Broken Trust [18+]

peasweetnes által

"That's a good girl for me Darling. Stay on your knees while I use that pretty mouth, hmm?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Több

Foreword|Breaking The Heart
Character Description
01|Let Them Eat Cake.
02|The Warm-Up
03|Here It Comes
04|Her
05|The Build-Up
06|The Meeting
07|The Meeting Pt. 2
08|I Will Castrate You.
09|The Calm Before The Fuckening
10|The Fuckening
11|Just A Little Teaser
12|Backbone? Never Heard Of Her.
13|Another Teaser
14|Maybe The Past Isn't So Bad
15|Half Ass Truth
16|All We Do Is Tease
17|My American Boy
18|You Want To?
19|Some Things You Just Never Expect
20|And The Plot Gets Body
21|And That My Friends, Is How A Bitch Gets Served.
22|Her Reign Of Terror Is Over Bitch.
23|Touch Me
24|Slut Me Out
25|Not The Best Way, But We Move
26|A Silly Goofy Mood
27|Night Out?
28|Lashing Out Falsely.
29|Hate Myself
30|Regret
31|Welcome To The Past
32|Wake Me Up Tomorrow
33|And The Plot Thickens.
34|Stay With Me.
35|Interesting Turn Of Events
36|Relax, I'm F.U.N.
37|Hang Out?
38|Give It To Me Straight.
39|A Little Peace Of Mind
40|Pushing Limits

Prologue|And So We Leave.

215 14 4
peasweetnes által

(Song of the chapter: "Go On Girl" By Ne-Yo)

Maya's P.O.V. (5 years ago)

             Flashback

"Baby." I turned, fixing my covers. It had been a cold, wet night with all the rain that had been falling and I had early plans tomorrow. 

"Baby, wake up." A hand caressed my cheek and I leaned in to the warmth. "I need you to wake up my love." His voice, smooth as silk, slowly pulled me out of my sleep.

"I'm up." I whined, rubbing my eyes.

"Hi beautiful, how was the sleep?"

  Shacquille sat on my bed, all bloody, cracking a soft smile and I looked at him worried, traces of sleep now long gone.

What is he doing here? And I know my parents didn't let him in. I glanced at the clock; 11:30 pm.

They definitely did not let him in.

"What's going on? How did this happen?" I asked, before rushing into my bathroom for the first aid kit underneath my bathroom sink and coming out with it to dress his wounds.

Maybe he needs stitches. I inspected him; all seemed like superficial wounds aside from a few broken ribs.

"Sit up for me please." I mumbled, softly and he sat up wincing. "Are you going to talk to me?" I wiped the scratches on his face with hydrogen peroxide.

He kept his gaze on me with those beautiful grey eyes and I sucked in a breath. "You're so pretty." He smiled, wincing after I wiped another scratch.

"Thank you baby, but can we talk about why you're at my house at 11:30? Not that I don't miss or want you here. I-"

"I have to go away for a bit." He cut me off and I continued to dress the wounds, trying to keep my face neutral. 

"For how long?" "I don't know angel." He caressed my face and I leaned into his touch.

What happened? Why does he need to go?

"Can I know why?" My curiosity got the best of me. I couldn't help it, not to mention he's been a bit distant lately.

"When I get back princess. Can we just cuddle please? I'm tired." And I finished dressing his cuts and nodded, putting the kit at the foot of my bed. 

I surely won't get any answers tonight, so might as well try to sleep.

"Sure." I clambered into my bed, laying  beside him.

"I love you Maya. And I'll always fight for you. I'll put my life on the line for you."  He kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around me and closing his eyes.

What does that mean? Was he trying to tell me something?

"Baby?" I said, quietly. "Hmm?" Was his immediate response. I pressed my lips to his and his grip tightened around me. Our teeth clashed in this bruising kiss, his tongue hot and needy as it slips into my mouth.

"Shac," I breathed out, as his lips trailed down my jaw. "Yes pretty girl?" His voice deep with want. "I need you... Please.." I whined, as I tugged at his shirt and I felt him smirk against my neck.

"You do?" He mocked me, nipping at my sweet spot. "Please, yes, I-fuck..." I rambled, my mind too caught up in him to even form proper sentences.

"Good, because I need you too." He flips us, and shrugs off his shorts. Pulling his shirt over his head, showing the bruises on his ribs and his taut body.

God, he was gorgeous and I wanted him so bad. But I didn't want him to over exhort himself. "Baby, I'm fine." He kissed me hard, as if he could sense my inner turmoil.

"I don't want you to-" "I'll still make you scream my name sweetheart." He shot me a wolfish grin, before urging me to pull off my shirt. "So beautiful. All mine.." He let out, rolling a nipple between his thumb and index.

I writhe under his touch, as his other hand slowly trailed down to my sleeping shorts. "Please, please..." I chanted, begging him to make me cum. "In due time, princess." He mumbled, kissing my lips.

He slid my shorts and underwear off, kissing a path from the valley of my breasts to above my sex.

Slowly, he slid a finger inside me. "Fuck, you're so tight." He grunted, sliding his finger in and out. "Please.." I thrashed in the bed, as he added another finger, curling them inside me.

"Oh God, yes... fuck that feels so good. Don't stop." I moaned quietly, not wanting to wake my family.

"Such a good girl for me. That's it baby. Breathe." He cooed and I whimpered. He slid his fingers out, taking his time to lick them clean and kissed my stomach.

Laying on his stomach between my legs, he looked up at me, his grey eyes twinkling.

"Make me feel good..." "Anythjng for my baby." He smirked, before kissing my thigh. Then my inner thigh. He kept eye contact while licking a stripe up my slit.

"Yes, please.." I moaned out, and he gripped my thighs, sliding his tongue over my clit and I jerked into him. "Fuck.." I whimpered, as his tongue picked up a faster pace along my clit, and he unravels his right hand, sliding 2 fingers inside me.

"Fuck, I'm almost-" I cried out, and bite my lip, not wanting to wake my family. He wound me up tighter than a guitar. I could feel my orgasm fast impending and  he hums his approval, as he curls his fingers right at that bundle of nerves and I come undone on his tongue, crying his name.

"That's it baby, such a good girl. I'm very proud of you." He smiled, as he finished cleaning me up, my essence and saliva coating his pink lips. He sits back, watching my every move and facial expression.

"Fuck me." This could be the last time I ever feel him, talk to him, hold him. And I wasn't going to let this pass me by. He could say that he was coming back and not do so.

He slid his boxers down, his cock already leaking pre-cum. "Are you sure? I'm fine with making you cum again. We don't have to do this." He gently rubs my thighs and I latch on to him with my legs.

"Fuck me, like it's the last time you'll see me baby." "Yes ma'am." He slid in me with a hard thrust, causing us to groan.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He grunts in my ear, giving me time to accommodate his size. He was by no means small or average. "Ruin me, please." I whispered and I almost thought he didn't hear me before he slid out and slammed back into me.

"Fuck," I cried out. "This is what you want, right? To be treated like a whore?" He grits out, his thrusts getting harder. "Your whore." I moaned and a soft chuckle comes out. "My whore, you're mine in every way." He softly slapped me and I gasped.

That was... oddly pleasant. "That's it, take it all." His thrusts got bruising and I could feel my orgasm getting closer. "Please..." "I know baby, just a little more. You're doing so well for me." He cooed, his hand wrapping around my throat while his other one rubbed my hip.

"I-" "Breathe baby, that's it." Just one more thrust and I'd be coming all over him. "Shac!"I came, his name like a prayer on my lips.

"Such a good girl for me." He grunts, before I felt his hot spurts filling me up.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, right?" He cupped my face. "No, never better. You could have been a little rougher on the slap." I giggled, as he brushed the hair away from my face and he rolled his eyes, a smile on his lips.

He pulls out of me gently and walks to the bathroom and I close my eyes. I felt a rag wiping me down before he slides into bed beside me, kissing my head.

"I love you." "I love you more."

I lie awake for a short time, listening to his even breathing before sleep actually hits me. A roll of thunder jolts me out of my sleep and I reach out for him; only to find his spot empty and slightly warm with a note.

How long have I been sleeping? When did he leave? What time was it now? I glanced at the clock; 3:45 am.

    To my beautiful angel,
              I'm sorry I had to leave so sudden but you looked so peaceful I couldn't bring myself to wake you. I love you, I love you with every fiber of my being and it kills me to leave you but I have to go. I'll try my best to be back soon, I promise Mi ángel. Please be good for me and I'll be safe so I can come back to you. You shifted in your sleep while I was writing this, so adorable. I love you so much and I'll be back before you know it.

                                  Love, Shac.

   A few tears fall as I read the letter.

He left and I'm not sure he's coming back.

Shacquille's P.O.V.

   The rain pelts my body as I clutch my fractured rib and I try to walk as fast I can to the nearest shelter to rest. Maybe I shouldn't have gone that hard with her. 

My phone rings.

"What?" I answered, not looking at the caller ID. "Did she take it?" My best friend Jacob voice washes over me and I rub my face.

"Yes." I sigh, tugging on my hair. Can't I just go back to her? Smell her sweet scent of strawberries and vanilla and tell her how much I love her?

   "At least she did and you can leave. You're protecting her, remember that." He tries to reassure me.

But nothing can make me feel better about this situation. I had to leave my girl, my princess. Frustration builds up in me body once again and I feel like punching something.

"But that doesn't make it any easier. I'm gonna head home. You know how he gets. Later." I hung up, before stuffing my phone in my pocket and continuing my journey home.

All of this will be worth it when she's safe.

Maya's P.O.V.

I walked through the halls, dark circles under my eyes, not caring. I haven't heard from or seen Shacquille since that night I dressed his wounds, which was a month ago. He won't answer any texts or calls and I can't go to his house because I know he won't be there.

"Hey May-  girl you look awful." My friend, Lizzy commented and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, I try." I flipped her off, continuing on my way, her laugh turning the corner with me.

"Maya, have you seen this?" Joanne rushes up to me, pushing her phone in my face. "I can't see anything if you don't ease that phone out of my face Jo." I chuckled, and she pulls it out a little.

  My eyes widen a little when I take in the scene. Sitting with a girl between his legs, was Shacquille. His pants unbuckled and she was giving him a blowjob with all the works.

His body language was rigid, along with glossy eyes and I could see that he was under the influence of alcohol, maybe drugs as well.

I stop the video as soon as he puts his hands in her hair, unable to look at the screen anymore. I swallowed hard, the heavy lump in my throat refusing to go down. So he really just didn't want me anymore.

"Thanks Jo." I smiled tightly, tears burning my eyes but I refused to cry. I walked in the direction of my homeroom and I stopped in my tracks, my books almost falling from my grasp.

Shacquille was forcing Bethany Miller on a locker, sliding his tongue into her mouth and his hand slipped up her skirt. "What the hell?" I managed to let out.

They jerked apart and Shac's eyes met mine with regret and then it was gone. He looked at me expressionless.

"It was her all along, wasn't it? All those times we shared, just for you to pick her." My voice cracked and I saw his nonchalant facade drop.

"Baby-" "Don't 'baby' me Shacquille. Just leave me alone like you've been doing for the past month. I'm sorry for disrupting you." I mumbled, blinking back the tears filling my eyes and I gripped my books and running in the opposite direction.

How could he? Why would he? Did I do something wrong? Did he just fall out of love with me? Was I too much? I would have picked up the world on my shoulders if it meant he would smile in my direction. 

And today, out of all the days when I wanted him to be here, he was with Bethany. Bethany out of all the girls in the school. Really? I can't believe he just threw 2 years down the drain just like that.

I walked out of the school and into the parking lot and getting into my car. There was only 2 more months left until I graduated and I was planning to go to a college near home but I can't take seeing him anymore. I can't bare being anywhere that he is.

  I need to leave town, I need to leave and start over. I don't want to live here anymore. The tears fell. "I hate you!" I screamed, the tears falling harder. "And I hate that I love you." I mumbled, putting my head on the wheel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~

Shani💕

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

Counterattack frost_1543 által

Ifjúsági irodalom

94.5K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
299K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
2M 48K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
2.8K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...