Kuroko No Basket [Miracles An...

By kimmie_ryren

MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball bu... More

Hello Reader-chan..!!
Kuroko ~In My Dreams~
Kise ~Misunderstanding and a Cockroach~
Midorima ~True Feelings~
Aomine ~My Hero~
Murasakibara ~Sweet Reminder~
Akashi ~ My Empress ~
Kagami ~ Study ~
Kuroko ~Always~
Aomine ~Lullaby~
Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~
10 Facts About Kimmie
Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~
OMG..! 500 reads~
Murasakibara ~ To Cheer Him Up~
Himuro ~ Familiar ~
Kiyoshi ~ Husband and Wife ~
Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~
Himuro ~ Familiar Part 2 ~
Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~
1.04K READS..!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN' OUT
Kagami ~ I Know ~
Midorima ~ Thank You ~
Aomine ~ It Was My Fault ~
Hayama ~ Migraine ~
What If #1
Hiatus Alert!
I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!
Takao ~Honest~
What If #2
GoM + Kagami Hangs Out With Kimmie on Christmas Eve~
Kuroko ~I Don't Mind~
Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~
Haizaki ~What He Did~
Akashi ~Quality Time~
Akashi ~Quality Time~ Extended Version
Aomine ~The Time Has Come~
Kise ~Weird Childhood Friends~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~
Aomine ~Finally~
Himuro ~Cat Situation~ Part 2
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~
Kasamatsu ~Musical Surprise~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei ~Always Here for You~
πŸ’™πŸ’™New Book?! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ + Announcement!
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 3
Midorima ~Graduation Day~
Murasakibara ~The Creature and I~ Part 4
~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
First Youtube Video *facepalm*
NOTE πŸ“£πŸ“£ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!❀❀ (CLOSED)
Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 1
Kuroko ~ Hero of the Match ~
What if #3
What If #3 [Part 2]
Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~
Kuroko ~ Bus Stop Situation ~
Aomine ~ After So Long ~
~ COMPLETED ~

Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2

1.2K 26 9
By kimmie_ryren

Second part of @animeefanficss request!

Hope you enjoy~~ 💞💞

Sorry if the plot isn't the same as you wanted 😅😅 I just let the flow take me here.

Also, you guys asked for a happy ending so.. I divided the endings to 2 alternatives 😊

________________________________________________

40. Aomine Daiki
                ~ Ex ~ Part 2

You're usually a very patient person. Even when you're head strong, stubborn and bold most of the times.. You can still remain patient about most situations.

You were patient when Aomine first asked you out, knowing that he was still not able to move on from his ex-girlfriend. You didn't force him to forget her. You didn't force him to talk about her because you knew, that within those distant eyes.. You only owned a small ratio of his heart while the rest still belonged to her.

You gave him plenty of time to move on. You did your best to show him that you are not the same as his ex lover. Every little thing you did for him, you did all that sincerely because you have already fallen for him long before he even knew you existed. Although you are not the girly type, you certainly have a soft side for him. You have been patient.

Patient!

But, you can't take it anymore!

That night when you heard him cry in his sleep, begging for (Girl's Name) to not leave him.. You refused to be touched by his hands!

"Aomine," you almost scowled.

His eyes shocked to hear you using his surname.

"I gave you my everything. A year back, I gave you my first time. Why?" You clenched your fists. "Because you told me that you love me. That you will take care of me no matter what. It was hard to believe at first. Knowing that you have been obsessing over her all those years. But, you proved it to me. In many ways and that made me love you more than I already did."

"(Firstname), what's going on? I mean-"

"You were dreaming of her, Aomine."

His eyes widened! He was absolutely terrified.

"It was a mistake! I'm sorry. I-I couldn't control that.. You know it!"

"I've put up with that for four years, Aomine! Even after we did it for the first time, when I truly believed that your heart was finally filled by me.. You still kept saying her name in your sleep!"

"(Firstname).."

"Then.. You stopped saying her name some time after that. So, I thought.. Maybe it was happening slowly. I continued to love you. But, now!" You raised your voice. You can't hold in your anger anymore. You wanted to tell him all this before. But, the very few times where you try to talk to him about his past, he would avoid the conversation. At long last, you decided that it was best to let him take his time. To be at his own pace. But.. Nothing changed!

"I can't be this close to you right now," you sighed, your breath ragged from trying not to yell at him at full power.

You didn't even know what to say to him anymore. At that moment, all you could see was a hollow soul. He just stood there at the edge of the bed. His navy blue eyes staring back at you. His lips, unable to come up with anything to say to you.

You understood what that meant.

Whenever he's silent, it means that there is truth to whatever you have said just now.

"I'm leaving.."

You expected him to stop you.

Well, damn.

He didn't.

________

There's going to be two alternative endings! SURPISE! 💞💞

ENDING 1 (SAD)

You decided that you wouldn't go back to living with Aomine. Not yet. Not until you get things settled. You stayed over at your close friend's apartment that night. You only went back to the apartment to get your belongings. Your friend didn't mind having you stay with her anyway. You have memorized Aomine's class schedules so, you figured that it was the best time for you to pack your things without him being there. You can't face him.

When you got there, the door was locked.

You sighed in relief because that was a sign that he wasn't home.

But, the entry way. It shocked you.

Clothes were scattered everywhere!

A stabbing pain striked right at your heart. You knew something was up. But, you can't bring yourself to turn away. If it was true, you wanted to know for yourself!

"Ah, Daiki~~"

"Shit!"

"Now~ Now~ Don't be too rough.."

You froze.

Your knees almost gave out when you heard that woman's voice. With your back pressed against the wall next to the door to your formerly shared bedroom with Aomine, you could hear all the sounds they were making. The moans, the creaking of the bed, every gasp.

It pissed you off.

"What kind of messed up guy are you?!!"

You yelled as you barged in. The sight was even more painful. Both of them, fully naked. They layed next to each other, sweat streaming down their bodies and out of breath.

"(F-Firstname)??" Aomine looked shocked. He sat up with only his lower half being covered by the covers.

"I really don't understand your game, Aomine."

"Daiki~~ you said you'd leave her once we get back together.." The bitch spoke with such honey coated tone that made your stomach churn. "You've been wanting me back for years after all."

She clinged onto Aomine with those disgusting breasts spilling everywhere.

That's it.

Every emotion left your eyes. That spark that your used to have faded. As you raised your head to meet Aomine's gaze, he knew that all your love for him was washed away by his actions.

"You make me sick!" You took the small vase you bought last year from the shelf near the door and threw it at them. It missed only about an inch from the woman's head, causing her to stay frozen in her place. The shattering of the vase was only half of the fearsome atmosphere. Because the look in your eyes was practically murderous.  "Ah, man.. I missed. I actually wanted to see if you would continue to fuck if one of your skulls cracked."

As you walked away..

There was only silence. Once again, Aomine did nothing to stop you.

This is one fuck up love story.

ENDING 2 (HAPPY)

You stormed out of the apartment, not even bothering to put on any footwear. The blood flowing through your veins have long went above the boiling point. The beating of your heart has gone uncontrollably loud. It's a if it's pounding on your chest to let out all the pain it has gone through.

You hated all this!

You gave him your heart, your everything! But, he still.. He still wants her?!

As you hopelessly walked along the deserted sidewalk, you heard footsteps following you from behind. You ignored it. If it was some pervert out to come and rape you, that would be a classic. Then, what? Aomine would come swooping in to declare that you're his woman?

This is the real world.

You smirked. Even if it was a pervert, he'd get beaten up by you even before he could touch you.

But, the footsteps got faster. Faster as if they were chasing something.

Your instincts flared as you turned to it in a defence stance. You were surprised to see that it was Aomine.

"Shit!"

You were in no mood to hear him out.

And so, you ran. You turned corners and increased your running speed but, you just can't shake him off. But, get this.. You're both athletes! Your own stamina is over the top.

"(Firstname)! Please.. Wait!"

"Stay away!"

"You have to hear me out. Please!"

"No!"

Aomine clenched his fists. He sprinted even faster. Just as he was about to grab onto your wrist, you made a turn into a park.

"Wait!"

"Stop chasing me already!"

"I can't do that!"

You felt tears stinging the corner of your eyes. He has another woman in his heart. So why? Why isn't he stopping?!

There was fountain ahead. You were just about to go around it when..

"I LOVE YOU, (FIRSTNAME)!"

Your body fell forward. Strong, muscular arm wrapped around your waist. From the impact, both you and Aomine fell into the fountain.

Still drenched in water, you pulled yourself away from him. You could see his face. He's crying! No, no! When he stood up, you threw a punch at him. He took the punch. He accepted it.

You stopped your rampage when you saw blood ooze from his bruised lips.

"Go ahead.."

"W-What?"

He took your hand, tenderly. You were out of words by then. He balled your hand into a fist and placed it on his cheek.

"Hit me again if you want to."

You took your hand away from him, glaring at his features.

"What kind of messed up human are you?"

"I don't know.." He sounded sad and broken. That was enough to soften your heart.

Now, you remember.. That is why you always stay with him. Not because of pity or for his attention. But, because you believe that he needs you.

"I'm so messed up. I can't even tell you.."

"Tell me.. Aomine, did you confess to me because you needed a replacement for her? Did you.." You exhaled, letting your own tears burst. "Did you try to fall in love with me just so you can forget her?"

"I-"

"Did you.. Did you ever truly love me?"

He didn't answer. He just carefully pulled you close to him, slowly. With your face buried in his wet shirt like that, you couldn't see his face. But, he was shaking.

"I don't know why I keep having those dreams about her. But.. That moment you walked out of that door like that. It felt like my whole life left me."

"You didn't answer my question.."

Aomine hugged you even tighter. His chin rested on the top of your head.

"I love you.. Of course, I love you! For real!"

With that said..

Questions still remain. But, at that moment.. You can't say anything else other than letting him love you..

You know, conflicts doesn't necessarily have to be solve on the spot. He keeps dreaming of his ex. But, his heart is all yours. Why? That is yet to be solved. It's gonna be tough.

Well, that's why people always say..

Love is complicated.

"I love you too, Daiki.."

____________________________________________________________

I have no idea what I just wrote😅😅 and it's longer than my usual one shots too.

I don't really know why I chose this plot but, I guess that's how I view conflicts in a relationship. Sometimes, logic isn't applied in stuff like that. Plus, it's already complicated to explain in the first place.

This plot is kinda heavy. For the happy ending, I'll let you guys determine what you and Aomine will do next. There are many possibilities. Do tell me in the comments on what you guys will do..

As for the sad ending, I don't know what to say. If something like that does happen, my advice would be that you keep your head high! 💪💪 you're strong! Show them who's boss! If a guy ever cheats on you, I'm the type to doubt second chances and all I want to do is make him know that I can be better off without him.

Hahaha anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed! It's awkward that I'm suddenly giving relationship advice LOL😂😂 And sorry if the ending isn't the happy or angsty thing that you guys wanted 😅😅

See ya!

~kimmie_ryren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
12.3K 131 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
2.7K 96 21
A great danger is coming to the world and the Generation of Miracles are the Chosen ones who are destined to save it. They are sent to an island wher...