The only thing worse than a p...

By Blayze

More

The only this worse than a player, is a player who knows..Chapter2
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 3
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 4
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 5
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 6
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 7
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 8
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 9
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter10
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 11
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 12
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 13
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 14
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter15
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter16
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter17
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter18
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter19
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter 20
The only thing worse than a player....Chapter22
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter23
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter24
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter25
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter26
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter27
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter28 (Laurens PLAN)
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter29
The only things worse than a player...Chapter30
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter31
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter32
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter33
He only thing worse than a player...Chapter34
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter35
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter36
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter37
The only things worse than a player...Chapter38
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter39
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter 40
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter41
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter42
The only thing worse than a player...Chapter43 (The END)
The only thing worse than a player, is a player who knows...

The only thing worse than a player....Chapter21

48K 546 443
By Blayze

Hey ppls. I dnt hav much to say...except thank u for the cakes, cookies and stuff! Ya'll are gunna get me fat!

Just wondering, who is your favorite character? Maya, Monica or Jenny?

-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

CHAPTER 21

~*Rayne's POV*~

We were all sitting in the lunch room, talking about random stuff. I had major cramps, and Ryder was massaging my shoulders and neck, kissing my cheek. He's too sweet.

Monica sat with us now, and she, Jenny and I clicked off perfectly! Matt and Jake sat down with us too. That's weird...they usually sit with Jason's group.

Shane was also with us, and kept Ryder company. I think Shane likes Monica...like-likes her. But I won't say anything now.

"Be careful at Jason's house, Rayne." Jake said. And Matt raised an eyebrow.

"Why is she going to Jasons?"

"Jason wants to get to know her better."

"And your letting her go...alone?"

"Yeah."

"What happened Jake? You would never let her do that!" Matt whispered, but I heard.

"Its all for the plan, Matt. Calm down."

"Whatever." Matt muttered then looked at me. I smiled, and he grinned. Then I turned to my man.

"Hey Ryder?"

"Yeah, Rayne?"

"Can I talk to you privately?"

"Well, I'm your boyfriend, so of course!" Ryder smiled. I smiled back, and we both walked to the back halls.

"So wassup?" Ryder asked, holding my hand.

"I was just wondering...you never touched me." I said. Ryder stopped walking and looked at me.

"what? I kind of am now." He smirked slightly, holding our hands up. I smirked.

"I MEANT...like never in that way."

"In a s*xual way."

"Yeah. I mean, Jake told me you used to do it all the time..."

"USED to do it all the time."

"I know, but how come you've never touched me?" I asked, a bit nervous and embarrassed. Ryder turned to face me and held both my hands.

"Rayne. You have no idea how much I actually want to. Your beautiful, and any guy would want to. But unlike any other girls I know, I care about you, and I don't want to push you into anything. If you think you're ready to go to the next stage, then I'm more than happy to oblige." Ryder smiled softly. I grinned happily.

Wow, he did all that for me? He's actually waiting till I'M comfortable? Ryder is amazing.

"Thank you Ryder."

"No problem, Rayne" he smiled, putting his arm around me. I've never been touched by a boy...like that. I really like Ryder, and I know how hard breaking out of his old habits must be for him...

And...I think I might enjoy touching, or being touched....

I stopped walking and looked right up at Ryder. His beautiful hazel eyes looked down at me, and seemed to dance. I looked from his eyes to his full lips and smiled slightly.

Ryder smiled and put his arms around my waist. I stepped on my tippy-toes and reached to kiss him.

I could feel Ryder smile on my lips, and he kissed me back. He brushed his tongue on my lower lip and I opened for him. Our tongues intertwined and I wrapped my arms around Ryder's neck.

Ryder's hands went up and down my back, but I could tell by the movement that he wanted to touch more. I sucked in my breath sharply, and did something I never thought I would do.

I took Ryder's right hand and led it up to my chest. Ryder froze suddenly, shocked. I continued to kiss him, and hold his hand in place.

I felt Ryder smile slightly on my lips, then move his hand on my chest. I dropped my hand from his and put it back around his neck.

Ryder used one of his hands to pull me closer to him, and the other to rub over my chest. He was going lightly, so I barely felt it, but he seemed satisfied.

I'm guessing Ryder was still a bit shy about touching me, but I didn't push it. This was overwhelming enough! We continued to make out, until we heard voices in the hall.

We broke apart, and were breathing heavily. My face was flushed, and Ryder voice was raspy.

"Wow." He said. I smiled slightly.

"Good wow?"

"Totally." He smiled, putting his arm around me.

~*Jason's POV*~

After school was over, Rayne and Noreen came to our house. Noreen came to talk with Emily.

Rayne looked HOT and I was getting goose bumps just by looking at her. We both sat in my living room. I got us both Lemonade, and made sure she was comfortable...weird ... I've never done that before.

"How was school?" Rayne asked me.

"Pretty good...you?"

"Great!" she smiled. She was always smiling.

"That's good. The English test was better for you apparently." I sighed. Rayne laughed.

"It helps to pay attention and study."

"Pfft, I'm too busy to do that." I smirked. Rayne nodded.

"So what do you want to know about me."

"Whatever your brother wants me to." I shrugged. Rayne raised an eyebrow.

"Ok then..." she said. I laid back.

"You like music?" I asked. Rayne nodded.

"Who doesn't." she smiled.

"What types?"

"Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, Rock, and a little rap."

"Wow..." I said. I didn't know too many girls liked Rap. Rayne nodded then took out her phone and typed something in.

"What was that?" I asked. Rayne smiled again showing her straight white teeth.

"Ryder." She said. I nodded bored.

"Why did you go for Ryder?"

"Why not? He's hot, smart, nice, and experienced."

"So is Shane, and Kyle and Me. Why Ryder?"

"For several reasons. He knows me better than anyone else does. He comforts me. And he shares my interests."

"He likes shopping and make-up?" I snickered. Rayne rolled her eyes. Her perfect, shining, blue eyes.

"No. I don't like that stuff."

"What do you like doing?" I asked, curiously.

"I like singing, talking, volleyball, baking, biking, drawing, math, English, and watching movies." She said. Wow! A hottie who likes more than shopping and s*x!

"That's awesome! What's your favorite song?"

"I'd have to say Down by Jay Sean or Alejandro by Lady Gaga. You?"

"I hate Alejandro, but I love Down. You like Dynamite by Taio Cruz?"

"Oh yes! Its amazing!"

"Yeah. Favorite movie?"

"Pirates of the Caribbean. You?"

"Hancock. Favorite color?"

"Blue. Yours?"

"Same. Book?"

"Twilight. You?"

"I don't know. I don't read much outside of school assigned books."

"Ohh." Rayne said, thinking. She sent another text.

"Another?" I asked. Rayne nodded.

"Yeah, Ryder wants me to text him every now and then to make sure im ok."

"Pfft. Protective much?"

"Its sweet! He's the best boyfriend I've ever had!"

"How many have you had Rayne?"

"None besides Ryder." She whispered. I laughed.

"Ok then."

"Shuttup. I know you've had millions."

"forty-eight. Not millions."

"I'm surprised you kept track."

"And I know all their names...mostly."

"Their names? You still call Monica Monique, and Lauren Laura."

"They were never my girlfriends...well Monique was 2 years ago."

"You knew her then?"

"Totally. We both took each others V-card." I said, remembering Monique...I mean Monica back then.

"Wow...she must mean a lot to you."

"She did...until her family messed up."

"What?"

"After a while, she had to always stay home cause of family problems, and stuff."

"So you broke up with her cause she was having tough times?"

"No, I offered to help her...but she always said no. I really liked Monique back then. She was funny, smart, always happy, and energetic... but.." I started...woah...where did all THAT come from.

"but what? Why did you break up with her and become a player?" Rayne asked. I gulped.

"I don't talk about this stuff , ok?"

"No, tell me! I want to know."

"No. Its not important. Anyway-"

"Tell me Jason! What can I do about it?" Rayne asked. And...I believed her.

"I broke up with Monique because I was becoming too much as a part of her life. I mean, I wanted to be with her, but she was relying on me too much. Like she gave me hour-long speeches about her parents and family, and then how much she loved me and was happy I was there. Then she'd go on about how we'd someday get married, and she could leave her parents."

"So you got scared of commitment?"

"Yeah, kind of. I was 14...I was scared about thinking of all that. And then she clung to me like glue, and soon, never stayed with her parents. She slept over with me almost every night. Then one day she talked to me about our...children."

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?!" Rayne squealed. I shook my head.

"Eww NO! Our future children. Like 'Oh Jason, think about it. In about 10 years, itll be me, you, and our children. How many should we have? I'm thinking three. Kylie, Ian, and Jason Jr.!'. That scared the h*ll outta me. I was young and a family of my own to protect was too much. I broke up with Monique and told myself I'd never get a girl friend like her. From then on...I'd slept with her, Kelly, Opal and tons more, and even had a few girlfriends, but only for a week or a night."

"So you were scared of being a full-time boyfriend. And staying with anyone."

"Yeah I guess. Makes sense?" I asked.

"It does...it's a sad story, but it makes sense."

"Sad? Why?"

"Now you'll never grow up to find someone you love and care for. You'll be afraid of commitment. Thanks to you, Monica, whom you called Monique 4 times so far, might not either. Well, until now. She decided not to be a sl*t and actually try and have friends. She's happier than ever."

"Well, at least she's happy! I can get my own happiness. I'll just call Meghan from biology."

"That's not happiness, Jason! That's just feeding your s*xual hormones. When you're in love or someone loves you, you feel happy and comforted."

"Whatever Rayne." I grumbled. "don't lecture me on this."

"I wont...but you should think about it." Rayne said softly. I nodded.

"Maybe. Anyways...thanks for listening to me rant."

"No problem. I wont tell either." She smiled. I smiled back.

"Thanks."

Rayne stayed for a bit longer, until it was time for her and Noreen to get home. I like Rayne. I never felt so comfortable around anyone before. Something about her made me want to confess my sins to her, tell her everything that bothers me, and beg for forgiveness.

~*Noreens POV*~

When we left to go back home, we walked. I don't know why Rayne likes walking so much.

"It helps me think." She said.

"Whatever. How did it go?"

"Good. He knows quite a bit about me."

"Nice. He'll fall in love with you in no time." I smiled. Rayne bit her lip and continued walking.

The walk home was really long. We stopped at a run-down gas station to get water and rest. We were out of breath and tired.

Rayne and I just looked around for a while, then we heard a few voices. We looked up and saw these two men, that were big, and scary looking. One had 100 piercings, and tattered clothing, and the other had a huge scar on his cheek and tattoos all over him.

"Hey girlies." The pierced one said. Rayne sucked in her breath and held my arm.

"Hello." She said calmly, but I knew she was scared.

"What are you doing here all alone?"

"Alone? We're not alone." Rayne lied.

"Oh really? Who are you here with?" Tattoo man asked.

"Umm, our...my-" Rayne stuttered.

"I knew it. You're alone. Come here, and we'll drive you home." They said and walked closer. Rayne stood up, grabbed my hand and turned to walk away.

"Get back here!" Pierced snarled, grabbing my arm, and I shrieked. Rayne pulled me away and behind her.

"Don't touch us!" she said. I looked around. No one was here except us. I was so scared, im glad I didn't finish my water!

"Oh why not, babe? You know you want us to."

"No I don't! Leave us!"

"Nah, that's be a waste." Tattoo said. He lunged for Rayne and I screamed as he pulled her away. Pierce came towards me and reached for me too. Rayne and I were screaming like there was no tommorow, and trying to hit the men.

"Ya'll better shuttup or there will be problems." Pierced said.

"There will be problems if you don't put them down." A voice said. I looked up and saw...Matt?

"Matt!" Rayne and I squealed. Tattoo man smirked.

"Who are you?"

"I'm their legal guardian. You don't think that two girls would walk around here alone, did you?"

"That IS stupid...but you cant be their guardian. You look younger than them!"

"Its called lotion and vegetables. Try it. Now let them go!" Matt yelled.

"Or else what?"

"Dude. I'm a body builder. I could crush you easy. I'm also the nephew of the Chief of Police...so I got one of these." Matt smirked holding a hand gun. Rayne and my mouths dropped. It looked so real!

"Ok, ok. Here." The men said, and let us go. Rayne and I ran to Matt, and held on to him. Matt told us to get into his car, and we obeyed.

Matt said a few more words to the men, and then got in the car with us. Once we were on the road, he turned to Rayne.

"What the h*ll were you doing there?!" Matt yelled. Rayne winced.

"Walking back from Jason's house..."

"You are SO lucky that Ryder was around. You didn't text him for a while so he called Jason. Jason said you left, so we got worried and went to look for you. Your lucky I assumed you went here." Matt growled. Rayne and I looked down.

"Sorry." We said, like kids being caught eating extra cookies. Matt shook his head.

"I'm sorry bout yelling Rayne...and Noreen." Matt said. I grinned.

"Thanks for coming to our rescue." I smiled. I like Matt....a lot. He's beautiful, strong, and very funny. And THIS just made my crush that much more.

"No problem Noreen. You guys ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks Matt." Rayne smiled, hugging Matt as he drove. I frowned as I saw Matt blush. He likes...Rayne? But,...Rayne's taken. He'll have to get over it and go to someone else....like me?

When we got home, Matt rang the doorbell. Maya answered the door and glared at us.

"RAYNE AND NOREEN FELECITY BRYSON! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!" She yelled. I winced and Rayne and I walked in. Jake ran from the kitchen to us and hugged me.

"Oh my god Rayne! Noreen! Are you ok?"

~*Rayne's POV*~

"Yes, we are Jake. We're fine." I smiled, when my hug came. Jake pulled back and glared at us. Then he looked at Matt.

"Where'd you find them?"

" Orion Street. That messed up gas station by Drake's old house."

"WHAT?! That place is FULL of thugs!"

"Yeah, two tried to do stuff to em." Matt said. Noreen and I glared at Matt. NICE MATT! PLEASE TELL HIM EVERYTHING!

Matt noticed and laughed.

"I scared the thugs off though." He added, and Maya was smiling.

"Well, no harm no foul...except that your friggin boyfriend is almost crying with worry about you, Rayne! He blames himself for letting you go at all, and he's out looking for you!" she shouted.

"He's on his way. I called him." My mom said, coming down from upstairs. She hugged us and made sure we were ok.

Moments later, Ryder burst in through the door and hugged me. I hugged him tightly and looked at his face. It was red but he didn't look like he was crying...it did look like he was close to, though.

"Are you ok, Rayne?" he asked, lifting my face to examine it.

"I'm fine Ryder. Just had problems."

"I told you to text me every 10 minutes. I waited but there wasn't one for 30 minutes. I called, but no answer. I freaked out and called Jason, but he said you left 10 minutes ago. What happened?" Ryder asked. I told him the whole story and he hugged me tighter.

"If you think that walking from Jason's house to yours is a good idea, then I'm driving you around for the rest of your life, Rayne." Ryder smiled sadly, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry about all the worry, guys." I said. Everyone nodded smiling.

"And thank you Matt for saving us." I smiled at him. Matt smiled back. Ryder nodded.

"Yeah dude, thanks." Ryder smiled. Matt face fell for a moment, then he smiled slightly at Ryder....what's his problem?

------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

OK PPL, VOTE and COMMENT.

Are you team Ryder, Matt, or Jason now?

SEE HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER IS?

I know it covers a lot, but bear with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 537 73
Just for fun <3
14.3K 194 15
***COMPLETED***
21.4K 314 35
There's one side of a storm, then there's another side