Bad Asses Don't Die

By kwhite36793

Alex has lived with her abusive Uncle ever since her mother was murdered right in front of her eyes by strang... More

Chapter one:
Chapter 2:
Hopefully More Frequent updates
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sequel Is Up!!!!!!

Chapter 28

835 30 5
By kwhite36793

Ross's pov

I take a shower in the cheap motel room, I could smell the mold in the room. I shake my head and rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I let the surprisingly jet like water massage my scalp as I think about what happened a few hours ago. I wish Jasmine hadn't of showed up, now I'm sure Alex won't stop pestering me as soon as she wakes up. Girls.

I turn the knob until the shower slowly turns off. I grab the white towel and wrap it around my waist. I open the door forgetting the probability of Alex being awake by now. I pause as I see her head shoot up and then right back down. I smile at the thought of her being shy around me, but then realized she's probably remembering what happened earlier. I grab some clothes out of my bag as she heads to the bathroom avoiding eye contact. I pull on some pants quickly and a grey muscle shirt. I hear a wrapper in the bathroom, I smirk sneaking in a chocolate bar.

I shake my head but then I smell it. The blood. Oh shit, she's on her period. Which means she's in heat, this is not good. That's why she was avoiding me, not because of earlier but because she knows what's to come. The urge to... I shake my head and wish one of her other mates were here.

I hear the sink run and she steps out of the bathroom. She steps out in black underwear and a black sports bra. I narrow my eyes.

"What?" She asked, "You said wear something revealing," She throws on a pair of sweatpants and throws on a crop top. "I'll just take these off when we get there." I nod slowly.

"Let's go, he's a ten minute walk down the road." I tell her. She nods and walks to the door obviously staying as far as possible away from me. I walk behind her after telling her the directions, I can't help but watch her walk I shake my head forcing my eyes away from her hips. "Take a right we're here." I tell her, "wait for me." She pauses walking hesitantly.

I whisper to her, "You don't want him to think you're alone... Especially in heat." I try to say as awkward free as possible but she blushes. I wrap my arm around her waist my right hand on her right hip.

I knock three times on the door, wait ten seconds then knock twice more. The door opens almost immediately. "Ross!" The boisterous man invites us in and pats my back, "And who's this sexy young lady?!" He asks eyeing her.

I growl lowly slightly warning him, "My mate," I tell him, pulling her closer to my side.

"Your one lucky guy." He said smiling, but watching me closer now. He'd steal her if he got the chance, a good looking guy with the ability to mess with someone's mind. He leads us to room with a bunch of measuring tools and fabric types. "Take your clothes off, I'm sure he told you what to wear." He winks at her. She shakes her head and strips off her crop top and sweatpants. He touches her stomach with his bare palm, I see him look into her eyes, she glares back at him. He grabs a tape measure and measures her breast, neck, torso, thighs, calves waist and butt. It takes all I have not to rip his throat out as he flirts with her and glides his fingers across her skin. In some ways I'm jealous.

"Ok I'll get you an outfit, I'm thinking stretchy leather both sexy, and strong. Now, follow me outside." She's about to follow him as I stop her, I kiss her forehead.

"You can put your clothes on now, I have to say its peeing me off him touching you. She smiles and slides her clothes back on. She grabs my hand and I squeeze her hand in mine and drag her outside. We walk out the screen doors and follow him out into the woods. He starts a fire and sits her down on a log. I stand about ten feet away and watch closely as she stares into the middle of the fire and breathes deeply, he throws a powder into the fire and she's goes into a trance. I've been through this before I know it sucks but she's fine. She'll see things in the fire, be able to explain them to him. Then he will be able to make a weapon fit for her.

She starts shaking badly. I jump up and run to her. This shouldn't be happening. There's blood running out of her mouth. I catch her right before she falls off the log. I whisper into her ear. Telling her it's alright it's just a dream, telling her that she can wake up. I'm tense, not used to being the caring type. But for her I will. Her eyes flutter open. She quickly shuts them. She's in my arms bridal style.

"Let me into that part of your mind Alex." Jonah tells her. Wait he can't read her mind? She's blocking him, I didn't even know that was possible. I wonder... Jonah glares at me as I try to block him, "Shut up you're distracting me with your idiotic thoughts." He says.

He steps back at once almost backing into the fire. "Amazing," He said, "just amazing."

"What Jonah?" I ask him confused.

He looks at me in awe, " Shes a Rider." I almost dropped her in surprise. No ones powerful enough to be a rider, not since-I shake the thought out of my head. A flame Rider. I set her down on the couch. Both me and Jonah kneel to her. It was about 20 minutes before she woke up us still kneeling.

______________________________________________________________________________

Alex's POV

I woke up in a daze, I look around the modernly decorated room. Past the two kneeling men in front of me. Wait, two kneeling men. I focus on them my vision coming back to me. "We kneel before the one with the power to destroy our world, but with the mission to save it." Jonah and Ross said at the same time.

"Oh you buffoons, quit fooling around and stand up. Ross can you help me to kitchen, I need a glass of water?" They stay where they are.

"You must release us ma'am, we are bound to the floor." Jonah says. I raise my eyebrows confused. Ma'am all of the sudden.

"Do we have your permission to rise?" Ross asked.

"Of course you pickle rocket, rise." They do as I say and seem to immediately relax. "What on Earth is going on with you?" I ask as Ross helps me up to the kitchen. He drapes my arm over his shoulders to support me and walks to the kitchen. He makes a sandwich after getting me a glass of water and lifting me onto Jonah's kitchen counter.

"Eat this," Ross says firmly, "You need the energy the process of Jonah's is draining. He already started making your weapons I have no clue as to what they are. But he won't be back for a while." He pauses, "I wonder..."

"What," I ask him confused. He smirks, "It's an old wives tale," He starts rummaging around the kitchen. He pulls out a box of matches and lights one. He brings it closer to his skin.

"What the fuck are you doing Ross?" I yell at him.

"Shh. Trust me remember?" He said calmly. I give him a worried look but nod letting him continue. I puts the match in his hand, I can't stand to let him do something so stupid. He doesn't need a stupid burn. But as he sets the match down it starts dancing, not touching him. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. I walk over to him and take the match, in my own palm. It continues to dance. I place it in the sink after blowing it out.

"What was that?" I ask Ross, jumping back on the table, slightly less tired than earlier. He walks between my legs and growls seductively.

"That was you." he said in a husky voice. "The flame Rider."

"Ha. What you drawn to power or something?" I ask him smirking. He smirks back slightly.

"No." He states matter of factly. Then I smelt the emotions he was feeling, I don't understand why they are so strong right now I am not even doing anything. Than I started to feel it to. The power of a female were's heat attracts males. And makes the female overly horny. Which for me is worse considering my already heightened sex drive. I looked down and realized that my crop top wasn't on, they must of took it off to cool me down earlier. My sweat pants slightly out of place showing my hips. He traced that area of my hips. I let my head go back feeling the mate pull he sucks on my neck. Nibbles my ears. Suddenly an image of a room popped in my head.

"If you guys do it in my kitchen I will be thoroughly pissed please go upstairs to the sweet across from my room." I hear Jonah say in my head.

Warning Sexual Scene

I realized both me and Ross had paused confused, he must've heard him to. I wrap my arms around his neck, and lock my legs around his torso, grinding my hips against him. He growls lowly in pleasure. He walks me upstairs and opens the door. He closes the door quickly and sets me on the bed. He pulls a condom out the a drawer in the side stand. He puts it on the side stand. He pulls off his shirt and lays on the bed on top of me. I trace his back and shoulders roughly with my hands as he roughly plays with my neck and bra. I flip him onto his back and unzip his leather like fighting pants. I play with him through his boxers and straddle him, giving him a teasing sensation of what's to come. He groans, done with games he flips back over and takes off his pants and slides off my sweatpants.

We play with each other a little more but neither of us can wait any longer to be part of the other. I put my arms up and he takes off my bra and traces my chest with his eyes. I flip him back onto his back and slide off his boxers, revealing him completely to me. I straddle him and he flips me over again. My bottoms the only thing between us now. He puts on the condom and slides of my underwear with the bloody pad. He plays with me not even slightly turned off by the blood, his wolf and him preferring it this way. I spread my legs and he puts himself through the whole, into me. He thrusts once, removes himself in out in again. He starts off slowly, but neither of us have the tolerance for soft right now. He thrusts roughly and fast after I moan his name and faster. I flip him onto his back doing a few thrusts of my own seeing how deep I can get him, if only the condom wasn't there there would be such a difference. He flips me onto my back again and thrusts again and again harder and harder I grip his shoulders warning him, he nods.

"Just a few more," He says, and I try and hold it and just as he releases so do I. He removes himself from me and throws away the condom, and washes his hands. He slips my underwear back on me after lifting me so he could take the bloodied blanket away. We both sigh in contentment when he lies back down on the bed. He pulls me on top of him and lifts a blanket on top of us. "Goodnight." He whispers as he kisses my forehead.

End Of sexual Scene

"Goodnight." I whisper back at him and fall asleep, my legs draped around him falling onto the bed, my torso on top of his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 906 48
Laura is different. She knew this when she was six after realising she was adopted. Now she is seventeen, waiting to shift into her wolf and find he...
367K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
21.4M 645K 25
❝when the sun goes down the beast comes out❞ Highest Ranking: General Fiction #2 // Werewolf: #2 ~ He's the reason werewolves lock their doors. She'...
17K 460 34
The Lycans came to earth for only one thing .. MATES. One wrong decision from Lycan king changes everything in the Lycans planet. Moon goddess Durga...