One-Shots and Lemons (Request...

By Taxedo15

The title says it all... Stories includes One-Shots and Lemons! I do NOT own any characters or any of the sh... More

Naruto x Reader (Naruto Shippuden) One-Shot
Sebastian x Shy!Reader (Black Butler) One-Shot
Ichigo X Self-Harm! Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Riza Hawkeye x Male!Reader (FMA) One-Shot
Mikasa X Male!Reader (Attack On Titan) One-Shot
Leone X Male!Reader (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Arslan x Enemy!Reader (Arslan Senki) One-Shot
Levi x Reader (Attack on Titan) Lemon
Mabuchi Kou X Reader (Ao Haru Ride) One-Shot
Black Lagoon x Male!Reader: Part 1 (Black Lagoon)
Black Lagoon X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Black Lagoon)
Poison X Male!Reader (Street Fighter) Lemon
Winry Rockbell X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Toshiro X Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Rias Gremory X Male!Reader: Part 1 (HighSchool DxD) One-Shot
Revy X Reader (Black Lagoon)
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) Lemon
Natsu X Sick!Reader (Fairy Tail) One-Shot
Irina X Male!Saiyan Reader (Assassination Classroom) Lemon
Kushina X Naruto (Naruto Shippuden) Lemon
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 1 (Akame Ga Kill) One-Shot
Akame X Spy!MaleReader: Part 2 (Akame Ga Kill) Lemon
Riza Hawkeye X Male!Reader (FMA) Lemon
Shizune X Male!Shy Reader (Naruto) One-Shot
Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) *AU* Lemon
Request Page
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 1 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 2 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto X Male!Reader: Part 3 (Naruto)
Hyuga Hinata X Male!Reader: Part 4 (Naruto)
Toshiro X Reckless!Reader (Bleach) One-Shot
Support the Books and Stories!!!

Kurenai Yui X Male!Reader (Naruto) One-Shot

3.4K 23 9
By Taxedo15

Hello, everybody! This is requested by Brave_Vesperia, I thank you for the idea, this is gonna hard just to let you guys know.

Well, this is gonna be depressing cause Asuma and Kurenai was married right? Heck, why did Asuma have to die?

It breaks my heart...

Enjoy... (;_;)

PS, I know this is from a game, but I thought the music would fit perfect so listen to the music as you read my story...

(Y/N) POV

Asuma Sensei was one of the types of teachers that taught us not to prevail towards evil. He would teach us that no matter what the opponent is or who it might be there's no point in being prideful or being so victorious, but rather live and survive. Fight for the loved ones and comrades that stand beside you. Sometimes he'd show me and Shikamaru how to beat an opponent in a game called 'Shogi'. He's one of the teachers that takes care of his students more than ever. Like a son.

I would always forever stay loyal to him. Heck, He even would treat us to lunch and dinner some other time. He told us that after the mission to take down two Akatsuki members, he would take us to dinner for tonight.

But, I guess that won't be happening now, right?

It's a damn shame to what happened to Asuma Sensei, It breaks my heart...

Flashback

I stood behind Shikamaru as I saw the wounds on Asuma Sensei, he suffered an attack by the Akatsuki. And his wounds are severe and serious.

I stand there in silence as the rain showered over the wounded kunoichi. Ino said that they hit four vital points on him and that she wouldn't be able to do anything with her jutsu. None of us can help whatsoever. I felt a pang of anger through me and looked at Shikamaru before Asuma Sensei spoke up.

"I want one last smoke..."

Shikamaru quickly gets out the cigarettes and gives one to Asuma. He tries to light it up as his hands shake from the coldness of the rain, I hesitantly went down to my knees and took the lighter from Shikamaru's hands and lit the cigarette for him. Asuma puffed out the cigarette as he smiled softly. I held his hands as I felt his grip loosen. I held his hands tight for reassurance as I saw his cigarette fall out of his mouth. It felt like time slowed down as the cigarette touched the ground and slowly the smoke faded away.

I looked at Shikamaru as he got up and turned away. I looked at Ino who hugged Asuma, crying. I looked at Choji who sniffed and looked away to wipe his tears away.

"After all... I hate cigarettes..." Shikamaru said as I looked at him.

"The smoke... Gets in my eyes, damn it..." Shikamaru cursed as he started crying, I sat down while holding Asuma's hand and gave out a single tear from my eyes.

In the end, we couldn't save him...

Flashback End

After Asuma's death, we walked back to the village and reported what happened. We lost another good kunoichi. Me and Shikamaru knew that we still need to finish one last thing before everything was completely over.

I walked beside Shikamaru as I took a few glances at him. He had the face when times are serious and things needed to be solved quickly. I too had that face and I knew that we needed to tell one more person about Asuma's death. we walked up to Kurenai's house and rang the doorbell.

We waited until Kurenai Sensei opened the door and saw us with a smile.

"Hi boys, what's happening?" She asked.

We stood there in silence until I stepped in.

"Um, Kurenai Sensei-," I spoke out.

"Drop the Sensei, (Y/N). You don't have to be so formal, I told you didn't I?" She lightly pinched my cheeks as I looked down in silence.

Then Shikamaru stepped in as well and gave her a serious look. Kurenai looked at him and dropped her smile as Shikamaru explained everything...

TimeSkip

After Shikamaru explained everything, Kurenai went to her knees and started crying. She sniffled in between breaths and tried to wipe away her tears, but couldn't stop crying. I stood there while Shikamaru took a step back and turned around. He went up to me and whispered in my ears.

"Please, (Y/N)... I need you to do a favor." I looked at him in the eyes.

"What is it?" I said quietly.

"Can you please take care of her?" Shikamaru asked.

I stared at him with shock and curled my fist in anger.

"Why?" I said angrily. He took a step back but put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down.

"(Y/N), you know we can't leave her like this. But we also can't leave the Akatsuki out there... Especially Hidan. He needs to be taken care of..." He said as I calmed down a bit. I looked back at Kurenai who was still sitting down on the floor and calming down a bit. Then I realized why he was giving me the favor to take care of her.

"No... No Shikamaru, No you can't go after those guys!" I yelled quietly at him. He shook his head slightly as he looked into my eyes again.

"I have to. Otherwise, no one else would. But don't worry, I'll bring the entire Konoha with me to fight those guys... In an exchange, will you take care of her no matter what?" Shikamaru asked. I stood taking glances at Kurenai and looked back at Shikamaru.

"Why me?" I asked as he sighed and puts a hand on his face.

"It's... -sighs- It's because she's going to become a mother." He answered. I widened my eyes as I heard what Shikamaru said.

"And I know you can take care of her. Only you." Shikamaru said as I leaned against the wall in shock as Shikamaru puts his hand on my shoulders once more.

"Can you please take care of her while I'm gone?" Shikamaru begged as I glanced at Kurenai who got up and looked at us with her tear-stained face. I looked back at Shikamaru and nodded.

"Alright, but on one condition..." Shikamaru listened before I gave him a light pinch in the cheeks.

"You go get those bastards and tell them this is for Asuma and his family..." He nodded as I turned around to see Kurenai and walked up to her. I raised my arms out to embrace a hug as she hesitantly approaches me.

Kurenai held me tight around my waist and she looked into my eyes as I smiled.

"Don't worry Kurenai, I'll be here with you always..." I petted her head as she cried more into my chest.

TimeSkip, one month later...

I helped Kurenai with her groceries after we went one a little shopping. She wanted to make gyoza so we had to get a couple of ingredients and after we did so, we went back to her house and went to the kitchen to make some gyoza.

It's been a month or so after Shikamaru left to hunt down the perpetrators who killed Asuma Sensei. I kept my promise to him and stayed behind to take care of Kurenai, which I was actually happy with. Although I wanted revenge on the Akatsuki. Shikamaru told me that I'm not the type of person to steal a life so instead, he's going to defeat Hidan for Asuma. For his family.

But for now, I was taking care of Kurenai and so far everything looked good. As I thought of Shikamaru, I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to see Kurenai holding it, I gripped her hand as I smiled and we walked down to her house.

When we got to her house, we unpacked the groceries and placed them in the fridge for tonight's dinner. As I put away the plastic bags, I turned around to see Kurenai making tea, she had two beside and poured hot water into them. She glances at me and gestures to the two cups.

"Would you like some?" She asked. I lightly nodded and walked to her side, taking the teacup in hand and sipping it slowly. She sips the tea as well and sighs, I took another sip and placed the tea on the kitchen counter.

"This is a good tea, Kurenai," I commented as she chuckled lightly and shows off a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"It's Asuma's favorite... I thought that I would let you try some too..." She said.

"It's nice, it has nice... What do you say? Relaxed? Calm, kind of feeling after you drink the tea..." I explained as she took a step closer to me.

"You know what else this tea reminds me of?" Kurenai asked.

"No. Asuma?"

"Yeah, Asuma and you..." She said as I looked at her with surprise.

Then she steps forward and leaned towards my face, she was standing on her toes while hugging around my waist. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her back as we stayed there until we needed to breathe. I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. We both held together as the moon came out of the clouds and shined down upon us from the window up above.

"K-Kurenai, I thought y-you liked Asuma..." I stuttered as she places her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

"I do... But you remind me of him so much, (Y/N), I think I've fallen for you. I felt devastated about what happened to Asuma, but you were there to comfort me. You were there to care for me. Just like what Asuma did..." I sighed and let her have the moment. But I pushed her to the side and took a few steps forward, I didn't know if this was the right thing to do. I was to help Kurenai by any means possible, but I wasn't expecting her to love me. I do not know what to do.

"Kurenai... We can't be together."

"Why? Why not?!"

"Kurenai, what about Asuma? He-."

"I know... I know... It's just... I want to have him back so badly... But I-I-."

Kurenai starts sobbing in tears as I turn around. I walked to her and placed my hand on her shoulders.

"Kurenai, I know we can't be together as a father and mother, but with your child... I can be his teacher."

she looks at me and smiles.

"That's ok with me... as long as you can be here beside me and teach my daughter some things." She said as I smiled and hugged her once more.

We stayed there until it was time for me to go. I walked up to the door and put on my sandals as Kurenai watched.

I got up and gave her one last smile as Kurenai grabbed my shirt and looked at me into my eyes.

"(Y/N)... Just to let you know, Asuma's always watching over you." I gave a small chuckle and looked at her.

"At us..."

Finished! And there we go that's all for this story so I hope you enjoyed that and CYA next time!

Sayonara!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 61 41
I will do oneshots for all the fandoms I'm into I will not ship characters unless it's canon because I hate shipping and I probably won't write lemon...
278K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
94K 881 40
[18+] "𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎo̸𝑟𝑛𝑦?" A collection of anime smut. ⚠︎𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾! This book contains sexual content and only sexual con...
82.8K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...