Stay With Me | K.MG

Od starlight_sy

[Seventeen's Mingyu FF] Younghee was a bright girl until she meet Mingyu. Sometimes happened between both of... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 25

825 25 4
Od starlight_sy

Thanks to Hansol, nobody ask me about my face. He helped me by sending Hyerin to car instead I take her inside. I sent her to her home. Although she just a kid but she know everything. She asked me about my face but I lied to her that I fell. She made face before run to her mom. I'm happy that she also happy.

On my way to home, I saw many people stood on side road. Is it accident ? I got off from my car to check it. I didn't see ambulance so maybe I could help. I headed to them and my eyes widened with what I just saw. I used my handkerchief and pressed his wound so bleeding can be stop.

After a few minutes, I heard the siren. It must be ambulance. I told them that I'm a doctor so I can follow them. Luckily, I already locked my car and left it in good condition. I continued pressed the wound. They gave him the oxygen. I told one of the staff to get my phone in my pocket. They helped in dial Seungcheol's number.
We quickly pushed him to emergency room. I will in charge on him so I followed them. I took a deep breath before start the process. After two hours, everything was done. I took off my hand glove. I let the nurse took care of everything. When I stepped out, Seungcheol and others ran to get me.

" How was him ? " Seungcheol asked.

" He's safe. You guys don't have to worry " I said and patted his shoulder. I can see how much worried he were. They sighed in relief.

" I wonder something, why he outside alone ? " I asked them. They looked at Wonwoo for a moment before sighed. I understand.

" Noona, what happened to your cheek ? " Dino asked.

" Something happened " I replied.

" You guys can visit him. Let me know when he awake " I reminded them before left.

New report come. I went to my office to get shower. There have a lot of blood on my clothes. I dried my hair and read the report. I shook my head. Still a dummy. I'm sure he will be dead when he awake because Seungcheol will probably kill him. I made my way to his suite since the others was there.

" You guys will sleep here ? " I asked. They nodded. How can thirteen people fix in one room ?

" Some of you can stay at my office. It full here " I exclaimed.

" Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Woozi, Dokyeom, Dino, Hansol and Minghao can stay at Younghee's office " Seungcheol ordered. They nodded. I showed them my office.

" Your office really great " Hansol commented. I gave him small smile.

" I hope this can fix because I worried the doctor will kick you out " I exclaimed.

" Wonwoo, can we have a talk " they looked at me confusedly. Wonwoo was surprised but he still calm and followed me.

Choi Seungcheol's POV

I turned on my phone and stared at Minjeong's number. I know I should call her but I can't. I didn't contact her after we broke up. After I found out that she actually Mingyu's sister, I felt like my world turned upside down. Because I'm too mad to Mingyu, I release my anger to her. With a heavy sighed, I called her and told her what happened to her brother.

I stayed outside when she visited her brother. The others looked at me confusedly. They don't know about my past including Younghee. I didn't talk to her about Minjeong or our past. I worried it will hurt her. After a few moment passed, she stepped out from his suite. She took seat beside me.

" How are you doing ? " I asked.

" Good, I guess " She replied unsurely.

" Is it Younghee already back ? " She asked.

" Yeah "

" She know about what happened eight years ago ? " It took me a while for me to answer that. I shook my head. She don't know the truth.

" If only she know, she must hate Mingyu a lot " I know.

" I'm sorry about - "

" Don't be. I don't blame you. It was his fault. If I'm in your position, I will do the same thing " She cut me.

" I want to say something " I exclaimed. She looked at me.

" I missed you a lot " but it won't come out.

" If you want to see Younghee, she here. I mean she work here " I hate myself for not being able say that.

" I will see her soon or late " she stood up and left.

I just wish we could be like before

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.6K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...
99.6K 2.2K 40
Hajoon was the most value person in the company so she was winning in the professional side but in the romantic side she was missing something. One...
10.3K 795 39
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
1K 14 19
A story with seventeen. A break up, that made the hearts of a young teen break a million pieces as it made like the world is gonna end on her part. Y...