Runaway

By Frozenbeenie

A 16 year old girl had grown up with a gang known as "the Violets". she grew tired of their criminal ways and... More

Chapter 1: Part 1
Chapter 2: Part 2
Chapter 3: Flora
Chapter 4: Benjamin
Chapter 5: Martin
Chapter 6: Revealed
Chapter 7: The party
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: Sober
Chapter 10: Drawing
Chapter 11: Jersey?
Chapter 12: Beach
Chapter 14: last day
Chapter 15: the truth
Chapter 16: Martin!?

Chapter 13: Discover

201 6 0
By Frozenbeenie

"Man...your girl is one fine chika" Jonathan grinned looking down at the girls,holding a beer. "don't be rude" Jordan said drinking his budlight. "what? I'm giving a compliment" he talked back. "She is fine i admit, i didn't know she had all that body, you're one lucky guy" Julian grinned "i really am" i smiled drinking my water "why don't you drink?" Jonathan asked "because if i get drunk, Flora will kill me, literally" i pointed out "what can she possibly do?" Tyler laughed drawing the girls. "remember when i got drunk and went home on my motor bike?" i asked Joshua,Ivan,Tyler,Julian and Tino. they nodded "i ended up at her house, as soon as she took me to her restroom, she shoved her fingers down my throat to made me throw up!" the guys bursted out laughing "thats priceless!" Joshua laughed holding his stomach. "thats not all, i took a hot bath and she saw me naked, she didn't even react and turned on the freezing cold water!" i complained. they laughed harder "oh God! stop! stop!" Tyler begged holding his stomach laughing. "yeah yeah, laugh it up! you had no idea how scared i was! I'm warning y'all, if she catches you drunk, she might do the same thing to you!" i pointed out truthfully. they stopped laughing. "yeah...i believe you" Tino said holding his chin "you do?". "yeah man, you two only knew each other for like how long? and she already did that? Im not taking chances" he put down his beer. along with everyone else "I'm not scared of her! bring it on!" Julian laughed chugging down his beer. its his funeral.

Flora stood up and walked away from the girls and passed us looking upset. "what happened?" Jordan asked. "i don't know..." the girls walked towards us "hey, what happened?" Joshua asked Savanna "we don't know, we were just talking and she walked off" she explained frowning. "I'll check up on her" i stood up and walked towards the beach house, it was hard traveling up hill with all this sand.

I knocked on Flora's door "you alright Flora?" i asked, how many times is she going to run off about something? she opened the door with stained tears on her cheeks. i didn't think her face could get any more pale, she looked like paper,it scared me."what happened...?" i held her cheeks, they were cold. she held my hands and kissed them, this completely shocked me "its okay...lets have some fun with the others". "you sure..?" i put my forehead on hers. i can tell shes lying about hows shes feeling, and I'm getting sick of it. i ignored it for now

We went to sit down by everyone near the camp fire. Flora held my hand tightly as her head laid on my shoulder. i smiled at her as she looks at our hands. "want a marshmallow?" Tyler asked as he sat next to me handing me a marshmallow and a stick. i nodded taking it. Flora didn't move. "How about a song like the good old days?" Victoria asked. picking up a guitar. "lets do it" i prepared myself to sing. Victoria started strumming the first song i ever wrote. i admit, my first song was back in 5th grade, it wasn't very good though "really Vic? this song? its terrible!" i laughed "fine,i'll play another" she laughed changing the tone.this one? really? Flora came out of nowhere and started singing

My mouth stayed open after listening to her cute little voice leaning on my shoulder giving a shy smile. everyone clapped softly. i could see her face change a bit brighter. "wow, you can draw, kick ass, cook, and sing?" Tyler asked amused. "yeah well...it just came out of nowhere..." she admit. "you have a beautiful voice" i smiled at her. "thanks..." she smiled.

We sat by the camp fire for hours just laughing and chatting about random things. Flora was open and laughed along with everyone. i could see Julian beginning to turn drunk. She glared lightly at him. Oh oh, i told you so Julian, but you didn't listen. I noticed her sneaking her way towards Tylers sketch book. she turned pages until she saw her faces. she looked confused "uh...whats this?" she asked showing him the drawings. his faced flushed embarrassed. "uh..uh..." he couldn't find the words "he draws things he remembers, this one is your first day of school" i explained. she looked through many of her faces. "weirdo" she laughed. she came across the scary picture of that one girl with the dark cloths. her face went even more paler then i last saw her "w-w-w-who is this..?" she stuttered terribly shaking. "oh that? i don't know, just a random girl i saw in the park two years ago" he explained. she started laughing without humor. as she laughed, they slowly turn into sobs and she fainted.

"Whoa! hey, are you okay??" i asked her lightly clapping her cheeks. she didn't respond. "What you think is wrong with her??" Tino asked worried. i carried her in my arms "don't know, I'm going inside" i said running

I placed her down gently on her bed. she felt cold and was sweaty. She looked like a ghost. What do I do in these dilemmas?? I covered her with the blanket and watched her slow breathing.

I went to the living room where everyone wore worried faces. "Is she okay??" Krista asked in a panic. "yeah, she seems fine, i'll check up on her later" I sighed. Tyler looked at the drawing Flora looked at earlier "I wonder why this made her faint" he wondered. I went to take it and glanced at it "maybe she knows her and got scared". Jonathan wondered. I shook my head and crumbled it in my hands "I'm not letting her see this again" I said before throwing it in the trash. everyone agreed

Flora's p.o.v

Was that drawing me?? I looked terrible! Just seeing myself like that made my heart explode. and pretty soon, I'm going to look like that again!

I opened my eyes and saw myself in my room under the covers. I got up and quietly hide my head looking at everyone in the living room. Ben was crumbling some paper. guessing that was my gang look. I stared at a very drunk Julian...seriously? this bitch...

I walked to my room and took out the blond hair dye and scissors. I decided to give him a makeover. he seems the kind of guy that likes his hair long. Which looked wrong. It's about 11 right now. i'll just sleep for a bit till I find everyone asleep.

I later felt a pair of lips kiss my temple. I opened my eyes and saw Ben walking out. I frowned. I heard a door close. I got up and grabbed the dye and scissors.

I quietly went to Julian's room and saw him pass out on the floor instead of his bed. I snipped my scissors and went to work.

Damn...this dudes hair was crazy. I discovered a small tattoo behind his neck, a ear piercing and a birthmark. who in the hell will be able to see that? I think the tattoo was a tiny star on the side. Whatever, I must say that he looked handsome with the new haircut. he stayed asleep the whole time. oh well, time for bed...you drunk bastard.
*
I sat on the counter in the kitchen with the girls as they made waffles. I happily ate all the strawberries. I felt Ben hug me from behind "hey there Flower, feeling better?" he smiled. I nodded offering a strawberry, he backs his head away disgusted "what? you don't like strawberries?! what's wrong with you?!" I snapped laughing "I prefer mangos princessa" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and heard a manly scream. looks like Julian's awake. I hid my laugh eating more of the berries.

Julian came running. his hair was shorter. short in the back and had longer hair on the top sticking up a bit. His ears were finally showing and his eyes are finally visible. Christina's jaw dropped. the guys stared amazed and shocked. I was having a difficult time holding my laugh. "WHO DID THIS!?" he yelled pissed pointing at his head. "What happened to you? you look different" Joshua asked "well no shit! look at me! my hair is gone!" he complained "it doesn't look bad, In fact, you look better" Joshua admit. "yeah right!". "why don't you asked Christina what she thinks on the new look?" I giggled looking at her, her cheeks were bright red "Y-you look handsome..." she blushed. "I do?" he asked surprised. she nodded feeling her cheeks.

"Did you do that?" Ben whispered in my ear. "What makes you say that?" I giggled sarcastically. "because your shoulders are moving in quiet laughter"."i have no idea what you talking about" I rolled my eyes leaning my head near his neck.

"Well, handsome or not, I still wanna know who did this" Julian pouted. can he give it a rest? did he even look in the mirror? "hey, I think you have something on your cheek, there's a mirror right there" I pointed. he felt his cheek confused and looked at the mirror. he gasped looking at his few blond high lights. he observed himself for a good while "damn...i look sexy" he grinned bragging. ok, maybe giving him the hair cut wasn't a good idea...

"But seriously, who did that?" Joshua asked. "her" Ben snitched pointing at me. "you!? why!?" Julian gasped. "I told you bro, don't let her catch you drunk" Ben laughed hugging me closer. "When you learn how to cut this good?" Julian asked. from cutting the gangs hair, that's how. "I don't know" I lied
"Well wherever you got this hidden talent from, it looks awesome" he grinned. "oh! i wanna ask a favor!" Ben gave a 'ah ha' moment to Jordan. he looked at his funny "what..?" he said a little freaked out. "i want you and Flora to fight" we all blinked "why??" he asked. "i just wanna! you do have your sparring gear right?" Ben asked. "yeah..?"."then lets get it on!" Ben released his hug and threw his arms in the air. "why do this again?" I asked. "Jordan is a karate expert, and i was thinking since your a skilled fighter too, maybe we can have a show" he laughed. i shook my head at him disbelievly and ate my berries. karate expert huh? this should be interesting.

"Alright here" Jordan said boredly throwing me a sparring helmet, gloves, chin guards, foot gear and a mouth piece "the hell? i never used gear before" i told him "well, i don't wanna hurt you in any way" he smirked. clearly he doesn't know me well enough "alright cheap shot, bring it on" i grinned putting everything over my shorts and t-shirt. My feet touched the soft warm sand. the wind blew in my face through my pony tail. Everyone sat down for the "show" i don't even know why this is necessary. "just to make this fair, what belt are you?" he asked "belt? what belt?" i asked confused "what- you know...the proof that you became a high rank" he explained shocked "oh that...yeah i could never afford those" i accidentally admit. shit! the guys looked at each other confused. "well, to make this easier, how long have you done karate? and where?" i asked putting my hands on my hips "uh, since i was 7 and Hawaii" he admit. what the fuck is Hawaii? "what is that?" i asked. everyone dropped their jaws "what?". "you honestly-" i thought that it was something that i didn't learn during my years without school "whatever! lets just do this!" i cut him off ready in a fighting stance. he sighed and got ready

He jumped to jump kick me but i ducked down. too slow! i back kicked his stomach and he flew back. he quickly got up and brushed it off. not bad, most guys i fight give up in a snap. "Your good" he admit. "not so bad yourself" i grinned whipping my sweat away from the warm sun. he ran towards me and punched and punched and punched, missing every time. he mumbled something under his breath. you mad bro? after i noticed that we have been sparring for that pass 15 minutes, i got bored just dodging his hits. he was getting real frustrated from what i could tell. everyone was cheering us on. i decided to end the fight soon. "You done yet?" i asked boredly "n-no way! im not loosing to a no belt!" i complained out of breath. a no belt? really? I sighed. he ran towards me ready for a punch when i ducked down and scooped him to the ground. i leaned on his back pulling his arms towards his head. he complained in pain. "aghh!! alright! i give!" he yelled. i helped him up and patter his back "you weren't bad, you just gotta be a little faster" i smiled. he nodded sighing.

My body was lifted and placed on someones shoulder "yeah!! i knew you could do it!" Ben cheered holding on to my legs and hand. i laughed at his foolishness. everyone cheered as we went towards the house while i was carried. Ben put me down, sat down on the couch, and placed me on his lap. i could feel my cheeks burning up. he chuckled at the sight. "you did good" he smiled hugging me. "thanks" i laid my head on his shoulder. he hugged me tighter is if i was about to leave forever...which i will... sigh...

"You really kicked some ass Flora" Krista laughed. Bens old friends patted Jordan on the back so he wouldn't feel so bad loosing to a girl. "it was nothing" i bragged taking off the gear. I pinched away my sweaty clothes. gross. "ima take a bath" i said getting off Bens lap. "can i join you?" he grinned cocky. "sure" i said "really?" he sounded shocked but excited "no" i walked off. I could feel his disappointment. what a pervert. but hey, i love him

I came to a halt near the bath room analyzing what i just said. i...love him? dammit...but theres no way he feels the same, he got other girls drooling over him. i sighed as i peeled off my cloths and enjoyed my hot bath. Melting all my worries away.

Benjamin's" P.o.v

"Why even try bro? she doesn't seem like that kind of girl" Jonathan pointed out. "I'm not trying to do anything" i admit leaning on the couch "then why you ask to join her?" Victoria laughed. "i don't know, i was trying to be funny"."is that really what you think?" Christina frowned "what do you mean?"."i mean that you really do want her, but you don't to admit it. Have you ever thought that you might just...you know..?" "What?". "love her?" i thought to myself. was it really love that i always feel around her? "I don't know, maybe" i answered covering my face a bit frustrated. "maybe you should tell her that" Savanna giggled cuddling next to Joshua. i nodded and walked off to think things to myself in my room.

I sat down and leaned my elbows on my knees closing my fist together thinking. i dug in my pockets and took out Floras phone that she handed me before the match. The lock background was a drawing of some flowers. i noticed that it didn't have a passcode and slide it to the main screen. no, I'm not being noisy...maybe just a little. the background was with her and her puppy. she looked so cute. she barley had any apps. only Tumblr, Weheartit, Wattpad, and pinterist. what? no facebook? twitter? instagram? snapchat? well that made since, shes never social with anyone. i looked through her contacts and noticed only two. her mom and dad as sleeping beauty and Lion king. Those are some interesting names, her mom is pretty like her and her dad did look a bit scary with his wild bed head. I entered my number putting your sexy prince as my name. I gotta admit, it was fucking hilarious. i took a normal picture and set it as the contact photo.

I heard Floras door close. she must be done with her bath. after awhile, i went to knock on her door "come in" i heard her say. i opened the door to see her standing looking for something "looking for something?" i asked "yeah, my phone" ."here, you gave it to me earlier remember" she face palmed "yeah, your right" she laughed taking the phone and putting it to charge. i closed the door behind me

"I wanna talk to you" i said sitting on the edge of her bed. "what is it?" she asked walking in front of me. "whats been going on with you?" she bit her lip "you...i don't know... Always seem different when we our out in public in New York, you seem so happy in our homes and here, can you tell me why?" i asked holding both her hands. she shook her head slowly. i sighed bringing her closer between my legs and hugged her stomach. she hugged my head bending down so her head could touch mine. i looked up leaning closer to her face. "i love you Flora..." i whispered. she was shocked at first but then teared up leaning to kiss me gently holding my cheeks. i returned the kiss. i pulled her towards me laying on the bed so she was on top of me. our kiss didn't break. she deepened the kiss as i hugged her tighter.

"I love you too..." she cried kissing me again. i didn't think my heart could feel any sort of happiness, but i felt it for once. i took off my shirt coming back to the kiss. She placed her hands gently on my collar bone. I turned her so that i was on top. she looked at me with strained tears. i placed my hands under her shirt and slowly lifted it, i stopped midway feeling something bump on my thumb. she gasped. i looked at the side of her belly and saw a thick white lined scar "w-what is this?" i asked wide eyed starring at its scary image. she covered it with her hand and stood up

"N-nothing..." she looked away. i held her chin to make her look at me "don't lie to me" she sighed "i was running with a knife when i was 10..." she admit. "why would you do that!?" i raised my voice a little bit. she jumped surprised "i-i was told to grab them..." she started shaking "by who!?". her fist squeezed together on her knees. "a person..."."god dammit Flora who!?" i grabbed her shoulders "i don't want to talk about this right now Ben...i just wanna enjoy myself this weekend before monday comes..." i sighed hugging her "alright...i don't want to make you uncomfortable..." I whispered. she nodded "I'm sleepy...Can i go to sleep..?" she asked. i nodded as i watched her go under the covers "can you stay by me...?" she asked raising out her arms for a hug. i climbed the bed under the covers to hug her close. she cuddled herself on my neck "I'm sorry..." She whispered. i looked at her about to ask her why she said that but i thought it was best not to say anything. "goodnight flower..." i kissed her lips before fluttering my eyes shut "night..."
*
Sunday was a day off to the mall, the girls went off to different stores while the guys and I stayed in the food court after going to a skate shop, shoe shop, and clothing store. "did you tell her?" Tyler asked sitting across me. "tell her what?" i played dumb "that you loved her duh! don't play dumb!" Oops, i got caught "i did" . "what she say??" Julian asked sitting next to Tyler "she felt the same way" i admit smiling "i knew it!" Jordan laughed. "but you dont seem all that happy" Jonathan pointed out next to me "yeah well... i found out something and i kinda bothered me". "what?". "she had a scar on her stomach" "a scar? we didn't see anything when she stripped in front of us"."WHAT?!" "Im kidding! Well not really, she just showed her sports bra, it wasnt a big deal actually" he admit "oh wow, anyways, the scar" i wanted to continue "so? why does that bother you?". "you don't get it, shes always hiding something from me! no matter how many times i ask her about something, she tries to avoid it... i feel like she doesn't trust me enough to tell me anything" ."girls are complicated, just give her time or something" Joshua bite his lower lip. "probably" i sighed. "Don't sweat dude! haha! Its not...what do you call it? Unprofessional! " Ivan laughed like a dumbass, i cant help but laugh along. "Really? Unprofessional? your unprofessional you dumbass!" Joshua laughed slapping the side of his head.

"Hello!" i heard Savanna call from behind. i turned and saw Victoria, Krista, Christina, Flora and her carrying dozens of bags full of stuff "why so many clothes?" i asked "a girl gotta look her best!" Victoria giggled. "i even picked out a outfit for Flora for monday at school!" Savanna jumped happily looking at Flora. Flora rolled her eyes smiling. "can i see it?" i asked raising a brow "no! you just gotta wait!" Savanna butted in pouting. "why not!!" i pouted. "Because its a surprise!" she turned at Flora "you better wear it!" she ensures. "alright alright fine" Flora crossed her arms

The day went by and i said bye to my old friends as they packed and left. it was nice seeing them again, even if it was for 3 days. the rest of us packed and went to the two cars back home.

Flora's p.o.v

We were all traveling back to New York...I'm so not looking forward to this. Savanna begged me to buy this dress and earrings at Forever 21. i thought it was cute but how was i going to ride my board in it? I thought that it'll be a new style for me to show for my last day of school.

That scar that Ben found was the last to worst thing i wanted him to find out about. it was true that i stabbed myself when i was 10. i didn't know any better and ran with the knife to give it to Julio when he wanted to carve up some wood because he was bored. i fell on it and almost died. unshockingly, i wasn't taken to the hospital, i was taken to my room and was told to press on it hard when Martin wasn't around. loosing a lot of blood was not fun, and I'm surprise I'm still alive today. When Martin came back, he made me drink a lot of water and food. i wonder what he thinks about me coming back

Julian drops me off at my house,i said my byes and kissed Ben telling him that i'll see him at school. i took my bags from the trunk and went inside. happily greeted by Rosa. "hello darling! how was your day!?" Mom yelled running up to hug me "you got a tan!" she pointed out "barley" i laughed hugging her back "and it was lots of fun, i'll never forget this weekend" i smiled "thats good to hear , that boy didn't touch you didn't he?" Dad asked walking up to me with his mouth full of nachos "no dad" i lied, actually, that night was pretty exciting, his upper naked body made me want to melt. "we all stayed together in one area having fun" i smiled. he nodded finally swallowing all his food. "hungry?" mom asked "starving!" i cheered skipping to the table while mom put a plate of nachos in front of me. "yay!" i stuffed my face just like dad did. we talked about what i did in jersey, skipping the parts where i freaked and passed out and being alone with Ben...heehee!

After awhile of talking i hugged my mom and dad for the last time for the night and went to my room with Rosa. i looked around the pretty room I've always loved. the christmas lights, the walking closet, the wall color, my bed, everything! i set my stuff down and jumped on my bed next to Rosa. i pet her as she cuddled by my leg. "tomorrow night is my last day with mom,dad, ben and the others...even you rosa..." Rosas head popped up surprised and cried. i smiled at how adorable she looked "its okay, if i don't do this, someone very important to me will get hurt...and i let his brother died, i cant let it happen again" rosa continued to cry running off to my bag, i sat up "Rosa, what are you-" she had the half heart keychain hanging in her teeth. i went down and looked at it in my hands. its beautiful see through figure made my smile at the thought of Benjamin having the other. i kissed it and put it next to my bed as i jumped on it and fell asleep.

I gotta make tomorrow count...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
3.8K 79 34
She was in a horrible accident and now she's hallucinating things ? What will she do when everyone thinks she is crazy ? And who is that in her windo...
2.1K 122 43
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
97 9 11
A summary of the story, there's a girl that liked a boy. That boy broke her heart and she became evil. She never stopped being evil and found a new p...