Chained To The Devil (Complet...

By Sarah_Adel2

Cara Michele was an angel. An angel who was changed to a werewolf. She was so kind, caring, supporting, lovin... More

Author Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
tagged
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Omg
Chapter Twenty Four
1k read and 200+ vote
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
VIP
Ending #1
Her Majesty's Devil
Claimed

Chapter Twenty Eight

6.6K 199 17
By Sarah_Adel2

Hey guys, welcome in chapter Twenty Eight. Here is a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Vote, comment and share if you enjoy it. Hope you don't hate my story, and I hope that you are enjoying it.

- Chapter Twenty Eight - Memories.

' Yes! Yes! You did that to save me, and to save Zachary. I was in another body before knowing you. My owner got poisoned and died. I was dying to, but you were there to save me. You used your angelical abilities to get me out of her body. After that the moon goddess appeared. She said that I should die with my owner. I accepted my fate, but you didn't. You said that you will take me, and turn to a werewolf. You said that you we're ready for it. I was so happy then. At first, I wasn't that excited, but when I saw how you stood up for me. I agreed. You went back to the angels world, and told a friend of yours to take care of everything instead of you. That was our big secret. The secret that we didn't tell anyone about. Even our own mate. ' said Luna causing me to gasp.

I didn't know anything from what she was saying. Nothing at all. I didn't understand. Was I good or bad? I was truly confused, and I didn't know what to believe.

" Luna is right, Amelia. " I heard a voice say.

I looked behind, and found the body of my mate standing in front of me. I looked at it with tears in my eyes. The figure had scars all over it, but it seemed that it was slowly healing. I didn't understand how, the place was made of silver. How could Declan manage to do that?

" Listen to her. You left them yeah, but you left someone in charge too, but that someone was the first to let you down. That someone was none other than the man standing in front of you. He kept taking bad about you, because he wanted to be the king. He didn't do anything good for his world, so he was kicked out. " I heard a feminine voice say.

I looked around, but I didn't see any girl. I noticed that the guy in front of me was looking around too.

" Show up. Of course if you aren't scared of me. " said the guy laughing evilly.

" Of course I am not. I am more powerful than you. " said the feminine voice, and then a light appeared.

I closed my eyes, because they couldn't take the light. When the last light was gone. I opened my eyes, and saw a girl. She was wearing a white dress, and she had white wings.

" The moon goddess herself decided to join us. That's so pleasing to know. " said the guy in front of me.

" Don't you get tired from all of this. Amelia put you in charge, but you let her down, worse you even make her feel bad for trusting you, and now you are torturing her although you we're the one who kept telling her to leave. Are you insane? " the girl yelled.

I was so lost by then. I no longer understood anything. Nothing at all.

" That is all a part of a plan. You will never understand. I worked hard to get my rank and stage, and when you came with your sister you destroyed everything that I did. My dream was to control this, but you came and destroyed it. You became the moon goddess, and she became the queen of angels, and I became a nothing. When Amelia said that she wanted to leave, I was quite happy. I made a plan to be the king instead of her, but angels started blaming me for all of her shit. I faced them, and started fighting them. At last, I lost and get thrown out. I didn't deserve this. You deserved it. " said the guy pointing at me.

" You are the fucking reason of all of this. " he said grabbing my hair.

" Don't you dare touch her again. " said a voice, and then I lost it.

Everything went blur, and then dark. That was when I lost conscious.

------------------------------

" You are evil. " said a girl.

" No, you are. " said another girl.

The first one had brown hair, and blue eyes. She seemed seven years old. The other one had blonde hair, and blue eyes. She seemed the same age as the first one. Both had fair skin.

" Calm down girls. " said a women.

She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was kind of tall, and she was wearing a crown. She had a white skin, and kind expressions on her face. She had red cheeks and red lips.

" Queen, she us being evil. She said that she looked prettier than me. " said the second girl.

" No! You said that. " said the first one.

" Who said this? " said the queen.

" Her. " said the two girls pointing to each other.

" Don't lie. You said this. " said the first girl.

" No, you are the one who is lying. " said the other one.

" Stop arguing both of you! Now say you are sorry. " said the queen.

" Sorry. " said the second girl with a pout.

" No problem. " said the first one with a smile on her little expressions.

" Queen! She didn't apologize. " said the second girl crossing her tiny arms.

" Why should I?  Me apologizing won't make you feel better. You said I am ugly. " said that first one.

" Amelia. Say sorry. " said the queen.

" Fine. I am sorry, sissy. " said the first girl with a smile.

" No problem. " said the other one.

The two girls hugged, and the queen smiled happily.

----------------------------

" Amelia, are you ready to take your responsibilities? Are you ready to be the next queen? " said a women while laying on the bed.

She had long blonde hair, and she was wearing a crown. She had green eyes, and a white skin.

" Yes, your majesty. " said a lady.

She had brown hair, and green eyes. She had fair skin, and she was looking down at the queen with love, sadness and dome guilt.

" Can you stay here, please? We all need you. I won't be a good queen like you. The angels need you, your majesty, not me? Even if they do need me, I am not as good like you are. I haven't learned everything yet. " said the girl crying, while holding the women's hand.

" You are ready, Amelia. They do need you. You are kind and caring. You love everyone, and that makes you able to be a good queen. Believe in yourself, and remember I will always be proud of you. All you have to do is follow your heart, it knows the way, and remember I will always be there for you. " said the queen.

She took off the crown, and put it on the lady's head.

" Remember my word, sweet Amelia. Always believe in yourself. " said the queen, and then her eyes closed.

" I will, your majesty. " said the girl with tears in her eyes.

----------------------------------

" SAVE ME. HELP. " a girl was running kept yelling.

" HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME. " said the girl.

" You will never escape. " said the guy as he attacked the girl.

He killed a girl with a poisoned knife, and the girl kept screaming. The guy left her to die, in the forest.

A brown haired girl came running for the girl. She found her dead on the ground. She tried helping her with anything but nothing worked. Just when she was about to leave, she heard a voice say " Sorry, queen Luna, but your owner reached an end, and now you should too. "

" I know, moon goddess. " said Luna.

An image of a wolf appeared. The image started floating, but the brown haired girl said " Stop. "

The wolf looked at her, and then said " Can you see me?!  "

" Yeah, I am an angel. Anyway, why are you dying? " said the brown haired girl.

" Because, my owner died. I don't have a body to contain me. " said the wolf sadly.

" But you can look for another one. " said the girl.

" I can't. I have only one werewolf body mate. " said the wolf, looking at the ground.

" What is happening here? " said a feminine voice as a light appeared. 

A girl came out of the light. S had blonde hair, and blue eyes. She had angelic wings, and white dress on.

" Luna won't be dying. Please sister. Please let her live. " said the brown haired girl.

" But she has no body. " said the moon goddess.

" She can take mine. " said the girl.

" Wait! You are angel. " said the moon goddess

" Yeah! You have angelic genes. You won't be able to handle a wolf in you. " said the wolf.

" Don't worry about me. I will just have her, and that way she won't die. " said the girl.

" Okay, Amelia, as you wish, but first Luna should agree. " said the moon goddess.

The wolf looked at the girl, and nodded.

" Okay. Amelia, this will be painful. Are you ready? " asked the moon goddess.

" Yes, I am. " said the girl, strongly.

--------------------------

" So you are a werewolf now. " said a guy.

He had black hair and brown eyes. He had a slim body, and a tanned skin.

" Yes! I have done this to protect the wolf. As we both know, that is not acceptable for a werewolf to be in the angel world, let alone role it. So I am leaving this to you. You are the only one I can trust. Can you help me? " said a browned hairs girl.

" Yes! You can trust me. " said the guy.

" Thank you. " said the girl as she hugged the guy.

-----------------------------

" What are you doing on alpha Zachary's land? " said a guy standing in front of me.

" I am sorry, but I didn't know this land belonged to anyone. " said a brown haired girl.

" Say that to our alpha. " said the guy pushing the girl.

He took her to an office, and they both stood there. The girl felt a strange aura coming from the room, and she smelt a strange scent.

' Mate! Mate!  ' said the wolf in her.

' Is he in? ' asked the girl her wolf.

' Yes! I can sense his wolf. '

The girl entered the office and looked at a guy. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He had a strong well built body. He had a tanned skin.

" Mate!  " he said, as he went to the girl and pulled her to him.

" Mate. " said the girl.

' Thanks, Amelia. Thanks for making me meet him. ' said the wolf.

' Don't worry. Just please, don't tell him that you weren't my wolf in the first place. I don't want him to reject us, because of me. ' said the girl to her wolf.

' Okay, I promise. ' said the wolf. 

-------------------------------

Word count: 1775

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It is quite eventual. Hope you liked it. Tell me if I am taking things quickly.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.

Cya in another chapter 😺😺

Oh and remember. Keep smiling :)😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.1K 36
Being an alpha's daughter doesn't mean you get treated the best. Rose learnt this the hard way, being kicked out at the age of 5 made her independent...
120K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
5.7M 152K 31
Nerdy Filthy Fat Skye Hale has been bullied since she could remember, she was Fat and a Nerd making her the biggest loser in school. On her Sophomor...
4K 193 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...