My Salvation (CURRENTLY EDITI...

By Amethyst2829

Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even de... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 27

2.2K 145 8
By Amethyst2829

Do check author's note at the end!

Nawal's POV

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I said no so NO!"

I finally said and that made Aziza quite. She is insisting for me to allow her to go on ten day vacation with Naushin to Bahrain. I mean, if she was fully recovered there was no problem. But she isn't recovered completely. Sure she is mostly, but me being me didn't wanted to accept this.

"Naw. I am not asking you. I am saying that I will be going on vacation. Do you even know I have packed my bags and our flight is today?" My eyeballs almost came out of my socket when I heard this. So everything is planned? Wow. They didn't even asked my permission!

"Did I gave you my permission? No right? Then you won't be going. That's it."

"I gave her my permission. And she is my sister too. And since you all are living in my house, my rules should be followed. Azi, go and get your bags. Driver is waiting for you." What in the world? How can he ever-so-casually say this? Aziza poked her tongue towards me and went to her room to take her bags. Naushin was still packing her last minute items so that leaves me and him alone, after that awkward scene in my bedroom few days ago.

"Look. You think nobody noticed you being extra careful towards Azi then you are wrong. I get it why you don't want her to go, to leave your sight. You are deep down scared that something bad might happen again to her. Don't worry Nawal. I told my bodyguards to keep an eye on them from far away. Safety reasons. So they can enjoy and be safe too."

The urge to give him a bone crushing hug was strong this time, but as always, I controlled my emotions. How does he know all of my problems and hesitations? How does he- hold on. Ten days? Meaning I have to stay with him for ten days, alone, while fighting my emotions? How am I supposed to do that? Any chances that I can go with those idiots?

"What?"

"What what?"

"You just said you too want to go with them. But you can't. As your boss, I'm not allowing you to go. And well, there are no tickets available." Did I said out loud about me going with them? Damn. I really got to stop talking loudly. And there goes my plan of being away from him. Just for a second I was hoping about it, just to be crushed. I sighed and got up. As they will be going now, I made my way to Naushin's room.

"Excited to go to your birthplace?" I asked Naushin. She didn't even have to tell that. Her face said it all. She was MORE than excited.

"Ofcourse! I mean, it's been so long. Although it's for a small amount of time, I wil try to get the best out of it. And don't sweat it Nawal, Aziza and I will be staying with my family and I will keep an eye on her. All covered up." She said with a small smile on her face. How come everyone reads my mind? First Aadil and now she. This time I didn't controlled my emotions and gave her a bear hug. She chucked at my response but hugged. Our little moment was interrupted by the one and only, Aziza.

"Well? If this is one of your touchy scenes where you confess how much you love and can't say it and just hug, count me in." And with that she jumped in between us and gave a group hug.

We stayed in that position for a while until Aadil's loud voice came, saying it's time. I hugged them again and they were about to leave but I held Aziza and clearly said to her, "Stay with Naushin all the time. Don't do stupid thing and be aware of the place you are okay? I want you safe and sound back here." She just rolled her eyes and quitely said,

"Yes mom. And be happy you are getting time to spend with Aadil bro. Enjoy that." She shot a wink and went to take her bags. While I tried not to blush or think at what she just said and I simply ignored.

             ♢°●°●°●°●○°●°●°●°●♢

I tried not to sleep as I was waiting for them to call and say they have landed. I have been siting in the hall for hours doing literally nothing. My head is pleading me to sleep but me being stubborn as always, kept on saying, 'their plane might just land in a few minutes. Lets wait for some more.' The stupid thing is, I didn't even checked at what time they will land in Bahrain. I know. Idiotic me. I thought to make coffee to keep myself awake for a while. So I went to the kitchen and made a cup. After few minutes I came with my mug and sat on my place and saw that my mobile vibrated. Finally! They finally messaged. I opened only to get dissapointed. It was just useless message talking about appliances. I rubbed my head a few times, trying to stop the throbbing pain. 'Just few more minutes Nawal, just few minutes' and with that I kept my head so it was resting on the sofa. Suddenly I felt two hands massaging my head. I tried to open my eyes but calmed down a bit knowing it's Aadil.

"Stop torturing yourself like this. It won't help but cause more problems. They still have few more hours to land Nawal. Sleep. You need alot of rest." I hardly heard him as I was feeling so sleepy but still I tried not to sleep.

I was going to say thanks but he suddenly stopped, thinking I slept. Don't ask me how but keeping my eyes closed, I found his hands and kept it on my head to keep on massaging. It felt really good. I heard his light chuckle and saying, 'goodnight Nawal'. I too wanted to say but I don't even know what I said and went into deep slumber.

The bright rays of sunlight falling on my face isn't my favourite way of waking up. I tried to cover with my blanket but couldn't find one. Also, I'm not in my bed. Where am I? I opened my eyes and then I realized that I spent entire night sleeping on this sofa. Great. Now my headache is gone but my neck is paining. I stretched a bit so the pain is less and it did worked. I went to my room and quickly freshened up.

What would I be having for breakfast? With that thought I went to the kitchen and saw Aadil cooking something. But that didn't stopped my on my tracks. What stopped me was the fact that, this is the first time I saw him wearing something casual. The guy who looks dashing in formals looks double dashing - if that's even a word, looking like this. The grey t-shirt presented his muscles perfectly, as if it was made for him. I mean, look at those sexy looking biceps an-

What the actual hell Nawal? I really have to control my emotions now. I know I have a small thing- okay a HUGE thing for hot body and all, but this is on another level. I felt my face heating with just this thought. 'He is your boss for God's sake! Act normal. Just act normal'. I kept telling that and entered the kitchen as if nothing just happened. Aadil was surprised to see me but still focused on     cooking...scrambled eggs, my favourite breakfast to have in a while. I wonder if this is his favourite too...

"Aziza called and said they have landed and so far she is loving Bahrain." Aadil said. I smiled and was relieved. Goodness, I literally looked like a mother who lost her child in the house when I was waiting for her call. No wonder Azi calls me a mom.

After having the breakfast, and let me tell you, that guy knows how to make some good scrambled eggs. We were sitting on dining table doing the pending office work.

"How's your headache? Hope it's gone now." Aadil suddenly spoke. Headache? When I got on- oh. The memories came flooded in my mind. I totally forgot about that! How I was being awake yet so sleepy then he coming and giving me a massage. I didn't even thanked him properly for his sweet gesture although many things were running in my mind about he touching my head.

"It's all gone now. By the way, thanks for that massage. Really needed that." He just smiled and went back to his work.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hehe. Hi guys. Please keep those death glares away from us. Have some mercy on us!

I know some might feel these chapters being boring but trust me, things are going to spice up after the return of Aziza and Naushin from their trip.

So, how was the chapter? Enjoyed it?

Do leave your

● LIKE
● COMMENT
          AND

● SHARE THIS STORY!

Do share your opinions guys. We really appreciate it.

P.S.   We really are trying to post as quickly as possible. And also on the schedule we planned to post. We think it might not work by posting 3 days a week. So we will be sticking for Fridays and Wednesdays.

Until then,
Love y'all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.5K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...
5.4K 969 17
Aarav x Aditi Adirav He loved her when she thought no one cared about her. And she loved him and made him realise how worthful he was. Her blue eyes...
465K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...