Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

By hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1

CHAPTER 47

20.7K 706 86
By hiddensouth

Jessica's pov

"We have you surrounded."
Sam said face full of glee looking like a man who had caught the biggest animal in the zoo. But the words he said meant nothing to me. I could only feel blood and the smirk on his face. I tore my eyes open never realising I closed them in the first place so I could look up and let out a blood curtailing scream. A scream full of anger. Not at Sam but at myself for not keeping my promise. i could slightly hear her pulse get lighter and lighter. Parts of her blonde hair was red from her blood. I brought her body up so my head was in the crook of her neck as I continued saying how sorry I was. Smelling her scent of lilac shampoo and blood.

The wind swirled around me caressing us as evil laughter was herd in the distance almost as if the air had joined in on it too in a rhythmic teasing tune. then it happened her heart skittered meaning death was inevitable and her breathing became a ragged mess in her lungs.

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed so harshly I could taste the blood coming from my throat. This shouldn't be happening!

"Why? Why didn't you protect her?"

Someone whispered around me.
I remained silent. My mind playing through what I could have done to and still help her.

"You disappoint me child I thought you were worthy of you title."

My eyes pulled together letting a low rumble echo through my chest As I starred at the person responsible for her death.

"Worthy? You don't think I'm worthy of my title?" I said a growl under my breath.

"Well how could you be worthy of it if you couldn't even protect a young girl!"
The voice snickered
"So what will you do now? prove yourself or do other wise?"

I snarled opening my mouth right up like a lion roaring trying to find who's voice it was but found none.

"I do not need your pity or approval I do as I wish and when I wish it. And right now I'm going to kill all of those who are responsible." I stated.

The voice snickered around me.
" I see your back? But the question remains who's responsible and for what reason?."

I snarled. Realisation hitting me. They were right I had changed since coming and not in the good way. I didn't suspect Ryan because he commited the matrix vow to me and that blinded me with trust and I couldn't protect Mikayla because I didn't expect that she would help and when she did I let down my guard.

I was becoming soft and I have begun to trust to easily. And now that I've woken up from this hell all I want is my revenge which is exactly what I was going to get it.

I looked over towards Sam and stood up lying Mikayla back down on the soft grass away from the dirty bark. I will prove my name and position. His greedy blue eyes held a smirk that was plastered into his lips which never seems to disappear.

I unleashed half of my aura making the grass beneath my now naked body and bare feet wilt. I looked slowly around me in all directions and saw in the tree line 25 snipers ready and waiting. With bullets that most likely were laced with silver and looking at mikayla it was most likely silver wolf and highly illegal worth millions in the black market. I flashed my own smirk. Their faces had paled as they felt the air change around them become heavy and deadly cold sweat beaded above their brows. Dark tendrils were only just visable to the eye by now and as they crawled up and Down my body gripping and pulling at it lovingly for a few seconds until they fastened and i had my own gown of darkness covering my so called not so private assets.

Sams smirk was wiped off and instead held pasty pink lips in a hard line eyes with a flicker of fear.

"Shoot her Down now." He spoke sternly. All the guns were raised and I took a step forward as the familiar smell of gunpowder and flame mixed in the air came crashing down towards me. I looked at the tendrils and crouched down to pat a big flat thick black one that looked like a ribbon the size of my thigh. It raised its small head or body and met my hand as I contently patted it. Looking up I saw that other tendrils had blocked the silver bullets from touching me as they laid down on the ground crumpled like crushed tin foil. I picked one up and smelt it. Yep defiantly silver wolfsbane. the tendrils by now are hissing and shaking in anger towards the people who tried to harm Me. I never knew how or what the tendrils were or why they wished to protect me but I had a small place in my heart to care towards them as if they were apart of me, which in turn they were but I felt like they each had their own personalities like people. But then again this is my third encounter with them, I think.

Standing up from my crouch I bring one of the tendrils with me Whispering into its side. Wondering if it could hear and listen to me. "look after her my darling." the tendril flew out of my hand detached itself from somewhere on me and reattached its self to Mikayla.

By now sams face was twisted in fear watching tape like shadow creatures spurting out around my body. Rex and josh I think his name was had completely lost all train of thought and was awaiting death in the form of a slightly improved veggie man.

But what angered me was Ryan. He had to pay for what he has done. Looking down I asked "my sweets which one of you would like to do a favour for me?" To my surprise all the tendrils came closer to me and Began to brush my face. But only one caught my eye. It was the one who I had the impression was full of sass as it sat right in front of my face.

"Go find Ryan and if you can bring him back here. You may harm him if needed but he must be very much. Alive." I said smiling to my self, I was back the oldish me had returned. The tendril Broke from me and zoomed into the darkness of the Forrest.

The Warriors who I had knocked unconscious were beginning to awaken. I hadn't noticed that my brother now stood meters away from me eyes wide in fear and curiosity. I motioned him over only to get another round of gun shots which the tendrils once again guarded me from. Elliot. Yes that's right not max it's time for me to stop being an irritating little girl. I may not forgive him but this man was still my brother. I felt my wolf yip with agreemeant, maybe a little to loud on the irritating part though.

Elliot took slow but unsure steps towards me until he stood by my side at least 2-3 meters away as though he thought he was out of reach from my minions or children 'really don't know what I should call them yet.' . Ah that's it they were like my own little children, even though I've never had kids before. Like duh obviously. I turned my attention back to Sam just as his younger brother mother and father along with a few old people ran out of the Forrest edge line.

"And without further questioning the King and queen of spades house assassins, leader of the group hear by judge you Sam for your crimes of rape, murder, abuse, illegal experimentation, human trafficking, lying to your pack and worst of all---' I smiled as the light and even more fear in his eyes begged me not to continue my sentence, not to let anyone know of his hideous crime towards me and most importantly his pack.

Rejecting their Luna.

--------

"Lying to you pack and most of all.. Rejecting your mate and future Luna.-" the air went dead around me and all of his pack snapped their heads towards him with wide eyes waiting for an explanation pleading that it wasn't true with their big eyes only when all they got from Sam was silence they looked to me. Elliot turned to me as well eyes slightly wider but still keeping his face guarded. "So without a further ado I hear by reject you Sam flex as my mate and this pathetic pack.-" I bowed and rose just as Sam clutched his head screaming as his bond was slowly breaking between him and his wolf "- and here by sentence you and the ones responsible for they way I am to death." The the tendrills shivered with excitement and were eager to shred them apart. Sam was now on his knees and shaking. Before looking up at me with black eyes it was Kye."shoot her down and attack her she is lying after all what type of being is she? She's a freak.." He growled but no one responded to him. He was no longer an alpha because he rejected me and the packs Luna so when I completed the rejection he was stripped of his title.

Making the next alpha Nile, his hair automatically grew longer giving him sandy coloured bangs that ended right were his elongated fangs stretched out from. His face was twisted in silent pain from the transformation to a complete an alpha gene fit for one who's generations have been alpha for centuries. His green eyes locked onto mine and he grunted a few sounds before recovering his composure.

Deciding I didn't care what he was about to say I paid my attention back to Sam. "He is mine" I said to my brother flicking over towards him. His eyes were filled with so much anger and frustration in them.

"No. No werewolf is capable enough to kill their mate the gods do not allow-"
He began to say but set his jaw in place when I interrupted.

"I DONT NOT CARE FOR WHAT YOU THINK BROTHER! LET ALONE SOME WORLDLY BEING!! SO DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT I WILL NOT KILL YOU IF TRY TO TAKE THIS FROM ME!" I spoke harshly yelling with so much power the earths rubble beneath me shifted along a few inches of the ground around it making him flinch back.

The tension between us was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Well that was until somebody spoke up.

"Wait? Is that you Jessica? Jessica heartwel?" I looked over to the voice and smiled accidentally letting out my siren teeth she wanted so badly to come out and play. The culprit was none other than Nile who's face had turned even paler than before. All the warriors by now had woken up and had scurried other to the trees watching the integration I had with the people around me.

"Yes." And that was all I said before Sam jumped into my face and landed a punch to my gut so hard I could still feel the impact even behind the tendrils. My siren hissed through me and that was my word before I began to play.

"how DARE YOU!!" Sam screamed in despair from losing everything he was. He had now lost his pack, not only losing his title but being automatically demoted to an omega that was on the verge of turning rouge. I simply laughed and let him get in a few punches. before I punched him back in the face. I was going to make sure this would be as close to perfect as possible. His head flicked around and brought his arm with him hammering me in the temple. My tendrils wanted so badly to protect me but I wouldn't allow them. This was a fight I've been waiting to long to have and I was going to savour all the blood that was spilled.

I brought my fist up repetitively up into his stomach causing him some damage making him bend over before growing out one of my fingernails and very lightly ran it across his bare abdomen to slice open his stomach just enough so that his guts wouldn't pour out just as long as it was seriously painful, Trust me I would know! He let out a strangled scream and the people around me gasped as I was having the best time of my life. Ellen was yipping with glee at the back of my mind. And then I punched him again and again in the same spot very close to the open wound . I swear I could have heard somebody say stop and then lose his or her lunch from the blood that was continuously splitting out of him as he tried but failed to protect his abdomen from splitting further from the bulge threatening to pop all of his guts out I let my nails once again come out scrapping down his arms earning screams and cries for me to stop not just from him. And yet no one came to help. He couldn't move because if he did the stomach wound would open up. I let my sirens teeth break through as well as my canines behind those and I bit down where I should've marked him and tore out the chunk of flesh. And stood back looking at my master piece. Ellen was now wanting to finish him off.

He was half dead now no screams erupting from his throat and I knew I needed to share this moment so I let Ellen through. My now grey eyes had disolved and my red purple ring was extremely noticeable by now.

I watched in the background as Sam stood perfectly still looking at us pleadingly. But no mercy was here nor in our hearts and together Ellen and I both said "look for mercy in those who have it." Ellen retraced her teeth back into our human body as well as the sirens and stretched out her hands. "We always for fill our promises." She said. Walking over to him and ripping off his pants then standing back looking at him in his Elmo undies yep you bet that's what I saw Elmo undies. I mean how much dignity could one guy have left? We jumped forward and smashed through his legs as Ellen grabbed the package twisting and pulling managing to tear them completely of newting him. He screamed in pain and crouched down placing his hands to I think try and stop the flow of blood falling onto his knees and face down in the dirt which muffled his screams. Raising his almost hairy bare ass into the air Ellen walked over with the balls in hand and just when Sam thought it was all over she shoved them up his ass hole and snarled giving me back full control. Sam was almost dead now and the gasps from all men had finally stopped.

" I wish we could've had a lot more fun Sam but I must finish up now." I smiled walking over to his face which was almost drained of life.
"You bitch" he said before I round house kicked him snapping his neck.

"My god she actually did it! She killed her own mate.!" Some man with orange hair gasped in shock like a lady.

"Jessy listen I- I didn't know you guys were mate honest!" I herd Rex through the crowd clear as day. His face was a sickly pasted white and hint of green.

"One down two more to go." I smiled hearing a loud gulp and a nervous laugh beside him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 20
"I have a partner, you can't stay in the Power Axis pack." Alpha Oswald smirked "I think that's what rejection stands for." I retorted with a wince...
351K 11K 62
"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk away. He grabbed her wrist and leaned again...
371K 13.2K 49
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
27.2K 693 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...