Whispers In The Dark

By ink-fingerprints

High school can be the best time of your life, or the worst. For Anna, Riley, Victoria, Jessiah, Robin, and R... More

Whispers In The Dark
Anna
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Robin
Riley
Jessiah
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Robin
Victoria
Jessiah
Robin
Reximus
Riley
Anna
Victoria
Reximus
Riley
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Anna
Riley
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Victoria
Anna
Reximus
Robin
Riley
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Reximus
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Jessiah
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Robin
Jessiah
Riley
Reximus
Victoria
Anna
Reximus
Robin
Reximus
Victoria
Riley
Victoria
Reximus
Jessiah
Anna
Robin
Reximus
Anna
Jessiah
Victoria
Reximus
Anna
Riley
Reximus
Robin
Jessiah
Robin
Victoria
Riley
Anna
Jessiah
Riley
Robin
Victoria
Reximus
Anna

Jessiah

63 3 0
By ink-fingerprints

Jessiah

"You told her!?" Victoria hissed, eyes bright with fury.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well, she's my girlfriend, and she won't tell anybody..."

"That's not the point!" She threw her hands up into the air before pointing an accusing finger at me. "The point is that I asked you not to tell anyone, and you promised me you wouldn't, but you went ahead and did it anyway."

I shifted my weight onto one foot and toyed with my fingers. "Well, I didn't necessarily promise, per say--"

"Shut. Up." Her voice was hard but her eyes were scared. "You told me you wouldn't tell, and now it's your job to make sure that she doesn't tell, got it?"

I didn't say anything.

"Got it?" she said through gritted teeth.

I nodded my head silently. She turned to storm away, but I grabbed her arm to stall her.

"Don't do it again, Victoria. Please." I begged.

The angry look on her face faltered, but only for a moment. Then, she tugged her arm from my grasp and stormed away, her posture stiff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.6K 27
The Continuing Saga of Riley and her friends as they tackle their Sophomore year in High School. The ups, the downs, and everything in between. What...
21.5K 665 13
The only thing more exhausting then having a mental illness and pretending that you don't. Jess Williams is a sixteen year old girl with a secret. S...
602 479 28
Two separate beings coexist in the same reality, albeit at different ends. One of them seemingly happy and contended while the other appears trapped...
909 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...