Runaway

Oleh Raven1018

Rachel is a 16 year old runaway. Being abused by her father Trigon for fourteen years, Rachel leaves for Jump... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Author's note

Chapter three

3.6K 152 46
Oleh Raven1018

I looked at my new reflection in the mirror. No longer was I Rachel, the daughter of a drunk and abusive dad. No, I was Raven Roth a sixteen year old independent young woman. My hair was now a beautiful black, and my eyes a deep blue. I was dressed in a pair of black shorts, black converse sneakers, and a plain black v neck tee. My now short hair looked great, I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom and waited for the bus to come.

I walked into a few stores nearby, cause the bus doesn't come till 7:00. It's like 3:00 in the afternoon. I would be catching the late bus to Jump City. I need a new wardrobe for my new school. I have about $400 dollars in cash, I have been saving up since I was four.

6:40
I walked out of Hot Topic and a few other stores. I stood at the bus stop carrying bags of clothes. I have to wait a little while longer till the bus comes. I sigh as I sit down on a bench near the bus stop. I can't wait to get going, I wonder what my dad did when he found I was gone. He probably is having a celebration, so happy that I'm out of the picture. I couldn't help but smile as I looked around Gotham. As I was daydreaming the bus pulled up to the bench. I grabbed my bags and walked into the little doors of the bus. I have the driver my ticket and sat down in the back of the bus. I started to relax as I watched the dull blur of Gotham fly past me.

JUMP CITY:
I got off the bus and looked around at Jump City, it wasn't the best looking place but anywhere is better than my dad's house. I walked down a few blocks till I reached an apartment complex. Well I need a place to stay, I just hope I have enough money. I took a breath of the fresh air and walked in with my shopping bags trailing behind me.

I got a apartment for $100 a month, I walked into the small apartment. The walls were a dull gray, with a green couch and a tv. The bathroom was alright and so was the kitchen. The bedroom was small with a queen size bed in the corner, with no colors except gray, green, and dull. Well what did I expect for a $100 a month apartment? I laid my bags on the floor and flopped on the bed. I was so exhausted from my long journey that I instantly feel asleep. I needed to find a job, and soon.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 4.8K 72
Jump City is swarmed with crime. Luckily, six teenage heroes serve as its sworn protectors, defeating the ambitious villains who challenge them. Embe...
6.1K 239 70
- peace in havok - Power and anger have gone hand in hand for Hazel her entire life, as has trust and heart. Hazel is bright as the s...
135K 2.4K 46
Ever since the defeation of Trigon things have been different. And with the added night of partying and fun, the sexual tension between two certain T...
21.3K 680 46
Completed Cora has had a terrible life. She was experimented on by a lab. Once she escaped she was put into foster care. She had two foster parents...