Chapter seventeen

RACHEL'S P.O.V

I woke up to a old flat mattress in my old hell hole house I tried to move, but my arms were in chains making sure I stayed to the bed. As I was looking around the room I saw a mirror directly on the side of the mattress. I didn't recognize the girl looking back at me. I had once again purple hair and purple eyes, but I was only in my bra and underwear, and I had bruises once again all over my skin along with all of the scars from beatings in the past. I silently cried as I realized I was back in this horrible place. Then my father slammed the door to the room open and I instantly stop crying. "Oh good your finally awake."He said with that horrible voice that sent shivers down my spine. "I have missed you Rachel, I can't believe you really thought you could get away." Father said laughing like my escape was a joke. "Well I was smart enough to hide out for almost six months." I said confidently. Father gave me a dark look and walked over to me, he slapped me right across the face. The sound went around the whole room as I held back a yelp of pain. "I will teach you to respect me, it seems being away for so long that you forgot the ground rules." Father said walking around the mattress like I was his dinner and he was just playing with me. "Rule number one, NEVER disrespect me. Two, never whine or complain. And three, you never tell anyone about what happens here." Father explain. "It looks like you broke all three of those rules today. Now you will get your punishment." Father said as he walked out of the room and came back with a black bag. My eyes widened at the sight of his torture mechanism. That bag was filled with torture devices that almost killed me once. "Now before we start I think I should warm up." Father said holding his hand ready right above my cheek. "Slapping will warm me up." Father said as his palm made contact with my left cheek.

GARFIELD'S P.O.V.

I was sitting in the chief of polices office, waiting for him to get back. He was trying to research Raven and her father. I sat patiently waiting and waiting, till he finally came back. "Ok we found out that her father's name or nickname is Trigon, no one has ever known his real name well except for his wife. He killed her. Now he is wanted in ten states for rape, abusive, stealing, and killing countless people." The chief said continuing. "Now we found out that Rachel is in fact his only daughter they live in Washington, and we believe that is where he took her." The chief finished. "So what now?" I asked. "We go to Washington."