Chapter nine

I walked into the double doors of the school, I was like a zombie. I barely slept at all last night, since I had that nightmare. Every time I tried to sleep I would hear my fathers demented laughter. I shivered as I sat down by my friends waiting for the bell to ring, I couldn't even look at any of them. The dream of them laughing and taunting me wouldn't go away. I could just see the betrayal bright in each one of their eyes as I died without a heart. "Raven are you okay?" Garfield asked as he looked at me. "Yah I'm just tired." I said. "Well it looks like you didn't sleep." Garfield said. "Bad dream." I said. "So how was the mall?" Garfield asked as he took my hand. I felt little sparks of electricity as I looked into his emerald eyes. "Uh it was HORRIBLE!! I officially hate the mall." I said with a lot of enthusiasm maybe I went a little overboard. He chuckled and looked into my eyes again. "I can't wait for Friday, I get to have a date with a the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Garfield said, I started to blush. "Your just saying that." I said and looked away. He took my chin and turned my head towards him I looked him straight in the eyes. "I'm not just saying that." Garfield said. Garfield started to lean in, his lips brushed mine. Shivers went up and down my spine as reached my lips up and kissed him. At first he was surprised, but quickly kissed me back. This moment felt like forever, but it had to end because the bell rang in our ears. "I'll walk you to class babe." Garfield said. "I would like that." I said as Garfield grabbed my hand and led me into the school.

FRIDAY:

It was finally Friday and I couldn't wait to leave for the date. I heard a knock at the door, finally she showed up. "Are you ready?" Kori asked. "Yes!" I yelled as Kori walked in and I took out my dress. "I will help you look BEAUTIFUL!!!" Kori yelled.

"Raven, you look amazing!" Kori yelled as we looked in the mirror after I was done getting ready. "Raven are you ready?" Garfield asked from the other side of the door. "Yah I'm ready." I said as I hugged Kori a thank you and opened the door. Garfield was standing there and his mouth instantly dropped to the floor. "Yyou llllook beautiful." Garfield said as I started blushing. "Thanks you look great." I said. "So would you like to go my lady?" Garfield asked as he held out his hand for me to take. "Yes." I said as we walked out to the night.

Garfield drove Victor's car up to a restaurant. From the outside it looked very nice. "Are you sure you can afford this?" I asked as we walked into the restaurant and the inside was beautiful. "Oh my god! Are you sure you can afford this place. I mean we can eat some where else." I said trying to make sure he didn't waste a fortune on me. "Don't worry Rae, it's no big deal. I have been saving up and Kori, Dick, and Victor helped me pay for this place. This is all for us." Garfield reassured me as we walked up to the host.

"Reservation for Garfield Logan." Garfield said to the host. "Ah Mr. Logan table for two, please follow me." The host said leading us to our table, Garfield helped me in my chair. I couldn't stop blushing when the waiter came. "What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked. 'Sweet tea." I said. "I'll have the same." Garfield said and the waiter quickly walked away. "So what would you like to eat?" He asked. "I don't know." I said looking at the menu.

The food was great, I had a chicken salad and Garfield had the same only without chicken. "Raven are you having fun?" Garfield asked taking my hand. "Yes." I said and leaned toward him. Garfield went the rest of the way and our lips smashed together. We were having our first official make out session and I never wanted it to stop. Too bad it had to when I felt a tap in my shoulder. I turned around to face our waiter. "Would you like some more to drink mamm?" He asked I gave him a weird look. "Is this a bad time?" the waiter asked quickly turning around and leaving. I just shrugged my shoulders and kissed Garfield again.

We eventually gotten asked to leave, I suppose no one wants to see us make out in public. We even had a few people yell at us to get a room. Before we knew it we were at my apartment. Garfield stood next to me by the door to my apartment. "This has been the best night ever." Garfield said. "The best night of my life." I said giving him one last kiss and then waved goodbye and opened the door. Kori was sitting on the couch watching tv. "So how was the date?" Kori asked now fully paying attention to me. "Amazing." I said dreamily. "Did you guys kiss?" Kori asked. I must've blushed because Kori gasped. "Omg I am so happy for you!!! you finally have a boyfriend, we can go on double dates!!" Kori exclaimed. "Well we can talk more tomorrow, Galfore wants me home." Kori said grabbing her stuff and giving me a hug. "Thank you." I said. "Anytime Raven.' Kori said as she walked out the door and I was alone.

Author's Note:

The idea for the date was from my cousin CayleeB_02 this chapter is dedicated to her. Read her stories follow her and vote!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

~Jordan