Love Will See Us Through (COM...

De GlamorousMia

Beyoncé Is The Girlfriend Of Jay's Best Friend Alex. What Happens When They Catch Feelings? Can Alex Stand It... Mais

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
Jayonceomeeka
Not An Update
THE GAG IS
Sequel
NEW STORY

IX.

2.3K 98 110
De GlamorousMia

"No baby." I Laughed.

"Alex you are such a liar. That's a girl." Nikki Pointed To The Little Private Part On The Ultrasound.

"Yeaaa Boy!" I Picked Her Up Kissing Her Lips Passionately.

"I love you." She Kissed My Neck.

"I love you more than anything which is why I'm about to make love to you." I Carried Her Out Of The Water All The Way Up To Our House.

"Mm make love to me Alexander." She Moaned.

"I will Mrs.Alexander Madera." I Smiled.

Jay POV

"Curve on em A!!" I Shouted As He Ran On The Field.

"Come On Baby!" Bey Clapped.

A Bigger Boy Pushed Aiden Onto His Back Causing The Referee To Blow The Whistle.

Bey Went Down To See If He Was Ok. I Grabbed Her Purse Going Behind Her.

Aiden Was Still Laying Down By The Time I Had Gotten Down There. Bey Had Him Up On His Feet But He Was Crying.

"It's ok baby. You're fine." Bey Comforted Him.

"I didn't mean to knock him over." The Buff Little Boy Said.

"He's just a little shaken up. You gone be alright big boy." I Rubbed His Back.

"Hey you're fine alright? Nothing is broken, he just bumped into you a little hard. I think I'm going to sit him out for the remainder of the game I'm sorry." Bey Said.

"No it's fine Ms.Knowles." The Coach Said To Bey.

We Walked Him Over To The Bleachers Sitting Down On Either Side Of Him.

"Stop crying you showin them how weak you are boy." I Wiped His Face.

Bey Kissed His Cheek Rubbing On His Head.

"Listen once you let those tears fall you are no longer the enemy. They see you as a punk and ima be Straight up wit you. All that anger and frustration you havin towards them let that shit build up. Show them who's really boss because once you do, they have know choice but to step back. I want you to go back out on that field and show him who Aiden, number 15 really is." I Put His Mouthguard Back In His Mouth Then His Helmet.

I Knocked On His Helmet A Few Times Leaning Down Looking Into His Eyes.

"Play this game like somebody just hit your mom. Don't be afraid to be different you don't have to exactly what the coach says. Do you because at the end of the day the comeback is always stronger than the setback." I Whispered The Last Part.

With That Being Said His Coach Let Him Back Out On The Field And That Boy Went Crazy.

I Returned Over To Bey Wrapping My Arm Around Her Waist.

"Thank you for doing that Jay." She Smiled.

"Anytime, I'm not gonna let him set hisself up for failure." I Said.

She Smiled Leaning Up On Her Tippy Toes Kissing My Chin. I Looked Down At Her As She Watched The Game.

She's Just So Damn Perfect.

We Heard Claps And Yells. I Looked Up To See My Boy Made A Touchdown.

"That's what I'm talking about baby!" I Shouted So Loudly.

"THATS MY SON!! YEA HOES!" Bey Said.

"See that's all you gotta do is boost his head up. He just needed a little motivation." I Was Cheesing Too Hard.

"Thank you Jay." Bey Smiled.

Bout Half An Hour Later, The Game Was Over. The Score Was 23-16.

Of Course Aiden's Team Won Especially After He Boosted Their Heads Up Also.

"Mom I'm riding with Jay." Aiden Told Bey.

"Ok I'll meet y'all back home, Jay drive safe with my baby in this thing." She Referred To My Lambo.

"I got you." I Watched As Aiden Hopped In The Front Seat.

"We'll see you. Hurry up and get in your car." I Told Her.

"You just wanna look at my ass you ain't slick." She Giggled Walking Off.

"You want me to look that's why!" I Shouted.

"I do!" She Opened Her Car Door Making Sure To Wink At Me Before She Got In.

I Got In Making Sure Aiden Was Buckled Up. I Backed Out Of The Parking Lot.

"Do you like my mom? Don't say no because I can tell y'all are in love with each other. That'll be so cool, if you and mom get together. I get to have a baby sister. You'd be my stepdad and mom wouldn't be so cranky. Ever since my dad left and you came she's been happier. You know Jay I look up to you more than I do to my dad." He Said.

"What why?" I Looked At Him As My Heart Ached Because He Doesn't Even Know When His Dad Is Returning.

"He's a bad influence. Thank you for everything Shawn." He Hugged Me.

Damn.

"You're welcome, you know I'm always here for you and your mom. If you and her ever need help with anything or just need someone to talk to I'm always free. You did real good out there." I Snapped A Picture Of Him.

Beyoncé POV

Once I Made It Home, I Changed Out Of My Shirt. I Really Wanted To Try That Little Butt Movement Thing Solange Taught Me.

I Brought A Chair Into My Bathroom From My Dining Room Table. I Straddled It As I Tried Concentrating On Doing The Little Dance.

"Damn." I Heard Jay Mumble As I Was Doing It.

I Jumped Up So Fast Looking At Him With Embarrassment.

"What can't you do?" He Asked Lifting Me Off Of My Feet Placing Me On The Bathroom Counter.

"Keep a man." I Giggled Leaning In To Kiss His Lips.

"You got one right here." He Moved His Hands Down In My Pants Massaging My Ass.

"But we haven't made things official. I don't want to rush into a relationship and all fails." I Sighed.

"You right, well whenever the time is right I'll ask you. But can I ask you a serious question."

"Like what?" I Raised My Eyebrow.

"Well I'm driving down to New York this upcoming weekend and I want you to meet my mom." He Said.

"Uh un.. it's too soon Jay. We aren't even together." I Sighed.

"Sooner than later is better." He Shrugged His Shoulders.

"See this is why I don't want to form any type of relationship because you're pushing it. Why can't we just do things when I say that I'm ready? You know what just leave." I Pushed Him Back Getting Down From Off The Counter.

I Put On Some T-Shirt Making Sure He Left.

"Why are you pushing everyone away Bey? You actin like I'm hurting you but here's the thing you're actually hurting yourself. I just wanted you to meet Her it didn't have to be because of us building a relationship. It was a family gathering and my mom said that I should invite you and Aiden because my sister was bringing her boyfriend and baby. I guess I'll just have to ask somebody else." He Turned Around Walking To His Car.

I Slammed The Door. Fuck Him, I Don't Even Know Why He's Getting So Butt Hurt Over Me Not Wanting To Go To New York.

Maybe That's An X For Shawn. It's Been So Many Things That Has Happened Between Us.

I'm Just About To Say Fuck Relationships In General. I Had One But It Wasn't Based Off Trust.

After I Cooked A Quick Meal For Aiden And I. He Came Downstairs Sitting Down Next To Me.

"Where's Shawn?" Aiden Asked.

"He left baby, he had an emergency." I Lied.

"Awe man, he was supposed to play Madden with me mom."

"I'll play with you son." I Smiled.

"Nah I'd rather you not. Sorry but not sorry mom." He Went On His Phone Putting His Headphones In.

"That was so mean." I Poked Out My Bottom Lip.

"Just like how you are towards Jay mom. I know you like him I can see it in your face, your cheeks are always red when your with him.  Just talk things out and oh I talked with dad today, he said it's a girl sadly."

"I thought you wanted a little sister Aiden." I Said.

"I do but not by her. I'd rather you and Jay have one. At least she'll be real, Ms.Nikki is all over the news. I don't like her at all. Now my video is playing can you hold on for a few. Thanks." He Ate His Food While Watching His Video.

I Had Doubts On Whether I Wanted To Text Shawn.

I Ended Up Texting Him Anyway But He Left Me On Read.

Damn Why Does Everything Have To Be So Complicated?

———————————————

Sometimes Things Just Happen Okay😂.

What Are Y'all Thoughts?

How Y'all Feeling About Bey Saying No??

Was She Right For Saying No?

What Y'all Think Is Going To Happen?

Find Out Tomorrow😏😜.  Don't Forget To Vote And Comment. GOOD NIGHT❤❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

196K 10.3K 50
Jay Just Landed A Job At Knowles Record Label, He Thinks He Won't Have No Problems Working There. Until He Stumbles Across A Beauty The Only Problem...
98.3K 4.8K 22
Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
111K 5.1K 57
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love with someone that you know you can never have? That's basically the story of Shawn "Jay" Carte...
62.4K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...