Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

Galing kay Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... Higit pa

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.8: Another Shitty Day

26.9K 790 606
Galing kay Nqchristine18

***Yuu's school outfit^***

Yuu's POV:
"Ughhhhh I feel like shit today..."

I groaned out loud in the limo where I sat next to Shu looking shitty when pigeon face gave me a strict frown and trust me: it's VERY tiring to hear him nagging me about my "manners".

"Why must you spout such vulgar language right now?"

He strictly sighed.

"Oh get use to it pigeon shit, I'm in a shitty mood okay?"

"How uncivil you are."

Pigeon face coldly remarked, but I ignore him and spun my head away from him.

Geez this is so shitty.....

I thought irritably. Ever since last night, I can't get enough sleep thanks to that random woman who appeared in my room kissing me out of nowhere.

Who the fuck was that woman anyway? Ugh this house is so fucked up.....

I thought irritably where I sat there thinking about that mysterious woman. However none of the brothers didn't pay attention to me. Especially that hentai Baka, whom I glanced at him where he acts like nothing happened yesterday.

Tch that dumbass, acting like nothing happened between us.

I thought coldly of him as let out a soft sigh.

Can these day get any better?

"Eek!"

Annnnnnddd my life gets SO MUCH better when my whiny ass sister is screaming again.

"For a love god Yui, what the fuck is it now?!"

I groaned at her where Yui shoot me an irritable frown while being harassed by that redhead again.

"I'm being harassed by one of the vampires what does it look like?!"

She yelled at me as I give at her a very deadpan look.

"A bitch who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up."

I bluntly roasted her where she became offended by his roast and glared at him.

"You little-"

"Oi pancake, pay attention will ya! Oresama wants your blood and I don't to hear you complaining!"

He hissed at her as Yui flinched by his menacing tone, Reiji strictly frowns at redhead.

"Ayato, please take your private activities somewhere else. I do not wish to see such lewd acts."

Pigeon face strictly ordered him, but redhead retorts him.

"Shut up! Don't tell me what to do!"

He coldly hissed at him as Yui got irritated and pushed redhead away from her.

"Get off me will ya?! I'm nobody's prey and I never will! You hear me?!"

She shouted at him, but none of us are convinced.

"Suuurree like I heard that before."

I sarcastically remarked with teddy boy and hentai Baka snickering at my sarcasm.

"At least I don't get into people's faces like that!"

She scolded at me, but I still remain unfazed by her attempt roast.

"Was that's suppose to be a roast cuz I don't think it's working."

Blondie bluntly remarked as I chuckled at his roast.

"Heh good one."

I grinned slyly at him as Blondie responded by opening one eye revealing his shiny blue eye with a slight smirk at me before he went back to sleep.

"Ugh you guys are the worst!"

She barked at them.

"At least I'm smart enough to act like a total moron."

I bluntly spat at her.

"Whatever Yuu, at least I'm a better role model than you are!"

She scolded at me.

"How were you a good role model again?"

Teddy boy dryly asked.

"She isn't, the only good thing about her is her flat ass chest with no ass."

Redhead bluntly stated with hentai Baka and teddy boy laughing at his roast. Hell even I chuckled at his roast.

"You can say that again."

I chuckled at redhead's roast with flat board getting ticked off with us.

"You all are so rude!"

She pouted so childishly.

"Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

Redhead cockily challenged her with Yui glaring hard at us.

"I'm going to roast you all!"

She boldly exclaims with me and the triplets chuckled at her attempt roast.

"Ha! You don't even have the balls to roast us!"

I mocked her as we all laughed together.

"Hahaha you're so dumb!"

Teddy boy cackled with redhead and hentai Baka agreeing with him.

"Damn right, how are you going to roast us pancake?"

Redhead chortled mockingly.

"~fufu~ Yeah bitch chan, I wish to see you try to roast us good."

Laito deride her with a fake smile.

"I will just watch me!"

She scolded at us.

"Tch whatever."

Tsunbaru scoffed and rolled his eyes while not paying attention of what's happening right now.

"Oh boy, this is going to get cringy."

I sighed unfortunately where me and the triplets are getting ready to cringed so bad.

"Ahem first of all Ayato, why in the world would I call you oresama? You're not the boss in the house, Reiji is!"

She "roasted" him, but redhead rolled his eyes where I can tell he's not even listening to her roast. Yui became shocked when redhead is unfazed by her roast. She then turns to hentai Baka.

"Secondly Laito, why would you go out there and call everyone bitch chan? That's not how you win a girl's heart is it?"

She "roasted" him, but Laito responded with a nonchalant shrug and smirked.

"What can I say? I'm just THAT GREAT."

He dryly stated as me and the triplets sweatdropped at his remark.

"Yeah right."

Three of us dryly replied with deadpan faces. Yui then became dumb by Laito's reactions and turned to me next.

"Oh umm...i-is that how both of you respond? Well...I have something to say to you Yuu!"

She scolded as she points her finger at me, I crossed my arms and legs where I raised my brow with a sarcastic yet mocking smirk.

"Go for it then, I'm all ears."

I insisted with a sarcastic smug preparing for a good laugh from Yui.

"Yuu umm....you're such a mean brat...that ummm...uhhh-"

"That I'm a what Yui?"

I provoked her with a mocking smirk waiting for her to roast me as she twitches at my cocky smirk.

"THAT YOU ARE A LOWLIFE BUG WHO DESERVES TO BE SQUASHED!"

She finally roasted me as the triplets cringed at her roast, Blondie sighed annoyingly, Tsunbaru not even paying attention to her, and Pigeon face rolled his eyes at her. Hell even I fucking face palm at her god awful roast.

"...Seriously? Is that all you got?"

I asked her with a deadpan look with Yui became extremely dumbfounded and frowned at my emotionless reaction.

"S-Shut up! I'll prove all of you wrong! Kanato, why would you hold a teddy bear with you? You're not even a kid!"

She "roasted" him, however both redhead sighed annoyingly, hentai Baka chuckled mockingly, and I immediately face palm at her where Yui became puzzled by our response.

"Eh what's wrong?"

She asked stupidly as I face palm at how stupid she is when she doesn't know what kind of person teddy boy is.

"You are so going to get fucked."

I bluntly stated.

"What did you-"

As soon as she asked me, she widen her eyes when teddy boy suddenly got dark all of the sudden. He then got up from his seat and glared at her menacingly scaring the shit out of her.

"K-Kanato?"

She stuttered as she shakes in fear when Kanato quickly grabs her shirt and glares darkly at her.

"You're going to regret what you said to teddy Yui..."

He coldly spat as she starts to scream in three, two, one....

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65.9K 2.5K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...
20.5K 370 16
So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never relized that he was a vampire.He acts dif...
83.9K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...