Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....

Yuu's POV:
By the time we got to school, Pigeon face took Yui to the infirmary room due to her mental trauma with teddy boy back in the limousine. It was pretty funny to see teddy boy traumatizing Yui like that.

While strolling down the hallway, I bumped into a guy with bluish green hair and grey eyes. He has a red hat, wearing a school uniform that looks tattered, and has bandages all over his arms and neck.

"Ugh...sorry man."

I then got up from the floor and give him a hand.

"You okay?"

I asked curiously as the bluish green haired boy nodded and took my hand.

"I'm...fine...."

He replied in a frail tone as I gently pulled him up, I saw Yuma running towards us.

"Azusa don't wander off like that! What if those punks beat you up again?"

Yuma scolded at him with the soft spoken guy gazed down and bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry....."

Azusa then turned to me with a feeble look.

"You must...be..Yuma's...friend..right?"

He feebly asked.

"Oh you knew?"

"Mhm...Yuma..told me...about...you....yesterday."

Azusa softly stated.

"Oh umm...I see....and I'm guessing you're one of Yuma's brothers right?..."

I asked curiously as he slowly nod his head. Yuma then came up to us and pat Azusa's head.

"So what's up with you?"

He asked casually with a friendly grin while gently stroking Azusa's hair.

"Eh nothing much, just walking that's all."

I replied with a light shrug and a small grin. I then notice Azusa's bandages wrapped from his arms.

"So Azusa...what happened to your arms?"

I asked curiously as Azusa gazed down at his arms.

"It's...nothing....too...bad...."

He shyly replied, but for some reason I'm kinda disturbed by the frail boy where I'm quite concern about Azusa.

Azusa seems shy to talk about it, maybe gotten beaten up by punks I think?

I thought until we heard a fucking loud shout across from the hallway and I WONDER WHO COULD THAT BE.

"EEK!"

I then face palm annoyingly with Yuma widen his eyes and Azusa turned his head to where the annoying scream is coming from.

"The hell was that?"

Yuma asked with a puzzled look.

"It's my goddamn bitch ass sister, *sighs* and she's in trouble again....GREAT."

I sighed irritably while scratching my temple.

"Guess I gotta help her out again, she must've been out of the infirmary room already....."

"Why would she be-"