Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage

Yuu's POV:
"Mmmm...ugh man...."

I slowly got up from the bed where I find myself in the infirmary room.

"Ughhh where am-"

"Yo."

"Huh?"

Immediately I saw Yuma and Azusa in the infirmary room where Yuma is sitting next to me and Azusa is sitting at the end of the bed.

"Feeling better?"

Yuma asked with a kind grin as I smiled slightly at him, I rubbed my neck from the pain that I got.

"Little bit, I still have those bite marks that you and Azusa gave me."

I stated while rubbing my neck, Yuma gazed down kinda feeling ashamed for his actions.

"Oh right hehehe sorry about that, I kinda went too far...."

He apologized while awkwardly scratching the back of his head. Yuu shook his head and grinned.

"Nah it's fine, it will go away eventually...."

I assured him while rubbing neck and gazing down at my left hand that Azusa bit into.

"Yuu...I'm..sorry....."

Azusa shyly apologized but I crawled to Azusa and patted his head affectionately like I'm kinda like an older brother to him.

"Hey it's okay Azusa, I'm fine now."

I reassured him with Azusa smiling slightly while twiddling his fingers.

"Hey Yuu."

"Hm? What is it Yuma?"

I asked curiously while stroking Azusa, I notice Yuma lightly clenching his fists to his black pants and he gazed at me with his hazel eyes.

"...This might sound weird to ask but...do you remember who I am?....."

He asked awkwardly as I blinked my eyes in confusion, I raised my brow at him.

"What do you mean?"

I asked with a puzzled look until I heard Redhead barged into the infirmary room.

"Oi Brunette! We're going home, so get your ass up before Reiji will kill you!"

Redhead demanded as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming. Sorry Yuma, I'll you tomorrow okay?"

"Oh hehe sure no prob, see you tomorrow then."

Yuma grinned as I got up from the bed and grabbed my black jacket, I left the infirmary room with redhead leaving Yuma and Azusa behind.

Yuma's POV:
Right after Yuu left with that redhead, I was left unanswered and kinda sad when Yuu didn't have the chance to answer.

"Yeesh what a pain....."

I sighed as I pulled out a picture of me and Yuu as kids back in our days.

Yuu...I hope you remember me.....

I thought until I heard Azusa asking me.