5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fi...

De darnedluke

"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her be... Mais

5SOS Adopted Me-5SOS Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mistake
Chapter 18
Hi
Chapter 19 { p. 1 }
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just Us Two-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Winner !!!! Dun dun duh
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
{ Testing }
Questions?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 19 { p. 2 }

22K 546 211
De darnedluke

******

Calum's POV:

Kat and I have been in line for 20 minutes and the whole time we've been silent . We'd stare at each other for a while but it's nothing great. We're quiet around each other right now and that is unusual . What should I say? Something smooth going? Something to make her laugh? I don't know what happened but , "Tits are nice , you have nice tits," I blurted out .

"Thanks , I like faces , you have a nice face," she laughed , and that laugh was cute .

"So do you go to school?" I asked , trying to build a conversation. "Wait , how old are you?" I raised an eyebrow , she looked seventeen I can't date a seventeen year old .

"I'm Nineteen ," she snickered , " and you?"

Nineteen , she's a year older than me , I eternally face palmed myself .

"I'm eighteen " I pouted , knowing she wouldn't want to be around with such a kid.

" That's cute ," Kat smiled , giving me a little push as the line moved forward .

As we got onto the ride , Kat had a major freak out .

"Calum , are you sure about this? "

"Calum , holy fuck this is going high."

"Calum , will they let me off?"

"Calum , I can't do this shit ."

"Calum , I -"

"CALUM IM GOOOOING TOOO KILLL YOUUU"

I was laughing the entire time Kat was bickering about being on the ride.

"Kat , it wasn't that bad," I chuckled as we walked to the next ride.

"That bad? That bad!? I think I crapped my pants!" She joked laughing .

As we were walking Kat groaned , " My shoe is untied, ugh."

"I'll tie it ! " I quickly said , bending down in front of her .

Kat put her small , petite , foot on my knee and I started tying her shoe.

"Aw , now that's a gentleman . Tying his girl's shoe ," I heard a random say as they passed us . I let it slide but as I was pulling the laces to tighten them another comment was thrown.

" Why can't you be as cute as him babe ? Tying my shoes , aw they're so cute ." A high pitched voice said.

I got up and brushed off my knee , " I didn't mean for those comments , sorry." I apologized , which now seems pretty stupid .

" Oh , don't um- apologize ... People talk and assume right?" She nervously laughed ..

*Montage Mode of Calum And Kat , Sorta , (it Stinks) .*

-"My churro , noo ," Kat pouted as her Churro hit the floor .

"Here take mine . " I held out my own churro .

"I have a better idea!" She screeched . Kat put the churro between us horizontally , "Put your mouth there Calum " she pointed .

I put my mouth where she commanded and thus she said with the churro in her mouth , " Cute right ?" She laughed and I tried eating the delicious treat but it seemed almost impossible .

"Well that's a fail , quite embarrassing for me... Sorry Calum!" She nervously took a bite of the churro that she ended up splitting in half..

"It's all good ," I said and quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

- "Onward you go ! " Kat yelled pointing forward , she was currently on my back as we walked up a tiring hill.

"Fellow people at this magical amusement park , my knight in shining armor has saved me ! I was locked in the Sky Tower for what seemed like hours . Then this young lad saved me . For I am gracious he has " She talked fancy , soon bursting into laughter after.

People had listened and they too laughed , and some clapped . I bowed to the crowd and laughed as Kat almost fell off .

"Hey yo' knight in shining armor be careful !" She said loudly laughing , as I smiled chuckling .

- "Calum , I'm going to shit my pants! This isn't fun , nope I can't . Can we leave? I can't handle this!" Kat tapped her foot as we were next in line for the ride X2 .

"C'mon , it'll be okay , " I smiled grabbing her had to reassure her .

"I think I just need a hug ," she said frowning . With those words spoke , I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her and quickly whispering

".. Cheese balls" . She giggled , while I smiled knowing she feels better .

- "Awh! Calum , can you try to win me a bear?" Kat smiled as I nodded walking to a booth with glass soda bottles .

"Whatcha gotta do to win this?" I looked up at the host of the booth.

"Get these three marbles inside the bottles and you win . If you get none inside , you win nothing . One , a small bear . Two , a medium bear . Three , a large jumbooooo size bear." The guy laughed as he explained how.

"Seems difficult , but anything for you Kat" I smiled , handing the guy my money and focusing on the bottles.

- "- And SPLASH , the balloon popped on me . It wasn't a pretty sight , I had piss all over my body , but you party too hard ya gotta pay the price" Kat laughed , as we swung our hands back and forth.

We had began holding hands a while ago , it made my heart race and I was so excited that it happened . I think I actually like this girl , a lot.

I smiled down at her , "Thanks for today Kat."

"No , thank you ," she returned a smile back.

- " Shit ," I muttered as I dropped a few things .

"Agh! No the Panda ! And the Koala ! And not Jeffrey the dog!!! " Kat yelled as she bent down to pick up the plush toys.

I ended up winning her a bit more than 12 plush animals for her .

"Aww , that's cute darling you won those for her . Here use this bag , we don't need it . " An elderly lady handed me a bag from the park , and I quickly put some of the animals in it .

"Thank you Ma'am ," I smiled , thankful .

"Yay they're saved ," Kat wiped her forehead as if she broke a sweat , and we both began laughing .

-It was almost time to leave but Kat and I agreed on getting something to remember this day first.

"Oh what about a picture? There's a photo booth right there !" She pointed out and I nodded .

"Alright , this one ... And this one . And yep. Okay . Let's do this ." She smiled after operating the machine .

"We have 4 seconds to pose , there's four pictures so let's do this." Kat said in a determined voice .

I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to fit in the picture.

Pose one > Hugging

Pose two > I kissed her cheek

Pose three > She kissed mine.

Pose four > our lips locked and sealed.

We kissed for a brief moment , our lips slowing moving against each other's .

I pulled away , yet again , smiling ; as did Kat.

"WHOO FINALLY THAT HAPPENED!" She yelled as we got out of the booth and grabbed the pictures .

The printed on frame were heart shaped clouds and the caption was 'Forever' .

*End of Montage Mode ( it stunk sorry , still working on their relationship!)*

As Kat and I walked to the front gate I heard a bit of a squeal , but then after they cleared their throat.

"Calum? I-is that you?" A girl's voice came from behind me .

I turned around slowly "That would be me ," I chuckled .

"Whoa cool , hi! I'm Mandy , big 5sos fan. Erm well I was wondering if you knew where Michael was?" She played with some of her hair , nervously looking up.

"Well we're heading over to him right now .. Would you girls like to join us?" I questioned , noticing there was about two girls with her.

"We'd love that , thanks Calum!" Mandy smiled hugging me.

****

Michael's POV :

Luke and I were sitting on a bench waiting for Calum , Kat , Diana and Ashton.

"Look , there's Calum . " Luke nudged me in the arm.

I looked up , sleepily , noticing three extra girls with him.

"Damn Calum ! Game too strong there mate , stick with one! " I yelled out to him as he shook his head laughing .

"I believe these are your friends , maybe ?" He walked closer and in the dim colorful lights I saw his eyebrows raised.

"What?" I asked shocked , I hadn't had any friends really . Well not in the U.S beside the two Luke and I just met earlier . If Jay and Aspen were looking for us they would've called though.

One of the three girls stepped forward , and I automatically recognized her .

"Ah! No! Trader ! The enemy !!" I yelled , jokingly shielding myself behind Luke.

The girl laughed leaning back a bit , smiling widely . I have to admit , she was beautiful .

"I'm Mandy ," she spoke holding out a hand for me to shake .

"Are you going to secretly throw food at me?" I rose an eyebrow holding back my hand before I completely shook hers .

"No ," she laughed even harder than earlier , Luke and Calum laughed as well. Kat had begun to giggle as well.

"Okay good , Hello I'm Michael !" I yelled .

"I know , hi . I just wanted to say thanks for earlier , it was so much fun sunshine . " Mandy laughed , smiling , most likely reminiscing about earlier today. The thing that got me was that she called me sunshine , that means I'm her everything ; her favorite ; her world ; her love ; her life's meaning . Score for me , she seems like a great girl ; she's beautiful too.

"We had fun too , right Luke ?" I nudged him in the side hard , as if to say pay attention bitch.

"Oh ow , what? Yeah . Yeah we did . " he stated plainly as he bit down on one of his finger nails .

"Well , thanks again ...." She trailed off slowly walking away with her friends behind her .

"Wait , Mandy right?"

"W-what? Yeah?" She beamed , looking at me.

"How about we meet up again some time? But this time not to have a food fight?" I asked , hopeful she'd say yes . I was nervous , I'm not good with getting girl's number .

"Sounds great um , here's my number." She held out a little convenient paper with some numbers on it .

"Thanks , um see ya soon!" I smiled tucking the paper into my wallet.

"Wow Michael , smooth." Calum said once Mandy was out of earshot.

"Ugh , I know I'm not good at this!" I groaned .

"You'll get the hang of it soon , I promise . " He laughed , and Luke joined along , Kat was shaking her head as I still eternally groaned .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.2K 169 38
"So that's it? After all we've been trough together?" "I'm sorry, Ashton." "No, it's okay. I understand. But I'll never forget you because I had the...
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...
34.5K 1.1K 62
This is book of my other one. These are all mine. I'm taking requests, Imagine ideas and all. Please don't steal my ideas. These will have videos in...
1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."