Practice *Aubrey Drake Graham*

By lovelywildflower_

Strippers aren't meant to be sweet, shy college good girls. Rappers aren't meant to fall in love or catch fe... More

Bethany Esmeralda Black
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

33

1.5K 33 18
By lovelywildflower_

A/N 

sorry i suck so much but aye this one's super long. Please keep Puerto Rico, Texas, and Florida in your prayers. Especially Puerto Rico who is not getting enough supplies. 

Also, keep my beautiful hometown in the wine valley in your prayers. If you haven't heard already, California has been struck by multiple wildfires causing historic damage. My heart aches for my town. ):

Bethany's P.O.V.

I feel my eyes flutter open and I see Aubrey's beautiful brown eyes. They were so common and simple, yet he wore them so, so nicely. 

I blushed realizing he was watching me sleep. 

"You looked so peaceful... except for the occasional snore," Aubrey says making me blush even harder.

I lightly pinch him before we laughed together. 

"I woke up just in time for the sunset huh!" I exclaim excitedly while examining the colorful sky. 

He chuckles before wrapping his arms around me. Another such simple thing, yet it made my insides want to explode. Everything he did was so little, yet it made me so squirmish. It made me feel so warm and happy. This was so new and I loved it. 

"What are you thinking of?" Aubrey asks. 

I bit my lip before responding,

"You," 

I kiss him and he kisses back enthusiastically.  

Was he just as crazy for me as I was for him? 

He cups my face pulling me in even closer to him. I pull away before pecking his lips. 

"Aubrey," 

"Yes love," He responds smiling. 

"I want to learn how to surf," I state bluntly. 

He chuckles lightly.

"That's what you interrupted us for?" 

We laugh and I playfully push him.

"Well, wouldn't it be cool if you could just surf? You would also sit on a surfboard and smoke-" I start.

"What?" Aubrey interrupts. 

"Yeah-"

"Smoke?" 

I look at him puzzled, trying to read his emotions. 

"Ye-"

"You smoke? Cigarettes?" He finally asks.

"Well, not cigarettes. Those are pretty disgusting-"

"How didn't I know? Why didn't you tell me?" 

"You didn't ask," 

He was hard to read, but I didn't think he was really angry. 

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hide it-" 

"No, I'm not mad love." He starts, giving me a sense of relief. "I just wondered why you never told me." 

"Well, I distanced myself from that because I wanted to hustle and be present." 

"How'd you start?" 

I remained quiet and Aubrey realized he struck a soft spot. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my shoulder. 

"Um... you know how I told you I grew up on the streets." 

Aubrey nodded. 

"It was a very depressing time for me after my mother passed. I became depressed and I started experiencing lots of anxiety. And eventually, I coped with alcohol and weed. I mixed and I did it a lot. And before I knew it, it became a routine. I couldn't live or go on without it. It practically held me hostage. When I found Mark, he needed me sober and I became sober and I found other coping methods, and now here I am. I don't smoke much anymore, but I like to occasionally."

He nodded more, taking in everything he was hearing. 

"I'm not one to judge, don't worry," Aubrey starts. "I mix all the time, it's the life of a rapper and shit. We blow huge parties when no one is sober, it's insane. I only care because I wouldn't expect you to do it, you seem so innocent and graceful, I could never imagine you not sober...." 

"Yes, but you have. And not to mention, I'm stripping to pay off college. I used to think that was not common but, by the looks of it, it's becoming a lot more stereotypical." 

"Regardless, baby it's okay," Aubrey says before kissing me. "Now I know we can have lots of fun together." 

Aubrey winks at me before I laugh. 

The crimson sky begins to slowly darken. The sun is setting and Aubrey and I stare. Not before long I can feel him staring at me. I turn to look at him before blushing once again. 

"Why do you always blush?" He asks lightly.

"Because you're looking at me." 

"But it's just me baby?" 

"Exactly," 

He kisses me softly. We sit there in the sand, kissing as the sun gave its last rays. He pulls away and holds me as we stare off into the sunset. After the sun is hidden and the sky turns dark, we start to collect our things and make our way back to the car. I hop back into the driver's seat and we drive away. 

The radio plays softly as we talk. We talked about beaches and the ocean and then talked about peacefulness and bliss, and then about self-love and motivation. We could've talked for hours, but the car ride was only so long. 

Aubrey places his hand on my bare thigh before giving it a light squeeze. I chuckle before glancing at him, then paying attention back onto the highway. He slowly makes his way to my pearl before lightly squeezing it.

"Aubrey, I'm driving!" I exclaimed breathlessly. 

"Shhh, baby let it happen." He says before reaching into my dress and into my bikini bottoms. 

I quickly (but carefully... kids) swerve into an empty parking lot before kissing him. It was dark, but it was getting darker so I knew that this was a better option than driving on the road. I quickly unbuckle his pants before he grabs me and adjusts me on him. I thanked God that the parking lot was empty. 

I moaned breathlessly before riding him, there, in a parking lot. 

Okay, I know we had done multiple kinky shit, but damn was this one was uncomfortable, yet so so good. Not only were we covered in sand, but the car wasn't the best location. But, I mean it's still pretty good ya know? 

As one of the straps on my dress fell off my shoulder, Aubrey grabbed a titty and squeezed it before nibbling on the other. 

I moaned yet again before riding him faster, again, in a parking lot. Then his mouth met mine and he grabbed my hips before thrusting them against him. 

We both moaned as we both got closer, but then Aubrey pulled me off of him. 

"Wait," He commanded, and I listened. 

My body wanted him, it needed him. He began to buckle his pants and I reach to lift up my bikini before he also stopped me. 

"Keep them off."

I listened before he got out of the car and went to the driver's side. 

He started the car and drove away.

"Spread your legs,"

I listened and he licked two fingers before massaging my pearl. I moaned again and kept moaning softly as he worked fucking magic. I whimpered as I was getting close, and he ordered not to. He arrived at his house and he grabbed my bikini bottom and shoved it in his pocket. We both got out of the car and rushed inside.

"Good evening Mr.-" Eldric starts.

"Please get my car inside," Aubrey interrupts before squeezing my waist and handing Eldric his keys. 

Aubrey rushes us upstairs before Eldric can react. He leads me into his room and pushes me on the bed. 

"Undressed, now." He orders. 

As I follow his order, he pours two glasses of what looks like champagne and brings out two thicc blunts and a lighter. 

"Play with yourself." 

Smirking I do so while he drinks champagne and watches. I knew he could only last so long watching before he got his hands on me. I moan loader and move my body, teasing him. He puts his glass down before lighting a blunt. 

I pick up the pace and work my fingers faster before he takes off his shoes and unbuckles his jeans. The smoke begins to lightly fill the room, along with my moans. Aubrey comes closer to me and puts the blunt to my lips. I reach to take it,

"No, keep going." He says. 

I take a drag as I continue and before long, Aubrey puts it down and kisses me. He grabs me before adjusting himself so he's on top. He kisses my neck and makes his way down to my hips. He nibbles on my hip bone, teasing me before I grab his head and direct it towards my pearl, 

"Nooo," He teases before kissing it lightly. 

I shift my hips towards him but he pushes them down and keeps them there. I grab the blunt before relighting it. I allowed myself to feel everything. Aubrey slowly made his way to my pearl, working his tongue. I moan loudly before he makes me come. Exhausted, I bring his lips towards mine, tasting my sweetly bitter taste. 

"Your turn." I start before he cuts me off. 

"I'm not done with you yet." He says leaving me in awe. 

How in the world was that not good enough....

Aubrey grabs the champagne before pouring a bit on my body before going to work. I moaned his name loudly before putting down the blunt and grabbing the sheet around me. His soft, warm mouth all over me left me absolutely breathless.

After he was satisfied with the number of hickies on me, he grabbed me roughly (but softly) and turned me over. He bent me down and kissed my pearl from behind. I gasped as he pressed his tip against my entrance.

"Mmmmm, baby please just do it." I gasped. 

"What's that my love?" He asks innocently as he rubbed his wet and warm tip all over. 

I suppressed my moans to beg for him yet again. 

"Who's pussy is this?" He asks. 

"Yours b-baby!" I exclaim, my voice quivering. 

He asks yet again and I answer. 

"Porfavor papi-" I start before he enters me and fucks me showing no mercy at all.

I moan loudly and he hits my spot. He makes it clap before he lets me take a bit of control, before taking it back. I moan his name loudly before coming. 

"Round one is barely done baby," Aubrey says, and although I couldn't see him, I felt him smirk. 

He continues slowly before rolling me over and watched my expression of surprise lustfully. 

"Oh dear God baby," 

He kisses me hungrily and we go at it again. 

------------

A few blunts and bottles of champagne later...

We make out as I ride him before we both come. 

"God baby, you're insane," I said before rolling next to him, completely exhausted. 

"So are you babe." 

Aubrey kisses my forehead before kissing me. We both tasted like champagne, with the taste of weed lingering on each of our lips.

"That was amazing," I mumbled into his chest. 

He chuckles before holding my body closer to him. 

"Like you," 

-----------------

Aubrey's P.O.V. 

I wake up to my phone ringing, as well as my head... I never get hangovers because I've been so used to it, but last night was something else...

"Hello?" I answer groggily. 

"Wow, morning Mr. Graham." My manager responds.

"Don't shout," I respond causing him to laugh. 

"Someone was busy last night!" 

"What do you want on a Sunday morning??" I ask before yawning. 

I turn towards Bethany, her beautiful morning glow shone brighter than the actual sun that was coming in from the windows. 

"Well, there's this deal that I think could work out so nicely with the timing you want for the album. I know you'll love it, so meet me at the location I'll send you in an hour. This is a great deal Aubrey, I know it!! Just do me a huge favor, I love the girl, but let's keep this a bit more professional." 

"In an hour?" 

"Yes, sir!" 

I turn towards Bethany.

"For how long?" I asked.

He brown hair was messy but perfectly fell into place. It was sprawled all over the pillow. 

"Maximum of half an hour, if everything goes well." 

"Aight, I'll meet you there..."

"Perfect! See  you then!" 

The call ended and I got up carefully, not to wake her up. I started at her naked body in my white sheets. She was so stunning... I kissed her forehead before walking out the door and grabbing my keys. 

In my car, I sent a nice good morning text explaining everything to her. I also ordered a little surprise for her which I was excited to see her in.

Bethany's P.O.V.

I was awakened to the strong scent of weed and champagne, which I wasn't made about. I yawn before getting up and checking both sides of the bed. Aubrey was gone. I check my phone and of course, see a message from him. 

Good morning my love, last night was amazing. I have an important meeting right now, which I'll tell you all about when you get here with me. I didn't want to wake your peaceful slumber so forgive me. But, around 12 I've arranged a "brunch" (is that what everyone calls it?) for us at this cafe I KNOW you'll die for. The car will come get you. In the meanwhile, relax and I'll meet you here! Love you gorgeous! 

Oh and check the top of my drawer. 

I look over and see two beautifully wrapped white boxes. I smile widely before responding.

Good morning, this is too much baby! Love you too! I'll meet you there! Thank you so much, I'm so so blessed. *heart*

I didn't bother to wait for a response because I know he said he was going to be busy. It was 10:30 in the morning and I waited until about 11 to get up. 

I got up and opened the wrapped gift boxes. One contained a beautiful set of white lingerie and a stunning champagne (see external link) dress. The other contained beautiful heels and some diamonds to match. 

This was wayy too fancy and expensive for me, but I put on the lingerie before getting ready. I walked into a connected room which seemed like an open bathroom, but it was just a shower and a mirror. It also had a door to go outside. There was an enormous pool which I planned to ask Aubrey about later. 

I finished my makeup and started applying lipstick when I felt a breeze come in. I looked and saw the doors open, the curtains swaying in the breeze. I got up to shut them before sitting back down. Thinking nothing of it, I continued on. I stared at my complete look before putting on my heels-

Cold, rough hands grab my waist and I look up quickly my body freezing. 

"You got dressed for me? Aw you shouldn't have." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
448K 30.5K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...