Little Things

Par sbubz1

Busy schedules and fear broke them apart. One little thing brought them back together. Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
6K!!!
110K

Chapter 45

3.2K 64 71
Par sbubz1

Sara's POV:

Harry and I left for Nassau two days after the wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. We were completely off the radar and I didn't have to worry about any paps taking photos of us. Elizabeth loved the ocean and she looked adorable in her swimsuit, sunglasses, and hat.

I was starting to show already but I didn't try to hide it; instead, I flaunted my growing bump. Harry was ecstatic that I was already showing.

"We get to find out the gender when we get back," he said excitedly.

"Then we can finally announce to everyone that we're having another baby," I replied, placing a hand on my bump. Harry leaned down to kiss it and I smiled.

"So how are we going to get everyone together?" I asked. "Like, what's the decoy?"

"Hmm, how about we just invite everyone over for dinner? Then we'll put a copy of the sonogram under each plate and open a box of balloons to reveal the gender?" Harry suggested.

"That sounds perfect."

A week later Harry and I were back in Los Angeles, sitting in the doctor's office.

"Would you like to know the sex?" Dr. Lawson asked as I rolled my t-shirt up and laid back in the chair.

"We're doing a gender reveal party, actually, so could you write it down on a piece of paper?" I asked. "And could you print us out a sonogram?"

"Absolutely," she replied before turning on the ultrasound machine. She put the gel on my stomach and swirled the wand around. Our baby appeared on the screen and his/her heartbeat filled the room. Dr. Lawson stopped momentarily to write something down.

"Everything looks great with your baby," she said. She handed me a sonogram and a piece of paper. I folded it carefully and put it in my pocket. After the appointment, Harry and I went to the party supply store to order the box of balloons for dinner that night. Then we got copies made of the sonogram.

"So, if we end up with another girl, we're naming her Darcy, right?" Harry asked on the ride home.

"Yes," I replied. "If it's a boy, what about Matthew Edward?"

"I love it," he said. "What do you think of Darcy Grace?"

"That name is absolutely perfect."

Harry and I would soon find out if we were having a Darcy or a Matthew. I secretly hoped for a girl because she could wear Elizabeth's clothes that she's outgrown and we could save some money. Harry really wanted a son, but we ultimately just wanted a happy and healthy baby.

When we got home, Madison was sitting on the couch with Elizabeth in her lap, sound asleep.

"Hey, you two. When do the balloons get here?" Madison asked.

"They're supposed to be here about ten minutes before everyone starts arriving," I answered, picking up Elizabeth and kissing her head.

"I want you to have a little girl again," she confessed.

"So do I," I said, laughing. "We'd certainly save a lot on clothes."

"I want a son to play football with and to teach how to be a man," Harry interjected from the dining table. I laughed and shook my head. I went into the kitchen to help set the table for dinner. We were eating in the formal dining room, purely because it had enough space for everyone.

"Do you have the copies of the sonogram?" I asked Harry.

"I put the envelope on the counter," he replied. I walked over to the counter and picked up the envelope. I pulled out a picture and showed it to a now-awake Elizabeth.

"See this, Elizabeth?" I whispered. "This is your new baby sister or brother." Elizabeth smiled and reached for the picture with her tiny little hands. I laughed and put the picture down. Madison took Elizabeth so I could start setting up. I put a copy of the sonogram underneath each plate on the table and smiled to myself. Everyone was going to freak when Harry and I explained the pictures.

The doorbell rang and I heard Madison shout, "I've got it!" It must've been the balloon delivery because I could also hear Madison ordering someone around.

"The box is on the back patio," Madison said. "Do you want me to move it somewhere else?"

"Can you put it in the kitchen?" I asked. Madison nodded and handed Elizabeth to me.

"The lasagna should be done soon," Harry said as he came into the dining room. "Can you set out the bread and the salad?"

"Yeah, can you take Elizabeth upstairs to change her diaper and her outfit?" I retorted. Harry nodded and took our daughter upstairs. I set out the salad and the bread on the table as well as a pitcher of water. Harry brought Elizabeth back down, wearing a brightly colored shift dress and her platinum sandals.

"She looks so adorable," I cooed, kissing her cheeks.

"Just like her mum," Harry replied. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Everyone is going to be here soon," I said excitedly. As if on cue, the doorbell rang and the oven timer went off. Harry went to the kitchen and I took Elizabeth with me to answer the door. I swung it open and saw Anne, Robin, and Gemma.

"Hi, come on in," I said cheerily. Anne gave me a kiss and took Elizabeth into her arms, much to Gemma's dismay. I closed the front door and gave Gemma and Robin kisses.

"So how was the honeymoon?" Gemma asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"It was some very relaxing and much-needed family time," I replied tactfully. Gemma smirked and I shook my head.

"Hi, Mum," Harry said, placing the lasagna on the table.

"This all looks delicious, darling," Anne remarked as she placed a kiss on her son's cheek.

"Why, thank you."

The doorbell rang again and I went to open it, revealing my family.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, hugging my parents and siblings. Allie was in awe of our house.

"You live here?" she asked, her eyes looking around the interior.

"Yep. Do you like it?" I teased. Allie nodded and I laughed. After a few minutes, Liam, Niall, and Louis arrived. Everyone spent some time catching up before sitting at the table. Harry put Elizabeth's high chair in between our seats at the table and she sat in her seat laughing, smiling, and clapping her hands.

"How's married life?" Will asked.

"It's not that much different than before," I said honestly. "I've just got a different last name and a ring."

"But now you're really stuck with Harry," Liam teased.

I shrugged and replied, "I could be stuck with a lot worse." Everyone laughed and Harry kissed my hand.

After dinner was done, Harry and I looked at each other knowingly before we started to clear the plates. Madison looked like she was about to burst with excitement.

"What's this?" Niall asked, picking up the sonogram. Everyone started lifting up their plates and looking at the pictures underneath. Anne gasped and looked at Harry and I.

"Sara, are you pregnant?" she asked excitedly. I nodded and everyone started to cheer.

"This is amazing!" Gemma exclaimed, jumping up to give me a hug.

"Harry, can you go get something for me in the kitchen?" I asked, trying not to sound suspicious.

Louis said, "You two are up to something." Harry snuck away into the kitchen to get the box. Madison couldn't stop smiling, her hazel eyes alight with excitement.

"Mads, do you know something?" Allie asked.

"Hmm?" Madison replied coyly. Harry came back in with the box and set it down.

"Ready to open it?" he asked me, grinning.

"Will someone please explain what the box is for?" Louis asked, exasperated.

"So, you're all here for a surprise gender reveal party," I confessed.

My mom looked confused as she asked, "How far along are you, Sara?"

I ignored the question, knowing she already disapproved.

"Open the box already!" Madison shouted. I laughed and looked over at Harry. He smiled and we both put our hands on the lid of the box.

"One...two...three," Harry said, our hands simultaneously lifting up the lid. Blue balloons popped out of the box and Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"We're having a boy," he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. I nodded and smiled. I had a baby boy growing inside of me.

"Congratulations," Robin said, hugging us both. Everyone hugged Harry and I, telling us how excited they were for us.

Everyone except for Laura and Nate Patterson. I knew how my parents felt about having sex before marriage, but I'd thought that they'd changed their minds after seeing how much they loved Elizabeth.

"When are you due?" Allie asked, hugging me.

"Late September," I replied with a smile. Allie hugged me again and placed her hands on my stomach. I made my way over to my parents, smiling at them.

"This is the second time, Sara," my mom scolded. "I thought that you and Harry would've been more careful."

"Excuse me?" I asked, my smile slowly starting to fade.

"You two have to be careful. Both of your children have been conceived out of wedlock. People speak poorly of your father and I."

"I'm sorry if my children are embarrassing for you and your precious reputation, but they are everything to me. You can either accept them or leave."

My parents were stunned by my response. They both stood up and said nothing to me.

"Allie, Will, let's go," my dad said sternly.

"They can stay as long as they'd like," I snapped. My parents slowly turned and walked out of the house. Harry gave me a concerned look but I shook my head.

Allie and Will ended up spending the night. Harry and I set up some blow up mattresses in the living room for them.

"So what happened with your parents?" Harry asked as we were getting ready for bed.

"They said that Elizabeth and Matthew are an embarrassment because they were conceived 'out of wedlock,'" I scoffed, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I wish. I told them that if they couldn't accept our kids that they could leave."

Harry's expression softened. I knew that he felt bad for me. I could live without my parents, but I wished that they could've stuck around for Elizabeth and Matthew's sake. They deserve to know all of their grandparents. But my parents made their choice.

"I can't believe I'm going to have a son," Harry said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Matthew Edward Styles," I replied, laying a hand on my stomach. Harry placed a hand on top of mine and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go to London," I blurted out. "Like, let's live there. We can keep the house here for whenever we visit. But I really want to live there."

"That sounds amazing, love," Harry said, kissing my cheek again. We fell asleep in each other's arms that night with our hands resting on Matthew.

A/N:

Hi everyone, I hope you liked this chapter! There are only five chapters left, and an epilogue. Thank you so much for reading this. Love you guys <3333

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.7K 120 71
323 0 44
This is something I wrote over 3 years and felt like I should have all my stories in one spot.
9.5K 214 50
This is a series were you imagine you have a life with your favorite:)