Raddish Boy

By koropokurru

I saw a series in youtube called 2 moons. I watched it and instantly fell in love with the character of Beam... More

Beam in the city
I Missed the Fridge
The Boy from the Alley
Raddish Boy
The New Tutor
The Wolf Brothers
Nim, Dim, Beam
Beam is mine
Here Take a Bite
Meet the Parents
The Bakers Daughter
Nothing Compares to You
The Love Potion
Stupid Forth
My Heart Not Ready
The Doctor Gang
The Engineering Moon
Under the Rain
What Really Matters
The Jealousy Game
First Kiss?
Out and Proud
Us Against the World
The Masked Maniac
At My Limit
The Most Embarrassing Moment
The Only Exception
Welcome to the Family
Nightmare in Broad Daylight
The Young Master
Strike one
Strike Two
Strike Three: Game Over
My Love Rival
Turning Tables
Only if it Fits
The Mating
Trust No One
Battle to Live
Innocent Tears
Wolf Cry
Safe and Sound
Not One But Two
Thanks for the Support

Beam's Raddish Keychain

3.2K 234 47
By koropokurru

"Forth's POV"

First day in college and I want to quit already. Seff, my eldest brother, never told me that the Engineering college is strictly implementing the sotus system. Now I am strictly bound to follow my seniors if I want to make it to the next year.

After going through with the initiation, my whole body is aching. I thought this day was over but unfortunately, I was handpicked from the crowd of first years as the college moon. There was not even any nominations done. This is unfair, but what can I do? I need to follow.

After we got dismissed, they told me that the first meeting for the sun and moon competition will be in the afternoon. I was being absent minded and did not notice the time. I was already an hour late. My seniors will kill me if I will not show my face there. I just hope they haven't disscused that much yet.

I arrived at the parking area and because I was in a hurry, I toppled over someone. I helped him stand up and carried some of his groceries. I did not mind since we where heading the same way. While walking, I noticed something. This guy is too cute to be a man.

Within the first meeting, I already made friends with the other moons from different colleges. So far my closest one was Phana, the moon from the college of Medicine. I easily jived with him since we share the most similarities. I did relate with his stories about being harassed by girls and getting called in the middle of the night. He was indeed a cool funny guy.

"Hey Forth. Come, I 'll let you meet my bestfriends."

We went to the bench where they were sitting and I saw the cute guy whom I stumbled with a while ago.

"Forth. These are my friends. Kit and Beam"

Wait. What? His name is Beam? This can't be happening. This will do me no good going over these feelings again. I need to clear my head first.

I had to excuse myself and run away as possible. I hope I did not sound impolite to them back there. I called Belle.

"Belle. Where are you? I need to see you."

"What's this about Forth?"

"There is this guy, his name is Beam."

"Not again Forth. Don't even bother calling me again if this is about your craziness."

"Belle please, I need to see you."

"Damn it Forth. How did I ever get involve with your mess. Pick me up at the usual cafe."

Right after I hang up the phone. I heard someone calling my name. When I turned around to look, it was Beam.

Forth! Control yourself. You've been in situations like this. Run. Don't let your emotions take over you.

"I'm sorry Beam, Im really in a hurry. Nice bumping into you though."

Thats all I can say to him. Then I rode my motorbike and went to see Belle at the coffee shop.

"Belle!"

"Shut up Forth. I know where this is going. Let's not talk here. They are about to close the cafe. Bring me home and we can discuss it at my house."

I went to Belle's house. We haven't had our seats yet and I began acting wild.

"Belle! I know it's him for sure. I can't be mistaken this time."

"What did you do this time Forth?"

"I haven't done anything yet. I swear I ran away after hearing his name."

"Haayyy.. Forth. Can you tell me again how many Beam's have you met?"

"8 or 9 probably."

"And you always end up telling me that you are sure about this one. Remember what happened to you the last time you met a guy named Beam?"

"Yeah. I got arrested by the police for stalking him. But.. but.. that was months ago. Belle! This Beam really looked like him."

"Shut it Forth. When are you gonna accept the fact that he is already in US."

I was suddenly silenced by what Belle said. She was right. It's been 10 years since he left. He has no reason to return back here. All his family members were there. I am the only fool here thinking that he might still want to go back. That he might still want to see me.

I did not realize that I was making  a puppy face.

"Forth. Will you stop with that sad face. Your making me feel like I'm the villain here."

"I'm sorry Belle. But please help me confirm if it was really him."

"Ok. The next time you see the guy, call me. And please don't do something irrational."

"Thanks Belle! You're the best."

"Geeze! I don't know how we became friends. You're older than me but you act like a kid. When will you grow up."

"I know you can't say no with my handsomeness."

"Shut up and go home. And tell your brother Kurt that if will not meet me tomorrow then our relationship is over."

With that I left her house and kept thinking of the Phana's friend.

The moons arranged a party at the club the following night. I went there hoping that Pha would bring Beam along, and I was not wrong. He was there at the club with his friends.

What should I do?  Should I talk to him casually? This is insane. He really resembles Beam. I have to call Belle.

I stepped outside the club to call her and to smoke from time to time. I have to release my tension. I did not want to go advancing towards him. It would make a scene.

I went back inside and was shocked when I saw him looking at me. Please Forth, calm down. You'll get to know the truth once Belle see him. I just hope Belle comes soon to confirm my doubts. This is killing me.

Belle arrived but I had to pull her protectively because the guys are all looking at her.

"Belle! What are you wearing?"

"What? What is wrong with my dress?  You told me to meet you in a bar. I just dressed accordingly."

She was wearing a black leather skirt and spaghetti strap top.

"All the boys are looking at you. Do you want Kurt to kill me?"

"Geeze Forth! Relax. Your brother is not here. You should mind yourself. Unless your not aware, all the girls staring at you."

"I don't care about them."

"Lets get straight to it. Now where do you say is that Beam?"

I pointed her at a cute guy sitting by himself on the table.

I felt Belle gasp. We looked at each others eyes then returned our gaze to him. Wecaught Beam looking our way.

"Did you see that? He was checking us out." I told Belle.

"OMG! Forth even the reaction when he's blushing. No doubt that is Beam."

I can't understand her properly because of the club noise. She dragged me infront of the girls wash room so we could hear each other properly.

"Forth. Since when did he arrive?" Belle could not believe what she saw.

"I don't know."

"He knows your house, why did he not look for you?"

"Maybe.. maybe.. I'm not that important to him."

"Oww Forth! Your doing that face again. I'm sure he missed you as much as you do." She hugged me to comfort me.

I was really thankful that Belle came.

I was about to say something to her when I saw her facial reaction. She looked like she had seen a ghost. I turned around and found Beam staring at us. Then he ran.

We followed him but we can no longer see any trace of him. He was too fast. We went to his friend's table.

"Kit. Pha. Have you seen Beam?"

"Why are you looking for him?" Pha asked but at that time, I was no longer looking at him.

My eyes were set at their table. On top of it was a car key with a dog whistle and raddish keychain.

"Who's car key is this?" I asked his friends.

"It's Beam's.." Kit answered.

"Hey Kit look! Beam left his keychain." Pha was surprised.

"What's wrong with that guy." Kit commented.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He always carries this with him. He can leave his phone behind, he can leave his wallet, he tends to forget his house keys  but he will never forget bringing this keychain. It's like a part of his body already. What could have possibly happened to him?" Kit was remembering.

"Why do you care?" Pha is being nosy.

"Because I gave this to him when we were kids."

Everybody was shocked. I can't explain the faces of Beam's friend.

"So it's true. Your the Forth that he's talking about." Pha was still taken aback.

"Wait. What? He talks about me?" So Beam told his friend about me.

"Yes. He thought you are already dead."

I did not want to prolong the discussion. I had to look for him. I will not end this day without confronting him. I deserve an explanation. I have waited long enough.

I was about to take Belle home when it started raining. I called a cab so Belle could go home safely. I rode my motorbike under the heavy rain. I was  too emotional at that time that I forgot to ask his friends where Beam was staying.

I was on my way back to my house feeling stupid when I saw a young man sitting infront of the school gate where I had my accident. It did not take me any second to think. My heart spoke and told me that that was Beam.

He has matured indeed, but he still does not know how to take care of his body. Getting wet under this heavy rain. What was he thinking? My raddish boy.. That pale thin kid, now all grown up. I can't believe it. 10 years of waiting for him and now he is only a few meters away from me. How should I greet him?

Then he shout.

"Damn you Forth!"

I did not need anything more. I did not care if he curse me or he is angry with me. The fact that he called my name, I knew that he misses me. That was all I need to hear.

I threw him my jacket. Such careless guy. Is he planning to get sick. How did he survive all those years without me.

He looked back. The expression on his face, priceless. I would remember that for the rest of my life.

I thought were gonna stay there the whole night. It was freezing and he was not moving. Did I look like a ghost?

I took his shoulders and stand him up. I brushed his bangs to the side so I can see clearly what my Beam looked like after all those years. I can't deny it. He looked handsome and manly but for me he was still my cute little Beammy.

My gosh he is shivering. I took him in my arms to share the body heat. I was lost at the moment.

The dim lamp post.

The quiet street.

The heavy rain.

And this guy right in my arms whom I longed for ten years.

I lifted his chin and felt the haziness enveloping us.

I let my body do what it yearned.

I kissed his pink lips and tasted him for the first time.

Chapter 19 😗😗😗😗

I like to thank tulikachakraborty2 for the wonderful idea  :) ❤❤❤❤
It's your fault my story went like this hahhaha.. i was suppose to do a beamyo fanfic after forth died. Hahhaha. Kidding!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments!! I'd like to hear more ideas  from you guys so I can extend my fanfic!! Fighting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 4
A one-shot fanfic that I wrote about ForthBeam. Started out with a slip and ended with a sweet ending.
88.8K 4.5K 40
There are a few bumps in their relationship, they can resolve it though... right? *MingKit fanfic because I'm 2Moons trash. A drama ensured fanfic b...
77K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
96.4K 3.5K 16
The story revolves around the character from the series 2 moon - Forth and Beam. Forth and Beam have been in a relationship. It started with crush t...