When the supernatural took ov...

By katskitty

1987.The most terrifying and unforgettable year known to human. It was the year all supernatural which was kn... More

When the supernatural took over
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

11.8K 384 40
By katskitty

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a week. Here's chapter 7!

Lilly stares at Daniel with wide eyes. She was scolding herself internally for not understanding when to keep her mouth shut especially with the werewolves. She wanted to hit herself on the head for not being smarter with her situation but she couldn't help it. The werewolf was so overbearing and he always got under her skin. His every action and move made her very weary and very frustrated because she wasn't able to act out. 

She knew she didn't love the werewolf that was in front of her. Love was earned not something to be forced or begged for and here was the werewolf in front of her both forcing and begging her to love him back and that was not how it worked. She didn't know how else to tell him. She also didn't understand the werewolf bond. For her it was always to meet someone, grow a connection and then find love later on. For Daniel it was love at first sight. 

Lilly didn't like the position she has now been put in. Her mother was no help, she loved the attention she got for the monsters whearas Lilly was content with a simple, non-monstrous life. She just wanted Daniel to understand where she was coming from. She knew it was a long shot but she hoped that he would be able to let her go. He loved her and she wanted nothing to do with him. 

She has always invisioned herself with a man who she could find comfort a love, the man she could always tell her troubles to and the man who would shower her with love and affection every day. She just wanted a man that would dedicated and invest his time and love into her and she would do the same. Not have a werewolf threatening to rape her if she did't say it back. That was not love- that was an obsession. 

She was sure about one thing, the feelings she felt towards this werewolf- although confusing due to the mate bond. This was not love. This was far from love and if Lilly had been more sure of anything in this world, this would be the one thing she could say with all of the confidence in the world. She just hoped she had the strength to tell the werewolf exactly how she felt. 

She felt anger towards the werewolf with black eyes staring down at her. Him and his kind were the soul reason that her family was torn apart. She would never get to see her dad again and that was only thanks to the monsters. Her mother was now apart of them. She didn't know if it was against her will or if it was voluntary. She was a pretty good actor if this was willing. 

Daniel stared at her with his nostrils flared. He was angry with her but he didn't want to hurt his beautiful mate. He wanted to mate her and show her that no other man could ever compare to her but she would not stop resisiting his every wish and that infuriated him to no end. He was waiting for her answer and his wolf was becoming restless. 

Lilly didn't know how to bring it up to him. What could she say? That she didn't love him and feel this magical bond that he felt? Well she did but she didn't feel it to to the extent that he clearly felt it. She just tried and it had brought out the dangerous side of the wolf. She didn't feel comforted, she felt trapped. She needed an escape. 

She wanted to speak her mind but she didn't want to get into more trouble. She just wanted her life to be simple once more. 

Daniel had enough. He was done waiting and needed to hear what his mate had to say. He lets out a ferocious growl, one that sparks fear within Lilly to the core. She was frightened and knew that if she pushed him too far she would surely be dead by morning. Not that it was a bad idea but she wanted to see if she could beat the monsters. 

"Mate," Daniel growls out. Lilly whimpers from the anger that was laced in his voice. She wanted to crawl into a hole and never deal with him again. "I am not lying, I will mate you. Tell me that you love me," to prove his point he moves his right hand and trails it over to her shoulder blade. He starts to move the sleeve away from her skin.

Lilly's heart beat quickens and the fear skyrockets within her. She would not let this monster touch her. She would rather die and that was a promise she was willing to keep. If she died a virgin that would make her the happiest of souls and she knew she would find peace. She looks up at the now distracted Daniel and did the absolute worst. She raised her hand and slapped him- an Alpha male- as hard as she could with her hand. His face doesn't move. His entire body although stills. 

Lilly begins to panic even more, how could she have been so stupid. Daniel's face began to turn darker. His veins on his face began to strain and Lilly watched with horror as his eyes turned midnight black. She could see her reflection in his eyes. She knew she had overdone it but she did not regret it for one moment. 

Daniel crawls on top of her so that Lilly had no escape. She gulps loudly. Her heartbeat was so loud she couldn't hear anything else. Daniel grabs at her clothes harshly and Lilly yelps. This was not going to stop him. Swalling her pride she had to do what she could to survive. She grabs his head and forces it to come closer to her ear.

"I love you," tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. She only had ever said it to her parents and never to a man. She wanted her first time to be with someone that she loved and not with an obsessed stalker. Daniel on the other hand did not know whether to be relieved or angry. He did not know whether she was lying and if she was not why would she stop them from making love. He growls loudly at her.

"You're lying!" he hisses. His wolf felt enraged that his own mate was refusing his affections and love. His wolf wanted to take his mate right then and there to show her who was the dominant in the relationship. Lilly knew that is she did not do something right then and there that she would be taken right on the spot. 

"If I am lying," she leans in closer to his ear. "Would I do this?" she turns his face so that she leans in a brushes his lips against hers. Dad please forgive me she thought desperately. She crashes her lips onto his and takes advantage of his shocked state. His wolf growls loudly within Daniel and Daniel grabs Lilly close to him and pulls her onto his lap. 

He begins to take charge of the kiss and makes the kiss deepen and faster. He needed her and he craved her with every fibre within his body. She was his life and he made a vow right then to never let her go. She would be his everything and he would make sure of it. Sparks were flying everywhere and Lilly moans as she feels something strange within her begin to spread. 

She opens her legs voluntarily and Daniel slids in before running his hands up and down her hips. His large hands were warm against her body and she allowed him entrance once he bit her lip; dominating her. She hated to admit it but she loved every moment of it and she secretly did not want it to stop. She had never felt at such a high in her life. 

Slowly reality begins to crash back down and Lilly slowly pulls away. She had only kissed the monster so he would not rape her. In her opinion that was the safest and smartest option and it bought her more time so she could come up with a better idea to protect herself and get out of there. 

Daniel was licking his lips he loved the taste of her lips and was craving to have her lips back onto his. She was most certainly his. He was smiling from ear to ear and noticed that his wolf had calmed down. He was now calm and observing his mate who was staring at the wall blankly. He frowned. He didn't understand why she was not happy? Was he not a good kisser?

"That was the best kiss I have ever had," he speaks up. He wanted to hear her say something. If he had done something wrong he would fix it. Anything for his princess. He was satisfied with the mate he was given and was excited to cherish her in every possible way imaginable. Lilly couldn't speak. She was outraged with herself. She actually enjoyed the kiss and wanted more. It was the stupid bond that was making her feel this way. Her eyes trail back towards the werewold to see his eyes trained on hers carefully. 

She nods in response. She did not know what to say to him or what to say at all. She had to get out of there. She gets off of the bed and walks over to the bathroom and closes the door. She looks in the mirror carefully. Her eyes were now darker and her skin had become paler. She looked very unhealthy and she didn't understand why the werewolf could not just let her go. 

She also could not believed that she had kissed the very reason for her fathers and brothers death. She had kissed the reason for her families downfall and that thought brought tears to her eyes. She had betrayed her family by kissing the werewolf. The bond was messing with her mind and that made her feel so much more worse. 

Daniel was sitting outside of the bathroom confused. He had no idea if he had done something wrong and his wolf was telling him that she had no enjoyed the kiss which made Daniel sad. He only wanted to please his mate and not make her upset in any way. 

Lilly was trying to get her mind and breathing under control. She was hyperventilating. She knew it was just the effects of the mate bond but she could not help the feeling that now she was falling for the werewolf. She knew that because she had kissed him there bond would only grow and the thought terrified Lilly. Tears were trailing down her cheeks and she tried to get herself under control. 

She falls to the ground wailing loudly. She couldn't breathe. Her body was beginning to shake as her mind kept telling her that she now loved the monster. She screamed loudly for the voices to stop. She wanted to go home she wanted her life to go back to normal but the voices were only getting louder. 

Daniel was still in the bedroom worried. His ears prick and his body stiffens as he hears Lilly sobbing in the bathroom. Quickly jumping to his feet he bursts into the bathroom and watches as Lilly's eyes close. He screams and grabs her. He was blaming himself, if only he wasn't a bad kisser then maybe she would have never freaked out. 

Lilly couldn't make out anything. Everything was blurring and her heartbeat was slowing down. She could hear someone screaming but instead she closes her eyes and welcomes the darkness. It was the only place she could call home. 

----------

So that was chapter 7!' I hope you enjoyed it but I can't keep updating every week so I'm gonna post chapter 8 when I got around 10K reads until then...

Happy reading!
~Katskitty

P.S please don't be mad about it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
857 61 25
Amelia Life has a funny habit of throwing the most peculiar curveballs at you. Up until now I thought my life was fairly ordinary, but I was so wrong...
767K 25.8K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...