28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Break
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
First Love
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
King
Shadows
Call
Proud
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Beastly
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Lies
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

Lucky

27.3K 1.4K 2K
By drawfavs

I have to make sure I'm around him every minute possible. Jungkook has to stay around. For a long time.
We departed Jin's mansion. I checked my phone and the time was 5:52 AM.
"So Taehyung still hasn't found us. He sucks at this tag game." Jungkook scoffed.

"Yeah. We should walk home then and get ready for school. Don't want to get late." I advised.
"Alright then, bye!!" Jungkook walks away from me.

"Wait Jungkook! I should probably go with you." I chase after him.
Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
"Why? Do you live near my house?" He questioned.
      "No, but Taehyung may find us. We can still play the game even for just 5 minutes." I tried to make an excuse.

      Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.
"Y/n, just admit you like spending time with me. This is a first though. Most of the time, guys walk the girl home, but you're breaking those gender norms. Cute." Jungkook boops my nose with his pointer finger.

"Um yeah you're not the worst person to be around I guess. So may I walk you home, Jungkook?" I bowed, awkwardly.

Jungkook snorts. "Sure. Who knew you were a lady with a gentleman's soul. My heart just fluttered." He widens his eyes, realizing what he just said.

"Your heart fluttered?" I asked. My cheeks began burning up.
"Uh, just pretend you didn't hear that. Let's just go." Jungkook muttered.

We walked for awhile until a midnight black cat began crossing our path. Jungkook stopped walking.

    "Let's move around that!! I've been seeing this specific feline following me around for awhile. Black cats bring bad luck."
Jungkook grabs my arm and gestures to the other side of the street. I stop in place while he tugs on my arm.
      "C'mon, y/n," Jungkook tugs again.
      "No what did that black cat ever do to you?" I ask.

     "You can't be real. You know that black cats are an ominous sign, meaning death and misfortune. Crossing black cats may result in ill-fate. Call me superstitious, but I can't risk any more bad luck in my life." Jungkook shrugs.

      "But what did black cats ever do to be considered symbols of bad luck? Humans created that myth. They never asked to be born with black fur, yet we judge and avoid them for it. Humans should look beyond an animal's complexion." I scoff.

      The feline was staring at us, with its piercing green eyes. I walked closer to it, and noticed it's shabby, skinny appearance. It looked like it hadn't eaten for days.

      "Y/n be careful it could have rabies. I don't think you can take another blow after Ji Hee's attack yesterday," Jungkook sincerely advised.
      "Don't worry Jungkook, I'll be fine. We should worry for this cat's health though."

      The shadow cat steps back when I'm approaching it.
      "Please don't be afraid," I say in a gentle voice, but it doesn't inch closer.

       "Jungkook do you got any food on you?"
        "No..but wait! There's a convenience store on the corner. I'll run and get some cat food. Keep the cat OCCUPIED!" Jungkook commands me.
       Before I can stop him, he runs off.

        The feline and I have a staring contest for five minutes. It cocks its head to the side observing me.
      Jungkook returns with the food, huffing and puffing.

      I open the container and place it on the ground. The kitten hisses at us.
     "See I told you. Cats are the devil's spawn," Jungkook remarks.
      I snort. If Jungkook actually knew what Taehyung's true identity was....

       "Here kitty kitty," I raise my voice in a high pitched friendly manner and gesture to the food.
      The cat inches closer, cautiously. Like it was hurt many times and didn't want to trust anyone. It's eyes reflected pain and regret. Just like Jungkook's.

        Finally, the charcoal colored cat takes a bite of the food. It starts out slow then devours most of it in a few minutes.
"Wow it must have been really hungry," Jungkook realized.
He looks down in disappointment.
"So the whole time the cat's been following me for weeks..instead of causing bad luck..all it wanted was to to be fed?"

       "It's okay Jungkook. I always had prejudice against black cats too until my parents explained to me," I sympathized.

       "I've been treating this innocent creature like a monster. But the whole time I'm the real monster for avoiding it because of its appearance." Jungkook put his head into his hands.
       "Don't beat yourself up for it. Now you learned," I patted his back.

      The midnight beauty moves closer to Jungkook and purs against Jungkook's leg. It rubs its head against Jungkook's ankles.
     "See even the kitten forgives you Jungkook," I giggle.

       Jungkook radiates joy like I've never seen him before. And I've known him for years. This smile wasn't out of malicious intent. It wasn't the smug grin he wore when he received the highest grade on a test. It didn't resemble his smirk after he successfully pulled a prank. This didn't even look like the grin he wore when his friends made him laugh.
       This smile made him look really peaceful. Gone were the frown lines he usually had. His eyebrows weren't furrowed and he didn't look internally pissed at the world. His eyes crinkled with pure joy.

"You know, life may not be so bad after all," Jungkook grinned.

"You really think so?"
Jungkook rubs his hand on top of the kitten's head and it purred. The kitten seemed just as peaceful as Jungkook.

     "If only every morning can be like today..unfortunately, it can't." Jungkook sighed.
      "What do you mean? It can be," I assured him.

      "There's so much you don't know I'm responsible for y/n..." Jungkook looks to the sky to avoid my gaze.
"But I just want to say thanks. Thanks for showing me the wrong of my ways. A lot of people aren't brave enough to tell me when I'm unrighteous. It feels good to have someone...challenge my views."

      "No problem. It's what I do. Most people find it annoying but I'm glad you find it charming!" I gave him a toothy grin.

"Well stay true to yourself y/n. Your courage and kindness...it's an admirable combination," Jungkook shyly admitted.
Is he really complimenting me?

"You speak the truth and that pisses people off. You question their cruel authority. Although you might have a lot of enemies, just realize I'm not one of them. Not anymore."

I'm flustered. My childhood bully was giving me the best compliments I've ever gotten in my life.

"A-Are you being completely honest?" I fumbled with my words.
Jungkook stepped closer. Our shoes were touching. He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Then he plays with my earring for a few seconds.

"I am being honest. You're a sweet scented flower. I hope no one ever taints your petals. You actually remind me a lot of-"

"Meowwwww!" The midnight kitten steps in between us, begging for affection.
I bend down to pet it's head, but the kitten scurries towards Jungkook.
I scoff. "I guess it likes you better. Even though it was my idea to get the food." I cross my arms and pout.

Jungkook chuckles and tickles the cat's chin. "And that's one of your fatal flaws. You do good things, but not many recognize or reward you. But you don't change. It makes me envious. Maybe I should be the one to taint your petals,"

Jungkook smirks and raises his eyebrow.

"Um perhaps another time. Don't we have to go to school?" I choked.

"Alright you're no fun." He swoops up the kitten and I follow him to his path to his house.
"You're bringing the kitten with you?"
       "Lucky seems to like me, doesn't have a home.. Why not?" Jungkook asks.
       "Lucky?"

       "Ever since we found him or her today, my fortune has turned around a bit. And I used to think this feline was a sign of evil...but perhaps it's here to change my life around," Jungkook scratches Lucky's ears. The cat purs in contentment.

      In a few minutes, we reach his house.
      "Guess we're at my place. My driver can get you home by the way."
      "Thanks. I'll see you in a half hour!" I wave at Jungkook.
      "Uh well I don't know about that. Goodbye!" Jungkook waves and sends me off to his driver's car.

     What does he mean by "I don't know about that"? I check my watch. Ahh there's an hour until class starts. Perhaps that's what he meant.

After arriving to my house, I shower and put on some jeans, a turtle neck, and tennis shoes. I walk to school and arrive first period, awaiting for Jungkook. He doesn't come.
And he isn't present in 3rd period either. I don't see him in the hallways or his car in the parking lot. He's absent 9th period. The bell finally rings, which indicates Friday's classes are over.

For most, the weekend is a temporary escape of their stressful life. For me, it makes my problems much more unbearable. How am I supposed to keep my eye on Jungkook for the next two days?

Kids bump past me, rushing to their friends. Usually I'd be hanging with Bora and our cute, geeky crew. But I don't have the right to celebrate. I won't be able to communicate with Jungkook for a few days. Anything could happen.

I went to the library so I could think. I sit down and rest my head on a desk.
Hmm, how can I talk to Jungkook? Wait I have Jungkook's email!

I use the computer and send him a message that I hoped wasn't too pushy.

Hey Jungkook,
Our project is due in a few days. We should probably meet up as soon as possible and work on it. Let's get that A!
Thanks,
Y/N

I rub my temple. I switch between using my phone and staring at the screen for a reply. He doesn't ever respond.
The librarian finally kicks me out and I walk home in defeat.

After reaching my house, I make some burgers for Hyuk and I. We finish eating at 4:12 PM and I walk with him to his friend's house so he can stay there for a sleepover.

Bora texts and asks if I want to hang out, but I refuse. When I'm around her, she can tell when I'm stressed. I didn't want to blurt anything about my "time travel to save my enemy" responsibility.
To pass the time, I watch a kdrama called the Heirs. It's about a rich kid and a poor girl who develop feelings for each other.
"Like that could ever happen in real life. Perhaps a fanfiction," I snort.

My math homework didn't take me long to complete. An advantage to time travelling to the past is all assignments are review material.

I try to take a little nap, but it only lasts for an hour. My phone displayed the time to be only 7:12 pm.
I spend the rest of the night watching another show. It was about a troubled kid who needed one person's help-

I shut down the TV and begin pacing back and forth in my room. My mind was running wild with thoughts about Jungkook. Perhaps writing out a plan may help me?
      I take out a fresh sheet of paper, put on my glasses and sit at my desk. It takes me a half hour to write my idea.
     "Alright, now let's see what I have here," I pick the paper up to observe my work.

      I play with my glasses and whine.
      "Ugh why is this so hard!!! Wait a second."

I recalled that my glasses had the ability to record. During the summer, I worked at Mrs. Chung's coffee shop and saved up to buy Camera Glasses. I bought them for school so I wouldn't miss any notes in class.
[Author's note- you really can buy these glasses! I want to buy them but I already waste all my money on food lol]

       I connect my glasses to my laptop, to check to see what I recorded. And I was right. I recorded Jungkook entering in his 25 digit passcode to get into his mansion's yard.

     "I shouldn't trespass his property without his permission. This is what people would consider creepy," I muttered. 
       But Jungkook may need my help! I decided go to his house and ask for permission in. If not, I'll have to use the passcode.

I knew I could leave my house overnight because my parents would be working until 4 AM.
I called my brother, Hyuk, and asked him to borrow his binocular glasses and bike. I put on black jeans, black turtle neck and boots. This is an important mission.

For transport, I used my brother's skateboard to skate to jungkook's residence. I'm not a professional, but it was definitely a lot faster than walking. It takes me 40 minutes to reach his mansion.
         I went to his gate and pressed the doorbell. A man spoke over the intercom.

"Hello, who is this? And have you even made an appointment to come to the Jeon residence?" The man inquires.
      "Hi I'm Jungkook's classmate. Is it possible I can speak with him? It's for a project."

       "I'm sorry Jeon Jungkook isn't present at the moment-"
       "Who is it, Darude?" Jungkook is heard behind the intercom.

        The butler, who I presumed to be Darude, whispers, "Like I said Jungkook isn't here at the moment. Please come another time." Then he turns off his intercom.
        Why would the butler lie about Jungkook's presence? Prevent him from speaking with his classmates? This is just too weird.

       Not caring for the consequences, I entered the 25 digit code and trespassed into the yard.
I crawled behind a bush by Jungkook's bedroom and used Hyuk's binocular glasses. I zoomed into Jungkook's bedroom although his blinds were over it.
       I was spying for about 15 minutes, when the bush began rustling again. Someone else was here.

"What are we looking for?" A deep voice boomed next to me.

      I put my hand over my heart.
     "Oh my KrisHanTao you scared me. What the heck are u doing here?"
      Taehyung snorted. His tanned skin glowed in the dark, and his teeth were brighter than the moon's light.

      "And what are you doing spying into an underage boy's bedroom? This is really unnecessary and creepy." Taehyung pointed out.

      I whispered, "I am freaking out, okay? I can't sleep and I needed to know if Jungkook is alright. I don't have his number, he won't respond to my emails, and he didn't come to school today. I can't stay at home, while he may be suffering."

       "But couldn't you have found a way without doing something illegal? Wait, are you a pervert?" Taehyung pulls his shirt up, covering his chest.

      "I am not a pervert!" I whisper shouted.

       Taehyung gestures to the window.
     "Wait, y/n! He opened his blinds...and oh wow, he just took off his shirt. His body is certainly beautiful!"

       "Where?" I hurriedly take the binocular glasses from his grasp and peer at Jungkook's room's direction. I'm oddly disappointmented to see there are still shades over the window.
       "See? You are a creep, Ms. Byuntae. Lemme guess you also read 18+ fan-fictions about hot actors??"

       I blushed in embarrassment.
        "No I don't... they're about boy groups ok??" I admitted.
       Taehyung snorted. "Uh huh. Well if you're gonna be a creep, I can't let you be a creep alone. Gosh didn't think you'd be this strange."
       Taehyung and I take turns observing Jungkook's residence. I slowly doze off. Taehyung allows me to rest against his shoulder.

       "Y/n, get up!" Taehyung shakes me awake.
       "What?" I groan, my head still pressed against his nape.
      "Jungkook's leaving his house!" Taehyung pointed ahead.
        Jungkook was exiting the gate of his residence.
        I get up and grab my skateboard.
      "Thanks, Tae! I owe you one." I flash him a grin and rush after Jungkook.

     Taehyung chuckles to himself.
     "Of course you do. And you still owe me one favor which could be anything I desire...but what if I desire you the most?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save me By Jae

Fanfiction

54.2K 1.8K 16
Perfect. The word was driving him insane. It sucked him up like a tornado. Drowned him like a whirlpool. The music thundered around him. Jungkook kep...
239K 15.7K 46
Jungkook suddenly received a text from Taehyung. But the thing is, Taehyung is dead. [ HORROR FIC ] - Warning : Non graphic suicide, abusive behavior...
4.4K 118 29
Y/N decided to try and end her life by overdose by taking the remaining of her antidepressants, 80 pills in total. What happens when she meets the lo...
82.7K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...