Ameliorate | Hiro Hamada Ones...

By quezzieee

[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i mad... More

Author's note
(1) The Fairy Of Nature
(2) Microbots
(3) Knock
(5) Ice Cream Date
(6) Yule Ball
(8) Lemon
(9) Necklace
(10) Cat
(11) Sneeze
(12) Birthday
(13) Tagalog [Part 1]
(14) Tagalog [Part 2]
(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]
(16) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 2]
(17) Native Language
(18) Big Brother
(19) Who Will You Choose?
(20) Dress Swap
(21) Hero
(22) Rivals [Part 1]
(23) Rivals [Part 2]
(24) Rivals [Part 3]
(25) Mine
(26) Batter
(27) Cuphead (OC Request)
(28) Royalty
(29) Emotions?
(30) GET AWAY FROM ME!
(31) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 1]
(32) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 2]
(33) Protection (Oc Request)
∆ Behind The Scenes ∆
(34) I Already Did
(35) Affection
(36) Lon Ciscokyo (Oc request)
(37) Long Distance?
(38) Short
(39) Glucose Gaurdian
(40) What Are You Trying To Hide?

(4) A Bad Day Turned Around

3.8K 102 189
By quezzieee

Requested by: None

~°•°~

You were walking down the streets.

Alone.

Soaking wet.

With no umbrella.

And shivering.

You get the point..

Today, apparently, isn't your lucky day.

First, you were late for school.
Second, got detention for it.
Third, you forgot your lunch money. Fourth, you got an F on (Your least favorite subject).
Fifth, you left your phone at home which means you didn't get a ride home.
Sixth, you were trapped accidentally in the janitors closet after class (after an hour or two, the janitor found you there but the sun was already setting) and seventh, you walked home then it started to rain, resulting you being soaking wet.

You pulled up the hood of your (F/c) sweater, still shivering.

You rubbed your hands on your arms just to make even the slightest warmth for you, but every time it did, a gust of cold wind would brush it off.

While walking you noticed a cafe. It was called the Lucky Cat Café. Your house was still far so you decided to rest there for a while.

You walked towards the door and pushed it softly. You heard a bell chime.

Once inside, the warmth and the smell of yummy pastries hit you.

"Hello! And welcome to the-- (Y/n)?!"

You turned your head and saw Ms. Hamada. Your eyes widened.

How did you know her? Her and your parents were really good friends. She once visited your house and in result you got to know her.

Ms. Hamada ran towards you and held your cheeks softly.

"Dear.. What happened?" She asked you softly.

"Oh! Um, I just got a little wet." You said and smiled reassuringly.

She shook her head. "A little? Sweetie you're wet from head to toe!"

"I'm fine, Ms. Hamada." You shook your head with a smile.

She frowned but quickly smiled sweetly.

"Dear, call me Aunt Cass; Ms. Hamada is way too formal!" Aunt Cass waved her hand dismissively while giggling.

You smiled her again as a sign of yes.

Aunt Cass glanced over at her shoulder and stood up properly. "Wait here, okay?"

You nodded your head, looking at the direction she was staring.

Aunt Cass gave you a bright smile and headed to a staircase nearby.

"HIRO! COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" She shouted with an angered look.

You jumped a little at her sudden yell but quickly regained yourself.

After her shout, there was some loud, annoying and grumpy footsteps that were getting louder on each step on the wooden stairs.

Then, a boy came into view.

This boy had a mop of really messy black hair and hazel brown eyes.

"Seriously? Does he even brush his hair?!" You thought with an irritated huff.

He also had a navy blue sweater, a red t-shirt with a robot printed underneath, brown beige khaki shorts and some brown sneakers with yellow shoe laces.

"Yes Aunt Cass?" He said groggily.

At the corner of his eye, he saw you. He looked at you with confused eyes.
You just stared back at him.

"Hiro, meet (Y/n)! The daughter of the (L/n)'s!" Aunt Cass said happily, back to her cheery self.

It was horrifying to know that she could change her mood that fast.

"Uh.. Hi?" You said, unsure on what to do and extended a hand.

'Hiro' had an eyebrow raised and hesitantly shook your hand. "Um.. Hello."

Cass then clasped her hands together making you both jump in surprise.

"Okay, now that's settled, Hiro, sweetie, do you mind if you take (Y/n) up the stairs? She's soaked and I'm about to close the cafe." Aunt Cass glanced around, seeing only one costumer left. She sighed and ran a hand though her hair, obviously tired.

"Just tell your sister if (Y/n) can borrow some of her clothes and Tadashi said he can't go home since the rain is getting heavier." Cass picked up a broom and started to sweep with a hum. "He'll stay at his friend's house."

The last costumer was already fast asleep on the table, a lot of tumbled up papers scattered everywhere. Looks like Aunt Cass has a ton to take care of.

Hiro nodded with a sigh. "Okay."

He turned around and walked towards the stairs. He stopped when he noticed that you were still standing there. "Follow me." Hiro muttered in a low voice.

You just followed him without saying anything.

Once the both of you were up, you saw a girl -- probably younger than you -- reading a Harry Potter book on the sofa in an Indian seat.

You looked around the place and noticed that the cafe was a built in house, which was awesome. The second floor was a mixed of a living room, kitchen, and dinning room all in one.

The girl should be Hiro's sister that Aunt Cass mentioned earlier.

Looking at her basic features, she had raven hair and dark brown eyes. She also wore a white tank top with some shorts.

As you tried to remove some wet hair out of your face, she noticed some movements and looked up from her book.

She started at you in confusion but gave you a smile. "Hi." She greeted with a small wave.

"Hello.." You smiled back and shyly waved back.

Hiro opened his mouth to speak but the girl stood up and walked towards the both of you.

"Aren't you pretty?!" She gushed with a grin. "I see my brother had some good taste!" She smirked at Hiro.

You blushed at what she said and Hiro glared at her on the corner of your eye. He had a hue of red on his rosy cheeks.

You shook your hands in front of you violently, the red color still in your face. "No, no, no! I-I'm not his girlfriend!"

"Aww, in denial? I can keep a secret!" The girl pushed more, having a knowing smile on her lips.

"Emiko!" Hiro called in an annoyed tone. "We are NOT together, okay?" He said firmly.

Even though you just met him, it seemed to hurt when he said those words. And his tone was just.. ouch.

The girl who was referred as Emiko, raised her eyebrow while smirking ever so slightly.

"Really? Aww, what a shame, you two would look cute together!" She gushed teasingly again.

Hiro rolled his eyes, the hue of red still in his cheeks.

"Oh!" Emiko spoke in a sudden relization, "By the way, why did Aunt Cass call you down? Did she scold you for bot fighting again?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

"Bot fighting?" You gasped inwardly in shock. "Isn't that illegal?!"  You thought frantically while biting your lower lip to keep it shut.

"Nope." Hiro shrugged cassually, like bot fighting was just a random game.

Emiko raised her eyebrow in confusion. Seems like she wasn't fazed about the dangers of bot fighting too.
"Then, why?"

"She told me to take care of (Y/n)--" Hiro pointed at you, "-- and to ask if you have clothes for her to use while she stays here overnight. (Y/n) was apparently walking in the rain in which she got soaked by this much." He quietly gestures to your wet state.

You look at him and roll your eyes. It wasn't your fault that you got soaked! It was the effing rain!

"Oh, sure." Emiko nodded with a smile. "I think we're the same size. Nii-san, kindly bring her to the bathroom. I'll get her clothes and some towels." She gave you both a toothy smile and dashed up at another flight of stairs.

In seeing that you didn't budge again, Hiro grabbed your wrist softly and pulled you up the stairs. Luckily, he didn't notice you blushing like a tomato.

At this thrid floor, was the last one. Maybe an attic of sort. This one had three beds. One navy blue, one brownish and one with peachy covers. The three beds were separated with some old style Japanese sliding doors.

You looked around again and saw Emiko digging in a white closet. In picking out clothes by the hangers, she grabbed a black (favorite band) t-shirt and some grey sweatpants.

Emiko turned around and saw you. She grinned and handed you the clothes.

"Here, surely these would fit!" She quickly tied her hair in a messy bun. "I'm going downstairs to get some towels, be right back!" She said and ran down the stairs.

You lifted your right hand to scratch your head but felt something holding it. You gaze down at your hand and saw Hiro's hand still holding it.

How did it go from wrist to hand? I don't know either.

Hiro looked at you. He saw your blank expression and followed your gaze.

Once he realized what the both of you were looking on, he blushed and quickly let go of your hand.

You looked down and suddenly found your wet shoes interesting for a moment.

Hiro looked away from you and his hand made its way towards the nape of his neck, rubbing it sheepishly.

"S-Sorry." He apologized.

He awkwardly cleared his throat. "Um, follow me."

He made his way towards a white door.

"Uh, here's the bathroom." He says in a small voice, apparently still embarrassed about earlier.

Reaching you and grasping the doorknob, you looked at him and smiled. "Thanks."

He gave you a toothy grin that showed his teeth. You noticed his tooth gap.
"No problem."

With one last glance, you went inside and closed the door behind you.

3rd Person's POV

Hiro saw Emiko run up the stairs in a hurry. He raised an eyebrow at her and noticed her empty hands.

"Emiko? Where are the towels?" Hiro questioned with a blank face while crossing his arms.

The brunette girl suddenly stopped running and paused. She facepalmed and groaned, finally remembering about her chore.

"Gosh, I'm forgetful! I'll get them later.. Is she in the bathroom?" Emiko asked, glancing at the bathroom door.

Hiro nodded in confirmation without saying a word and turned back to his computer to search some available bot fights in town. At this hour, there should be a ton.

He heard Emiko knock on the door. "(Y/n)? Can I come in?"

Then, he didn't listen afterwards as he was too busy booking on a bot fight he saw.

When Hiro was too busy staring at his computer, unsure on what place to book on, someone was tip-toeing behind him with a mischievous grin.

Suddenly..

"Hiro!"

"AHHHHHH-!" Hiro screamed, falling out of his chair in shock and staring at the person who was laughing at their achievement.

"What a manly scream you've got there." Emiko said in between her laughs and clutched her stomach.

Hiro glared at her and rolled his eyes. He stood up and dusted himself, crossing his arms.

"Anyways.. Here!" Emiko threw a pile of towels to him.

Hiro instinctively catches them and looked at the towels with a confused look, glanced up at her with the same face.

"What? Give them to (Y/n)!" Emiko shooed him with her hand, stating like it was the most obvious thing to do.

"But why can't you do it?" He questioned with a tilt of his head.

"Because," Emiko stared at Hiro with a tired look. "I have to help Aunt Cass cook dinner. Considering you almost burned the kitchen once.." She muttered the last part.

Hiro heard it and glared at her. "That was a long time ago!" He reasoned.

She gave him a blank look. "Hate to break it to you bro, but that happened last Saturday." She pointed out.

Emiko groaned and pushed Hiro to the front of the bathroom door.

"Just give her the towels!" Emiko said with a huff.

"Or," She added with a threatening tone. "I'm telling Aunt Cass you're going bot fighting again." She pointed to his computer desk.

Hiro widen his eyes at her threat and sighed.

"Fine.." He grumbled.

At his answer, Emiko smiled. "Okay!" She said happily and walked down the stairs while humming a tune.

"Geez," Hiro shakes his head. "girls are hard to understand.." He whispered and knocked softly on the door.

"The door's still open." He heard (Y/n) say.

With one arm, he balanced the towels slowly while opening the door quietly. Hiro looked up to give (Y/n) the towels but froze as a dark blush rushed to his cheeks.

There was (Y/n).

Her back facing him.

Taking off her shirt.

And now only in her underwear.

(Y/n) seem to have noticed that it was quiet. She turned around and blushed darkly, quickly hugging her shirt close to her chest.

"Ahh!" She screamed in horror, frantically getting her clothes from the floor and covering herself in them.

Hiro quickly covered his eyes in panic, in which resulted him to drop the towels and blush even twice than before.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He repeatedly said.

"I thought you were Emiko!"

"I'm so sorry!" Hiro quickly appologized and grabbed a fist full of the dropped towels, still trying to cover his eyes with his other hand.

(Y/n) took the other towels that was was left and pushed Hiro out of the door while closing it with a loud bang!

After for a few minutes, Hiro touched his face and heavily faced palmed with a groan.

He went to the side of his bed and sat down on the ground while hugging his knees. He rocked back and forth, probably traumatized.

"I saw a girl naked.. I saw a girl naked.. Almost naked but still counts.." He muttered with wide unblinking eyes, feeling as heat was rising up to his cheeks once again.

Unconsciously, he thought about Baymax. "Ow.."

Hiro heard a familiar beeping sound and some shuffling before it turned into squeaking noises that was coming towards him.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal health care companion. I was alerted for medical attention when you said 'Ow'. What seems to be the trouble Hiro?" Baymax said in his monotone voice.

"N-Nothing Baymax.." Hiro looked down, trying to make his raging red cheeks calm down.

"I will scan you now." Baymax suddenly spoke.

Hiro looked up at him with wide eyes. He points at him with his index finger.

"Don't--" He tried to stop him.

"Scan complete." Baymax declared, blinking at the raven haired boy.

Hiro sighed and ran a hand on his jet black locks. "Unbelievable.." He muttered.

"Your hormones and neurotransmitters levels indicate that you are experiencing mood swings common in adolescents.
Diagnosis: " Baymax explained and raised his index finger, ready to finish it.

"Puberty."

"Whoa, what?!" Hiro exclaimed in surprise.

"Your heart beat has increased dramatically, and you seem to be more red than your normal shade. You may be experiencing powerful urges that--" Hiro quickly cut him off, afraid to hear embarrassing things about how puberty works on male teens.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold there buddy. I'm fine! You can shrink now!" Hiro says in a panic while raising his hands and shaking them furiously.

"I cannot deactivate until you say, you are satisfied with your care."

"Then I am satisfied with my care." Hiro sighed in relief.

Then, Baymax waddled off to his red charger and deflated.

"Good riddance."

Timing as it is, he suddenly heard the door open. Hiro turned around and looked at (Y/n), then blushed darkly, remembering the image he saw earlier. He looked down in embarrassment.

"Er - I'm done." He heard her mutter softly.

"I-I..I uh.." Hiro tried to say something but can't even make a word. He mentally faceplamed and inwardly groaned at the awkwardness.

"I'll i-inform Emiko. Just wa-wait h-here." He stuttered out.

Hiro mentally cursed under his breath for stuttering and made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He walked around and saw Emiko putting down some plates on the table.

Aunt Cass was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was still cleaning down at the cafe.

Emiko looked up at Hiro and smiled.

"Hiro," She greeted softly, placing the last plate on the table. "Is (Y/n) done?" She questioned, rubbing her hands on her messy apron.

"I.. um.. yeah.." Hiro quietly mumbled and looked down, feeling his cheeks heat up for the umpteenth time.

"Oh, by the way, I heard a scream upstairs. Did something happen?" Emiko asked, her eyebrows knitted with worry.

Hiro looked up at her and he quickly shook his head, his blush getting more worse from the images on his mind.

"N-nothing!" He squeaked out.

She paused and eyed him suspiciously.

"Alright.." She murmured with an unsure tone.

"Anyways, get (Y/n) down. Aunt Cass made hot chocolate." Emiko forcefully pushed Hiro towards the stairs.

* * *

Crash!

You jumped at the sound.

Your body was frantically shaking underneath Tadashi's covers.

Yes, you were still at the Hamada household. You called your parents earlier to pick you up, but sadly they were both on a business trip and couldn't pick you up until tomorrow morning. Hiro already predicted that you would stay overnight, but the tension on the both of you was still awkward.

You have no clue who Tadashi was. Only that he is Hiro and Emiko's big brother who goes at SFIT or San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. As Aunt Cass said a few hours ago, Tadashi was not able to come home because of the sudden storm.

Aunt Cass was very nice to let you sleep hers for the night. Even though she would do it even for a sleepover.

Crash!

"Ah!" You squeaked out.

Clasping a hand to your mouth and mentally scolding yourself for being too loud, you whimpered silently.

You had a fear of thunder since you little, you tried to get over it but you can't.

Suddenly, you heard a groan.

You took a peek under the covers.

You saw Hiro sitting up on his bed and rubbing the sleep off his eyes. The sliding door was still open since you didn't bother to close it.

"(Y/n)?" He called out in a sleepy voice and yawned after.

Crash!

You jumped and went back under the covers while shaking furiously.

Hiro saw you shaking and a worried expression came to his face.

He stood up and walked towards you.

He took a side glance at Emiko and saw her sleeping quietly under her covers that made him continue to walk towards you.

Hiro stopped beside your shaking frame.

"(Y/n)?" He repeated your name softly.

You were still shaking but you didn't answer.

Hiro still had a worried expression.

He then sat beside you and wrapped his arms around you.

You tensed at the sudden hug but soon relaxed.

You removed the covers and looked at Hiro who was smiling warmly at you.

You felt something odd inside your stomach, it was like having butterflies.

You blushed and looked down, slightly thanking the dark.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently as if afraid if his voice was too loud he might break you.

You nodded meekly, embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm here." He said softly, rubbing some small circles on your back.

Later you hugged back. You felt Hiro tense up but soon relax.

You just stayed like that, the silence was not awkward but rather.. comforting.

Despite the underwear situation, you and him seem to be cool by now.

Not that long, you felt your eyelids getting heavier. Just that, you noticed it was not raining anymore.

You closed your eyes.

Hiro heard your soft snores.

A little smile tugged his lips while he gently laid you down on the bed.

He gently stood up and quietly fixed the covers.

He was about to walk towards his bed and sleep but he felt a tug on his sleeve.

He turned around and saw you. Your half-lidded eyes tell that you were tired and exhausted. {Isn't that the same thing?}

"Hiro.." You muttered.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Stay.."

His eyes widened but he hesitated. After a big mental battle with himself, he nodded quietly.

You scooted to the side to make room for him.

He quietly laid beside you.

Without thinking, you hugged him.

Hiro was surprised but hugged back.

"Thanks.." You muttered and yawned after.

Hiro smiled softly.

"No problem."

You closed your eyes again and drifted to sleep.

Hiro heard your soft snores again.

He took a look at your face. It was still dark but the light from the moon is enough to see your face.

He noticed that you looked cute when you sleep.

"Wait, cute?! Where did that come from?" He thought and looked at you.

Yeah, he had to admit that you were cute.

Unconsciously, he leaned down and gave you a peck on your forehead.

Realizing what he had done. His eyes widened and a blush crept into his cheeks.

But seeing you smile when he gave you a peck at your forehead made him smile too.

He hugged you.

"Good night (Y/n)."

Then, he fell on deep sleep.

* * *

[ The next day.. ]

Emiko's POV

I opened my eyes and hissed at the sunlight from my window. Great way to wake me up.

I groaned and closed my eyes for a split second before shooting awake at the sudden vibration of my phone. I glared at it and put it to silent.

After yawning, I sat up and glanced around. Rubbing my eye, I stood up and slipped out of my side of the room. I looked at Hiro's bed to see it empty.

"Huh? He doesn't wake up this early.. Where is that knucklehead?" I thought with a confused look but shrugged it off.

Hiro can sometimes be full of surprises.

I walked towards Tadashi's side to check on (Y/n). I took a glance at the window to see raindrops.

"Hm, must a storm last night."

I slipped the door open slowly to make sure that I didn't bother her if she was still asleep. Once it was fully open, I looked at (Y/n) and saw something I never expected.

There was (Y/n) and Hiro, cuddled up together. I noticed that Hiro was hugging (Y/n)'s waist more of.. protectively?

A smirk soon made it's way to my lips.

I silently grabbed my phone from my bed and took TONS of pictures.

"Ooooh! Talk about blackmail!" I giggled.

I walked down the stairs, the smirk never leaving my face.

I can't wait until Tadashi and Aunt Cass see this! MWHAHAHAH!

....

I'm just kidding on the evil laugh.

Or was I?

~°•°~

I'm soooooooooo sorry for taking too long!

School just gave me a TON of projects.. Yay! (Notice the sarcasm..)

I'm very sorry on keeping you waiting..

I have lots of things to do but I need to apologize..

I'm sorry!

Please forgive mehhh!

See ya on the next one shot!

Bye~!

~His_Cute_Dork

3883 words

Please hit the ☆ if you liked this one shot! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.3K 56
Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots - Request by messaging me x - copyrights to lavendeurs all rights reserved. disclaimer: I do not own the characters...
82.1K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
658K 16.7K 44
ON HOLD Want to request some one-shots? Comment or message me! Characters © Disney Oneshots © greenblueandblack Cover © TillyTaleyTales
80.8K 1K 14
So this will just be a collection of oneshots because I'm a sucker for oneshots. Also don't get y'all's hopes up because I have a very inconsistent p...