All Or NOTHING

By CheersHun

SEQUEL TO My Dad's Friend. Three Years Has Gone By Since Autumn Moved To New York Without Warning. She Left... More

Sequeeeellll
Chapter One
UPDATEEEE
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Four

6.7K 78 4
By CheersHun

Derrick's POV
(MEDIA : picture of Tameka )
" You better not be with another bitch Derrick , I'm not playing "

" That's your problem you always worried bout another bitch , you should be worried about our kids making sure they straight "

" I do worry bout our kids , you the one who is out 98.9% of the time and barely has time for them or me ."

" Whatever Tameka , you so damn insecure and always want to argue that's why I never want to be home "

" You give me every reason to be insecure but okay just leave ."

I looked back at Tameka and left out the door . She pisses me off so much but I care for her alot . I know I be hurting her and shit but sometimes I just get fed up with the bullshit . I can't even go to the store without her thinking I'm with another bitch. Sometimes I wanna leave but I remember she was the only one there for me after Autumn left . And I just feel like I owe her so much cause I wouldn't be sane without her . That's why I got to stick it out with her & no the kids aren't mine but I treat them like my own . Their dad left them & Tameka for a white women and I guess that's another reason why me and her relate so much cause both of us loved someone who left . I don't really like talking about it but I know she's still hitting inside that's why I can't leave her like that . I just need to clear my head and the only place that feels like home to me is Ice house . I always go there from time to time to clear my head and get away from all the bs.
          I pulled in the driveway and noticed a unfamiliar car . I don't like meeting new people and I sure don't trust to many . I looked in my glove compartment to see if I still had my spare key to Ice house and luckily I did . Me & Ice have grown closer since we both share the pain of Autumn leaving . It really hit him hard so I come over to make sure he straight . I opened the door and walked to the living room were seen a little girl sitting there watching TV . I was about to walk to the kitchen because I heard noises but then the little girl screamed when she noticed my presence . I was scared too cause it caught me off guard . A second later I see everybody running into the living and the first person my eyes land on is her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 20.7K 24
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
471K 25.8K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
734K 76.1K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
9.6M 633K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...