Chapter Four

Derrick's POV
(MEDIA : picture of Tameka )
" You better not be with another bitch Derrick , I'm not playing "

" That's your problem you always worried bout another bitch , you should be worried about our kids making sure they straight "

" I do worry bout our kids , you the one who is out 98.9% of the time and barely has time for them or me ."

" Whatever Tameka , you so damn insecure and always want to argue that's why I never want to be home "

" You give me every reason to be insecure but okay just leave ."

I looked back at Tameka and left out the door . She pisses me off so much but I care for her alot . I know I be hurting her and shit but sometimes I just get fed up with the bullshit . I can't even go to the store without her thinking I'm with another bitch. Sometimes I wanna leave but I remember she was the only one there for me after Autumn left . And I just feel like I owe her so much cause I wouldn't be sane without her . That's why I got to stick it out with her & no the kids aren't mine but I treat them like my own . Their dad left them & Tameka for a white women and I guess that's another reason why me and her relate so much cause both of us loved someone who left . I don't really like talking about it but I know she's still hitting inside that's why I can't leave her like that . I just need to clear my head and the only place that feels like home to me is Ice house . I always go there from time to time to clear my head and get away from all the bs.
          I pulled in the driveway and noticed a unfamiliar car . I don't like meeting new people and I sure don't trust to many . I looked in my glove compartment to see if I still had my spare key to Ice house and luckily I did . Me & Ice have grown closer since we both share the pain of Autumn leaving . It really hit him hard so I come over to make sure he straight . I opened the door and walked to the living room were seen a little girl sitting there watching TV . I was about to walk to the kitchen because I heard noises but then the little girl screamed when she noticed my presence . I was scared too cause it caught me off guard . A second later I see everybody running into the living and the first person my eyes land on is her .