Chapter Two

Autumn POV

I had just got off of work and I was on my way to go get Kimmy from daycare . I was very nervous on road I almost got in a accident but thank god I made it there safe . I arrived at the daycare and took  Kimmy to get some ice cream . She got her favorite Strawberry Shortcake Icecream  & I Got Birthday Cake Icecream with extra sprinkles . After We Got Icecream We headed home . On the way home I had already told her about our trip we would be taking and she was excited .  So as soon as we got home I started packing . I packed her a big suitcase cause little kids are very picky people . And I also packed me a big suitcase just in case I need some stuff for my photo shoot . After I washed Kimmy up for the long journey ahead . As soon as I got dressed up and ready my manager called and told me to meet him at the airport in 30 minutes.  So I quickly put on my Nike compression shorts and my Nike shirt and shoes to match . I like to be comfortable. I got Kimmy in the car and we drove to the airport , boarded the flight and we were off to the place I never wanted to step foot on again .........
                        ************

"Mommy , mommy get up " I heard Kimmy tiny little voice saying as I was waking up . I opened my eyes to see we we're just landing and have reached our destination . I sighed and gave Kimmy a kiss on her forehead . We waited about 10 minutes for the pilot to tell us we could get off the plane . When we got of the plane and got our bags we were off to my parents house and I was preparing for the worst .
  When I pulled up to the place I grew up at . The place that everything happened , the place that had so many good memories but also bad ones . I don't really know how I'm going to tell my mother I have a child but ig it's all or nothing ...