Chapter Seven

Autumn POV

2 days later..

It's now Saturday, & Kimmy was at my parents house spending time with Derrick. They have grown on eachother in such little time. She loves him and the way he looks at her I know he loves her. I was on the way to the hair salon. Mom and dad were having a small get together today for my Mom's birthday and I felt like it was time to change up my style. When I arrived my old hair dresser Kia face lit up when she saw me.
" Hey girl, how long has it been since I seen you girl. Come sit in my chair. " I'm glad she didn't have another client. I didn't hesitate to sit down. " Hey girl, I moved to New York. I just got back about 3 days ago. "
" Well I'm glad to see you, what you getting today? "
" well I was thinking about dying my hair blonde and getting these blonde 36 inch bundles installed ."
" girl , I'm bout to hook you up. "
When I was finished I looked so good I was thinking bout dating myself. I thanked Kia and gave her an extra tip for doing my hair so good. I was very pleased and ik Derrick gone love it. Wait why am I thinking about him right now. I know I shouldn't be but I can't act like I don't miss him touching me, loving me & treating my like a baby. I told Kia to wrap my hair up cause I didn't want anybody seeing it just yet.
I walked in the house, Kimmy and my dad were in the living room attempting to blow extra balloons. The place looked wonderful. I walked in the kitchen to see my mom working hard as usual. She was so invested in cooking she didn't see me standing there . I didn't want to get her out her mode so I shuffled passed her and headed upstsirs. I was really tired but I knew I had to get dressed the party is about to start. I got in the shower and after I finished washing I wrapped my robe around my body and begin lotioning my body when somebody walked in. I looked up to see Derrick standing there.
" umm... I'm sorry I didn't know you was getting dressed, " Derrick said while proceeding to walk out.
" you acting like you ain't seen me naked before, wassup? "
I got up to get my under wear and bra. My clothes where already on the bed.
He laughed, " I just came up here to tell you that the party was starting, we thought yo ass was up here sleep. " It was my turn to laugh now cause my family know me so well, they know I love to sleep.
" oh nah, I'm just getting dressed. " I said dropping my robe.
" Aye Autumn don't be taking yo clothes off in front of me girl. " I could tell by his voice he was uneasy.
I walked up to him and said, " boy we got a whole child, this won't be the first or last time you see me naked. "
" won't be last time? Whatchu tryna say ?"
I looked at him and licked my lips. " boy get out my room, " I said opening the door and pushing him out. Its cold outside so I decided to wear my grey long sleeve all in one , my pink, UGGS & my pink scarf to match. I took my hair down and combed it. I put on my diamond earrings and some lipgloss. I walked downstairs and I could hear the music going and people laughing. My mom said it was going to mostly be people she work with and some of dads friends. I spotted Kimmy and went over to her.
" mommmmy, I love your hair. "
" thank you baby, & I love you. "
"I love you too mommy but I made a new friend name Mya and I'm leaving you for her " andn

after she said that I watched her run off to another little girl across the room. I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to some food. As soon as I walked in I locked eyes with Derrick. He looked at me and licked his lips. That boy don't know what he do to me. I smirked at him and proceeded to make my plate . I was fixing me a second plate of food when I felt somebody press up against me.
" Why you trying me Autumn, " Derrick's voice sent chills down my back.
I turned around to face him ," I can't help I look good. " I said and walked off.