His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Where are you?

1.6K 22 4
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
I walked for what seemed like forever. The jungle looked like a scene from Twilight, except at night. I kept going as I saw animals like foxes and rabbits run to find shelter for the night. I kept going until I heard rustling in the bushes.

I unsheathed my dagger and got in a fighting stance, looking around for the source of the noise. I was shocked to see the Lost Boys followed by Felix come into view.

"I thought I told you to stay at camp." I said, sheathing my dagger.

"You don't really think you could get Pan and Jack alone did you?" Felix says.

"What was your plan, walk on the ship ask Hey I'm just looking for Pan and my friend, if you could hand them over I'll be on my way. Because that's not going to work." He mocked.

"Are you saying this because I'm a girl and you think I can't handle myself?"

The boys fall silent.

"Unbelievable." I say disappointed and walk off.

"Luna wait!" Felix yelled behind me. I ignore him with my hood up and my cloak swaying in the wing behind me. I walk with my head down and keep going as tears are in my eyes. Felix catches up to me and blocks my path. I try to get past him, but he wouldn't move.

"Look, sorry for how the boys are treating you but let us help you. You won't last a minute on that death ship."

I look up.

"After what they did to me, no thanks." I scoff, trying to get passed Felix. He still wouldn't move.

"Look, Pan would kill me if he found out that you died on Chris's ship and I could have stopped you. And if Pan didn't kill me, Jack will."

I take time to process this.

"Fine." I sniff. Felix smiled which is rare.

"What's the plan?" He asked.

                                   *****

By the time I explained the plan, the sun was rising and we were on the shore line looking at the ship. I would cast a flying spell on the Lost Boys. They would fly to the ship with me in the middle so the pirates couldn't see me.

The boys would then distract the pirates while Felix led me to the back of the ship where he knew where a hole was.

I would then see if Jack and Peter were there and Felix and I would get them free and go home. The boys were all lined up in two rose. One row behind the other.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask nervous. They all nod or say yes and I cast the spell. I form a cloud of green in my hand like the one Peter has around him when he flies and blow it on them.

One by one, all of the boys fly up in the air until it was just Felix and I on the ground. All the boys looked so happy to be flying.

"Are you sure about this?" Felix asked.

"Yes, this plan will work and we will get Peter back."

"Let's get going then." Felix replies as he leaps into the air to join the mob of boys. I spread my wings and get into position in the middle with Felix by my side. We look at each other and I give the signal.

"Let's go." I say and we start flying toward the ship. We finally get there and the first group of boys go down to the deck of pirates who were outnumbered 10 to 1.

As the second group of boys fly down to join the fight, Felix and I quickly fly to the back of the ship where as Felix had said, was a hole where you could look in. The hole was chewed out by pests and just big enough for me to look in. I looked at Felix who gave me a look.

"How you feeling?"

"Honestly, terified. What if they aren't there, what if something happened to them, what i-."

"Hey, we will get them. I promise." Felix says. I smile at him as he gestures to the hole. I fly to the hole and peer in, and there they are. Jack in a corner sleeping his head against the wall without his staff. Chris probably took it, knowing it held powers.

He wasn't chained up, probably because he was defensless without his staff. He looked like he got beat up, he had a cut lip, a black eye, bruises everywhere and dry blood dripping down from a bloody nose. I felt bad for him.

I swear when I get my hands on Chris, he will wish he never had never met me. I look at Peter was who was right next to the hole head down sleeping, on his knees, and his hand cuffed behind his back chained to the wall. Like in my vision.

But he looked way worse than Jack. His face looked 10 times worse. The cuffs on his wrist's weren't normal cuffs though. They were enchanted to shock the person who wears them if they try and excape. The room was pitch black with a dim lantern as a light. I whispered to the boys.

"Peter, wake up it's me." I see Peter slowly look up at me and smile, hope in his eyes, hope that I would get him out. His face looks worse in the light.

"Luna, Felix, you came!" He whisper shouted.

"What, you thought I would leave you two here in the hands of Chris, I don't think so." Peter and I both chuckle. Peter looks at Jack, who is still sleeping.

"Jack, get over here." I hear Peter whisper. Jack looks at Peter and slowly gets up and walks over to Peter.

"What?" Jack says, clearly annoyed that Peter woke him up.

"Look who it is." Peter whispered. Jack comes over to the hole and sees me.

"Luna!" Jack yells happily. Peter and I both shut him up as we hear footsteps coming to the room. Jack runs back to the corner and pretends to sleep while Peter got back to the position he was in. The two boys looked just like they did when I arrived.

Felix and I hid on either side of the hole so we could hear what was going on without being caught. We hear two pirates come down, one being Chris.

When I heard his voice my blood boiled. Felix must have noticed and shook his head, telling me not to light the ship on fire.

"If the Lost Boys are here, then Luna and Felix must be close." The first pirate says, closing the door where a battle raged on.

"Well the boys are still here, so they haven't come here. We'll kill them when the battle is over." Chris explained.

"Maybe they're looking for you." The first pirate suggested. Chris scoffed.

"Luna's to afraid to go after me. That girl is afraid of her own shadow." Chris joked. Even though Peter's head was down, he still gave me a look.

I nodded and he looked at Jack, making sure the pirates don't see. When Peter gave me a second look to confirm the plan, I smirked and touched the wooden ship. Moment later, fire consumed the part where I placed my hand. Soon the fire spread big enough, Felix and I had to back away.

Chris and the pirate were distracted while Peter broke the chains on his wrist. Felix and I flew in the ship and prepared to fight. Jack was now up and ready to go.

"Jack, go with Felix and find your staff, Peter and I will take care of the pirates." Jack nods and he and Felix run out of the room. I raise my sword and get ready for the fight.

"Looks like you found your friend." Chris says smugly.

"But you can't hide in Pan's shadow forever, he wouldn't always be there to protect you Luna."

"He's trying to get to you, don't let him. Don't let him think he has the advantage." Peter whispered in my ear. I close my eyes and clear my mind.

Then I swing at Chris with all my might. He blocked me and I try again. I saw the other pirate running toward me, on my side, but right as his blade was going to touch me, Peter came in and blocked him. The battle was on. 

Jack's P.O.V.
Felix and I get to the deck, where it looks like all hell broke loose. I look around for any doors that might lead me to my staff. I finally spot a door, but the only problem was it was on the other side of the ship.

On the other side of the battle. I glance at Felix, who was looking at the door to. He looked at me and I could tell we had the same idea. We would have to run. So we did. Dodging swords and bodies every which way. We finally get to the door and scramble in. It looked like the captains quarters.

A wooden floor was covered with a fancy rug in the center. With a big bed in the corner with a nightstand by it and a table with some charts covering it. A lantern hung in the middle of the room to light it. The only other light came from the outside sun.

Felix and I start looking around for my staff. I look every where and I finally see it. It was in the back corner where the light didn't reach. I guess that's why it was so hard to find. I grab it and go over to Felix.

"Ok, we got it. Lets go help Luna and Pan." I say.

"Look what I found."

Felix held in his hand, a small notebook with a brown lether cover tied with a piece of lether, attached to the notebook. I grab it from him and untie it. I look inside and see all of these diary entrys. Most of them were recent, and as I flip through the pages I see that they were mostly about Luna.

I close the book, tie it and get out of there, Felix behind me. We get to the deck where we see Luna and Pan on the other side. Luna wistles and all the boys flee to the side of the ship, like in a trance.

They jump off and I can see them glide across the water toward camp. I see in the corner of my eye that Felix joins them. I walk over to Luna and Pan but something about Pan was wrong. He wasn't acting like he normaly does.

Luna's P.O.V.
The boys retreat to the shores of Neverland and Jack walkes up to us.

"Thanks for saving us back there. We really owe you one."

Peter just looks irritated and mad.

"Peter, is something wrong?" I ask. Peter never met my gaze. I finally get him to look me in my eyes but I'm shocked. Staring back at me, instead of his forest green eyes, were blood red eyes. I backed away as fear shot through me.

I've seen this before. When someone has blood red eyes, the person is evil. It's a curse that makes the person turn against the ones they love most. But how did Peter get the curse, I was with him the entire time and no magic was used. I look at my brother and he to was in shock. Who did this to Peter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 181 47
10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past was forgotten by everyone. But when Pan...
29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
45.4K 887 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
127K 4.5K 27
After Wendy Darling left Neverland and later died, Peter Pan was never the same. Heartbroken, he became dark and ruthless and replaced all his jolly...