A Spiders Web * Under constru...

Por dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... Más

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 16- News

2.8K 91 17
Por dreame07

Nishelle

Things have been seeming real strange since this past weekend, ever since saturday when the guys left out in the middle of the top chef party. Cordell didn't come home till mid morning sliding in bed with me grabbing ahold of me for dear life. When I went to ask him whats wrong and if he's okay he quickly answers that he is fine and that what Dre has going on doesn't concern me and not to worry about it. I'm not believing that ish one bit. But ima give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to come clean before I cause a scene. 

It was the end of the school day and the girls and I decided to continue shopping for our prom dresses. Nyla and Cadence had found their dress but decided to tag along. That left myself, Jamyis and Brienne without, and with me gaining weight was not helping at all. Speaking of Brienne she's been looking real depressed lately and completely distant. 

"Bri you okay?" I asked. We were in this dress store La Dress Boutique looking through the racks of dresses when I glanced at her.

"Yeah girl why?" She said not looking at me.

"I know when somethings not right with you. Lets not forget how you constantly have something to do every time we try and do stuff together as a group. Like whats sup."

"Shell for real I haven't been playing y'all it's just I got a lot of issues at home thats all. Haven't really had time to hang like y'all can."

"Okay so whats going on at home? Is your dad doing better?" I asked. I knew her father had drinking problems and was trying to go to rehab for it last we spoke.

"Nothing I can't handle! And dad is doing much better!..Hey look at this dress I think you would look good in it!" She said changing the subject quickly.

I stared at her reading right through her and automatically knew she was putting up a front. I was going to soon get to her about it. But ima let her come to me when she's ready. I be trying to give people room to be real with me rather them lie to my face straight out. Thats the stuff I don't like.

"This is kinda cute i'll try and see if it can fit!" I said playing along.

"Omg y'all check this one out this is fye!!" Jamyis yelled. 

"That's Hot! If you get that we gonna rock the same color!" Nyla said.

"Hmmm maybe I will change it then." Jamyis said laughing jokingly. "i'm kidding as long as the design is different though." 

"Gurl bye lol and yes go try the dress on. Brienne you find something yet?" Nyla asked.

"No I think ima just watch y'all." She said sounding despondent.

"Cheer up!!!! y'all all gonna find your dresses in time!!!" Nyla said trying to cheer Brienne.

Brienne

This is killing me to the core that they have no idea what problems i've caused. I truly want to go in a ditch and die somewhere slowly. I can't take lying to my best friends anymore. Lately I just feel more empty. It's like Katrell happily took a huge piece of me away the day he raped me. I haven't been the same since. I've been distancing myself because I didn't want to slip up for the sake of what Katrell said he would do to me if I snitched. Thankfully I haven't heard from him in a while.

The girls and I were in La Dress Boutique shopping for dresses. I truly didn't wanna go because for one, I know now I won't have enough money to even pay for a dress. I also told Katrell I didn't wanna partake in his plans anymore. I really have to watch what I spend with what little I have left. Two I wasn't ready to face them especially Nishelle.

I was pretending to try and enjoy myself but knowing Nishelle I knew she would pick up on me sooner or later.

"Bri you okay?" She asked staring at me hard.

Freak....think Brienne...... pull it together.....

"Yeah girl why?" I asked not looking her way.

"I know when somethings not right with you. Lets not forget how you constantly have something to do every time we try and do stuff together as a group. Like whats sup."

Yeah I been trying to stay away so you won't catch on to nothing!

"Shell for real I haven't been playing y'all it's just I got a lot of issues at home thats all. Haven't really had time to hang like y'all can." I said truthfully....well partially.

"Okay so whats going on at home? Is your dad doing better?" She asked.

I wasn't ready to explain what all was going at home. To them my family was doing pretty well despite my fathers drinking problem they knew. I wanted to keep it that way. I mean my dad was doing a tad better he found a tempt job, but he is still relying on me to work. I really needed that extra money from Katrell but I don't want anymore ties to that sick man. I don't even want to see his face. I cant believe I even betrayed my friend and agreed to go along with his psychotic plans. I had to change the subject quick before she reads me more.

"Nothing I can't handle! And dad is doing much better!..Hey look at this dress I think you would look good in it!" I said. changing the subject as fast as I could so she could lay off me.

She stared at me once again trying to read me and finally dropped it. 

"This is kinda cute i'll try and see if it can fit!" She said smiling and walking away.

Whew that was close. Even though soon i'm going to have to come clean. Smh !!!

Cordell

Finding out about all this sh*t going on had my head spinning like a mad man. I was chilling with Skittles smoking a blunt at his house talking about what went down saturday. I had started back smoking heavy because of all the stress that has just accumulated over the pass months. It was starting to take a toll on me. This is my girl and my fam we talking. 

"Bruh.....Brienne is part of his accomplice. I still can't get that sh*t out of my head Bruh, Like thats suppose to be my girls best friend!!!!!!!!! She been up right under our nose bruh like aint sh*t was happening! How she do this sh*t to her!!!" I expressed to skittles.

"Man this whole thing is mind blowing...The fact that theres a war right now is enough for me. Adding that sh*t to it is team too much. But we gotta settle this." 

"Well y'all know I aint in that drug war stuff. I mean I know enough stuff that goes down but I aint killing nobody."

"Ni**a you just shot Katrell in the f*ckin knee caps! What you talking you aint killing nobody! You capable!" Skittles yelled to me laughing.

"That sh*t different...." I said in defense.

"Whateva you just as much one as I am. I aint know you had it in ya... then again you hanging with us it was bound to come out." Skittles joked taking another hit of his blunt.

"Well all I know is I can help take them n*ggas down behind the scenes but don't count on me to kill nobody."

"You don't have to we got enough people on the team handling it. All we ask is if we need you you come to the rescue. We gotta find Coppo anyways cus he got Shell's momma."

"Yeah true. The way i'm feeling I may have a change of heart I want him and Katrells a** dead. But how should I tell Nishelle about Brienne? She gotta be stopped Dawg. I hate that she's with her being a snake right now as we speak."

"Well remember Dre got one of his trusted guys from the warehouse watching them including big Mark just incase anything pops off. But we gotta approach this carefully. I don't think she will bring shell harm physically and now that we got Katrell she has no direction unless theres others. But you gotta tell her today like we cant afford to waste no more time that chick gotta be stopped and we need more answers she may have them."

Skittles had a point she did need to be stopped and exposed. I knew this was not gonna be easy....

Shanee

Y'all remember me? Katrells cousin also known as his accomplice. After Katrell gave me the run down. I decided to make a visit to Lindsey's school where he said she goes to. I haven't seen my lil cousin since she was two. Katrell stopped bringing her around after that stupid girlfriend of his Mona started acting funny about us seeing her. For what reason I don't know. Neva like that bougie b*tch. Something about her was off. Anyways Katrell did send pictures from time to time so I could see how big she was getting considering I was like an auntie to her. I told the school I was her aunt. They bought it. They said she would be in lunch and to go ahead and see her. I had bought her a little doll so she would still take to me. Little girls like dolls. Easy way to get to them. 

"Lindsey!" I called out to her. She was growing up so gorgeous looking just like her daddy. I secretly hoped that I could somehow be able to take her and Katrell's unborn son. I knew she didn't remember me but I would soon change that.

Nishelle

The girls  and I had just finished looking for our prom dresses and to my surprise I found mine!! It was beautiful and the material would be adjustable for my growing belly. I couldn't wait to see it all come together I was happy. Jamyis as well found hers at the second store we went to. Only person was Brienne. She didn't seem too enthused to look. I really don't know what her issue is.

"Cay did you see how Brienne was acting?" I asked as she drove so we could go pick up Lindsey from preschool.

"You know I don't care for her too much. She always attention needy. I really wasn't paying her no mind."

"Well she was acting all depressed and what not. Not to mention her distancing herself more lately. She hasn't really been herself for a while.'

"Have you approached her about it?"

"Yeah! and each time its either an excuse or she will change the subject!"

"Sort of like how you do changing subjects when you don't wanna talk about something." She said laughing.

"Shut up we aint talking about me lol. But yeah I don't know man. I plan on speaking to her soon if she doesn't say anything before I do. Even Nyla and Jamyis noticed it today."

I got out the car to go sign Lindsey out of  school. When I got to her she was all packed to go.

"Hey Tiger!!!!!"

"Shelly!!!" She ran to me. I hugged and kissed her.

"How was school?. Did you have fun and learn?!" I asked putting her in Cadence car buckling her into her seat.

"Yeah! Oh this lady came to my school and she give me a barbie doll!" She said as I looked back and saw her taking out this barbie doll out of its box.

"Was she a teacher? What was her name?" I asked confused.

"No! she came into my lunch room and surprise me! She knew my name! and I don't know she just hand it to me and say this for you! She pretty!"

I looked at Cadence and her and I was on the same level of thinking. This was completely off.

"Lindsey we don't accept things from strangers like that. Hand me the doll. I'm going to talk to the school and find out who this is first. You don't go handing a child a gift on a whim like that" I said.

"I agree that crap don't sound right" Cadence said agreeing.

Lindsey sat back and pouted. I hated to kill my little sisters joy but with all thats going on and her father making  surprise visits I had to take precaution for the safety of her. I was taking no chances.

"Im sorry to take the doll babe. I just want to make sure it's safe. Then I will give it back."

Dre

I had just got home from a meeting with my "trusted" crew on how we was going to execute going about beginning this war with Coppo since he wanna all of a sudden start sh*t. He asked for it so it's coming to him. We working hard to find him and Mona right now, and I got my trusted crew watching out for any funny sh*t with my other employees. Ima find out who's been shady in the camp.

I got in to the house and seen Cadence, Nishelle and Melanie in the living room talking.

"Hey Dre" Nishelle and Cadence called out.

"Hey babe" Melanie said with her head rested on her arm on the arm rest.

"Wass good...Hey baby" I said kissing her from behind the couch. "What you doing here I thought you was working tonight?." I asked Melanie.

"Decided to take off wasn't feeling too great." 

"Aww" I said coming around grabbing her and coming to sit in her spot and had her sit on my lap. "You came so I could nurse you back to health huh!"

"Something like that." she softly laughed. "Can we go to your room and talk though?"

"yeah come on." 

We got into my room she seemed like she had to tell me something but didn't know how to. I know my woman and her facial expression was one between worried and contemplation. I came and took my shoes and shirt off and sat up in my bed. I signaled for her to come lay next to me. 

"So wassup bae."

"Umm....baby I know you heavy in the game right now but you might have to slow down a little. It's getting dangerous. And Ima need you to be around more." She said playing with my platinum diamond cross on my neck.

"Where is all of this coming from Mel? You haven't had a problem with it until now. You know how it is."

She sighed heavily. "I don't know how you gonna take this but....I'm Pregnant."

I sat up and looked at her dead in her eyes. "You for real!?"

"Yeah are you okay about it?"

Did she just ask me if I was okay? Of course I was okay this been my ride or die for three years of course I was happy she was having my baby finally. Was the timing off?  Hell Yeah considering This war sh*t going on but I was happy about it. This was clutch. A Lil Mini Me.

"Hell yeah!!" I said grabbing her up and kissing all over her face! 

"Babe!" she said laughing at me.

"I'm sorry I'm happy. Ima have a mini me.....wow."

"So you plan on being around more? Because ima need you."

"Of course baby. I got you. When you find out? You know how far you are?" 

"I found out today when I went to my doctor for a check up. I told them I was late and they ran a test. She said five weeks."

"Wow that's crazy. Maybe that explains why you was throwing down on sat like you was." I busted out laughing. This girl had two plates full of everybody food.

"Shut up! and then I got sick throwing it all back up right after smh."

"Yeah you did but I counted it as you eaten too d*mn much." I laughed.

She laughed and playfully slap me hard on my harm. We continued to chill and talk about our new future for the rest of the night. Till of course she fell asleep on me.........

I love that girl. She's my world. I lost her one time because of stupid stuff I can't do it again. I'm thinking about putting a ring on it this time around. O'le Dre may just settle for once.

Cordell

I had just got in the house and quickly hopped in the shower to rid the weed smell I was reeking of. I know Nishelle will go off on me if I tried to lay with her smelling like it. She hates it. Not to mention she claims it make her nauseous. I got out the shower and came out the bathroom to my dresser to throw on some shorts. I saw her watching t.v laying down looking like stuff was on her mind. I knew I had to tell her about Brienne and I knew it wasn't going to be easy. The crew talked and decided that after I told Nishelle the news that we were going to let Nishelle make the decision on how to handle her and get all we need to know about katrell out of her. 

"Bae what you thinking about." I said coming to cuddle with her and make good.

"Nothing"

"You a liar try again."

"Okay so for starters some lady came to Lindsey's school and gave her a doll!"

"ummm....was it someone y'all know?"

"NO!!! I have no idea who this woman is and Lindsey said the lady knew her name. I'm going to her school tomorrow after I get out of school to find out this mystery lady. Ever since Katrell showed up at her school I don't trust no one!!!!" 

"You about to not trust more people" I thought I said under my breathe. But Nishellle quickly picked up.

"What does that mean?"

"Bae I got something to tell you and first I need to make sure that you would remain calm and know that it's under control."

"You know damn well when you saying something like that, that I'm not going to be calm Cordell what is it..."

"Bae....it's bad..."

"Would you spit it out already" She said looking at me.

"Not all who you call best friend is your best friend."

"Excuse me?"

I decided to just spit it out and deal with her reaction the best way I could.

"Brienne has been an accomplice to Katrell. She's been helping him spy on you and your family. For what reason we don't know yet but we are giving you the say so on what to do to her and we need to get her for questioning. She could be in even more stuff with Dre's business with others for all we know."

I sat and waited for shell to respond but she didn't move. Her face told it all.......

UH OH!!!!!!!!

Nishelle knows about brienne!!!!!!!!!

How do you think she is going to react!

Dre a daddy!!!! awww!!!!!! 

Shanee coming to Lindsey school was that okay?!!!

Why a doll???? hmmmm....

......YES I LOVE CLIF HANGERS LOL SORRY!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!

((***I CANT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH YALL COMMENTS I THRIVE OFF OF AND IT ENCOURAGES ME AND MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE!!!) SO COMMENT!!) 

Tell me your thoughts.

VOTE!!!!!!! 

ASK QUESTIONS ETC!!!! 

STAY TUNED.........

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

343K 14.6K 60
Everyone knows that there's something different about those kids. And it's not just because they've got the money and the looks. When it comes to the...
2.4K 108 11
Evelina Hayes never was the type of girl to believe in fantasy creatures being a reality, but that's about to change when she learns Nate Lincoln's s...
Broken Angel Por Jess

Novela Juvenil

1.1K 82 18
Have you ever had a secret? That you couldn't tell anyone? Ryvre Storm has a huge secret which she doesn't understand herself. She lives with her ado...
2.8M 58.2K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...