Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 17 💀

24.6K 838 986
By DaisyDollDaze

My heart was beating so fast, hands shaking and body becoming tensed. I excused myself out the dorm and swiped to take the call.

Y/N: Yoongi?

I said on the phone with a smile, hoping to hear his voice, the one I've missed and haven't heard for over a month.

He's finally calling, I thought until I heard the voice of a lady.

It's not him..

Lady: To whom am I wasting my time on speaking with?

Y/N: Shouldn't you know if you were the one calling?

Lady: What an attitude.

Y/N: Thanks I get that a lot.

Lady: Do you even know who I am? I am-

Yes I perfectly know who you are but why is she calling me from his phone?

Y/N: There's a reason why I didn't ask you. I already know you are Yoongi's adoptive mother.

Lady: I don't even know how you became his girlfriend in the first place, you are not even worth it.

Ohh bitch, hold me the fuck back before I start telling her shit through the phone.

Y/N: Ma'am I think we're both wasting our time here. The call I was expecting was from Yoongi not from you.

Lady: You've got that right, I'm wasting my time on talking to you. By the way I only called for a reason and that's to let you know that my son is getting married and he no longer needs or wants you.

This can't be true..Yoongi can't do this to me..what about us?

Y/N: You did this didn't you!? Yoongi can't get married to someone else he doesn't even know yet! You can't do this to him-

Lady: Oh, really he can't? I wonder why he agreed on getting married without hesitating even one bit then.

Y/N: You are such a cruel person! Yoongi won't marry someone else, we're still together!! Why did you adopt him in the first place if you weren't going to love and care for him!?

Lady: To make him suffer of course. Why would I adopt a good for nothing and treat him like one of my own. He makes a good servant. anyway, you are not invited to the wedding but I can always send you pictures.

She laughed before ending the call. I was boiling in rage, how can she be so fucking cruel? Who is she to plan Yoongi's future, he's an adult now, he can't do what that woman wants him to do.

My tears started falling at the thought of him getting married with someone else. I didn't want to believe what that lady said but then there's nothing I can do when I'm so far away from home.

What if he's really getting married..is this the end of our relationship?

I covered my face and cried into my hands, Yoongi means everything to me, I don't want to lose him, to lose us. The thought of being left alone again made me break down even more. He's important to me and I can't let him go.

I felt empty and the words she said kept repeating in my head. Crying out in the dorms hallway wasn't a good idea, there were students passing by, some giving me the 'why is she crying?' look, and others just looking as if they were concerned.

I was embarrassed but I couldn't stop my tears from falling until I felt someone embracing me.

Taehyung: Hey shh, it's okay, I'm here, we're here for you.

Y/N: Tae-

my voice cracked, all I could do at the moment was hug him back. He rubbed my back softly as I cried against his chest. We just met today but I already feel like Taehyung and I will get along pretty well.

Taehyung: Your to beautiful to be crying. Let's get out of here. You need some fresh air.

~~~~~~

I got out the car and Taehyung held my hand before we walked into a cute dog cafe.

Y/N: Awe look at all these puppies

Taehyung: You can pet them if you want. I'll go order something

I nodded and squatted down in front of all the adorable looking puppies inside the cafe. People who know me as 'Harley' have never seen this side of me, I'm always serious and savage but when it comes to puppies I'm dead.

I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures with them. Taehyung came back and he smiled before taking my hand and walking to a table near the window.

Taehyung: cute, aren't they?

Y/N: Yes, Thank you for bringing me here and sorry for making you worry, I bet Hobi misses you.

Taehyung: I'd rather see you smile than see you cry. Hoseok brings me here when I'm feeling upset and don't worry about it, they told me to take you out for some fresh air because they didn't want to see you upset.

Y/N: You guys are too sweet, Thank you.

Taehyung: Anytime Noona, now do you mind telling me what happened? I'm gay but I can still kick someone's ass like a real man.

I laughed and he flashed me the most cutest rectangular smile ever. Our drinks arrived to the table with a few pastries on the side and I took a sip of my drink before telling him everything.

Taehyung: Did Yoongi say anything to make you upset?

Y/N: No, It wasn't him. It was that evil mother of his.

Taehyung: Ugh, and what did the Dracula tell you? Why did she even call you from his phone in the first place?

Y/N: I know. She just called to tell me that I was a worthless and that Yoongi was going to get married soon so he didn't need or want me anymore.

I frowned and looked down at my ring still remembering the day he surprised me with it. Taehyung noticed the change of expression in my face and flicked my forehead making me groan in pain.

Y/N: Ouww, Tae! What was that for?

Taehyung: Sorry, But I had to. Y/N are you really going to believe that witch? She's clearly lying!

Y/N: How do you know that she's lying? She called me from Yoongi's phone. We haven't talked for over a month and now that I get the call it's not him but his mom to tell me that he's getting married. What am I supposed to do or believe?

Taehyung: Believe in your relationship. What kind of person is Yoongi?

Y/N: Well he's a savage, hard working, loves music, hates people who do him bad, doesn't like others telling him what and what not to do-

Taehyung: Then why are you falling for that witches lie? Your boyfriend sounds like the person who people don't fuck with or else he'll go mad on them. I'm sure he wouldn't let his evil mother get in between you and his life, plus I see a ring on that finger, he must really love you to give you a promise ring.

Y/N: You're right and yes, he does.

Taehyung: Do you love him?

Y/N: Yes, very much you have no idea that's why I'm afraid of losing him.

Taehyung: If you believe what others say then you'll end up falling for their traps and then you'll really loose him so don't think about what the Dracula said anymore okay?

He's right, damn Hobi props to you for getting such a good looking and sweet boyfriend who's so caring.

Y/N: Thanks Tae, you made me reflect on this and now I'm feeling much better.

Taehyung: No problem, let's have some cake?

Y/N: Hold up, this is mine, are we supposed to share this?

Taehyung: Are we really gonna fight over this slice of cake? I paid for it

Y/N: I know Thanks? I'm gonna eat it now, Thanks Tae

He laughed in disbelief and I winked at him before taking a spoonful of cake into my mouth.

Taehyung: I skipped on having my dessert and getting a good succ from my sunshine to bring you here and you pay me back like-

I choked on the cake and reached out for my drink. He chuckled before smirking and taking the plate from me.

Y/N: Okay let's share.

~~~~~~

~ Dance practice ~

I've been dancing with Jimin and Hoseok for more than two hours. It's fun but tiring at the same time and I'm glad that I've been focusing on dancing instead of thinking about that call from earlier.

Jimin: let's take a short break

Hoseok paused the music and we grabbed our bottles of water. I was about to drink some water when my phone started ringing.

Hoseok: Harley, their calling you

I walked over to where my bag was and took my phone out. I sighed after seeing the caller ID.

"Yoongi 💜"

Jimin: Is it that witch again?

Hoseok: Don't let her put you down, tell her to stop calling.

I took a deep breath before swiping to answer the call. She's just calling to bring me down again but I'm not letting her get away with it.

Y/N: Look here lady, I didn't go off on you earlier out of respect but I'm tired of you fucking calling, I don't want to hear your voice and neither your fake ass lies! What are you calling me for now? Only because I'm not there doesn't mean I can't beat the shit out of you, one; for lying to me, two; for making my boyfriends life a living hell and I don't give a shit if your old, I will-

I got cut off after hearing a familiar chuckle that I almost choked on air.

Yoongi: Y/N, Baby, it's me?

Y/N: Yoongi???

My eyes started stinging again for what seemed to be like the third time today before I bursted out in tears.

Yoongi: Baby don't cry, weren't you being all tough talking shit like a thug a few seconds ago?, now your crying like a baby

Y/N: Fuck you! I thought it was your fucking mom again, I freaking missed you, you have no idea how sad I've been and how long I have waited to hear your voice!

Yoongi: Baby I know and I'm really sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you and not contacting you for a whole month. It was as hard for me but I couldn't do anything since I had a huge argument with my parents and was going through a rough time. I'll tell you about it but what do you mean, did she call you??

Y/N: It's okay, I'm so glad that you finally called and I'm happy to know your okay, I was mad worried about you. Yes she called me this afternoon..

Yoongi: You sound so upset and by the way you answered the phone I bet she said something bad, what did her evil ass say now?

Y/N: That you were getting married and you didn't need or want me anymore.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I tried so hard not to make any crying sounds on the phone or else Yoongi would make fun of me. He'll literally laugh and say I sound ugly instead of lying to make me feel better by saying I sound cute. Like wow, isn't he so sweet?

He sighed before cursing out loud. I flinched after hearing him, he sounded so pissed off.

Y/N: It's not true, right?..

My heart was beating so fast that I thought he could hear it and I was finding it hard to swallow my saliva from my throat becoming dry all of a sudden.

Yoongi: Snakeu, did you really believe her? Of course it isn't true the fuck, why would I do what she says?

Y/N: She called me from your phone and so I thought-

Yoongi: She probably got my phone and called you while I was upstairs packing my belongings

Y/N: Packing? Did you move out??

Yoongi: Yes I'm finally out of the dungeon.

Y/N: Where are you staying now?

Yoongi: Remember the two chicks from the mall? I hit them up and their letting me stay here with them

Y/N: Boy, Oh my god, Shut your pale ass up

He chuckled and I laughed softly before I heard two other familiar voices.

Yoongi: Guess where I live now?

Y/N: Babe..no way!?

Jin: He lives with us now! He's got a new momma, a better looking one than the old witch he had and a new daddy, really sexy one.

Namjoon: Harley!! Oppa misses you! Don't worry about Yoongi, we got your Joker secured and he's in good hands now.

I literally became so emotional hearing that, happiness took over me and I was even thinking of getting a damn ticket and flying back home just to see Yoongi and thank both Jin and my brother who took Yoongi in and even said they'll pay for his college career.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, did you really think I forgot about our promise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
58.7K 1.6K 22
"I'll make sure you'll sign the divorce form Kim Namjoon" "who are you?" "do I know you?" __ 😈 • for you, I could pretend like I was happy when I w...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
436K 11.9K 55
Lawler & Walsh. Corporate Law firm that specializes in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Insurance, Private Equit...