Horan's Runaway (Niall Horan)...

By ElizabethStylesxoxo

Niall is in big trouble! A good boy with a bad image. He escapes and runs as fast as he can. FIRST STORY!!! More

Horans Runaway
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty

Thirty

160 31 16
By ElizabethStylesxoxo

The took Niall and brought him back to jail for a week. Niall's parents walked over to them.

"You saved my baby!" Niall's mum hugged Olivia.

Olivia was squished.

"The trouble is if you don't risk anything, you risk more."

Niall's mum stopped hugging her. "Thank you so much. Why don't you. One over to my place and get some lunch?" Niall's mum offered.

"If you don't mind." Olivia said.

"Oh please. I'd do anything for someone that saved my son." Niall's mum said.

They all walked out the door together and walked to the parking lot.

"So what's your name?" Olivia asked Niall's dad.

"Bobby." He nodded.

"And you mam?" Olivia asked Niall's mum.

"Maura." She replied.

They both got in separate cars.

"Why did you go in two diffrent cars?" Sarina rolled into there business.

"Cause we are divorced we don't live in the same house." Maura replied.

"Oh, I am terribly sorry for even bring it up." Sarina said.

"It's fine, you were just curious that's all." Maura smiled. "Where are you guys staying?"

"We honestly don't have a clue." Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

"Probably at Best Western again." Olivia states.

"You guys can't waist your money on temporarily beds that break your back." Maura said.

"What else would we do?" Olivia asked.

"My place. It's the least I could so for someone my son obviously likes." Maura said.

"Why do you think that?" Olivia blushed and looked away scratching her arm.

"He told me you are all his bestest friends in the world. He also told me to take good care of you all." Niall's mum said.

"Oh." Olivia said looking straight back into her eyes.

"So I didn't have enough room in the car but seven of you can fit in mine and five of you can fit in Niall's dad's car." Maura said.

Harry, Elizabeth, Louis, Zayn, Olivia, and Liam got in Maura's car and Salina and Sarina crawled in Bobby's truck. They drove to Maura's house jamming to the music, while Salina and Sarina were absolutely quiet in Bobby's car. When they arrived at the house they got out of the car and watched bobby pull in. Salina and Sarina got out and bobby waved goodbye as he pulled out the driveway. Maura went to the front door and unlocked it. Everyone stood outside.

"Hehe." Maura laughed. "You can c'mon in!"

Harry nodded and walked to the door. He slide his shoes off and walked in. The carpet was nice and squishy. It looked like she just vacuumed it. The living room was very neat, the kitchen was as well. Everyone else walked in and looked around too.

"Please... Set your stuff down on that table by the door." Maura said pointing at a table, putting her apron on.

"Thank you!" Liam nodded.

Maura nodded and walked into her kitchen that flowed into the living room very nicely. She took out a bowl from a high cabinet she grabbed one egg, ketchup, brown sugar and some other ingredients.

"What are ya making?" Elizabeth asked as she was taking a set on the bar stool by the counter.

"Dinner!" Maura answered fairly happily.

"Hehehe. What's for dinner?"

"A nice big meatloaf!" Maura said cracking the egg into the big bowl.

She dumped meat into the bowl and some more ingredients.

"Your looking at me like I didn't wash my hands." Maura laughed.

"Oh sorry. I was just interested in watching you cook." Elizabeth said.

"Ha. It's okay. It's fun to have someone to talk to. I like to have company." Maura smiled.

"That's nice. I'll give you company."

Maura squeezed the ingredients together with her hands.

"Does that feel weird?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah it does." Maura answered as she picked up the egg looking disgusted. " ur it needs to be done... And complaining isn't gonna help." She said digging her hands in more.

In the meantime Harry couldn't stop admiring the house.

"Hey Harry...??" Maura said.

Elizabeth looked back and watched Harry admire the house.

"Yeah?" Harry questioned.

"If you like this place so much... Why don't you look out the glass sliding door behind those curtains?" Maura smiled.

Harry walked to the curtains and pushed them open quickly.

"Woah!" Harry shouted kinda loud.

"What..?! Lemme see!" Elizabeth jumped off the chair and walked over to the door. "You've got a nice and big backyard!" Elizabeth said.

"Move! I need to see this!" Louis shouted pushing Harry and Elizabeth off to the side. Louis pressed his nose on the door like a little kid and made a foggy circle on the glass. "Wow!! This is amazing!" Louis wowed with excitement trying to pull open the door.

"It's locked Hun." Maura laughed.

Louis stopped pulling on the door and noticed the lock switch was down. He pushed it up and pulled open the door. He jumped out the door onto the porch as if it was a portal. He looked over the wooden bar fence and noticed a pond. "Guys! Come look! I want this in my yard!" Louis shouted.

Harry and Elizabeth ran our and looked over he fence.

"Wow! And she has a waterfall!" Harry pointed out.

"And ducks!" Elizabeth said.

"Woah." This is crazy cool." Louis said.

Maura put the ingredients into a pan. She squished it down and put it in the oven. She washed her hands and walked out on the porch.

"So you like it?" Maura asked already knowing the answer.

"Ha! Definitely!" Louis said.

"Yeah. You are great at setting up your house." Elizabeth said.

"You should do ours!" Harry through his hands up in the air and jumped up and down.

"Hehe. I can't do other peoples. It's different than doing my own." Maura said.

"Oh. Then I guess we need to visit here more often." Harry winked.

Maura laughed.

"Did you all see that three over there?" Maura pointed at a random tree.

"Umm... Yah." Louis said.

"That tree was planted by Niall when he was three." Maura said.

"Wow! That's very cool!" Elizabeth said.

"Yah! It's almost as old as my boy." Maura said pushing in her lips.

"That's such a sweet story." Elizabeth said.

"Thank you sweet heart." Maura smiled.

Elizabeth smiled and nodded.

Maura went back inside and talked to the others.

"Have a seat!" Maura shouted happily.

Zayn smiled and sat on the couch very proper.

"Are you all hungry at all? Or would you like to wait for dinner? I can get snacks out! Peanut butter and Nutella crackers anyone?" Maura said walking to the kitchen and pulling out the Nutella from a cabinet.

Everyone nodded with excitement.

Maura grabbed a butter knife and spread the toping on nicely. She put them on a nice plate and set them on the coffee table in front of the couch. Zayn quickly grabbed the first one and chewed it down very fast.

Maura laughed. "Zayn we have plenty more, you can chill with them."

Zayn laughed.

Liam grabbed one and he acted like he was gonna hand it to Salina but the are it.

Salina stomped her foot down in anger and walked off to a chair in the corner of the room. Liam shrugged his shoulders and ate another cracker. Elizabeth walked in and noticed the Nutella.

Elizabeth gasped. "Why didn't anyone tell me!?" She said jogging over to the crackers.

"Tell you what?" Harry asked walking into the house.

Elizabeth looked up at Harry with a cracker in her mouth.

Harry gasped. "How could you!?"

"You don't understand! I just found them myself a second ago!" Elizabeth said swallowing her cracker.

"As long as we still have more." Harry said walking over to the plate.

Elizabeth looked down and noticed we only had peanut butter ones left. Harry looked at the plate and noticed that too. He looked back up at Elizabeth. Elizabeth bit her bottom lip and looked at Harry. Harry sighed.

"It's okay." Maura laughed. "We've got plenty more!"

"Oh my goodness! Your a life saver!" Elizabeth said hugging Maura.

"You are all some silly teenagers!" Maura giggled.

Elizabeth let go of her and Maura walked to the kitchen and got the Nutella out. She spread some more on the crackers and brought them back to the living room. Harry ate one and smiled. Maura went back to the kitchen and started boiling some eggs. She cleaned her big bowl and used it again. This time she is making a nice big bowl of potato salad.

"What time is it?" Olivia asked Maura.

"It is now 4:18." Maura answered.

Olivia nodded. "Thank you mam!"

"No problem." Maura smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
15.4K 395 28
When the most famous mafia leaders Zayn Malik and Harry Styles recruit young Louis Tomlinson to join their Mafia will he rise to the occasion? Joine...
215 1 11
Niall was a troubled kid from Ireland. His mother couldn't stand him any longer so she sent him to a school in London. He got paired up with 4 buddie...
19.4K 711 34
1 bully. 4 victims. Simple sad story right? Wrong. What will happen when the 4 victims, get pushed over the edge? Will the big bad bully himself, bec...