--

By hey-s-h-o-n-a

Naina hated her life..she thought she was ugly,awkward and boring..nice friends, caring family,good grades..t... More

The Perfect MisMatch
1:: THE BEGINNING
2:: TRICKING THE HOTTIE
A/n
3:: I KNOW..MY SCHOOL LIFE SUCKS TOO,LIKE MY LOVE LIFE..
4 : THE CLASH OF THE TITANS : (kidding )COINCIDENCES ..
5: THE LITTLE BFF STORY AND A SURRPRIZZE;)
7: make up your mind boy .. huh
8 : excitement overloaded !!!
9 : Ignorance
a little note for you
10. Coffee.
11. Date? No Date.
12 . Does it matter?
13. Road Trip disaster: an intro
14. Road trip: the chronicles of princess Shonali
15 : Not at all .
16: wait whattt??? yayy i guess
17. Speak Up Naina...speak up
18: end of something great.
19. cast down.
20: And i thought it was over.
21: You call that an Apology?
22: the physics of casualty
23: The First Present
24: Two of a kind?
25: rebel.
26: Just a friend.
27: Cupcake
28: This is your vodka speaking
29: Dodge the Bullet just right.
30: uncool
31: drunken truth
32: shush
33: analyze and suffer.
34 : Surprise?
35: proposal: the first
36: Jealous much?
37: how long does happiness last?
38: Thats why you should'nt play with guys
39: make a wish you didnt mean
40: idiots for each other..
41: drawback
42 : lets dig up the past, shall we?
43: realities..
44. The Quiz.
45. lets start again.
46: pillowtalks
47: salty with a chance of sugar
48: And i messed up.
49 : GIVE IN ALREADY
50: back to my monotony.
51: first and a half kiss.

6 : I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TWIST.. FOR REAL :(

167 11 4
By hey-s-h-o-n-a

A/N::: hii guys thanks a lot for reading this story !! and voting for it !! please vote and comment if you like it !!! happy reading !!!

-------------------------------------::---------------

chapter 6

I DIDNT EXPECT THAT TWIST.. FOR REAL :(

"WAKE UP NAINAAAAAA, wake uppp" shitt what why ughhhh ewww.. my brother was pourong cold water over me.. but i aint giving up .. i am not getting up.. last night i had the weirdest dream and that spoilt my sleep.. i am not getting up.

"GO AWAY YOU LITTLE MUTT" i yelled at him and he surely went away cz i smell peace now.

"WAKE UP you kumbhakaaran ki aulad..wake uuuuuuup"

kumbhakaran was a mythological character in ramayan who was a giant and who ate for 6 months straight and the rest 6 months he slept .. so it was an impossible task to wake him up before those 6 months.. wait what.. why is this girl waking me up..

SHITTT IS ROOP REALLY HERE??

that means i wasnt fucking dreaming last night..? she really is here.? oh god noo..

my sleep was gone.. i stood up within a millisecond.

"what are you doing here..?" 

"waking you up.." she answered in her innocence as if nobody in this earth is as innocent as her

"no not that .i mean whyyy ..??"

"because you're still asleep."

"shut up roop.. and get off me.." i pushed her away from my bed and blanky ..

"i thought you'd be waiting for me.." she pouted in disappointment and sat waiting for her drama to get over.

"over..???" i asked after she had completed making weird faces and she hugged me so tightly.. aww i missed her.. we've been friends since a short time but it was nice talking to her and seeing her here..

"ooooo haha owl print pajamas..!! " she mocked me as i got up and directed towars the bathroom to get ready..

got ready and mom called us to the drawing room for breakfast.. i was hoping to see karanveer.. i was really hoping to see him.. but i didnt see anyone other than my family and roop's uncle and aunt.. roop's aunt was just 27 but she looked like 19.. what is with this family.. every person is so damn attractive.. i guess the beauty and youth genes are running since ages.. be it roop's mom dad or her aunt, they all looked some beauty pageant winners.. and how can i forget roop's brother.. he should participate in the grassim's mr. india .. m sure the least he could win is the runner up thing.. huh.. and he was just 17..huh

"huh thats all..?" i muttered

"what..?" roop was confused.

"i thought you said that "WE" are coming.." i was so disappointed but this thought came out loud.. shitt.

"haha don't you consider three people to be "WE" ???" roop chuckled.. shiit did she got it what i meant..?

"whom were you expecting naina..??" she smiled

"uhh no one .. really... i just thought that your mom is coming too .. uhh so i was just .. asking if she's here or not.." this was so embarrassing.

"ohh mum.. yeaah mom's in that brown room to the left yeaah right there..you can go there and check out if she wants anything or you know.. go" she said playfully .. her eyes brightened while talking..

"emm okay.. and you meant the guest room btw.. that was shorter than the brown room to the left haha.."

i left for the guest room and knocked it but it was already half open.. so i got in..

shitttttttttt

"sorrrrryyyyyy" i turned my face as i saw karanveer wearing boxers.. what the actual fuck.. that roooop.. uhhhhh..

"its okay..its okay.. what do you want ..?? " this was the other sentence for " what the fuck are you even here what do you want and why dont you get out from here.. just go !!"

"what do you want.?" i asked shitt what did i say..? i corrected immediately " i mean roop sent me here to check whether you need something or.."

"no i''m fine.. thanks.." he said in a goodbye tone..

i left within no time and with the speed of light i ran to find roop and panting i reached the kitchen where she was sitting on the slab and talking to mom and ruby aunty..

"naina!! what did mum sayy..??" she laughed hysterically.. 

"runnnnnnn" i warned her and i started running after her like  in tom and jerry and we sprinted all over the house.. she was way too fast but i was not that behind her.. we reache the drawing hall and then off course i was sooooooooo close and then i tripped..

"i won !!!" roop left the room..

but this time i didnt fall because of my balance.. nopes.

 nor there was anything on the floor..

there was a 6 feet guy in front of me and we crashed so hard that both of us fell and i hit my head hard against the floor..

i can imagine how much can he be mad at me.. i was expecting him to shout at me but he didnt.. instead before getting up he helped me and asked if i were okay .. 

god i wanted to reply that what the hell karanveer how can i be okay after seeing you how can anyone be okay after seeing you... gawwd your eyeeeeesss!!!! your face!!!! shittt back to earth back to earth naina!!

i nodded..

ruby aunty and her husband told us they have to leave for work.. they had some research and audit work at the kanha national park and so they had to leave karanveer and roop at our place..so that was the reason this hottie landed up in my house..

karanveer told my dad that he had this seminar to attend and he wanted the directions.. so dad passed this task on me.. to drop and fetch him.. since i could drive a two vehiler and i knew the shortcuts..

"emm naina..?" i froze as i heard my name from his mouth .. why cant he keep saying my name over and over again.. my boring name sounds so hot now..awwww

"uh yeaah..?"

"can you get ready please..? want to leave in an hour or so..."

"ohh ohkay.. but i just have to leave you there and i think i'm soberly dressed for that ..and i dnt need hours for that"

"why..?? arent you gonna come there with me ..??"

"uh..mee..?? i dont think so .. uhh are you sure..??"

"yeaah i have 2 passes already .."

"ohkayyy i'll be ready in fifteen minutes!"

oh my god he asked me to come with him to the seminar!!! how can this day be better !! yaymeeee!!!

i wore the most normal thing i own in my wardrobe..because i dont wanna annoy him by going all goth.. and least i can do is not making him regret for asking me to come..

i was wearing this blue orange semi tribal print thing and a sober jeans.. perfect i guess !! my brother saw me and believe me i havent seen him so shocked.. ever ever ever!!

" naina!! you wearing colors..?? or am i hallucinatong ..??" haha he asked

"shut up .. and byee"

i took the keys of my bike.. there was some rally and i dnt think the roads will allow the cars ..

"are we ready yet..??" the hottest guy on this planet asked me.. his fucking dressing sense was so out of this world.. i mean he knew exactly what to wear on what occasion.. his hair were so perfect.. i wanted to mess up his hair ..!! how cute that would be !!! ohhh back to earth back to earth nainaaaaaaa

"uh yeaaah"

i uncovered my bike from the garage and told him to sit on the back seat.

"woaah woaah woaah let me drive.." he insisted

"my zoom my rules.." zoom was my scooty .. " i dnt let anyone drive it !! so unfortunately you have to sit there.."

he quietly sat at the back with no further questions..the real reason i didnt want to sit behind him was that.. i had this habit to hold the person i'm sitting behind so.. so everytime i sat behind robin, i used to wrap my hands over his waist .. that was going to be awkward with karanveer..

legit right .??

as i speeded up the bike, my hair that were half open, began to blow in his direction and i knew how much irritating that could be.. robin always used to hold them against so they wont fall on his face.. but i can feel him tackling my hair.. god he was trying so hard not to hold them tightly .. but i got to know eventually ..

"you drive.." i said as i stopped at some corner and gave him the keys..

very carefully i made sure not to touch his shoulders or even hold him ..

the seminar was really nice.. it was by some ex stanford proffessor .. about heart surgeries and conditions.. but i wonder why was he attending a medical lecture..

"thank you karanveer.. i liked it so much.."

"you can call me KV.. everybody else does.."

"ohh okayy KV"

"are you hungry..??" he asked me at the parking..

"yeaah a little maybe.." i hesitated but i was damn starvingggg..

so he was really good at making plans.. we packed lunch from this restaurent and headed towards the damn premises .. the venue was near the city damn.. a really scenic place.. there was this park near the damn.. there you can see the water, the river, the damn and the hills and also the awesomest sunset ever!!

we sat there and saw the nature unvieling .. we didnt talk much but .. it was okay.. nature needs attention too..

"emm KV ..?

"hmm.." he replied..

"what do you want to be..?"

we werent looking at each other while talking.. we were looking at the sunset..

his hands touching the cold grass were so beautiful..

"i'll be an enginner , or an architect ..maybe"

"no.. i meant.. what do you want to be.. WANT TO BE..??"

he understood now.. he kept quiet for a minute and then finally answered..

"a nuerlogist.. or a heart surgeuon .. always wanted to be a doctor .. 

"ohhh" i wanted to ask more.. but i was scared.. but anyways i asked " why are you doing this if you dont want to ..??"

he didnt reply to that.. i knew what were his feelings.. i knew what exactly felt when you're forced to do something you dont like.. i knew..

the silence was broken when KV's phone rang and he gave it to me saying it was for me..

it was roop and she was shouting like a maniac.because she didnt know i was going with KV and she was bored..and i'v ditched her plans.. haha

before i could say anything to KV , he already was near the bike and ready to go ..

when we finally got home i saw roop sitting on the porch yelling " dont you know how much i'm bored.. fuck you both mann..and naina.. you're brother is so boring.."

ikr.. i knew he was boring.. he was same age as roop but roop was way too mature and fun..he was a nerd.. crazy about cars and nerd !! super nerd!

roop was so fun.. we had so much fun the next 2 dayys .. we went places.. and did crazzzyyy stuff...didnt see KV the next day.

but met him at the dinner tablle..next night everyone was asleep but i was strugging with my physics assignments on the terrace..i was so done with physics.. i covered my face with my palm.. then i saw KV enter through the door and he was talking to someone over phone.. he walked as he talked and got seated near the place near me.. surely he didnt see me . it was so dark. when he felt therez something moving and pages turning he shouted

"FUCKKKKKK"  he was scared

"shhhhhhhhhhh" i covered his mouth with my hand..

"what the fuckk lady.. ou scared the hell out of me.." he took a deep breath and kept his phone in her jacket ..

"what ya doingg..??" he asked and leafed the pages of my notebook

"NEWTON FUCKING LAW FUCKING FREE FUCKING BODY FUCKING DIAGRAMS... i hate mechanics..." i sighed..

"uggh this is super easy .. look.." and he explained me the chapter.. and we didnt get to know the time.. for two hours straight we were done with the mechanics .. and literally the problems were easy .. we were yawning  now..

"i think we should get back to our rooms.." i suggested.

"yeaah right ... good night,"

"thanks a lot KV.."

"anytime.. take care"

and we went to sleep..

the next day they had their flights back to jaipur.. and roop was super sad .. she said she'll miss me so much.. mee too .. roop was an awesome person !! i wish we were real sisters !! she was doing the final packing ..

"naina.. can you give this phone to KV..?? tell him Sara has called a million times.."

"yeaah sure.."

i went to KV's room..

"emm hi KV.. roop said Sara called many times.."

his eyes saw me with shock.. i was rather confused..

"yeah okay.. thanks."

and i returned to roop.. who the hell was sara.. lets ask roop

"roop.. whose this Sara..???"

"who sara..??" roop wassnt paying attention to me.

"yeaaah"

"who else .. KV's girlfriend.. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N::: heyy guyss !! vote and comment if you like !! follow hey-s-h-o-n-a  for more stories and a follow back !!! thanks a lot !! updating soon !!!

^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.5M 39.9K 44
[Highest Rank : #1 in Romance] I love you Naina, you are my best friend....Any Guy would be lucky to have you as his life partner..... But I can't ma...
424K 30.1K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
57.3K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...