My P.H.A.T Dangerous Life

By Ashanti_Thuggin200

This story is about a twenty one year old plus size women name Katoya laura Simmons she attends NYU'S college... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter30

2.9K 128 23
By Ashanti_Thuggin200

**Katoya**
**4 Years Later**
Here I am sitting on the sand by the beach relaxing. I watched Kenny,Nalani and Nathaniel play in the water as I held baby Kamari in my arms. Yes, I had another child he is only one years old, Nalani is three and half and Kenny is thirteen going on fourteen soon. Nathaniel and I decided through all the things we been through we can't let what we worked so hard for go to waste so we ended up tying the knot we had a very huge wedding. Lisa is finally put to rest ,turns out she was obsessed with my life and relationship and She was the mother of Don son. Don and I still talk we are very good friends our clothing line is doing good I'm just focused on being a great wife and a excellent mother. From the time of me being a teenager to now  I've learned that I am not someone who is ashamed of my past.  I'm Actually really proud I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons. I thank god everyday for making my life better and letting me live my life to the fullest,I have a man who loves me dearly, three beautiful kids and a wonderful life,This is end and that was the story of "My Phat Dangerous Life"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 3.7K 57
Tremaine(Maine) is the heartbreaker and funny one. Maurice is the committed one. He only have eyes for only one girl, but she don't fully trust him...
524K 29.7K 33
Book two of A L A N A You don't necessarily have to read the first book to understand this one. Some parts would just make more sense. Tainted with a...
12.1K 2.1K 60
But that's the only way this story is gonna end. With me hurt and her broken. Devon has never failed before but he has also never fallen in love. Wh...
49.9K 2.4K 30
Have you ever felt??? So badly broken, betrayed & used that everything looks dull. Life doesn't make sense & bonds feel like your greatest enemy. She...