The Peacemaker {Naruto Fan-Fi...

Por TheLegendOf_Bre

We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Narut... Más

Prologue: The Observer
OC Profiles
Home Sweet Home
And So, it Begins
The Offer?
Still a Hero
Allies and Enemies
A Little Hope
Ran Hane
A Fateful Encounter
Magical
Like a Family
A Normal Day in Life
Plans for the Future
A Turn for the Worst
The Time Comes
An Illusion
Fate
The Legacy of the Hane
Change of Plans
My Beloved Friend
Happy Birthday!
A Stranger Appears
A Pact to Oneself
Pending Missions
I Believe
The Right Words
This Person and This Moment
The One who Sits at the Peak
Because You're You
Goodbye and Good luck
Renegade
Only Time Can Tell
Nostalgia Under the Stars
Don't Take Her from Me
Falling Again
Goodbye, My Friend
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Not a Warm Welcome
Coming Together
(๑・ิ◡・ิ๑)
Kiyoko Himura
My Letter to you
And Suddenly...
Strike on Konoha
Hisui Tachibana
The Answer
The Joyful Village
That Horrible Man
Judgement
A New Hope
A Loyal Friend
A Hane's Resolve
If it's a War You Want, It's a War You'll Get
Night Terrors
My Dear Brother
Ren the Genius
Madara vs. the Hane
The Truth I Ran From
My Hero, Yuyan Hane
I Love You Regardless
The Time Before Us
I Will Protect this World
What is Precious to Me
The Sage's Blessing
You Have to Live
The Tide of War
Now and Forever
Our Battle
Reconilliaction
Peacemaker
A New Era
Author's Note
Something New : Part 1
Something New : Part 2
Something New: Part 3

Danzo the Devil

2.4K 109 33
Por TheLegendOf_Bre

Yuyan's POV

I walked back into the hall with all the five kages and the man who seemed to be supervising them.

"Where's Sasuke?" Temari questioned.

"He's off fighting Danzo, I didn't end up going with him."

"Why not?! What if he gets away, we still have plenty of questions to ask! I need to know where my brother is!" the Raikage yelled at me. He was kind of annoying honestly.

"Look, Sasuke Uchiha is here for Danzo and that's all. There's no reason for anyone here to apprehend him because he actually hasn't committed any crimes. He hasn't killed anyone, your brother is somewhere out there, and all the Samurai are safe!"

"He tried attacking us!"

"Well that's because you tried to first! I tried to negotiate but your thick skull wouldn't hear a single word I said!" I argued. It really was true there was a simpler way to go about it. "Okay but we can't just stand here arguing, I know it's really hard but just trust me please, I have good intentions."

"I trust you," the Mizukage smiled to me, as did her company.

"As do I," Gaara of course supported, I'm really glad to have met at least two of the kages.

The Tsuchikage and Raikage didn't seem to happy about the others, but it was two against two so there shouldn't be any issue right?

They continued to question me and I had to tell them about my whole experience with the Akatsuki and coming back to Konoha and they were pretty upset that the village hadn't released the information I had given them. I couldn't blame anyone though, the tension between villages was bad.

When the Mizukage found out I wasn't actually from the hidden mist she was a little confused and skeptical for a moment. One of her best captains died because he was protecting someone from a village they had tensions with. In the end, she found it admirable and even said we should model relations between each other the way Johann and I did.

Disregarding each other's past and villages because we were just two people who fell in love with each other.

I wanted to cry.

"This meeting was originally meant to discuss what we will do about the Akatsuki, but as we don't have a Hokage right now you'll have to make do," the man known as Mifune claimed.

I am basically the Hokage right now...wait until Naruto hears this!

The five of us took a seat and I was pretty intimidated honestly. All these people have been ruling their villages for the past couple of years and I'm just a villager.

This is your chance to be the peacemaker you've always wanted to be! I heard Sasuke's encouragement in my head, I smiled.

"The Akatsuki have an insane plan," I started, they all turned to me not surprised. I continued, "something like the 'Eye of the Moon' plan where self-acclaimed Madara puts everyone under a genjutsu. And when I say everyone I literally mean everyone, every single person in this world."

They all gasped and stared wide-eyed at how insane the idea was.

"I'm not exactly sure what the tailedbeasts are being used for, but I'm guessing since they have massive amounts of chakra it's useful to the genjutsu because it's so huge."

"What's that statue in their quarters?" Gaara asked.

"That's called the Gedo statue, I'm assuming that's a big part of it since that's where all the tailed beast chakra goes."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life!" the Raikage smashed the table.

"Exactly. This is why we need the power of the five nations combined to fight the Akatsuki. I'm sure they have their plans and they don't think on fighting this war alone. One nation alone won't be enough to fight this force by ourselves!"

"I agree," Gaara nodded, "all of our villages are in a state of turmoil at this moment. Acting separately will do nothing but empower the Akatsuki, we will lose."

"It might be easy for you to say but how about our villagers? How do we tell them to put aside the resentment they've held in for years? Their families and friends have died in the war between nations, we can't just tell them to put it aside," the Tsuchikage scoffed.

"That's actually exactly what you need to do," I laughed, "if the villagers see that their leaders are willing to negotiate with one another, they will follow that example. It starts with all of you."

They paused and looked to each other knowing what I said was the truth, that this was the only possible solution to the problem. However, the Tsuchikage and the Raikage still seemed unconvinced by it.

"Look, I know I'm not the Hokage and I'm just a villager and I haven't been around enough time to really know the depths of the issues between nations. My family wasn't in the war and I can't say any of your nations have done anything bad in particular. But the Akatsuki has taken so much from me. My freedom, my happiness, my joy, my friends, the person I loved, and my dignity. I'm not the only one, think about all the people in your villages who have died at the hands of the Akatsuki, and think about all their mourning families, what would they want?" I stood up from my chair when I felt genuine anger in the pit of my stomach.

They stared, surprised at my speech.

"Do something with that grief! The war passed a long time ago, but the Akatsuki is still a thing, we are still in a battle with them!" I pushed more.

"Don't bother with them Yuyan," a familiar voice out of nowhere appeared. Right in the middle of the room, Tobi, or Madara, shows up right in time to ruin the party.

Everyone was dead silent for a moment, and no one moved a muscle in fear he might suddenly attack.

"You should have gone with Sasuke, he's struggling to keep up with Danzo as we speak."

I gasped a little, but I kept a straight face, "he'll win."

He shrugged, "my business is with all of you here right now," he pointed at all the kages. "I'm here to tell you about my eye of the moon plan."

"Too late pumpkin face! This girl already told us!" the Raikage yelled.

"Then you should just hand over the eight and nine tails jinchuuriki, it will prevent any conflict you're worried about."

"Why exactly do you need all the nine tailed beasts?!" the Mizukage questioned.

"Ah so she didn't explain everything," Madara chuckled, "then let me enlighten you." He continued to tell them everything I didn't know, filled all the holes in my explanation and the plan was pure ludicrous.

Hearing it come out of his mouth knowing that this is really his plan is just insane. Thinking that someone could just trap everyone in a genjutsu and expect them to be happy? That isn't true happiness.

"A place where no one dies, where all your friends are present," he looked to me, "and where all your loved ones are back with you."

The thought made me feel pain to my heart. My clan, the Uchiha, Shisui, Itachi, and Johann would all be back and as great as that would be, it's not real. It won't ever be.

Real shinobi get through with shit no matter how bad things go, we push through all the pain.

He explained the story about the sage of the six paths that I had heard from Ryuunosuke before he had left the world. It made me wonder again, where was Ryohei?

Something that was a big shock to me was the revelation of the ten tailed beast. Everyone was shocked to say the least. It was common knowledge that there should have only been nine tailed beast, but the Gedo statue uses the chakra of all nine to create the final and most powerful one.

"Now that you understand, hand over the remaining jinchuuriki," Madara ordered.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! I just found out my brother is alive and you expect me to give him to you?! I need to find him and drag him across the five nations for taking his time to wander off while the entire village is looking for him!"

"And like we'd ever hand Naruto over to you! Over my dead body!" I laughed.

Madara scoffed, "have it your way then. I hereby declare war on the five nations for the Fourth Great Ninja War."

Everyone was in shock, it's like they didn't believe me when I tried explaining how much of a threat they are. They stood there staring at Madara in quiet anxiousness.

"This is not a joke, next time we meet will be on the battlefield," and as quickly as he came, he disappeared once more.

"I toooooold youuuuuu," I broke the silence, they glared at me. "Well it's true, I'm not making all of this up!"

"There's no choice now, we have to form the alliance," Gaara spoke up.

This time, they all nodded, although hesitantly. At least they agreed on something.

"Konoha will definitely take it's chance on this. Danzo will end today and whoever the next Hokage is will surely agree," I smiled, "I nominate Kakashi, just putting it out there."

"Hisui Tachibana would make an excellent Hokage as well, he's ruthless and an outstanding ninja, almost a fine line between Danzo and Hiruzen. I heard he has the highest success rate out of any anbu captain and is an extremely loyal ninja to his village," Mifune suggested.

"NO!" I yelled, they looked at me questioningly after all agreeing it was a good idea. "There are...other plans for him, he couldn't fit the roll for that. Kakashi is a better fit, trust me. I know them both personally."

"We'll have it your way then. We have to consult the daimyos of the lands to approve the alliance first," he sighed, "it should be easy if we tell them about everything that went on here today."

"We need to notify Konoha as soon as possible, I saw Kakashi and some brat with him on the way over here," the Raikage stated.

Wait...what?

"Who?! Kakashi and who?!" I questioned.

"A blonde kid begging me not to take the life of his Uchiha friend before we both knew my idiot brother was still alive."

"Naruto!" Gaara and I both shouted at the same time.

This isn't good, I told Kakashi to stay put and prevent Naruto from getting in the way of things!

"You should go after Sasuke," Gaara put his hand on my shoulder in the midst of my thoughts, "I'm sure he needs you more than we do, I think we've got everything settled ad this point."

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

"I'll inform Kakashi if he's still close by," Gaara announced then turned to me again, "I'll try to stall Naruto but I can't guarantee anything, you know how he is."

I nodded and bowed, "thank you all, I hope to see you all on the battle field soon."

"Wait! Yuyan!" the Mizukage rushed to me and gave me a hug, "I'm glad you were the person Johann chose to give his life for. We will avenge him."

I smiled at her, she was so sweet. "Thank you for everything."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The situation didn't seem too good. According to Madara and Hisen who, for some reason, were watching the fight together, it hasn't been long since it started.

Just as I arrived, Danzo was using a wind jutsu in Sasuke in which he summoned a large bird to his aid.

"Hey that's Shinichi," Hisen and I recognized the large brown hawk.

"Where did he learn this?!" Hisen questioned angrily, "these summoning animals are sacred to the Hane clan we can't have some Uchiha getting their hands on us!" He waved his wings in angry expressions just like a real human would.

"What's wrong with that? He's using it to fight evil," Tobi shrugged.

"Hey he's got a point," I agreed.

"I will not stand for this, once we find that summoning scroll we are erasing his name!" he argued some more.

"What is that on his arm?" I pointed to Danzo.

"They're sharingan," Hisen sounded disgusted.

That is really disgusting though, having eyes on your arm? And more than that it is extremely enraging and disturbing that he uses his sacrifices as a method to fight. But what exactly are they used for?

I sensed a lot of chakra in Danzo, but it felt like a billion things were going on inside of him, like it wasn't only him.

Tobi was helping Sasuke a little from afar, I actually appreciated that despite him just declaring war on all the five nations. But I should be the one out there helping him.

"He wants to do this on his own," Tobi turned to me, "don't interfere with him." I remembered what Sasuke said about wanting to be like Itachi.

Whatever Tobi or Madara thought of Sasuke was wrong. He thinks all he is now is hatred and vengeance, but Sasuke is more than that. He's been my hero, my friend, and now he is fighting for me too.

For whatever reason Sasuke left me years ago, I see that he still cares and still thought about me throughout that time. It hurts me to think that he did, but maybe soon we can talk about it like normal people.

Danzo stopped and I could tell Sasuke had set a genjutsu on him, but they were covered in the black flames of Amaterasu so it was hard to really tell what was going to happen next.

The flames cleared and Sasuke was about to deliver a blow when he suddenly stopped and was covered by strange marks.

"Sasuke!" I instinctively yelled, Danzo turned to me and I can see the smug look on his face as if telling me he was going to take this from me too.

In the split second that Danzo would have taken Sasuke's life, billions of memories raced to my head and one was a seal I placed on Sasuke years ago.

The seals of the Flying Thunder God technique never go away, they're unbreakable and in just a second, my sword and Danzo's, or Sasuke's sword actually clashed together.

He jumped back and released some kind of seal, I turned back but Sasuke was still paralyzed. His chakra plummeted drastically and a sharingan on his arm closed.

I think I was starting to piece things together. There was no way this was a genjutsu, he could not have been appearing and reappearing at several different instances, it's like reviving yourself.

"Yuyan," Sasuke chocked out, "stop."

Danzo laughed, it was crude and hysterical, almost scary. "Just my luck," he scoffed, "I always knew it would come to this. Do you remember when you were a child and-"

"And you kidnapped me to make me into your personal weapon? Yeah I remember that."

"I didn't expect Shisui to do such a bold thing as to come to your rescue."

"He what?"

"You didn't know? Shisui himself made a deal with me. If I were to release you from my protection, he would never speak another word of the incident to a soul in Konoha, and he told the rest as well."

"I-I didn't know that.." I gripped my sword and thought of how he was the man who drove him into a corner, who drove him to sacrifice his life, and who made Itachi carry the burden of the massacre.

"But there was one more part even he never knew about," he laughed again, I heard Sasuke grunting to move again.

"I received intel of an uprising you and that Tachibana garbage planned yourselves about releasing the truth about me," I gasped and wondered how he even found out if it was only between like three people.

"Between those experiments, not only did Orochimaru give you the cursed mark, but he implanted the first Hokage's cells into your body, and that will never leave your body like the cursed mark did," he made another hand sign and there was a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about this.

I couldn't move or speak when my body began to burn. It felt the same as the cursed mark, but it was more pain than burning and it was as if I was bruised all around my body. It felt numb but there was an immense and paralyzing pain throughout my whole body.

"Because of your genes you were a perfect host for the first Hokage's cells, but what we didn't expect was that your chakra was so rich it amplified its effects!" he walked closer to me and pointed Sasuke's sword at me.

I heard Sasuke moving and grunting very angrily desperately trying to move.

I tried to reach for my sword, but one kick from Danzo was enough to prevent that.

"You would have been the perfect weapon, but I knew someday I'd be able to use you against the Uchihas. Might it have been Itachi or Shisui, but I'm glad it worked out this way," he lifted the sword for the blow, but he was attacked by something totally insane and amazing.

"Susanoo?" I looked at the purple object above me and Sasuke panting at my side as the marks on his body receded.

"I will never let you take anything so precious from me ever again Danzo," Sasuke spoke with a voice full of hatred and loathing.

It was a little scary.

The pain went away one Sasuke shot and arrow with his Susanoo and it was deflected by Danzo with a...giant tree? I assume he's also using the first Hokage's cells, but that is just too much going on for one guy.

He released another jutsu and another eye on the sharingan closed only for him to reappear once more.

"Sasuke it has to do with those Sharingan! Once those run out you've got him!" I informed, he gave me a slight smirk and nodded.

It's still him.

"How do you know about Izanagi?!" Danzo shouted. Ah so that's what it's called.

"Well it's obvious when your chakra changes every time one of those eyes close and you obviously release it right in front of us. You think we're stupid or something? You wish you had our abilities, our natural talent. But instead you have to resort to all these experiments to get the results you want. This is why you will always be in the shadow of the third!"

Sasuke breathed out a laugh, "stay out of this Yuyan, but thanks for the help."

"No problem, please kill him for me."

I got up and felt some of the pain from before but it was bearable. Hisen flew to my shoulder and began to rant about how careless I was just rushing into battle like that. But for real, how was I suppose to know he was using the first's cells as a way to keep me under control. It was pretty smart that he used it in a moment like this though.

But Sasuke is better than that.

I don't ever think I've seen Sasuke so close to breaking than in this fight. Danzo was clever and he had so many unexpected tricks up his sleeve that Sasuke had to be as quick to think as he was on his feet.

He really is an Uchiha, brilliant.

The ending came near when the two of them pierced each other through the chest, I almost wanted to run in and help but I had to control myself a little more.

"You're too late, there's still one eye left," Danzo pointed out, but he froze when he realized he spoke too soon.

Although Sasuke's genjutsu prowess pales in comparison to Itachi's, he was able to use it very much to his advantage and put a stop to the so called Izanagi.

Sasuke fell to the ground, exhausted and bleeding from that last attack. It did go right through his chest he could have been dead.

"I think it's safe to say you're the winner," I laughed as I began to heal him. He put his hand over mine and I could feel his chest pounding from the fatigue. "I'm sorry, I wanted to help you."

Suddenly, it looked like Danzo was about to turn into a tree when his arm suddenly started growing. He yelled in pain and basically broke his arm off from the tree and hastily pulled off the bandages from his eyes.

I was shocked and I had never felt more enraged in my whole life than seeing him with that eye.

Although all Sharingan look the same, there's something different about each person that just makes you know when you've seen it.

Itachi's were calm and collected, Sasuke's are more proud and powerful. But there was something in Shisui's that were so kind that I would never forget.

"That's...that's Sh-Shisui's," I muttered as I shook. "That's his eye," I felt tears of anger roll down my face.

I stood up and grabbed my sword to face him myself from this point, but I knew I made a mistake once my mind went completely blank and I thought of my memories with Sasuke.

I felt bitter and angry and the only thing that came to mind next was that I wanted to kill him for everything he had done and I didn't even know what that was.

__________

Hello everyone, random update on this story but I was going through this and I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS so it's a super weird transition...I'm so sorry about that. I don't even know how this happened. It's been a long time so I don't remember the story in great detail, so I'll give you a brief summary:

Danzo uses the Kotoamatsukami on Yuyan to fight Sasuke. Hisen decides to help Sasuke because it's over for everyone if Yuyan accidentally kills him.

I don't remember exactly how it happens, but Yuyan is under the genjutsu to protect Danzo so she gets a chidori through the chest while Sasuke is trying to kill Danzo. Also, Hisen manages to escape with Shisui's other eye.

Once Danzo dies, the Konica shinobi show up +Hisui and they think he tried to purposefully kill Yuyan and he gets really mad because they treat him like the villain when he killed the really villain aka DANZO I hate this man.

Sasuke decides that if they're gonna treat him like that then he doesn't want to go back to Konoha until he actually redeems himself, he goes back with the Akatsuki and Tobi, but before that Yuyan yells at him and is really mad because she tried her hardest to bring him back this time.

She's also super mad at everyone else because they didn't even try to listen to what Sasuke had to say and just treated him like he had done everything wrong.

I think that's it?? I'm not sure how many details I left out but that's just a run through, again I am SO SORRY I deleted that chapter in accident I'm so mad the whole flow of the story feels ruined 😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.1K 1K 28
Sequel to Psychopath Naruto fanfiction [ORIGINAL] This is Book 2! WARNING:Short chapters ahead After Y/n left Orochimaru's hideout she joined the Aka...
36.5K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
4.7K 111 20
A fallen countess mistreated by her step-mother , Who is naruto for her ?? a lover or a brother??? A fateful night to remember... might change y/n l...