they're gazebos! - IT

By -dylanobriens

2019 update ;; why are y'all still reading this it's so cringey on hiatus [requests are? ; closed] preference... More

a note before you read
requests
preferences ↴
p1 : how you met
p2 : they hide that they like you
p3: you finally find out
p4: who your best friend is
p5: couple picture
p6: when you break up+make up
p7: your milk and honey poem
p8: which one of their friends likes you
p9: PDA
p10: they walk in on you changing
p11: you're dating another loser
p12: when someone hits on you (losers club)
p13: what he does to embarrass you (cast)
p16: soulmate au (losers club)
p17: soulmate au (cast)
p18: your the sun and all her flowers poem (losers club)
p19: your the princess saves herself in this one poem (losers club)
p20: your favorite picture of them (cast)
p21: their favorite picture of you (cast)
p22: your favorite picture of them(losers club)
p23: their favorite picture of you (losers club)
p24: your love poem (losers club)
p25: your love poem (cast)
p26: things they post when they miss you (cast)
p27: what they do when you get hate (cast)
p28: your halloween costumes (losers club)
p29: your halloween costume (cast)
p30: sweet pickup lines (losers club)
p31: sweet pickup lines (cast)
p32: pet names (losers club)
p33: pet names (cast)
p34: losers club instagram
p35; your doctor who quote (losers club)
p36: your doctor who quote (cast)
p37: your harry potter quote (losers club)
p38: your harry potter quote (cast)
imagines/requests ↴
richie tozier request - 1
beverly marsh request - 2
beverly marsh request - 4
beverly marsh request - 5
richie tozier request - 6
beverly marsh request - 7
jeremy taylor request - 8
richie tozier request - 9
beverly marsh request - 10
stanley uris request - 11
wyatt oleff request - 12
richie tozier - 2
eddie/richie/reader request - 13
eddie kaspbrak request - 14
beverly marsh request - 15
bill denbrough request - 16
beverly marsh request - 17
extra ↴
a/n
a/n 2 !!
an 3!!!!!!
tagged - 1
stranger things 2

bill denbrough request - 3

5.1K 115 16
By -dylanobriens

// for EmmaRMay !! hope you like it//

Bill was spending Christmas this year with your family since his family we're in the mood for Christmas with everything about Georgie having happened.
Bill didn't want to come to your house but since you guys had been dating for a while now, he decided that he would come.
Your family loved him and didn't want him to be upset on the holidays since his parents had basically given up on him.
You were sitting next to the Christmas tree in your living rooms, watching A Christmas Story as a fire crackled in the background. You cuddled into Bill's side, feeling safe and peaceful. He had his arm wrapped around your shoulders, his head gently rested on yours. You were slowly falling asleep but didn't want to miss the end of the movie.
You felt Bill's warmth leave you as he stood up. "What...?" You questioned and looked groggily at his figure. "I w-w-want to give y-you your present e-early," He told you with a gentle smile. You returned it and snuggled into the blanket that had fallen from the back of the couch.
Bill returned a few minutes later with a small box. You sat up slowly and rubbed your eyes. Bill returned to his seat next to you and handed you the box. You took it after you paused the movie. "What is this?" He just gave you a smile and nodded for you to open it.
You slowly opened the small box and gasped when it opened. "Oh my god, Bill!" You gasped out. It was a beautiful necklace that had a silver pendent on it with the date you guys started dating on it.
"This must have cost you a fortune!" You exclaimed, still gaping at the necklace. "W-W-Well only t-the best for y-you," He told you, kissing your forehead. "You really didn-" you started to protest. "Y-Yes I d-did," Bill told you. "I love you so much Bill," You whispered to him as he clasped the necklace around your neck. "I l-love you too," Bill responded and you shared a quick peck.
After that, you and Bill went back to your previous position, him holding you as you watched Christmas movies. Your eyes shifted to the window as you watched snow start to flutter down to the ground. Bill nuzzled his nose into your head while you finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

//sorry this is short but i thought that the imagine was so cute aw baby bill//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 24
❝𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞❞ ❝𝐲𝐞𝐬... 𝐢 𝐚𝐦❞ ❝𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬'𝐬...
114K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
1.4M 30.7K 150
preferences for: • Chosen • Finn • Jack • Jaeden • Jeremy • Nicholas • Sophia • Wyatt
343K 5.2K 93
started.2017 psa: i was 12-13 when i wrote this so it's embarrassing ☹