Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. Еще

-1-
-2-
-3-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
1K
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

-4-

112 1 0
CinnaConn

Cameron's POV

I wake up with Gracie in my arms and Hayes beside her. What the hell happened yesterday? Oh yeah. I got a girlfriend (Gracie), a fan found out that I made out with her, but thought we had sex Nash found out along with the whole Magcon family, I saw Matt kiss Gracie, we had a Bonn fire, Matt kissed Gracie again, I got pissed along with her brothers, Hayes took her inside, we watched Frozen, I fell asleep with Gracie in my arms, Hayes yelled at Matt for kissing her on the head witch caused me to wake up, and I fell asleep again.

Huh. I never thought that Nash would find out that quickly oh well. Grace stirs beside me.

"Mmmmm morning babe," She stretches and her shirt falls a little. She pulls it up immediately.

"Hey! This is Magcon not a peep show!" I joke.

"Shhh Hayes may hear us." I nod.

"Hear what? That Gracie's shirt fell and you said that this was Magcon not a peep show, yeah I saw and heard that,"

"Shit. So you saw my..."

"Yup. And don't act like its a bad thing I've seen you naked many times. I'm your twin I'm gonna tease you." She blushes.

"So I'm really excited for Magcon today!" She tries to change the subject she's so cute, "What?" She giggled.

"Your so stunning in the morning why bother wearing make up?" She looks at me funny.

"I don't and we should probably start getting ready- OH SHIT! WHAT TIME IS IT?" Our eyes grow wide and we shoot up.

"IM SHOWERING FIRST!" Hayes darts for the bathroom.

"Uh no ever heard of ladies first?" Grace charges after him.

He looks back smirking, "Nope!"

"You can shower in my shower if you want!" I say to Gracie.

"Sure, thanks, but I can't I'll be in a room full of- Matt will be there." She freezes.

"You'll be fine! If it makes you feel better I'll stand outside the door!" She smiles and we walk down to my room.

"Hey Gracie!" Everyone shouts.

"Hey, Cam did you get it on again last night?" Aaron jokes.

"No sadly!" I joke and Gracie blushes.

"Good I don't need to loose you to Nash!" Aaron jokes and everyone laughs including Gracie. "So what brings the chick here?" Aaron directs his attention to Gracie.

"Just taking a shower; Hayes is using mine." She looks at me. "Cam promised to guard the door.

"From the inside?" The color drains from my face, "If you know what I mean." We all laugh again. I have to strain from punching him. "Hey I'm just joking! Dude chill you look like you want to break my neck!" I do. is it really that obvious? I guess so.

"Come on, babe guard the door while I shower. I nod and take my position in front if the door once she walks in.

Grace's POV

I get into the shower once the water heats up. The water feels so good! I wish Cam were he- NO! I promised Nash that I wouldn't do that to him ever again until I'm older.

I wash my hair and my body then turn off the water and get out. I hear voices it's probably the guys, but the room seems empty. is that Nash I hear? I get dressed, blow dry and straiten my hair and listen in on their conversation.

"I can't believe you want me to be okay with you dating my little sister after you had sex with her!" I can hear Nash's footsteps as he paces back and forth I'm front if the door. I can't help it! I'm too mad! I barge into the room.

"I will date him! I love Cameron with all of my heart! If you wanted me happy, you'd let me continue to date him!" Nash stares at the ground.

"Fine. I guess I should stop treating you like a kid and like the young woman you are. I'm so sorry!" his eyes well up with tears, but then his face darkens. "If you EVER do that again though you have to tell me! I'm more mad about that than the fact that you did that! I can't believe I had to find out from a fan!" That's it! I have to find out who that fan is! No one knew about it though that is except for Matt. Maybe it wasn't Matt though maybe we had the blinds open I don't know fans are crazy.

"I have to find out who this fan is!" I blurt out.

"I agree they shouldn't have invaded our privacy! Magcon doesn't start until noon- WHAT TIME IS IT?" Cam interrupts himself. It's 11:30 shit. We have to be downstairs for sound check! We dash out of the room and see the boys sitting on the couch.

"What's up with you?" Shawn looks at us weird.

"ITS 11:30!" We shout at the same time.

"Dude chill! Bart just called while You were yelling at Cameron, Nash! He said that because the microphones aren't working, we have five and a half hours to do whatever we want! When are you gonna except that they're a couple now?"

"Already have," Nash smiles at Cam and me holding hands.

"Do you want to go do something with me today?" Cam asks me.

"I'd love to! Like a real date right?" I smile.

"Yup!" Cam makes a popping noise on the "p".

"Where are you taking me?"

"How about the boardwalk!" My eyes widen.

"Really?" He smiles and nods.

"Go get your swimsuit on just in case we hit the beach!"

I run upstairs to change into my favorite blue bathing suit and bump into Hayes.

"Woah hold up! What are you excited about?" Hayes crosses his arms and blocks me from continuing down the hallway.

"Why do you care?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"I'm your twin! I know when something's up! Now spill!" I try to control my excitement, but can't I just start going crazy right there in the hallway.

"I'm going on my first date with Cameron at the boardwalk!" His smirk fades, "What?"

"Nothing have fun!" He puts on a fake smile and walks on. That was weird. I quickly change into my rainbow bathing suit (it's green it fades into the blue and same on the bottom.). On top of that I put on my band T-shirt and my Aeropostale shorts. I smile because I thought I forgot it and that I was going to wear the blue one. I grab my gold iPhone 5s and check the time. I then throw it and wallet in my backpack. I then throw on my white flip flops and put my hair up into a high ponytail with a underarmer headband. I'm all set! I hear a knock on the door please be Cam! Please be Cam!

I throw open the door and sitting there is a note. I pick it up and read it. It says:

I see you and lover boy are going to the boardwalk! If you want to save your relationship don't go. I'll see you soon!

-Annonomous

Okay that was weird. I see Cam coming up the hall with a present in hand.

"Cam! You didn't have to do this!" I blush.

"It's nothing just open it!" He smiles. I thank him and unwrap it carefully, "Awww come on! You're not one of those people who save the paper are you?" He jokes.

"No," I tear the present open and see a brand new Cannon T3i! I jump into his arms, "Thank you this is the best present ever!" He kisses my head.

"Thanks, babe! Now you have something to take pictures with at the boardwalk!" I smile.

"Let's go!" He laughs. I take the camera out of the box and to my surprise it's fully charged!

We're about to leave and Taylor stops us at the door before we have the chance to leave, "Where is Gameron going at this fine hour?" He presses blocking the door.

"To the boardwalk and that's a terrible ship name!" Cam laughs.

"Totally!" I agree it was pretty bad, "Now if you would excuse us we have to go!" I push Taylor out of the way and we walk out. I plan to tell Cameron about the note after we get back.

He gets into the limo and I follow him, "Is something wrong?" Cam takes my hand.

"No," I lie. I already know I'm the worlds worst lier.

"Yes there is come on tell me!" He gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I got a note from an annonamous person I was going to tell you after our date because I didn't want to ruin it," I pull it out of my backpack. I didn't even know I put it there. Oh well. He takes it and reads it. He looks concerned.

"We'll take care of this after the boardwalk," I nod. And we sit in the car just talking about anything and everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The limo driver drops us off at the boardwalk and the our body guards (I forget their names) surround us. Instantly girls start screaming for Cameron. They were being held back my metal fences. (Cam must've called ahead and told them we were coming).

Cameron's POV

We get out of the car and exactly what I had expected, girls were everywhere. Ugh! Can't a guy get quality time with his girlfriend? Obviously not when your Cameron Dallas.

"Hey Cam can we go on that one?" she points to a red and white roller coaster.

"Sure!" I take her hand and kiss he top of her head.

"What was that for?" she giggles.

"I didn't know I was a crime to kiss my girlfriend!" I joke.

"Come on I know something's up!" I sigh.

"Okay I just want these girls to know that I'm here with my GIRLFRIEND!" All the disappointed girls now hang their heads and leave. We ride the roller coaster along with like 15 others and get hot and decide to go swimming.

"I bet I could run in the sand faster then you!" she challenges.

"Oh yeah? On your marks get set go!" We both take off. Gracie's right! It's hard to run in sand.

"Cam, you win?" Grace is slumped over and panting.

"You're not getting off that easy!" I turn around a walk towards her. I pick her up and carry her to the water.

"Put me down!" She's laughing, "At least let me take off the clothes I have on over my bathing suit!"

"You should've thought of that before now! You must pay!" I'm now standing in the water and am about to drop her when she plants a kiss right on my lips.

"Did I pay the price?" She smirks after we pull away. I nod and let her take her clothes off and we run into the water together in our bathing suits.

"Let's post a picture on Instagram! I never want to forget this moment!" She nods. We kiss again and I snap the picture. It's kinda hard because I can't see where my thumb was, but it was totally worth it!

We continue to play in the water and we mess with people for vine.

"Hey it's 4:30 lets go!" I frown.

"Fine!" She takes my hand and practically drags me back to the limo, "I really like it when you hold my hand!" I smirk and she blushes so fairly her face is almost purple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes' POV

I hear the door open and Gracie and Cameron walk in laughing.

"Hey!" I glare at them, "Do you know what time it is?"

"Uhhh," Cam checks his phone and eyes widen, "4:45 shoot we have like 45 minutes before Magcon!"

"Yeah! Now go get changed!" They nod and run upstairs to shower and change. I sit down on the couch and Matt's there. Ugh I've really been trying to avoid him the past few days after that little stunt he pulled with my twin.

I shoot him a dirty look then direct my attention to Twitter. I see a notification from iMessage from Matt Espinosa. I look at him and he offers me an apologetic look. The text reads:

Hey! Talk 2 me bro! Your whole family isn't talking to me except Gracie! Please I want things 2 go back 2 normal. Let's go to Magcon as bros

I think about my response and I finally respond my text reads:

Idk dude u kinda almost ruined my sisters thing with Cam but I'll go talk 2 Nash and see if we can 4give u

He immediately responds:

WHY DO U HAVE 2 TALK 2 NASH ALL THE TIME THIS IS YOUR AND MY THING! I want 2 mend the bond between us and the 1 I have between Nash! Your sis seems to taking it just fine!

I think about my response:

Fine bros

He looks at me with a smile and responds:

😃 yea we're like a couple of white girls we're like 5 ft apart and txting 😂

I respond:

Lol 😂😂😂😂

Nash's POV

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it and see it's from Hayes. Since when does he text me? I ou lock my phone and read the message it says:

Dude I just made up with Matt u should 2

Ugh. I guess I should. I mean I have to spend two weeks with him I might as well make the most of it. I sigh and respond. My text reads:

Ugh fine send him up

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door, "COME IN MATT!" I holler at the door, not to be mean, but so he would hear me. He opens the door and enters the room looking kind of nurvus.

"Hey," he says and sits down next to me on the bed.

"Hi," I say dryly, "so, Hayes said I should forgive you and I'm thinking I should too considering I have to spend the next two weeks with you," I smile and so does he.

"Thank you!" He hugs me, "Bros?" I smile.

"Bros!" I say dryly, "Now let's round everyone up! We have to be at sound check in five minutes!" We jump up and call everybody to come downstairs for sound check.

"Testing testing one two!" Says Cam. Everyone repeats into their microphone. I go backstage and see Gracie on her phone.

"Are you coming?" She looks at me.

"What if the person who gave me that note is here?" Her face turns pale and she looks like she's about to cry. I pull her into a hug.

"Well you have 11 bodyguards that wouldn't let anything happen to you. Two of which is your VERY over protective brothers. If that person is here that can see how good you and Cam look together!"

She giggles,"Okay fine!" I cheer and pick her up and carry her on stage so they can get her a microphone. Once everyone is ready, they bring us back and announce us. I told them to introduce Grace with Hayes as twins.

Once everyone is out there, we begin the interview. Grace sits by Cam and Hayes. Cam holds her hand rather tightly. He's as scared as I am that person that said those things is here. Deep breaths.

Everything's going to be fine why do I have to be so protective all the time? Ugh.

"Okay first question," Cam scans the crowd because he was at the end of the table, "You in the pink and blue striped shirt,"

The person hands her a microphone, "Ummmmm hi Cameron is it true that you and Grace are a couple?" I decide to show them and kiss him square on the lips. The whole room goes insane. It's my turn to pick now.

"You over there in the Taylor Caniff bandana and pink sweatshirt," I point to her a and the previous girl hands her the microphone.

"Is it true that your pregnant with his baby?" Nash jumps up.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" He looks at me and Cam, "If you excuse me I need to talk to the two lovebirds back stage." He grabs my wrist and Cameron's and we walk (well Nash is walking we're being tugged around like a couple of dogs.)

When we get back stage Nash tries to calm down, "You're pregnant?! How am I going to explain to mom and dad that you got pregnant? I can't just go up to them and say, 'Hi, mom hi, dad yeah ummm Gracie is pregnant with Cameron Dallas' baby have a nice day!'"

"I'M NOT PREGNANT! SOME FAN JUST MADE THAT UP!" I cry into Cameron, "Why would you even think I would do that?! You know me! I'm top of my class, goodie-two-shoes, not someone who has sex with whoever and has like 5 billion abortions a mounth! Come on, Cam let's go home." I take his hand and we get up about to leave when Nash breaks down.

"I'm so sorry! I know we've discussed this! I can't believe I believed some fan. I'm going to go out there and tell them that." Nash leaves and that leaves only Cam and I.

His face darkens, "Are you really pregnant?" I shake my head he nods and smiles, "Good. I've got enough on my plate right now I don't need a kid." We laugh.

I kiss him and sit on his lap, "I love you, but I can't trust you with a little you, a little me." We laugh again. After we get this whole thing settled Cam and I return to our seats.

Cam is staring and one area of the room, "What is it, babe?" I hug him.

"There," he points to a poster, "That's you and me that night." The color drains from our faces. We've found our culprit.

"If I could ask that girl holding the poster of Cam and I to come forward, that'd be great!" I try to sound cheery. I get up and walk over to Nash, "Did you see her poster?" He looks at it and jumps up from the table. "Shhh" I try to calm him down, "we're just going to talk to her calmly and humanely."

He walks over to the chick, "Ummm that's a cool poster, but you can't have that here. Where did you get the picture anyway?"

She smiles, "From the internet on my friend's Instagram yeah she actually saw you through the window I guess the blinds weren't closed," Now we're getting somewhere!

"Oh cool what's your friend's name? I'm going to follow her!" I say she smiles and writes down her username. Fangirls are awful stupid. "Thanks!" You're coming tomorrow right? She nods. "Cool it was nice talking to you!" She squeals and hugs me. Ummm that was weird. Then she returned to where she was standing. We finish out the night then decide to call the police.

Nash's POV

We finally found the person that did that! I'm so happy I decide to call the cops, so they can get this matter taken care of.

(N- Nash PD- Police department)

PD-911 what is your your emergency?

N-Ummm hi I'm Nash Grier and my sister is dating Cameron Dallas. While they were making out, a fan took a picture. We have her name and where she is staying.

PD-We'll be right right there. My daughter loves you guys do you think I could get her you autographs? It's her birthday tomorrow and she was so mad that she couldn't go to Magcon with a friend.

N-Sure, but first lets get this matter taken care of.

PD-Thanks I really appreciate it!

N-No problem!

(End of call)

When they get here, we show them the account.

"Is something wrong?" I look at the police officer that now looks like he's about to pass out.

"That's my daughter."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dream Justine

Фанфик

14.2K 281 39
4 girls, following their dreams and falling in love with them as well.
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
1.3K 80 25
Sometimes people need someone in there life to put them together like a puzzle. After there heart has broken into a million pieces it's hard to find...
74K 1.1K 27
In which a girl runs into a quirky boy and crumbles... In which a boy runs into a short girl and falls apart... All rights reserved.