Here We Go {Vauseman}

By bayvause

Piper, hacker genius, too smart for school and friends. Will Alex Vause change that? Or will they have the sa... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.

Chapter 7.

1K 37 1
By bayvause

Lunch period rolled around and I made my way storming to the cafeteria, I spotted Polly, Larry, and Pete. Nothing new. I speed walked all the way to my seat, which was sadly next to Larry's.

"Something wrong Pipes?" Polly asked.

"No.' I muttered.

"Is it you and Alex?" She questioned.

"Yes, we're just having a little disagreement."

from the corner of my eye I've never witnessed a human more happier than Larry could possibly ever be.

"What happened?"

Polly and these questions I swear. Larry was all ears.

"Curiosity killed the cat." was all I said. I got up and walked out the cafeteria.

I get a call from Matthew as I'm making my way to the Media Center.

"Hello."

"Let's become a organization." he said, straight to the point.

"Didn't that get me a broken arm."

"But someone offered me a good one for fighting crimes on the low."

"Become a undercover cop then."

"It's better than a cop."

"Okay but what if we end up not liking it and wanting to leave, who knows what they'll do to us."

"They'll trust us."

"Uhm no."

"Come on live a little."

"My arm lived a lot."

"stop using that as an excuse Piper."

"Stop looking for trouble Matthew" I said storming to the Media Center. Alex was standing by the door but I walked past her.

"I'm not, this is a good job."

"No, I just wanna live a normal life alright? If you're in trouble you know I'm there, but other than that, let me and my broken arm be." I huffed.

"Ok but this option is always on the table for you pipes, see ya."

"See ya." Then the line went dead.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Alex, with guilt in her eyes.

"Yes, do I know you."

"Don't do this."

"I was about to say the same thing but you were already out the door."

"Pipes." Her voice broke.

"You cannot blame me, I was scared, I didn't know who to trust, you didn't even tell me you were pretending not to know me-"

"I didn't know he was going to find you!"

"-Ok but I was being put in a headlock and a gun pointed at my head risking my life, and the fact that you said you didn't care, hurt me, and scared me. I was just thinking about how I would make it out alive. I was scared pipes! I can kinda fight but not with guns involved!" I started to understand.

"You should've left me, you knew it was going to be dangerous."

"I didn't want to bail! I liked hanging out with you, you were different."  She sighed.

"You don't know how worried I was for you! Thinking if you made it home ok, or if you're even alive. I rather face a broken arm than your corpse." A tear made its way down her face.

"I mean you wouldn't see my corpse cause they would've had somebody clean up my dead body and put it somewhere like that guy I kill-" She cried more, with a horrified look.

"Ok ok! Not making it better I see, I'm sorry! That was stupid!" I hugged her and she hugged me back tightly.

"Please stop scaring me." She whimpered.

"I'm not trying to." I felt so bad. She pulled away sniffing and fixing her glasses awkwardly adorable.

"I'm not usually a vulnerable person so you must be special." She chuckled shyly. I laughed.

"Well you only cried two times so."

"Yes, both for you"

"I thought you cried because you were in danger?" I questioned.

"Well yes because I thought I was finna get shot, but I also thought you were shot, I wasn't really looking, I was too scared, I mostly ran cause I couldn't even bare to see you die in person."

I kissed her cheek and she blushed, while fixing her glasses again.

"You're adorable."

"Hmph, I'm not always adorable." She scoffed.

"When are you ever not adorable?"

She pushed me against the wall gently enough not to hurt me then she slowly came close to my ear, her body carefully pushed against mine.

"Wanna find out?" She whispered seductively.

I was about to let out a moan but we heard movement, and she quickly got off me.

"Larry!?" I shrieked.

"Oh hey, I uh, see you and your girlfriend are on good terms again." He said awkwardly with his phone in his hand.

"How much did you hear!?" Alex asked sternly.  He held up his phone.

"Enough to hear you're doing illegal activity, and if Piper doesn't come to me, I will have to use this against her."

I looked at Alex, to only see a hurt expression.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Is this a sick joke!? Is this how you win girls!? Cause she will never love you!" Alex shouted.

"Well, she'll learn." He smirked.

"She is right here, and no I will not. Give me the phone Larry."  I growled. He laughed.

"Why do you think I will let you, have this jewel, baby?" 

Talk about bad timing, the librarian walked in the room to see the commotion.

"Go distract the librarian." I whispered to Alex.

She did as she was told and took the librarian somewhere out of perspective.

"Larry I don't wanna do this."

"Do what? Did you bring a gun?" He said horrified.

"Are you crazy!?" I shrieked.

I took out a blowgun from my back pocket and aimed it at him. I blew before he could move and the arrow shot his shoulder. He fainted.

"I brought a blowgun, duh." I smirked.

There's a janitor closet across the library, and so I ran to open it and dragged Larry with one hand all the way to the janitors closet, and closed it. God was it a hassle!

I ran to get Alex and she excused herself from the librarian and we ran back to the closet.

"What'd you do to him."

"Shot a dart at him, with this blowgun I always carry."

"How long is he going to be unconscious." She asked. I shrugged.

"Thirty minutes." I searched his pockets and got his phone, and searched if there's any more evidence. There wasn't.

"Shit, it's locked." But I saw there was a finger scanner on the bottom so I grabbed his hand and scanned it.

It unlocked. What popped up was the voice recorder. I played it and it showed our conversation, I deleted it and looked in the cloud to see if he saved it and he did so I deleted it there. I couldn't find anywhere else he would save it but I found a lot of shirtless selfies and I showed Alex, we both laughed about it so hard we couldn't breathe. We stopped laughing and I put the phone back.

"He won't even remember what happen to him." I smirked.

"That's nice and all but what are we suppose to do in thirty minutes!?"

"Grab my laptop."  She did and I hacked into the school security camera.

I cracked my knuckles and start typing, I deleted what happened. It took twenty five minutes because of how long the situation unraveled.

"There, no trace or anything. Let's go." I said. We left Larry unconscious in the janitors room, yea he'll be confused in five minutes but oh well.

"Don't you have to delete the one where we're leaving the janitors closet?" Alex asked. I sighed.

"Yep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 955 21
Laylor fanfic, Laura and Taylor fall in love. Passion, chemistry, and fear throughout this story. Smut warning. Feedback is appreciated!! :)
6.4K 42 9
Alex Vause meets Piper Chapman at New Moon Hot Yoga in NYC. Life goes on from there. OR: A very tall raven-haired girl, Alex Vause, walks down the s...
75.6K 1K 20
Alex and Piper fan fiction. Some parts will relate to Orange is the New Black, but I'm going to make my own story line. Smut warning. ENJOY!
1.1K 36 6
A Alex Cabot and Female reader story