Mujhse Dosti Karoge

By dreambigger125

Shraddha Kapoor and her step sister Tara Sutaria live together in the heart of Mumbai. Shraddha is a small gi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 8

881 54 75
By dreambigger125

Shraddha's POV:
I quickly rushed home after my rehearsal session with my last client which of course was Alia. As I got home, I went through my closet to see if I had anything which would go great with Varun's little date tonight. Oh shit, I totally forgot that Neha asked for us to get drinks at the club tonight. I shall text Varun asking if we can reschedule our date so I can go out with Neha. I grab my phone, opening to my messages.

Dhawan

Hey Varun, is it okay
if we can reschedule our
date tonight?

What? Why? Is everything okay?

Yeah, everything is fine. I just remembered
I made plans with Neha for tonight.

Oh that's fine. We can go there instead!

What? What about you not
wanting people to know who you are?

I have a makeup artist for a reason Shrads!
No one will notice me.

Oh whatever, if they see you
I am going to deny knowing you

Yeah right Shrads
you called your best friend 'Varun'

What? How do you know that?

A little birdy told me :)

Ugh, I forgot Alu's a big mouth! I will
deal with her myself.

So, shall we go to a club?

Just as long as you
won't get caught. If you think you will,
then we'll go to the restaurant and I'll
cancel with Neha.

Actually, you know what?

No Varun, I don't know.

Cancel with Neha, and you both
can come with me to this bash in a few days!

What? No!

What? It's just a bash that we actors
are attending.

I don't know! I'll see.

Promise?

Promise!

So restaurant date still on?
I already made the reservations.

Sure, why not? I'm sure Neha will prefer
the bash than some club lol

That's like my girl!

Um, hello?

Um hi!

I meant the my girl bit you duffer!

Well you are my girl in a way.

Shut up!

Make me! After all, we would've kissed
the other night if it weren't for my phone.

Shut up!

Again, here we go with the word shut up!
Your favorite word.

You're annoying V.
I-I meant Varun!

It's okay darling,
you can call me V :)

You're annoying Varun!

Learnt it from you!

Yeah whatever, anyway I am going
to get ready. I shall see you around 8!

See you then darling!

Our conversation made me grin ear to ear. But then I remember this stupid best friend of mine had to blurt out what I said to her to Varun. I open my calls and tap on her name.

"You stupid bitch!" I cuss immediately once she answers.

"What did I do?" She questions.

"Don't act all innocent stupid! I know you told Varun that I said his name." I say.

"Aha! I knew you said his name." She says and I groan.

"Damnit!" I say under my breath.

"Then you were saying noooo I never said his name Alu!" She mocks me to which I roll my eyes.

"Shut up! But why would you say that to him especially?!" I whine and she laughs.

"Well I only called him to ask if you two are involved with each other, and he asked why after denying it. It came out aswell babes! Sorry." She apologizes and I roll my eyes.

"It's okay, I guess. Now he's going to tease me!" I whine again and she giggles.

"He won't, but I heard you two are going on a little date." She says and I feel my cheeks heating up. I look into the mirror and see myself blushing, just thinking about tonight with Varun. It's like everything feels complete with him. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but it makes me laugh to the point where my stomach hurts. I feel so complete with him, like I've been longing for a home, and I've finally found it now.

"Yeah, we are!" I say smiling.

"I'm happy as long as you are." She says and I'm genuinely happy I have a best friend like her.

"But what do you mean by that Alu? I hope you don't think I like him in that way." I say to her, but inside I'm unsure of how I feel.

"What?" She asks.

"Yeah, I can't even either way. I'm getting an arranged marriage." I say biting my lips.

"Oh right, I forgot about that, but you haven't even said yes to anything yet." She says and I sigh.

"I know, but still I won't feel right and it doesn't seem right to me." I say and she sighs.

"I get it. You're right." She says and I nod.

"I'm gonna get dressed okay." I say.

"Yeah, but just don't get hurt both you and Varun!" She says.

"We won't. After all he's a star, I'm not. It's impossible isn't it?" I say and she sighs.

"Yeah, okay!" She says and I hint something behind her tone but I can't tell what it is. "Anyway, I'll let you get dressed." She says and hangs up before I tell her bye. That was so weird and it kind of gave me some sort of hint but I just can't tell what it is. I then grab a dress to wear and throw it on after freshening up. I apply minimal makeup and wear stud earrings, and curl my hair lightly so it looks nothing but natural. I then text Neha telling her I won't be able to make it tonight, to which she responds saying she wasn't going to either.

Tara then comes in my room and plops down on the bed.

"Where are you going all dressed up Di?" She asks and I blush.

"Out, with um Varun." I say turning off the curler.

"I thought you didn't like him." She says and I nod, because thats true.

"I didn't at first, because I judged him according to his movies. Not his personality, and who he is as a person." I say looking down.

"Oho! Someone's blushing nonstop." She teases and I flip her off. "But do you like him Di?" She asks seriously.

"I don't know, honestly speaking." I say.

"You seem as if you like him though Di." She says.

"Do I?" I asked, even though it's a question I am battling within me.

Varun's POV:
I arrive to Shraddha's house at exactly 8 pm. I message her telling her I am infront of her building. She doesn't reply nor does she see it, because I spot her coming out of the building at exactly 8. Right on time Shraddha. I get out the car to greet her.

"Wow, you cleaned up and managed to look less than a monkey and more like a human!" She smiles giving me a hug.

"Me? Look at you, you look less than a flamingo and more like a woman!" I return the banter to which she hits my arm. I kiss her cheek, softly before opening the door for her. She sits in the car and I shut the door before going back to the driver's side and getting in myself. I pull out from the parking space and drive to the fancy restaurant.

"You look really beautiful, Shraddha." I compliment her, taking my eyes off the road for 2 seconds. I see a small smile on her lips, with a little blush accompanying the smile. She looks at me, matching my eyes. Her eyes, slightly hazel but mainly brown, so beautiful that I tend to get lost everytime I look it.

"Thank you! You don't look too bad yourself." She says and I smirk.

"I'm bound to look good Shrads. I'm an actor, I have so much things to help beautify myself." I say touching my face. In the corner of my eyes I see her rolling her eyes, with a smile playing on her lips. I focus my attention back on the road, before I cause the both of us to crash. She turns on the radio and we begin to sing along to songs on the radio, having our share of laughs.

I pull in the restaurant's parking lot. Parking the car, I come out and open Shraddha's door and extend my hand forward. She looks at both me and my hand and smiles before placing her hand in mine. Just like that, I felt complete. She held my hand, and I felt so comfortable as if I found my way back home. She was my home, a home that I'll always come back to.

I open the door, and make her go in first. We walk towards the person who checks if we have a reservation.

"Ah Mr. Varun Dhawan, The Vineyard restaurant welcomes you and your beautiful date." The elder man smiles at both me and Shraddha. "Like you requested, a private table for two away from the rest of our guests this fine evening." He says.

"Absolutely correct." I smile.

"We will be taking this side entrance to your private table. Maria, please escort Mr. and Mrs. Dhawan to their table." My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. I could say the same about Shraddha, but poor girl was in coughing fits. I gently patted her back and requested for some water. She received the water and slowly drank from the glass.

"Um, we're not married." Shraddha corrects the man politely, with a smile on her face. The elder man looks a little bit embarassed but by answer I don't think I'd blame him for making that mistake.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you two were married. You both look more like a happily, married couple so I thought you were. I am so sorry." The man apologizes, but gains two smiles from both Shraddha and myself.

"Right this way, sir and ma'am." Maria says and escorts the both of us. Shraddha grabs my elbow, as we walk through the hallway to get to our private table.

"Varun, this is such a fancy restaurant." She gapes looking at the interior designs.

"Of course it is, I had to my special girl feel special." I say and she blushes. The waiter then brings us to our table. It was a beautiful view of the garden at the Vineyard, which consisted of a small waterfall and a little mini fountain in the garden.

"Woah!" She gazes at the view. I wish I can tell her the view in front of me is better. "This is so beautiful, Varun!" She says in a cute voice. I smile and hold her hand.

"We shall go see the view when we're finished with dinner." I say to which she smiles and nods like a little child. I then pull out her chair and wait for her to sit down and then push it back into the table. I sit across from her and I look at the menu.

"What would you like Shrads?" I asked skimming through the menu.

"I think I'll have a glass Iced Tea and to eat a Medium Rare steak with a side of french fries and a side salad." She says closing the menu, and taking a sip of the glass water they just served us. We then place our orders, and then begin to get in conversation with each other. We eat, and talk while laughing with each other. Shraddha couldn't stop laughing when I told her how I first got rejected by this girl I liked. I baked this girl a pie and wrote I love you with the whipped cream, and I got it back with whipped cream on my face.

"That's so funny!" She laughs, sipping her iced tea eating her side salad.

"Oh yeah? Tell me yours then." I say taking a bite of my Grilled Chicken.

"I um never had a rejection." She says sipping her Iced Tea.

"What? You always accepted them?" I asked.

"No, I mean I never liked anyone. I couldn't, my dad would have either my older cousin watch out for me since we used to attend the same college. Even if it was just for work or a project, I had to choose a girl." She says looking down at her food. I guess that makes me feel a bit honored to be the first guy she might like.

"I know what you mean by that. My sister in law, Jhaanvi used to go through that same trouble with her dad. She used to tell us, and then my brother Rohit and her fell in love and from then their love story happened." I say and she smiles.

"I wish my dad was like that. I wish he wasn't so overprotective, I mean I know why he is but I'm gonna be fine. After all, I'm only home then going to work otherwise I don't go anywhere else." She says and I nod.

"Well, it's his way of showing his love for you." I say and she nods. We then change the topic, and begin to laugh as our desserts came to the table. She ordered a red velvet cheesecake, whereas I ordered a chocolate mousse cake with tiny dark chocolate hershey kisses. We both continue to get to know each other over dinner.

"Here's my card." She hands me her credit card.

"What's this for?" I asked, to which I hope this is not what I think it is.

"To pay for dinner of course." She says and I sigh.

"I asked you out for this date, so let me pay for dinner Shraddha." I say and she glares me.

"No Varun, I want to pay!" She states still glaring me.

"No, you are not!" I say pushing the card in her hand. She glares me before taking her card back and stuffing it in her wallet.

"Thank you!" I smile and she flips me off which makes me laugh.

"I could've easily paid for dinner stupid!" She frowns.

"Fine, you'll pay for frozen yogurt on our way home." I say and she smiles.

"But knowing you, you'll frown at me for paying." She rolls her eyes.

"No, you pay for it okay!" I say and she nods. We then go out to the garden, obviously taking a stroll because neither of us wants to go home away from each other. I wish I had the guts to tell her I had fallen for her. This night, makes me realize I've fallen in love with this simplistic, gorgeous dancing angel. I look at her sometimes and wonder out of all the faces in the world, how did I find one so perfect for me? She's a queen with a little bit of savage. She's the kind of high only a deep soul can get stoned on. She is a wild tangled forest, with temples and treasures concealed within.

"This garden is so beautiful Varun!" She says laying her head on my arm.

"Not more than you though." I say, grabbing her waist and making her face me.

"What? No, I'm not beautiful Varun!" She laughs, brushing me off.

"Yes you are. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. You make me go crazy about you, every single thought is about you. It also makes me wanna do this," I pause tipping her head back with her chin, and plant my lips on hers. Our lips collide as if it was meant to be. I felt so much fireworks going off in my body. She pulls away and looks at me.

"I'm crazy about you too Varun!" She says and plants her lips back on mine.

"VARUN!!" Shraddha shouts, causing me to break out of my thoughts. "Where are you lost?! I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes, telling you to lets go to the car. It's starting to get freezing." She shivers, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Sorry." I apologize and mentally slap myself. I was bloody thinking of me telling her right here in this beautiful garden. I take off my jacket, and wrap it around her shoulders. She smiles at the small gesture and places her hand in mine.

"Do you still want to get some frozen yogurt?" I asked after we both get into the car and I turn on the heater.

"No, it's okay. I'm pretty stuffed." She says rubbing her hands on the sleeves of the jacket, which makes me turn the heat up a little bit. I nod and drive her back home. I am such an idiot for not realizing it was a damn dream!

"Thank you for dinner Varun! I had a really nice time." She says after I pull up infront of her building.

"Your welcome Shrads." I kiss her cheek to which I notice her blushing.

"Let me know when you get into your apartment." I say and she nods. I wait till she enters the building before I drive off. Later that night, I spent the rest of the night in my home gym working out a little and then freshening up and going to bed.

Next day...

"Tell Arjun you can't meet him. We have alot of rehearsals to do!" I complain to her which she laughs. I am utterly jealous that she is going to hang out with Arjun. That bastard had to bloody text her after our date and she had the courage to say yes!

"Varun, I'm going out for lunch with him. That's all!" She says defending herself.

"Tell him, you are busy." I say firmly.

"Why? Your practice is even finished!" She points out.

"True, but you are coming out to lunch with me! That's final." I say.

"No I am not! I agreed to go out for lunch with Arjun and you are just going to have to respect that." She says.

"But you said we'll get lunch together today and forever!" I pout lying. I can tell in Shraddha's eyes she knows I'm lying.

"You are lying, I never said anything like that!" She says. "Either way, I'm going out to lunch with him as a friend. I even went out with you on a date" She gets interuppted.

"Several dates with me." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Several dates with you as a friend!" She says.

"You are not going." I say.

"Watch me!" She says just like that and grabs her stuff and leaves the practice room.
*************************************************
End of Chapter💘

Oof first romance then a fight😩yikes! I wonder what will happen now! But I cannot wait I'm so excited to write the next 2 chapters, Well mostly Chapter 10! it might be the best chapter so far lovelies❣️

They went on their date, and Varun thought they both liked each other! I wonder if it's true💜

I'm so excited for chapter 10 and Yes that chapter might take a little bit of time because I want it to be perfect to how it's planned in my head! I don't want anything messed up so I say it might be out this week if not then maybe this weekend or Monday! I will post teasers for that chapter bc of the "long" wait🙃 stay tuned on that!

Who here wants a Sid x Tara oneshot? Ik i do since I have it planned but not the story yet but some ideas have come to mind🥰

Anyway, it was a pretty long chapter so far so i think you guys know what to do with the star and comment button💗

Any thoughts on this chapter?

Until then....
Signing off
-Becca❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 27
Love Story of alia bhatt and varun dhawan. Complete imagination for my varia They are love❤
9.3K 856 43
She looked at him from the side while sitting on the balcony. The view in front was mesmerizing and so was he. He chuckled lightly as his gaze moved...
12.2K 826 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...
8.9K 904 34
❝Meri ore se utha teri ore ko kadam pehla Milenge hum...❞ ♡♡♡♡ (From my side, the first step is taken towards you, we shall meet..) ...