Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 15 💀

21K 703 258
By DaisyDollDaze

~ 1 month later ~

It's been a month since Yoongi left. There hasn't been any communication between us, no calls, texts, a letter at least, nothing.

Tears have been escaping my eyes everyday, there's no way I can stop them from falling.

I kissed the ring he gave me and looked at the empty bed next to mines that once belonged to him. The fact that he was gone was hard for me.

Dance practice wasn't fun anymore. I couldn't focus even though I was the only one in that big room. It was different. When he was here I could hear the music from the studio room and the beautiful melody from the music he would work on.

How I wish he was here and had the door open to the studio, just so I could feel his presence, hear the loud music that once annoyed me and made it hard to focus on my dancing.

Zahra, Scarlet, Jaebum and Xiumin have been very busy with their own classes but still manage to come check on me once in a while. Their also upset about Yoongi leaving but they try cheering me up as I'm the one missing him the most.

Ever since the day he left I've been nothing but a mess. I feel like I'm clumsy now and I'm not focusing much on my dancing like I used to. Not only that but I've been skipping my class and haven't gone to practice.

Jin and Namjoon have spoken on the phone with me various times. They are both concerned about Yoongi and I. Not in our relationship if not about how we're doing physically and emotionally.

I'm not doing good in neither of those. If he's not going to come back sooner or later, I would at least like to hear something good for once instead of being depressed in this dorm by myself doing nothing.

~~~~~

~ Monday Morning ~

This morning I woke up feeling more energized, maybe it was the long shower I took? Or the breakfast I made for myself? Who knows, but for sure I'm not feeling depressed like most days.

Yes, I'm still upset and hurting from him leaving but we never broke up. Even if we're not together, holding hands, embracing eachother, kissing, just being besides one another it's okay because deep down we have eachother in our hearts.

Yoongi didn't leave because he wanted to. He just had to and those strict parents of his weren't going to support him and his career anymore. It's upsetting because I know how much he loves music and would stay up just to work on that. His dream is to become a producer and I hope he doesn't give up on that, even if there's going to be difficult times and ways to finish the career he has already started, he can't give up because I'm not giving up either.

~~~~~

I was dancing, giving it my all like I always did before Yoongi left. It's been a month since I danced like this and actually enjoyed it.

"Miss Kim?" I heard a females voice with a beautiful accent, which seemed British and paused the music.

Y/N: Yes?

Alice: Hello, Nice to meet you. My name is Alice.

She extended her hand for me to shake and I shook her hand followed with a slight bow. I've never seen her here before and I'm sure she isn't a student due to looking like she's in her late thirties, maybe a teacher?

Y/N: Hello, Nice to meet you. How can I help you ma'am?

Alice: I came to speak directly with you, I've heard great things about you from your previous Dance instructors and school principal. You are one of the most talented school dancers in this school and I'd like to talk to you about something. Is now a good time?

Y/N: Sure, let's take a seat.

I kindly guided her to sit on the bench by the wall and followed her. I have no idea what this is about but I'm hoping it's something good.

Alice: Thank you. Let me introduce myself properly, My name is Alice Healy and I'm the owner/principal of London Contemporary Dance School. I came here to speak with you about joining my school. Since it's your last year of college and you'll be graduating, I'd like for you to continue your last year there. If you'd like to of course.

She smiled and my jaw dropped. Did I hear her right? "London Contemporary Dance School?" That's the school I wanted to go ever since I started college.

Y/N: Are you serious? Of course I'd love to, that was my dream!

Alice: I knew it!

Y/N: you knew?

She clapped and smiled widely. I looked at her a bit confused.

Alice: Yes, I came across your application not long ago and realized you sent it three years ago ever since you started college. Because of that I am very sorry and wanted to make it up to you, Therefor I Myself, came all the way from London to meet and ask you if you'd still like to join my school?

I felt like crying. This can't be happening. Something that I dreamed of came back to me. I can't say no to this big opportunity. If I graduate from there I'll be able to become a real professional dancer, even a teacher.

Y/N: I'd love to, I just need to talk with my older brother and-

Alice: Honey, I already did. I checked your background and I'm truly sorry about your parents but I'll tell you something. I'm sure they are very proud of you.

Y/N: Thank you..but, how did you speak to them? They live a bit far from here

Alice: You know we do live in the present?

She waved her phone in front of me and chuckled. I laughed softly and nodded.

Y/N: Right, sorry I'm kind of in between shock. Does this mean that they agreed?

Alice: Of course they did, and they are proud of you. Both of them have been paying for your college, am I right?

Y/N: Yes, they have. Their actually helping me pay this last year too

Alice: Well there's no need to worry about that anymore. You'll be joining my school for free, and I'm not taking a no as an answer. So please accept my offer, I owe you this much for wanting to get into my school for years.

My eyes started stinging and I knew it was to late to hold my tears back. They rolled down my checks repeatedly, I was so happy to hear this. Still not able to believe and process everything.

I wiped my happy tears and shot her a big smile.

Y/N: I accept your offer! Thank you so much

Alice: Yes! I'm so happy hun, trust me you'll love it and I'll make sure you have everything you need so don't worry

She got up and gave me a hug. I thanked her once again and pulled away.

Y/N: So when do I transfer?

Alice: Today. We'll leave tomorrow night

Y/N: Then I should hurry and withdraw from school so I can have enough time to pack.

Alice: No no don't worry about that, leave it to me. You pack and take your time. Here's my card, save my number and I'll contact you after we're all set.

Y/N: Great, Thank you so much!

I took the card from her and we exchanged smiles as she waved goodbye and excused herself out the practice room.

This was unbelievable, I'm going to transfer to the Dance school I've always dreamt of going to. I thought the chance would never come, after my parents passed away I thought I had bad luck and wasn't going to succeed in life or become someone but I was wrong.

This is a big opportunity and I'm going to take it. It's never too late.

My heart is hurting because Yoongi is not here and now I'm going to be more farther but at the same time I'm happy because I know he's going to be proud of me and is still cheering me on from afar.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and brought my hand up. I smiled as I started caressing the ring he got me.

I hope we can see eachother again one day. Even if we have to wait, I don't care. As long as I see, hug, kiss you and stay by your side I'll be fine.

I'll have to go but I'll come back and I hope your here by then.

Y/N: I love you Yoongi and I'll keep my promise.

~~~~~~~~
Y'all miss him? 😭 Poor Asian Casper, how come you ain't appearing now! Come back Yoongi 😩

P.S ~ From here on, The next few chapters will be in your POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 8.5K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff
29.7K 1.1K 25
Cover designed by MythicalWeirdo on YouTube. Go check her out! Warning! Sensitive topics may occur! Ten years after living in Goyang, Y/N is moving...
105K 5.1K 74
Jin: you shouldn't kiss anyone on January 1 Jk: what why- Jin: because it's only the first date ...
57.7K 1.9K 32
"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close miss that you can call me with my first nam...