Rooming With Royals ✔️

By Dark-Shadow

Highest Rank #19 in Fantasy. Four guys , hot guys rooming with you and that's not all , they're princes. Sup... More

Rooming With Royals
Rooming With Royals [2]
Rooming With Royals [3]
Rooming With Royals [4]
Rooming With Royals [5]
Rooming With Royals [6]
Rooming With Royals [7]
Rooming with Royals [8]
Rooming with Royals [9]
Rooming with Royals [10]
Rooming with Royals [11]
Rooming with Royals [12]
Rooming with Royals [14]
Rooming with Royals [15]
Rooming with Royals [16]
Rooming with Royals [17]
Rooming with Royals [18]
Rooming with Royals [19]
Rooming with Royals [20]
Rooming with Royals [21]
Rooming with Royals [22]
Rooming with Royals [23]
Rooming with Royals [24]
Rooming with Royals [25]
Rooming with Royals [26]
Rooming With Royals [27]
Rooming with Royals [28]
Rooming with Royals [29]
Rooming with Royals [30]
Rooming with Royals [31]
Rooming with Royals [32]
Epilogue

Rooming with Royals [13]

260K 9.3K 1.6K
By Dark-Shadow

Ch. 13

Violet's P.O.V.

"Sì la mamma, è buono." (Yes mom, everything is good). Giovanni smiled slightly as his mother rambled on about how much she missed him.

"Mi manchi troppo, non ti preoccupare, mi prenderò cura di me stesso." ( I miss you too, don't worry, I will take care of myself). He put his hand on his hip with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Mamma, sarò bene! Fermata donandovi un attacco di cuore!" (Mama, I'll be fine! Stop giving yourself a heart attack!). Although I understood nothing of what he was saying, I was sure that his mom was worried sick about him.

"True, especially when he's mommy's little boy." Remus gushed, putting his hands below his chin with a sickly sweet smile on his face. Giovanni turned to glare at him, but his glare quickly faded away when his mom screamed through the phone.

"Rispondervi madre Gigi!" (Answer you mother Gigi!)

Bryson, who was drinking a cup of orange juice, spat it into Remus' face. I chocked on my laughter as Remus wiped of the juice from his face with disgust. Bryson turned serious as he took a white napkin that lied on the table in front of us and slowly started to clean his mouth.

"Ahem, as I was saying, Natalie Portman would definitely suit Remus since she got one hell of a body to satisfy his needs and cravings. Moreover-" Bryson didn't get to finish what he was about to say as Remus jumped on his making them both land on the floor.

"You're dead, hotshot." Remus growled on top of Bryson, who had a small smile on his face.

"What? Do you prefer Jennifer Aniston? I picked the best of the best!" He shrieked, then put his hands up in surrender.

"But hey, Dude, if you like older women then that's fine with-" I doubled over my laughter, grabbing a nearby pillow and hiding my face beneath it. My laughter died down when I heard someone's nose crack. I pulled the pillow away from my face, looking at who punched who to see Bryson's nose bleeding. Bryson was glaring at Remus, his darkening green eyes making Remus jump off him.

"You're dead man," he threatend before running after Remus out of the room. I cringed when I heard something crash and rolled my eyes at the sound of Bryson cussing.

Eros, who was sitting in front of me, chuckled and to my surprised it turned into full laughter. When he noticed me staring at him, he regained his composure and turned serious once more, though a small smile remained on his face.

Giovanni sighed as he hit the 'quit call button' and slumped onto the sofa.

"Ugh, those two can be so annoying sometimes." He groaned, rubbing his temples.

"Why? Did your mom hear what happened?" I joked, placing the pillow next to me. My eyes widened when I saw Giovanni glaring at me.

"She didn't!" I exclaimed, trying so hard not to laugh like Eros who was trying to cover his laughter with loud coughs. Giovanni rolled his eyes and leaned forward, running a hand through his hair.

"She did!" He replied, his voice turning into a high pitch girly tone. I glared at him crossing my arms together.

"I do not sound like that!"

"Actually, you do." Eros smirked, looking at me through thick eyelashes. Giovanni high-fived him with a big grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and got up from the sofa heading for the patio.

---

I smiled as I saw an affectionate mother bird tending to her chicks. Without warning, she began to heave and regurgitated in her young chicks' mouths- I shook my head not wanting to think about it. I closed my eyes thinking of the old days when my mom used to cook me food.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" I stared at my mom with my big, violet eyes. Her sight landed on me as she smiled and leaned down till she was at my level.

"Well baby girl, I'm making lasagna. Why are you asking?" She asked, a grin spreading on her face. I put my finger under my chin and made a face while looking at the bulb above me.

"I don't know." I shrugged, playing with my black hair.

"Okay." Mom replied, a small smile playing along her face as she continued cooking the lasagna noodles. I played with my fingers, curiosity burning within me. I started looking around the kitchen for no reason till I couldn't help it anymore. I stood next to mom and nudged her.

"Can I help you?" Her smile turned into a laugh.

"Of course you can baby girl!" She held me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.

"Here you go, stir the noodles and I'll make the sauce, okay?" I nodded and moved the noodles.

I laughed when I remembered the memory. At the end of the day, both of us were covered with tomato sauce because I couldn't resist waving the spoon in the air.

"You got sauce on your nose, Mommy." I giggled, pointing to mom's nose as she started to wipe her face. She put the tissue on her noise and wiped the tomato sauce. I giggled and shook my head, pointing to another area. I did that a several times till my mom caught up with what I was doing and chased me around the house.

"Why you little-" I laughed out loud and tried to get out of her grip as she started tickling me.

"Mommy! Ha-ha, stop." I begged thrashing around as loud giggled escaped my mouth.

"Well, well, well, what is happening here?" My dad was standing next to the kitchen door. Mom let me go the minute she heard his voice making me run and hide behind my dad.

"She had sauce on her face so I told her where they were then she started tickling me." I giggled gripping my dad's leg. He turned around and patted me on the head.

"I noticed that. She still has small spot on her face." He pointed out, winking before making his way to mom and standing in front of her with a grin on his face. Mom crossed her arms, a smirk on her face.

"Oh really? And where is it?"

"Right here, let me wipe it away." Daddy leaned forward and kissed my mom on her lips 'wiping' the red sauce off her lips. I groaned putting both of my small hands on my eyes. Why do they always kiss? It's gross!

I chuckled as I thought of how disgusted I was by their kiss. I was five when back then, that's why I was such an innocent little girl who coverered her eyes whenever her parents kissed. A tear escaped my eyes as I thought of that memory. Mom and Dad really loved each other; you could see intheir eyes. I missed those moments where Dad would joke around and Mom and I would laugh, even though his jokes aren't funny.

"What are you doing here?" I quickly wiped the tear away and turned around to see Giovanni standing a few feet away from me.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view." I replied with ease. Giovanni nodded, believing what I said and stood next to me.

"You're right, it's amazing out here." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"What was your mother telling you?" I asked, looking at Giovanni curiously.

"She said that she misses me and wished that I was there. Did what mothers do best; make you feel guilty about not calling them every day." Giovanni laughed a little and then silence filled us.

I wanted to ask him why he was acting cold towards me yesterday, but bit my tongue instead so as to not to ruin the moment. Giovanni scooted closer to me till our arms were touching. I bit my lip and kept my gaze forward. Giovanni wanted to say something, but his phone started beeping. He took out his phone from his pocket and read the message. Sighing, he put it back in his pocket and looked at me with apologetic eyes. I smiled and nodded, knowing that he should go.

"I'm sorry for yesterday; I didn't mean to act distant. I was just a little bit mad." He pressed his solid chest against my back and I couldn't help shuddering in delight as I felt his breath tickling my hair. "And don't forget that tomorrow's your first day training." Suddenly, his presence was gone. I exhaled a breath of relief and touched my cheeks which were now flaming red. I caught sight of someone leaning against a tree not too far away. My eyes widened as I realized it was Eros. He was glaring at the spot Giovanni had just stood. As soon as he saw me looking, he quickly darted away, leaving me staring at the place he was in.

Unknown P.O.V.

"That's impossible! It can't be happening!" I bellowed, slamming my fist onto the big wooden table. All of my assistants flinched from the noise that the slam caused. My fists clenched as I thought of what my right-hand man told me.

A witch, a descendant of the White Throne, has all the four elements. No one in all the supernatural history has ever had four elements in one person. My anger grew as I thought of the prophecy.

One girl, a witch, will hold all the five elements and save this world from its evilness.

"Mason." I called my right-hand man, the man that I trusted mostin this castle.

"Yes, my Lord?"

"Bring me information about this girl. I need everything you can find on my table within the next twenty four hours," I ordered, not bothering to look at him. I motioned to all of my assistants to get out of the room and watched them cringe with fearful expressions. Once every person was out, I slammed my fist once again on the table and ran a hand through my dark hair. I would not let that happen. I would not get defeated by a witch.

She needed to be taken care of, to be wiped off this Earth. I wouldn't rest until she is, even if it's the last thing I did.

I am so evil... leaving you with a cliffy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 41.8K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
87.8K 3.6K 39
The prophecy foretold that a demonic angel would cause a war by just existing. Rose Flaire thought she knew who the war would be against, and the rea...
357K 43.4K 80
Undergoing some changes. (Unedited as of now) A love story that found heaven right in middle of hell.. [Highest Rank #1 in Paranormal on 30th Novemb...
4.2K 231 19
Love takes many form's. You can not choose who you fall in love with. Once a powerful connection between a couple has been made they become a vital...