Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots

By SugaCube11

Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning... More

Olympian ; Tsukishima Kei X Olympian! Reader
Milk ; Kageyama X Reader
Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader
Champion ; Hinata X Reader
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part I
Accident ; Oikawa X Nurse/Doctor! Reader Part II
Promise ; Nishinoya X Injured! Reader
Protect ; Yamaguchi X Ninja! Reader
Rain ; Lev X Neko! Reader
Nights ; Tsukishima X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Dreams ; Hinata X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Nerves ; Kuroo X Dancer! Reader
Long Distance ; Kenma X Reader
Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader
Awaiting Death ; Kageyama X Reader
You Are My Sunshine ; Hinata x reader
Dream ; Oikawa X Reader
Late Night I Love You's ; Tsukishima X Reader
Surprise ; Sugawara X Kpop Idol! Reader
Bro ; Nishinoya X Reader
Costume Shenanigans ; Tsukishima X Reader
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Onesie Party ; Bokuto X Reader (Drawing)
Isla Nublar ; Tsukishima X Reader (Jurassic World AU)
Christmas ; Karasuno Team/ Yamaguchi X Reader
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader (Soulmate! AU)
Rare ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader Part II
Fan ; Nishinoya X Model! Reader
Portal ; Tsukishima X Reader
Help ; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader
Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader
Selenophilia ; Tsukishima X Reader
Just A Dream ; Tsukishima X Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader
Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader Part II
Miracle ; Tendou X Reader
Flower Crowns ; Yamaguchi X Kpop Idol! Reader
Group Chat ; Tsukishima X Reader
Prank Wars ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Everdream ; Akaashi X Reader
Our story ; Iwaizumi X Shy! Reader
Scary ; Hinata X Reader
Don't Wanna Cry ; Kageyama X Reader
Summer Night Adventures ; Tsukishima X Reader
The Hidden Broken Boy ; Yamaguchi X Reader
Good Luck Charm ; Tanaka X Reader
Angel Eyes ; Sugawara X Angel! Reader
Pet Names ; Kuroo X Reader
Birthday ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
X ; Asahi X Reader
Childhood Friends ; Tsukishima X Reader
Piercings ; Terushima X Reader
Vampire Reign ; Ennoshita X Reader
Notebook ; Nishinoya X Reader
Promise ; Hanamaki X Reader
English ; Kageyama X Reader
Night Sky ; Ushijima X Reader
Help; Psychotic! Sugawara X Nurse! Reader Part II
Crybaby ; Goshiki X Reader
Mistake ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader
Missing Words ; Bokuto X Mute!reader (Soulmate! AU)
Manager ; Iwaizumi X Foreign! Reader

Regretful Tears ; Oikawa X Sister! Reader

16.7K 455 343
By SugaCube11

Thank you so much to the lovely blackpeppermintdeath for giving me an idea on what to write about for this one shot!
Also, I apologize for not writing in quite a while. School man, it's messing with me.

•••

"You're so fucking selfish! You never think of anybody but yourself, and it's getting really old. Why can't you just grow up already?" You yell, your face flushed out of anger.

"Me? Grow up? Are we talking about me, or you? Sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up, and keep the shit that comes out of your mouth, inside your head." Oikawa barks back, the veins in his neck throbbing with anger.

"Oh, please. All you do is talk useless shit that nobody wants to hear. Maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just stopped talking, my god!"

"Well, maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just fucking died." Oikawa spit, no ounce of teasing in his voice.

You and Oikawa occasionally fight, but you've never fought this roughly. The two of you are actually very close, to the point where you're best friends. But today.. meaningless words started flying out of both of your mouths, before you even had a chance to stop them. Things were said, and you put them aside before biting back with harsh words. But right now, Oikawa has said something that you've never wanted to hear. Let alone from your brother.

"You fucking asshole." You breathe out, tears free falling from your eyes like a river, your chest filling with such disparity it hurts.

You and Oikawa hold each others stare for a couple of seconds, before you shake your head, roughly grab you bag from the near by hanging rack, and march out of your house, slamming the front door behind you

Oikawa stares at your retrieving figure, regret quickly taking over his body. Oikawa curses loudly and kicks the couch, resulting in a new bruise and some blood.

Meanwhile, your hysteric form runs towards your black car and aggressively slams down in the leather seat. You quickly starts your car before jaggedly backing out of the driveway.

No matter how hard you try to stop, more and more salty tears flow out of your eyes, eventually trailing down into your mouth or on your lap.

Your hands continuously leave the wheel as you attempt to wipe the tears free from your swollen eyes. But as every trial fails, your vision is extremely blurry, making it extra difficult to see anything in front of you.

"Maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just fucking died."

A loud sob rips from your body at the remembrance of Oikawa's words. At this point, your lap is soaked with your tears, as even more seem to join. Your chest heaves and your body shakes.

As you reach your left hand up to your face to swipe away tears, an eerie honk and tire screech rip throughout the prefecture of Miyagi. People can barely get a look before a large truck is running through the driver side of your car, causing your car door to crumble into pieces. Glass shatters, while your body jerks and flies out of the broken windshield, as a result of forgetting to buckle your seatbelt as you were in too much despair.

You can't really see and remember things vividly from this point on.

And as your body flies through the shattered windshield, it's the only moment of peace you have before you're lying on your death bed.

Your bloody hair flies around your face, as your still tear blurred eyes are taking in splashed sights of yellow street lights and panicked people. Your fresh blood smears down your body as the wind at the rate your body is flying, collides with it.

Your moments of peace, quickly come to a stop.

Your body makes contact with the cold autumn pavement, your bone making a sickly cracking sound. Scrapes and punctures litter your body one by one, as your broken bones spin and tumble across the road, ejecting you a good 30 feet from your car.

And at last, your body comes to a stop.

Your cracked skull lies on the ground, topping off the mess of your body that isn't even recognizable at this point. The last of your tears  drip from your eyes, as your eyes slowly shut down, following with your body.

"Maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just fucking died."

"Lucky you. Your wish as been granted, Tooru." You think, before you're knocked deathly unconscious.

•••

"This is a prank right? You're one of (Y/N)'s friends, and she set you up to this as payback for what I said. Listen, I'm sorry I said what I did. I really didn't mean it. Just tell her to come back home so we can talk it out. This'll all be over tomorrow." Oikawa rants, as he truly believed the nurse on the other side of the line telling him that he needed to come say his goodbyes, was one of your friends pulling his leg.

"Sir, I deeply apologize. But I really think you need to head over as soon as possible, and say your goodbyes before she's gone." The nurse whispers, her heart heavy.

"S-so.. this isn't just a joke?" Oikawa whispers, his breathing picking up, and his heart dropping to the pit of his stomach.

"No sir, I apologize."

"I-I-I'm sorry." Oikawa stutters, before hanging up and running towards the front door.

He grabs his keys, and sprints out the front door. Avoiding the fact that he has no shoes on and is still in his alien pajamas.

The weight of guilt and utter heartbreak push deeper and deeper into Oikawa's chest, until he's gasping for air. Silent tears roll down Oikawa's now pale cheeks, as heavy breathes and the acceleration of the car are the only sounds to be heard.

Oikawa makes it to the hospital in record time, and his bare feet patter harshly against the concrete soon following with the white tiles of the hospital floor.

"Oikawa (Y/N), what room?" Oikawa desperately asks.

"Room 17, sir." The nurse from the phone replies, her heart breaking even more at the disheveled sight of the teenager in front of her.

Oikawa mutters a quick "thank you" before weaving his was to your room. He wastes no time in slamming open your door.

Oikawa freezes at the sight of your wrapped up head, legs, and arms. Your neck is wrapped in a neck brace. Stained blood is dried onto 3/4 of your body. Several tubes and wires connect to your body, as every last one of them struggle to keep you alive. Large tubes are shoved down your throat, causing your mouth to hang wide open, paired with streaks of saliva slithering down your mouth. A clear oxygen mask lays over your stitched nose, providing you with a small amount of oxygen you're struggling to receive.

As each second passes and the ticks of the clock sound, your heart beat starts to weaken its pace ever so slowly.

Oikawa lets out the most heart wrenching scream before he falls to his knees and sobs into his hands. His breath is ragged, and his hands are filled with his regretful tears.

After minutes of sobbing his heart out, Oikawa realizes he doesn't have much time left, and crawls towards your bedside.

Oikawa's wet hands shakily grab your casted hand, his tears seeping into the hard material.

"(Y-Y/N), Oneechan. P-please, you can't die. Don't leave me, I beg of you. Don't leave me, just like mom and dad did. I-if you die, I don't know what I'll do w-with myself. I-it'd be better for me to take a knife to my chest and end my life, than live without you. What I said w-was so completely false and o-out of line for m-me to say. I-I can't apologize enough. I'm sorry-y, I'm sor-ry, I'm sorry! God, please just give me one last chance. Oneechan, you're irreplaceable and I-I need you in my life. Please, please." Oikawa begs, his eyes squeezed shut.

"But Tooru, I was just granting your wish." You groggily stammer out, the tubes in your throat blocking any of your communication skills.

"(Y-Y/N)? Did you say something?!"Oikawa scrambles out.

"Nurse! Nurse I need a nurse!" Oikawa screams fill your ears, before you lose consciousness once again.

The agonizing flatline of the heart monitor fills your hospital room, just as nurses and doctors start to file in.

Your heart stops.

•••

And starts again.

•••

"Tooru-nii, how many times do I have to say it. I forgive you."

"B-but, what I said was so uncalled for and not like me. You would definitely not be doing the world a favor by dying. I swear, I need you in my life. Please never leave me!" Oikawa please, his hands clutching your now cast free hand.

"I promise Tooru." You smile reassuringly, before giving Oikawa's hand a small squeeze.

After the nurses had managed to start your heart again, you were on your long road towards recovery. And at about two months into recovery, you're doing pretty well.

Oikawa often stays by your side several days and nights in a row, each day containing an apology, which you accepted long ago.

You could never imagine living without Oikawa.

And never, would you ever, inflict what you wouldn't want to deal with onto Oikawa.

After all, that night was filled with regretful tears that needed to be put behind you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
124K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
253K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
37K 404 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...