The Greek Next Door {A Percab...

De dillpicklesarelife

"You seem like trouble." "You say that like that's a bad thing." His smile was unnerving yet impossible to l... Mai multe

Intro
Prologue*
1*
SleepOver Part 1
Fluff fluff and more fluff.
Meeting the folks
Beat up
Prom
Luke
Get to know the characters
Your cute when your worried
Hope
Deals
Just keep swimming
Promises
Feuds
Mark my words
Worlds Apart
Bomb shells
Dreamer
Black hair Green eyes
Dickface
Likeaboss
Unanswered Questions
This is VERY important
Dates with the past
A New Start
Tyson
Helpless
Thunder mifflin
Maple syrup
Shark bait
Isn't she lovely
Past is last and new is first
Prologue for the Epilogue
Dont get your knickers in a twist its not an update
Epilogue my dudes
Covers?
Bonus Chapter

Just keep Swimming

4.4K 91 48
De dillpicklesarelife

Annabeth's POV
I sat there in the humid pool house as I watched Percy swim laps up and down the lanes. Today was his first day of Olympic training and he wanted me to come. Of course I  said yes. He got out of the pool to speak to his new coach. His coach told him a few things and then patted Percy's shoulder. Percy had a big smile on his face as he made his way over to me. I smiled. "What did he say?" Percy sat next to me on the cold bleacher drying his hair. "He said all good things. He thinks I will be ready for the next Olympics." I smiled. "That's amazing Percy!" He smiled cheekily. "Well let's hope the fates watch over me."
Percy and I drove home in a car this time because it has gotten cold outside. "Any homework tonight?" He asked with his eyes on the road. "We have English and History homework that's due tomorrow." I Said going through my phone. He groaned. "Ugh! Can they not give us homework at least once?" I laughed. "Don't you want a good education?" He smiled. "Already have my future planned out." I turned towards him. "Care to tell me about it?" He smiled. "Well I will be an Olympic star and you will be Manhattan's most famous architect. I will ask for your hand in marriage and you will of course say yes. We will grow old and happy with each other for the rest of our lives with our children." I smiled squeezing his hand. "Sounds wonderful." He looked over at me. "Yes it does."
We walked into Percy's apartment hand in hand and put our bags down. "Mama?" Percy called. No answer. He walked into the kitchen where we found Sally crying along with Thalia and Hazel. Jason stood there grimly. "Mama?" Percy asked again, his voice almost a whisper. Sally looked up and when she saw Percy and I, she broke down crying. "What is the matter?" Percy asked walking over to his mother. Thalia sniffed. "Πρέπει να απελάσουμε πίσω στην Ελλάδα." Percy stepped back.  "Οχι." Jason nodded. "Δεδομένου ότι δεν είμαστε αμερικανοί πολίτες, διατάσσεται η κυβέρνηση των Ηνωμένων Πολιτειών να επιστρέψουν στην Αθήνα." I touched Percy's arm. "Percy?" He turned towards me with tear in his eyes. "I-my family...we are being made to...deport back to Greece. Forever."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

301K 7.8K 41
Nico was fine, so he thought. Credit to the wonderful Viria. Solangelo Percabeth Jasper Frazel I've been working on this a long time I'm so sorry...
422K 11.6K 33
"She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen because she laughed and smiled with such genuine care he almost forgot that she might be hurting ins...
107K 1.6K 15
He just fucking winked at me and I should not be feeling this way. Why the fuck did I, Percy sweet fucking Jackson, just get winked at by Nico Di An...
182K 5K 116
I see a lot of people doing this so I decided to make my own. This is just a story filled with silliness and such. Hope you enjoy!