His Errand Boy | Kihyun [√]

By myshatae

Despite being a girl, Choi Minjae is the errand boy of the seven rich lads of Seoul. Hiding one's gender for... More

Chapter 1: Their errand boy
Chapter 2: A place to stay
Chapter 3: New life
Chapter 4: New world
Chapter 5: Rich jerk
Chapter 6: One sided love
Chapter 7: Gay Kissing
Chapter 8: The aftershock
Chapter 9: A silent storm
Chapter 10: Exposed
Chapter 11: Lies and hatred
Chapter 12: A bitter truth
Chapter 13: A new mistery
Chapter 14: Gay men
Chapter 15: Coffee prince
Chapter 16: An unexpected incident
Chapter 17: New family
Chapter 18: Off to camping
Chapter 19: He's mine
Chapter 20: My second kiss
Chapter 21: Going back
Chapter 22: New feelings
Chapter 23: Second lead
Chapter 24: Confirming
Chapter 25: A secret date
Chapter 26: Coming out
Chapter 27: The truth
Chapter 28: Pain
Chapter 29: To others
Epilogue
facts about the book+author's note

Chapter 30: Goodbyes

4.5K 326 284
By myshatae

Like a thorn on a flower
I know I'll get pricked but I want you

-beautiful

"Man, this is some reverse ouran high school host club shit!" Jooheon leaned forward placing his hands on his lap, his eyes lighting up in curiosity.

"No, more like love in the moonlight. Or coffee prince!" Minhyuk beamed from his seat making Hyungwon scrunch up his eyebrows.

"You're the one to talk. You fainted when she said she was a girl!"

"Well, I was surprised." Minhyuk shifted in his position. "Like imagine someone you knew came to you and said they were a vampire, or werewolf!"

"Dude, she ain't a werewolf!" Hyungwon looked like he was done with Minhyuk. "And when did you start watching those girly kdramas?"

"As if you guys didn't watch goblin," Minhyuk vented angrily, all of us had to draw our heads back for the loudness of his voice.

"I cried watching goblin." Wonho shyly put his hand up.

"Anyone can guess that hyung." Changkyun rolled his eyes leaning back in the couch.

I couldn't help but laugh seeing these dorks, and I felt relieved that they had finally come to accept it and went back to their normal states. Which I didn't expect them to do this fast.

For the past three or four days. they couldn't properly talk to me. Most of them felt embarrassed, some awkward. I was awkward myself. No one was angry at me but they couldn't just see me like before.

Definitely, Changkyun and Kihyun had talked to them while I wasn't here. They seemed like they were really enjoying as they were conversing with me again. It felt like before.

"I loved all the goblin osts so much," I joined in the conversation.

"Yeah, I really loved beautiful and stay with me. What about you Minjae?" Shownu gave me a small smile as he asked.

"All of the songs are great, come on!" Minhyuk dabbed and we all laughed.

"Those songs aren't the ones you dab at Minhyuk." Hyungwon again, looked as if he was done with Minhyuk.

"Putting that aside, aren't you leaving this place Minjae?" Jooheon asked and I nodded agreeing.

"Since I'll be living as a girl now, people would find it weird if I stay here."

"Yeah, we talked about that but I'm just happy your new place is close to ours! If you don't come and spend most of your time here-"

"We'll invade your property!" Minhyuk completed what Jooheon was saying.

"Of course, I can't live without you guys. And I'll still help you out here, your first girl employee ever." I put my hands up cheering. "Though it will be awkward at college, people there thought I was a guy too.''

"They will be alright, we'll be there to support you." Wonho smiled at me. "It was a lot of paperwork to change your gender back at college but we're glad you weren't fully registered at the first place."

"Well, I forget that I'm a girl too, most of the time." I gave them a sheepish smile rubbing my head.

"Aww cute!!" All of them exclaimed together except Changkyun.

"Oh ho ho, you better be careful here." He laughed like the devil instead. "Kihyun will whoop your asses!"

"Oh my god, I forgot!" Minhyuk clutched a hand over his heart making his eyes wide. "I totally forgot they were dating!"

"You almost fainted again when you heard it." Hyungwon gave a goofy smile this time. "Though I don't blame you for it. Who would've thought!"

"You guys are making me shy. Let's not talk about it." I said meekly but they didn't seem to hear it.

"It's good that Kihyun is going to Paris, right?" Jooheon turned to everyone and all of them bobbed their heads up and down agreeing. "Like we can flirt a little that way!"

"Minjae!" Kihyun called my name from the back and I stood up. He came inside the living room as he was rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. "Should we go shopping now?"

"Yeah!" I agreed giving a bright smile then turned around to meet others. "Then I'll see you guys later."

"What were you talking about? You all look like you just saw a ghost." Kihyun came forward and most of them tried acting busy, avoiding to meet his eyes. "What's wrong with them?" He asked me.

"Nothing! Let's go.'' I tried dragging him away, before going through the main door I looked back and waved them goodbye.

"That fuck totally scared me!" Minhyuk yelled loudly and Kihyun had heard it, but we were already outside.

"What the hell! Were they screwing with you Minjae?" He looked like he was ready to fight.

"I think they were screwing with you instead Mom. Let's go now." I held his arm reassuring him but he still looked pissed off, and I just knew the guys did it too to make him furious.

"Do we get to spend the whole day together? You said you had to go and buy stuff for you new place with Byul." He calmed down as we got inside the car.

"I cancelled it. Changkyun said he will go with her instead of me." I snaked the seatbelt around me, Kihyun helped before he started driving.

"Then it's good. What do you think I should buy first?"

"Lets go buy new outfits!"

We were going to buy everything Kihyun would need in Paris. I acted excited, but I wasn't much inside.

***

"You know I don't really need to go there, you just have to say the word." Kihyun muttered while I was holding a shirt in front of him, to see if it looked good but honestly anything would look good on him.

"Do you think it's cold there? Maybe we should buy winter outfits too?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Come on Minjae!" He said a bit frustrated and I let out a giggle.

"Why? Are you afraid that I might cheat on you? Or will you do it with Eunbi?" I teased but the frown on his face got bigger.

"Do you think I'll cheat?" He grimaced, I shrugged in response.

"I don't think you would, that's why I'm telling you to go, because I trust you. And we talked about this, I don't want to be the reason why you wouldn't live yours or your parent's dream. And wait-" I gestured him to stop as he opened his mouth.

"Even if you say it's not your dream anymore it is a great step to achieve success right? You'll have to admit that."

Saying that I didn't give him a chance to talk and went towards the holder of suits, he followed from behind.

"W-what if I say I can't live without you?"

He stuttered from behind, I turned around and he looked away avoiding my eyes. "I mean I need to settle down there first, a-and I wouldn't be able to see you everyday like this. Won't you miss me too?"

He looked so cute, I was internally screaming and squealing. He felt like a small child and I wanted to protect him at all cost.

But this wasn't a time to get soft.

"We will call each other at least ten times a day, video calls at least once before going to sleep. And you can get vacation in a few months so we can see each other soon! It's not like you'll be gone for years!" I said it in a little mocking tone and he let out a groan.

"Few months! Few months? I'll die!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"Then what if I say I'll give you a surprise if you wait patiently for your vacation there?" I whispered getting close to him. Then I held his hand and intertwined our fingers.

He blankly stared at me for a second but then a blush appeared on his cheeks. "What kind of surprise?"

"You'll see, you'll be surprised for sure." I let go off him and took the pile of shirts I'd chosen in my arms, then I started walking towards the cashier.

"But it's not anything perverted, sorry if I got your hopes up there." I smirked by myself and thankfully he couldn't see it since I had my back facing him.

"What?!Why? I thought-"

Even though I couldn't see him I could feel his disappointment.

"You're so dirty minded! How could you think something pervy?" I scowled at him but snickered again turning my face away.

"T-the way you said it, aish!" He shouted. One look at him and his face was all flustered.

"But I still promise it's a good surprise." I assured him while he rolled his eyes.

We spent a few hours buying new things, it almost felt like we were newlywed couples. Just the thought itself made my heart feel funny. Will we ever get married?

Will he still like me this way after coming back from Paris?

Every time I was having fun and enjoying, these sad thoughts kept peeking in my mind from nowhere and every time I shook them away, I could still feel my heart aching in pain.

"What do we do next? Do you want to eat anything?" We came outside the third shopping mall we had visited. Holding each others hand, we walked down the streets filled with people. Both of us were smiling like idiots and we didn't even try to hide it.

"But we just ate!" I laughed shaking our hands back and fourth in rhythm with our footsteps.

"Oh, wait. We did!" Kihyun laughed with me, we were acting like teenagers in their first love. "Then do you want something? I'll buy you anything today."

"I want something to remember you by." My grip on his hand got tighter unknowingly, realizing that I'd have to let go soon.

My heart was hurting again.

"Like what?" His question snapped me back from my thoughts.

"You'll see. But have you realized that people are staring at us? I mean, I look like a guy." I couldn't but burst out in laughter imagining their thoughts seeing us. "They think we are gay!"

"I don't care. If you were a boy I would still love you." He gave me a small smile and I looked away, my eyes were watery and I didn't want him to see that.

Sometimes I don't think I deserve him, but I don't want to let go of him either.

"And! We're here!" I did a tada pose in front of a pet shop. I was almost dying of excitement, however, he was totally in shock.

"Don't tell me we're here to-"

"To buy a hamster, yes!"

I screamed and he froze in his spot. Next second he got mad and started walking away. "I'm leaving."

"Hyung please." I hugged his arm, making him stop in his way. "Pweese!"

"I think I've told you a hundred times that agyeo doesn't suit you." He said it in a straight face but I pouted more blinking hard.
"Pretty please? I'll name him Kihyunnie!"

I wouldn't know why or how he agreed but after a good few minutes I had this small cage in my hand and I couldn't stop myself from cooing over the white and orange small hamster.

"I love him so much, aww look at the way he eats! He's a ball of marshmallow!" I screamed as we were walking side by side.

"I'll admit that it's cute now can you stop fangirling?" He snarled at me and walked a few steps ahead.

"Aww someone's jelly!" I ran my way to catch up with him. "And over a hamster!"

He was attempting to scowl at me again but I didn't give him the chance. Before he could do it, I placed a quick peck on his cheek.

He stopped walking, giving me a wide eyed look he slowly touched where I just kissed.

"I forgot that you were wild." He mumbled, I gave a slap on his shoulder.

"That was a thank you gift for the hamster, you idiot!" This time I was the one who took rushed steps ahead, leaving him behind.

But he caught up to me from the back and started walking holding my hand.

I thought of acting that I was angry at him, but couldn't. Instead we were both giggling again.

"I'll cook tonight. What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Anything. Just don't try to do the saltbae thingy because last time you pulled a muscle doing that."

With a hamster in my hand and my real life hamster in another I felt like the happiest person on earth. And really sad at the same time.

I'll miss you so much Kihyun.

____________________________________
A/n: epilogue coming soon. Who's excited?

Will anyone miss this book when it's over? I'll surely miss writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 19.2K 29
there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang ‣ a hyungwonho fic © WONHOES- 2017
76K 5.4K 44
During the day they were students of a prestigious university, but at night, something else. The seven cute boys from the English club were the total...
140K 7.9K 23
in which hyunwoo is a single father with too many responsibilities while kihyun is a motherly nursery teacher with not enough. stuckihyun-©
5.1K 482 12
80% of the world population is born colorblind and sees everything in black and white until they find that one person. Their soulmate. Kihyun is the...