The Masked Girl (Naruto Story)

By Bloody_Moon

Meet Kumiko Neko, a somewhat smart yet strange eleven year old girl. She remembers absolutely nothing from wh... More

The Ninja Profiles of Kumiko (Part One)
Ch. 1 - Life According To Kumiko
Ch. 2 - The Children Of Prophecy?!
Ch. Three- Settling In Konoha
Ch. 4- An Unexpected Death
Ch. 5- Getting Off To An.... Odd Start
Ch. 6 - Naruto's Drool and Enlisting a Duck
Ch. 7 -A New Grandpa and Two Overcoat Ninja
Ch. 8 -Ibiki Has a Weakness!?!? (Part 1)
Ch. 10 -Yosh! Genin Exams!
Ch. 11-Recovering Lost Memories (Part. 1)
Chapter 12 - Recovering Lost Memories (Part 2)
The Ninja Profiles of Kumiko - Part Two
Chapter 13 - The Blue Strings Of Life
Chapter 14 - Throwing A Peach Seed.....
Chapter 15 - Jinjuriki Moment
Chapter 16 - How to Dissolve a Fight
Chapter 17 - Where's a Camera When You Need One!?!?
Chapter 18 - Curse You, Iruka-sensei!
Chapter 19 - Introductions
Chapter 20 - A Black Cat Crossed My Path
Chapter 21 - Ripping An Orange Book With Shurikens....Oops?
Chapter 22 - I'll Go!
Chapter 23 - "I Hold The Key To Your Death, Old Man."
Chapter 24 - Two Chakras Hiding In the Trees
A/N
Chapter 25 - "'Cause You Wore Cow Pants!"
Chapter 26 - Sharingan, Sharingan!
Chapter 27 - Bandages
Chapter 28 - Gato, or Chocolat...?
Chapter 29 - Ibiki, That Weird Guy
Chapter 30 - 'Cause Boredom
Chapter 31 - No, Vomiting Does NOT Make You Stronger
Chapter 32 - Inari's Father
Chapter 33 - Go On, Ducky!
Christmas Special!
Chapter 34 - Fire, Fire, and More Fire
Chapter 35 - Smash the Mirrors! :D
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - Dead? Yeah, I Thought So.
Chapter 38 - .....Zombie?
Chapter 39 - Ramen's On Kakashi! Um, Naruto's 24 Bowls......
Chapter 40 - Kakashi-sensei = Lazy Bum
Chapter 41 - EMO PANDA!!!
Chapter 42 - Vest Slobber

Ch. 9 -Ibiki Has a Weakness!?!? (Part 2)

7.6K 325 138
By Bloody_Moon

I've decided to dedicate this chappy to StormyRawr, because she is awesome and funny, not to mention a Naruto lover. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"I can't wait for Ibiki's reaction when he realizes his mistake," Anko smirked.

I froze. Ibiki-sensei is rather smart, and would realize it sooner rather than later. "Well, I'm off!" I laughed nervously, before running off. "Bye Gramps! See ya, Anko!" I yelled before I left.

~~~~~

I got home, reliving the events that happened today. I put the picture in a scrapbook, and remembered how I found out Ibiki-sensei's 'weakness.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 -Ibiki Has a Weakness!?!? (Part 2)

***Flashback***

I was on the outskirts of Kohona enjoying a walk at 3:00 p.m., when a small trail of red blood caught my eye. Curiously, I followed the trail of blood.

'Hm, I wonder what happened,' I thought.

To my surprise, it led to a tiny silver wolf pup with a injured left foreleg lying on the bloody grass. I gasped before running over to it, and it let out a whimper of pain.

Quickly, I pulled out a small white roll of bandages, and carefully bandaged its leg. I then got out a soft light blue blanket, also from my 'magical ninja pouch.'

"Don't worry. It's okay," I murmured to the silver wolf pup soothingly.

I wrapped the wolf pup as gently as I could before holding it in my arms.

My thoughts raced quickly. "Let's see... Kiba's house is the closest animal hospital...." I muttered to myself as I ran. "Wolves are similar to dogs... Kiba's house it is."

Finally reaching my destination, I knocked on the door frantically. 'What was the name of the vet? Kuso! I forgot!'

"Kiba! Open the door! Kiba!"

There was the sound of some footsteps. The door opened to show a female who looked similar to Kiba.

She grinned. "Hi, I'm Hana, Kiba's sis-" She stopped mid-word when she realized I was holding an injured wolf pup in my arms.

"I'll take care of her, give her to me, please," she instructed in a 'doctor' voice.

I quickly passed the wolf pup to her. She examined the little wolf (who had fallen asleep on the way over). She removed the bandages I had put on the wolf earlier, and gently felt along the left foreleg. She healed it quickly with medical ninjutsu (A/N: Remember in the last chapter when she said that she studied books about ninjutsu and such? That's how she knows it's medical ninjutsu.) It was silent as she quickly wrapped the foreleg up with new bandages expertly and checked the wolf for other injuries.

"Hmm... Nothing was broken, and I stopped the bleeding. It looked like... a kunai or some other weapon had hit her leg. It seemed like she did something to make the wound worse, before finally dislodging it. She's fine now." She said calmly.

I sighed in relief. "Hn. That's good."

She turned to me and muttered darkly. "You know...."

"Hmm?" I questioned, confused.

"YOU SHOULD'VE TOOK BETTER CARE OF HER!" she roared, stomping on the wooden floor towards me. I noticed that a painting fell and the roll of bandages rolled off the table due to the force of her voice.

"Er," I began bewilderedly, backing up with my hands in the air and a nervous sweatdrop. "H-Hold on a moment! I'm not her owner! I just found her on the outskirts of Kohona fifteen minutes ago!"

She stopped. "Oh! Well, in that case, I'm sorry." She grinned, scratching the back of her short and spiky brown hair.

I sweatdropped again. "Er, okay." 'She's scary.'

I took out my purse that was shaped like a adorable black cat's head and a adorable face stitched onto it (not a real cat's face, obviously).

"So, how much is it?" I questioned, ready to pay her.

She thought and said, "Nah, you don't have to pay for her. It wasn't your fault, and it was just medical ninjutsu and some bandages anyway. All I ask is that you keep her until you find a new owner or adopt, or adopt her. Say, are you friends with Kiba?"

I sweatdropped. "Erm, not really."

Hana tilted her head sideways in confusion. "Huh? How do you know where he lived then?"

I widen my eyes. She must think I'm a stalker or something! "No, I'm not a stalker or anything!"

I spoke quickly. "..... Ibiki-sensei made me memorize all my classmates' houses. He said it was for future use if I needed to gather teammates for missions. I remembered reading that your house had veterinarians here." I paused and saw someone coming down the stairs. "Hi Kiba," I greeted.

"Er, hi?" Kiba questioned, probably thinking, 'Why the hell are you in my house?'

"Thanks, Hana. I'll leave now." I gently scooped up the little wolf.
Hana blinked, processing what I had just said. "I-Ibiki-sensei?!?! The feared interrogator and torturer?!?!"

By this point, I had already left the house, with the wolf pup in my arms.

"Hmm... Why don't we name you Shiver, since Hana made me shiver when she yelled at me?" I questioned the napping little wolf with a sweatdrop.

****************Time Skip Until 7:00 p.m.******************

I stopped training for a quick rest, and sat against a tree where Shiver was. Wait a second, was?! I widen my eyes when I realized that it was missing. I panicked and luckily, she left pawprints in the mud of a small stream nearby. I quickly tracked them, and froze when I heard Ibiki's voice. Quickly, I hid my chakra signature (I've done it so many times before for training, I could even hide it from Ibiki-sensei now).

I sneaked closer, and what I saw was.......completely unexpected.

I saw Morino Ibiki, so called 'feared interrogator and torturer,' cuddling a little wolf pup. And cooing to her. "Hey little wolf, what's your name?"

O_O

My eyes were wide as dinner plates, and my jaw dropped. My chakra signature, which could withstand the shock of seeing Guy-sensei in a weird pose while wearing a white tutu (Yes, sadly, I saw that.) and barely waver, was now completely exposed.

Ibiki glanced up sharply, and widened his eyes. He quickly put down Shiver and jumped up. "It, er, climbed towards me and I just picked it up." he lied.

There was a silence, the only noise being crickets chirping and Shiver's panting.

"AHAHAHA!"

I laughed until I cried and was out of air. I turned away from Ibiki, got a random handkerchief that was in my ninja pouch. I pulled my mask away from a face, and started wiping my tears underneath my mask.

"Ahahaha! Ibiki-sensei loves cute and adorable animals! Who would've thought! Oh dear Kami," I finished breathlessly as I wiped away the last of my tears and replaced my mask, turning around.

It was silent again, and the sound of the crickets returned.

"Why you little-! Argh!" Ibiki-sensei slammed his head against the tree. Then he stormed away.

I sweatdropped, now laughing on the muddy ground. Shiver decided to join me.

"Ahh! Shiver attack!"

*****Flashback End*****

That was about a week ago. Afterwards, he would visit Shiver once almost every day. I decided that Shiver liked Ibiki and vice versa, and decided to give Shiver to Ibiki. She liked him better anyways.

2nd P.O.V.

Ibiki had an extremely bad feeling when he realized that Kumiko sounded a little smug when she promised him not to tell anyone about the.... secret. He quickly used the Body Flicker Technique (transportation jutsu) to teleport himself to the Hokage.

"Ah, Ibiki!" Greeted the Hokage with a laugh, and a photo in his hand. Anko and Kohonamaru were there as well, laughing.

Ibiki froze. 'No, no, no!'

"Look at this picture Kumiko gave me! She said that she couldn't tell me, but...."

Ibiki did not hear the rest of the Hokage's sentence as his blood began to boil and his vision grew red. He ran to the window, and slammed it wide open.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT! KUMIKO! COME HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!" screamed a extremely loud Ibiki.

In the safety of her apartment, Kumiko felt a shiver go down her back. 'I thought I felt someone threaten me....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so something's been bugging me for a while.

If there is anime/manga inan anime, would it be anime to them? Or would it be like how we view other non-anime/cartoon shows? So what do you guys think? O_o

Also:

We have been taught what colors are when we are young, right? What if the color I view is blue, you would think is red? Yet, we all call it green? I gave myself an headache thinking about this. -.-

Please Comment,

Vote,

and Follow!

-Kuro Neko (Bloody_Moon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 923 9
["You weren't supposed to die," she uttered softly. "You said-promised..." Sakura's voice cracked towards the end, the unspoken words left behind. 'Y...
158K 7.8K 60
*****book one of Kunoichi series***** Reader X Various Characters (Naruto Verse) I have no memories before the day I met Minato and Kushina. I was...
46.1K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...
22K 516 14
Eldest child of the Kamabo family you always have a interest in swords ever since you saw one. You would train yourself in the forest and you know t...