Learn || Golden Child

بواسطة -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... المزيد

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

12

668 42 43
بواسطة -jiung

Sunday, 5:59pm

Everyone looked at their watches.

"Better not be late." Chaejung said.

"5, 4, 3, 2-"

The door was opened loudly, and the 4 teenagers finally entered the practice room.

"You guys are on time." Jaein said.

"I heard that the four of you went on a photo shoot. How was it?" Daeyeol questioned. The 4 people exchanged looks and smiled widely.

"It's awesome!" Minah exclaimed.

"We went to many places." Arim nodded.

"Of course, most of them are famous ones." Donghyun explained.

"You guys are going to be shocked at the photos once we upload it onto our social media pages!" Bomin said excitedly.

"I'll look forward to it. But... what's the purpose of all of us gathering here today? We aren't doing any training." Jaehyun said.

"Well, first of all we need to get everyone to fill in the forms for the camp since today is the deadline." Minah said.

"I assume all of you could go so everyone take a copy and fill it in a quick as possible." Mijin said and everyone immediately got their forms, filling it in.

"One question, what about the fees?" Jaein raised her hand.

"Oh, don't worry about that. You guys won't need to pay." Ryu said.

"Woah, my parents would be happy to hear that. Sending her daughter away and not needing to pay any money." Chaejung said and everyone laughed.

"What's next?" After everyone handed in their forms, Arim questioned.

"I bet it's something to do with tomorrow." Joochan said.

"That's right. Apparently, most of the schools are having a  half day off, of course we have to do something for it." Minah said.

"We're going to make you guys separate in groups, and all of us will go somewhere. We'll be filming while being outside for 7 hours." Ryu said.

"Then us, production team, will be editing the videos, cutting out the boring parts. The team with the most screen time left will win." Mijin explained.

"We could go anywhere we want?" Sungyoon questioned.

"Yes as long as you're with your teammates." Mijin answered.

"That would be fun!" Daeyeol smiled.

"How will we separate the teams?" Jaeseok asked.

"Including the production team, it's 17 people. We'll divide into 4 teams of our own choice." Ryu said.

So everyone formed their teams, and they had to discuss where they'll go tomorrow.

In the team of : Minah, Jaehyun, Jibeom, Donghyun, Joochan

"3 seconds in and I already regret joining this team." Minah said.

"Why?! Gugus are fun!" Joochan exclaimed, so loudly that everyone in the practice room could hear him.

"Not with your puns!" Arim and Donghyun said at the same time, they made eye contact, and smiled a bit before turning back to their teammates.

"Alright anyways.... where should we go?" Jaehyun asked.

"I suggest we go somewhere fun, maybe something like a barbecue." Jibeom said.

"That sounds nice." Minah nodded with a smile.

"Okay, then we'll do some research about the places and go shop for the materials." Donghyun said.

In the team of: Daeyeol, Mijin, Arim, Bomin

"I want to go somewhere far for this so-called trip tomorrow." Daeyeol said to his teammates.

"Like Nami island? It's beautiful." Mijin suggested.

"Ooh!! I would want to go." Bomin smiled.

"We go there by boat, right?" Arim questioned.

"Yeah, but I think we could still take the train to different places. We should really relax." Daeyeol said.

In the team of: Jangjun, Youngtaek, Seungmin, Chaejung

"We should go around Seoul for tomorrow." Jangjun said.

"Because Seungmin always wanted to go around but didn't have the chance to." Youngtaek explained to Chaejung.

"I don't mind, but we should eat a lot of food!" Chaejung said happily.

"I agree on that!" Seungmin exclaimed.

"Then let's go to the markets. I'll search for a few." Jangjun smiled.

In the team of: Sungyoon, Jaeseok, Ryu, Jaein

"Wow look at us, our team wins in terms of visuals." Jaeseok said proudly.

"Then what am I? A visual black hole?" Jaein and Ryu asked at the same time.

"You're not a black hole! I am! Hey! Why are we speaking at the same time?" They continued in sync, causing Sungyoon to laugh.

"Alright let's get back on topic. Any ideas of where to go?" Sungyoon asked.

"I'm thinking of going to the coffee shop." Jaeseok said.

"But don't you guys always go there?" Ryu asked.

"Of course we always go, but we could do something special." Jaeseok smiled.

"Like working in there?" Jaein questioned.

"That'd be a good idea." Sungyoon nodded.

———————

While everyone is discussing, the sound of thunder startled most of them.

"It's raining again?!" Joochan asked as the sound of rain could be heard, so loud that it's like the sound of a shower.

"Looks like it won't stop in a while." Daeyeol said.

"Do all of you have umbrellas?" Mijin asked.

"Not all of us, but maybe if some of us share we could all at least not get soaked in the rain." Youngtaek said.

"Okay but actually, looks like no matter we have the umbrella or not we'll still get soaked. Look at how heavy the rain is." Seungmin replied, pointing at the window. Most of the people nodded, agreeing to his words.

"Alright, let's get going anyways." Minah said and everyone stood up.

"I really hope that the weather will be nice tomorrow." Arim said.

"Agree, hope we can have fun activities with a nice weather." Chaejung nodded.

Everyone went to the door, and took put their umbrellas.

"Oh god, I think I don't have an umbrella." Chaejung said, her eyes widened.

"I have it, I can walk you home." Jangjun smiled.

"Really? Thanks!" Chaejung replied.

"Bomin, do you have an umbrella?" Arim watched Donghyun hold up an umbrella for Minah, and she asked Bomin.

"No, could you walk with me?" Bomin answered with a smile.

"Sure."

"Wah...Look at our maknae, he grew up so fast...." Youngtaek whispered to Seungmin.

"I know right, lending us his umbrella just to share it with a girl he likes." Seungmin whispered back, and the two laughed.

"Jibeom and I don't have an umbrella." Joochan said.

"Take mine." Sungyoon lightly threw out an umbrella, Jibeom caught it.

"Thanks hyung."

Everyone finally started walking back, just like last time.

------

"Isn't it fun today?" Minah suddenly asked.

"Of course." Donghyun nodded.

"Especially when we're mistaken as having a double date." Bomin said, winking at Arim.

"Don't mention it!" Arim exclaimed, embarrassed.

------

"Are you okay?" Jangjun asked Chaejung as they walked under the umbrella together.

"Yeah, is your umbrella really that big? I didn't get wet at all." Chaejung grinned.

"Really? That's good." Jangjun smiled.

"Ugh...this kid can't be saved." Jaeseok whispered to Ryu while walking behind them.

"I know right, look at how half of Jangjun's body is sticking outside the rain...this kid, hope he doesn't get sick." Ryu sighed.

-----------

"So tomorrow, Ryu, Jaeseok, and I will pick you up from school, is that alright?" Sungyoon asked Jaein.

"Yeah." Jaein nodded.

Joochan watched from behind silently, Jibeom already arrived his house so Joochan is left alone. They walked for another 3 minutes.

"I arrived." Jaein said, stopping in her tracks.

"That's good, then I-" Sungyoon replied, but Jaein turned to face Sungyoon. Her move was awkward, but more natural than her first training with him.

"Why don't you stay first? I know you have a car to pick you up so why don't you wait inside?" Jaein questioned, cutting him off.

"You know?" Sungyoon hesitantly asked, looking a little surprised.

"I just saw the car." Jaein replied.

"Okay then, hope I won't bring you any trouble by staying." Sungyoon nodded, a small smile on his face. They walked to the door, where there isn't any rain.

"What about Joochan? He's with us, right?" Jaein suddenly asked.

"Yeah, he's supposed to- ow!" Sungyoon replied while closing the umbrella, but accidentally cut his finger.

"Are you okay?" Jaein's eyes widened and grabbed his hand to take a look.

"It's bleeding...wait for me." Jaein looked concerned. She took out the keys and opened the door for him.

"Joochan!" She went back outside and yelled. Joochan, who looked like he's about to leave, stopped in his tracks.

"Yeah?" He responded causally.

"You're not coming in?"

"Nah my house is just right there...umm I'll leave first...yeah." Joochan forced a smile.

"Okay then...see you." Jaein replied slowly and went back inside the house with Sungyoon.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
4.1K 93 10
"Shut up dickhead" - Seungmin "Make me babyboy <3" - Hyunjin 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 / completed slow update!!
226K 9.7K 71
"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out."
135K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk