Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 15

1.4K 43 0
By MeghanaKadali

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Happy Birthday Ben." Madison tells hugging me.

I don't know how to react I just hug her😌.

Before I can say anything I see Blake and Sasha.

"Happy Birthday Ben, Happy Birthday Bro...." Blake and Sasha shout loudly.

"Thank you..." I smile and hug them.

I see Madi is not in the room. Blake goes and switches off the lights. I see Madi coming with a tray...

I just get tears in eyes😢. I see Madi has that sweetest smile on her face.

I blow the candles and cut the cake and then we all eat.

"Where did you get this cake from it is very nice😍." I ask them literally licking my fingers.

"Really....!!!! You liked it. Madi did that for you and she planned all this surprise for you." Sasha tells me.

I just keep my mouth wide open😮 and I look at Madi and she just smiles.

"Um... Nice.... I mean....Wow!! Madi thanks." I tell looking straight into her eyes lost of words.

"If so ever you wanna thank me all you have to do is smile." She tells me smiling🙂.

I just keep looking at her thinking... God how can a person be this adorable.

"Copy Cat!!!!" I tell her laughing.

"Stupid fellow." She calls me and starts laughing 😂 .

"Wait..." I start tickling her and she starts laughing.

"Okay Okay Sorry!!" She says laughing loudly.

She jumps here and there and I won't stop tickling her. I just forget that Sasha and Blake are still in the room.

There is a flash on us and I see Sasha taking picture of us.

"Good night Ben." Sasha and Blake wave 🙋🏻🙋🏻‍♂️at me and they go back to their rooms.

Madi takes out something from her wardrobe.

"For me...!!!" I ask her smiling.

I really wanna open it and see what is inside.

I see a shirt in that box.

"I hope you like it. I mean I have the bill if you want you can exch.." I don't let her complete.

"This is really good 🙂Madi. I loved it. I really really loved it." I tell her.

Madi then gives me another box.

I open...

"OH MY GOD...!! 😵Madi when did you make this..?" I ask her with a shocked state of mind.

"Um... Yesterday after I came home from your house." She tells me.

I open and read what Madi wrote...

"The world is full of adorable things💖. Just like you.......... I wish you a beautiful life full of sunshine, love and laughter😁........... I thought of giving you the best gift in the world. But then I realized that is impossible, because you yourself are the best in the world.........."

"Fly in the plane of ambition and land on the airport of success. Luck 🌟is yours, Wish is mine, may your future always shine....... Stay happy.... Keep smiling always and always............ with lots of LOVE😘..... MADI❤️." I just read all of them and I feel extremely happy.

I literally have tears in my eyes. I just want to hug this adorable woman in front of me tightly and shout I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

"I have one more....." She says.

"Wow.....!!!" That is all I say.

I open it and see my pictures from my childhood till now😲.

All my memories...

My mom, my dad, Anna, Blake, my school days, my college days and the last picture I see is mine and Madi's which we took few days back🙈.

"How did you get all these pictures?" I ask her.

"Actually.... sorry.....😢 When I came to your house yesterday. I went through all your albums and I took them. I am really sorry." She hides her face.

I just look at Madi and I just go to her and hug her.

"Madi..... I just don't know what to say....." I say in a very low tone hugging her.

"Then just don't say."

"Some things are just understood by heart." I kiss her forehead😘.

We just stay like that for few minutes.

"Once again Happy Birthday. Goodnight Ben."

"Goodnight princess." I go back to my room.

This is the best ever Birthday in my life.

It feels perfect. Everything she does for me the way she takes care, makes me smile😌...everything is just perfect and beautiful with her.

Madison P.O.V :

I wake up with a bright smile☺️ on my face.

I go make breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Madi......" Sasha comes and kisses me with a sleepy face 😴 .

"Good morning... go get ready fast.... We both have office today." I tell her and she goes.

"Ben can you please... take Madi to office." Sasha asks Ben.

"Madi please... I need your car🚗 . I gave my car for servicing and we both wanna go together." She asks me looking at Blake.

"Madi, If you would like we will go together." Ben asks me.

"Okay that's fine." I give my car keys🔑 to Sasha.

Ben and I reach our office.

I go to my cabin.

"Madi😍......." Tony comes and hugs me very tightly.

"Tony seriously like seriously I can't breath...." I tell him laughing 😂 .

"Madi..... I missed you........" He shouts.

"I missed you too......." I smile at him.

"So.........." He pauses and he smiles.

"Ya.... so...." I imitate him.

"So....."

"What so so...." I ask him laughing.

"How are things going on between you and your prince charming☺️." He asks me smiling with an excited look.

"Um... nothing." I tell him looking away from him.

"Madi..... I know you hate me 😭and you don't like to share things with me." He says with a sad tone and turns away.

"Okay Okay sorry..." I tell him everything that happened yesterday and how Ben took care of me.

"What the bloody hell 😤. Who is that crap shit?" He shouts.

"Tony.... Leave it. It's alright."

"What the hell... how can I leave it. Tell me who the hell is he?" He shouts in anger😡 .

"Tony.... I don't know him and he is gone. I don't even remember him." I say😕.

He doesn't talk to me for a while.

"Madi..... 😓You are fine right? I mean just forget about it ok." He tells me with a concerned look.

"I am fine my cute friend. I am absolutely fine." I tell him smiling though whenever I think about that I become very low😪.

"I love Ben..." He tells me.

"WHAT😵!!!" I shout.

"Shut up!!!😑 I mean I love him for what he has done. I am very happy that he was there with you taking care of you." He tells me.

"As I always say, You both are just perfect for each other 😍......" He tells holding my hands.

"Done with your work?" Ben comes to my cabin.

"Ya..!! Almost." I say looking at my system.

"After you complete we will leave. I will be waiting for you near the parking lot." He says.

"Okay... Just 5 minutes I will be there." I tell him.

Ben drops me at home.

"Bye..... Birthday 🎉 boy....." I wave at him smiling.

"See you princess👸🏻...." He waves at me and then he leaves.

"Why are you not getting ready😯?" Sasha asks me.

"Um...... Can you do me a favor..........?"

Ben Williams P.O.V :

"Mom..... Seriously is this party and everything really necessary😑." I ask my mom not willing to have any party or anything.

"And where is dad? Didn't he come with you?" I ask mom.

"He has an important meeting to attend and just now he texted me saying he will be here within 20 minutes."

Party starts and everyone comes. Some I know, some I don't know......

I just stand there with a fake smile🤦🏻‍♂️. My actual happy real smile still didn't come yet.

"Blake, where is..." I was about to ask Blake.

"Bro.... Once again a very Happy Birthday......." Sasha wishes me giving me a bouquet 💐 .

"Thanks."

I search for Madison but I don't see her.

"Sasha.... Where is Madi ?" I ask her.

"Oh... I forgot to tell you.... she won't be coming😐. She has some important work to complete and she said she can't make it and she said to say you sorry."

"Oh..It's alright." I say with a slight smile but I become really sad 😞.

Sasha P.O.V :

Madi calls me...

"What is going on there....?" She asks.

"He just cut the cake 🎂 . All are moving to have dinner. I think it's the right time. I will do it now." I tell her.

"Okay!!" She says and she cuts the call.

"Blake, It's gonna work right 😣." I ask him with a tensed look.

"Pretty, trust me everything will be perfect as the way Madi has planned 😘." He says holding me.

"I hope Ben goes...."

"He will for sure."

We both go and follow Ben and then without him knowing we throw the papers which Madi gave us at him.

Ben Williams P.O.V :

I was walking and I was about to call Madi.

Suddenly from somewhere I find a crumbled paper hit by someone. I open it and see...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN 💖❤️........" with hearts.

I turn around and I see many people.

After 2-3 minutes I get hit by some paper again.

"YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE☺️. EVERY TIME YOU ARE WITH ME I FEEL HAPPY. I WANNA SMILE EVEN MORE WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME🙈. YOU ARE THE SWEETEST PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN....."

I read it and I keep looking around but I can't make out who it is?

Same thing happens again.

"I WANNA MAKE THIS SWEETEST PERSON SMILE 😁AS MUCH AS I CAN FOREVER AND EVER."

I don't know what to do. I try hard to find out but I can't.

I just wait for the next one and then someone hits me.

"I HAVE ONE MORE THING FOR YOU......" That's what written and there is a venue where that person wants me to come.

"Mom.... I have some work to finish. I will be back within 15 minutes." I tell mom and leave.....

I just go to that place mentioned just to know who it is......

I reach the place I see😲...

Wow..!!! 😱It's really beautiful. I see no one and again I get hit by a paper.

"Every women's love❤️. It's fragrance makes the garden a place of delight."

I think and immediately I search for flowers. I keep walking and I find...

I see a paper tied near one flower.

"NOTHING CAN DIM THE LIGHTTHAT SHINES FROM WITHIN."

I don't get what it is I keep walking and I see there is a diversion to right and then left.

I see there is too much light coming from right side way and I see a bare road in the left way.

I read that once again "Light 🌟it is..." I say and I go to right side way....

"Oh My God😱!!!!" I look at the place and I get mesmerized it's very beautiful...

"Wow😍...!!!!" I keep walking and on one table I find another paper.

"Music 🎶 speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart ❤️ and makes it whole, flows from the heaven to soul. Follow your heart."

As soon as I complete reading it I hear a piano sound coming.

I just keeping walking following the sound.

At last I see......

"Madi😵....."

I have a bright smile on my face🙈.... She looks at me while playing piano and then she sings...

Heart ❤️ beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love ❤️ when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.
One step closer 💖
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years🌟
I'll love you for a thousand more

She comes near me singing 🎤 . I feel tears 😢coming out. I watch my princess singing and walking towards me.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer 💖

She smiles at me and I just go and hug her 😭. I feel tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Madi...."

I don't know what to speak.

"You said you liked this song I hope you..." I don't let her complete.

"Madi...😢I loved it. It's the best feeling ever when I hear you sing." I tell her holding her face.

"Happy Birthday once again Ben ☺️." She tells me and gives....

"One last gift for today." She says smiling.

I open and see a locket with my name on it.

"It's beautiful 😍 ."

"Yippee yeah Finally......" I see Sasha shouting and I see Sasha and Blake coming towards us.

"You all... wait so it's you both who threw papers on me." I ask laughing.

"YES 😂!!! Obviously...." Sasha and Blake start laughing.

I drop Sasha and Madi near their house. I see Blake and Sasha talking and smiling.

I go near Madi..

"You wore the shirt I gave..." She asks smiling😍 looking at me.

"My princess gave it to me why wouldn't I wear it. You know she is the best in this entire universe."

"Thank You Madi...... for everything. This is my best birthday ever in my life because you were with me this time and everything you did for me is just...."

She just comes and hugs me.

"Ben.. What you do for me is nothing compared to what I did. I want to see you smile😁 all the time." She tells and I just smile and then I hug her more tightly.

"Babe.... I have seen many beautiful things today. All the decorations, those beautiful lights✨ flowers everything..... But Madi you know what is the most beautiful I have ever seen..... it's you Madi..... I am really happy that you came into my life😌......." I tell her and kiss her on forehead.

Blake and I leave to my house.

"Ben..... You are very lucky to have her and she is lucky to have you. After everything she went through yesterday and I can't even imagine what she has gone through but then she did everything for you just so that she can see your smile 🙂....."

"Blake...... I love her💖. Actually it's not love what I feel for her it's more I don't know how can I even express what I feel for her. Yesterday when I saw her like that I felt shattered I couldn't see her like that😢."

"She means everything to me."

Blake just taps my shoulder and smiles🙂.

I reach home.

"Where were you?" Mom asks me.

"I had some work.." I tell her.

"Ben....." I don't speak anything I just keep smiling.

"Who is she😍?" Mom asks me smiling.....

"Mom......"

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 7.5K 12
Life is a maze, a colourful confusing one at that. Trapped and entranced in my books I never thought I would find a perfect man. No man was like the...
11.8K 599 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
75.9K 4.6K 43
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...