Heavy Crown ♚ H.S [ON HOLD]

Door macklemcvey

❝Heavy is the head that wears the crown.❞ - Shakespeare, Henry IV [WARNING: This story contains explicit co... Meer

Heavy Crown ♚
Trailer ♚
Playlist ♚
Prologue ♚
| I |
II
III
IV
| V |
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
| XI |
| XII |
| XIII |
XIV
XV
XVI
| XVII |
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
HC One-shot Contest: CLOSED ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winners ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚
| XXVII |
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
| XXXI |
XXXII
XXXIII
| XXXIV |
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
on hold yay (not)
HC INFO/RECAP
XXXIX
XL
hi
HC RECAP 2
XLI
ON HOLD
| XLII |
XLIII

| XIX |

24.5K 861 1.9K
Door macklemcvey

sigh****** so pretty

had to update Heavy Crown cuzzz this chapter is cute af.

And brackets bitch.

Also when they say Dancing Lights they mean the Northern Lights in Iceland and shiz.

Enjoy and excuse errors x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Reina, I am not riding the dragon."

   "Harry," Reina whined a little, tugging his hand to pull him towards Vaera who was patiently waiting for them. "The special place is in the mountains!"

   "Why can't we ride there on horse?" Harry questioned, keeping his feet firmly planted on the floor just as Reina let go of his hand, pouting at him.

   "It will take far too long! With Vaera, we can get there in only a few minutes!" Reina exclaimed, making him shake his head. "It isn't that frightening, it isactually quite thrilling, I promise you!"

   "Should you be riding a dragon while intoxicated?" Harry arched a brow at her with a smirk, making her scowl lightly.

   "I've sobered up a bit, alright," she snapped playfully, making Harry roll his eyes.

   "What is this special place anyways?" Harry questioned curiously.

    "There are hot spring pools in the mountains, and there's one in particular I always visit for a bath around this time of the year because you get to see the Dancing Lights," Reina explained, making Harry's eyes widen a little.

   "The Dancing Lights?" Harry gaped a little. "I've always wanted to see them!"

   "Well you'll only get to see them if we ride Vaera," Reina smirked at him, making him scowl again. "Come, my love, it will be magical. Sex in a steamy hot pool under the beautiful, Dancing Lights."

   "Alright," Harry finally caved in, finding Reina's words incredibly tempting. "Are you sure it is alright for me to ride with you? Vaera will not mind?"

   "Yes, as long as the dragon's true rider is there, it is completely fine and safe for more people to ride along as well," Reina told him reassuringly, holding his hand and leading him towards the colossal creature who was nipping at her right wing.

  Vaera snapped her head to the left when she heard footsteps approaching her; narrowing her golden eyes at her mother and the man she was holding hands with. Vaera bared her teeth growling lowly, before snapping her mouth shut when Reina shot her a warning look and muttered a few words to her in the foreign tongue.

  Reina went ahead and climbed onto Vaera's spiny back, settling down comfortably thanks to the different dress she was currently wearing. Harry followed her movements, gulping when he noticed Vaera staring at him before she turned her head away. He settled down behind Reina, immediately winding his strong arms around her torso and pressing himself against her.

   "I suppose there's no need for me to tell you to hold on tight," Reina chuckled lightly as Vaera prepared for take off.

   "Do not tease," Harry growled lowly, warm lips brushing the shell of her ear. "I will take you so hard you will struggle to walk for a week."

  Reina rolled her lips inwards, already aroused by his words and excited for the rest of the night. She pulled her coat around her firmer, hand returning to grasp the horn that was situated on Vaera's spine, tightly. Reina gave the command to take off in the foreign tongue, causing Vaera's wings to swing downwards powerfully as she pushed off the ground. Harry sucked in a breath as a whoosh of air hit his face, blowing his hair back as he felt himself rise high above the air. After a minute, they were flying over the kingdom of Vardomos in the starry night sky, cold wind biting their cheeks and noses.

   "This is incredible!" Harry yelled out loud with a laugh, pink lips stretched widely over his pearly, white teeth.

   "Better than riding a horse, isn't it?" Reina responded loudly with a grin.

  "Far better!" Harry called out, before his eyes spotted vivid-colored, lights blazing in the silent sky. "Reina! Look! The Dancing Lights!"

Harry felt his jaw slacken in awe when his green eyes landed on the bands of colored lights snaking through the obsidian black sky. Harry had heard stories about the famous Dancing Lights of the North, a sign that magic was real. There were many intriguing legends about the lights, the most popular one being the one created by the Rahraenos who say that the spirits of the dragons who have passed away were the lights that shone like rippling curtains. They were a brilliant, emerald green, matching the color of Harry's eyes.

  Reina looked back briefly at Harry, smiling fondly at how adorable he looked, in awe at seeing the Dancing Lights for the first time in his life. Reina briefly reminisced to when she first saw them, with her father and brother, sitting on the top of the mountain they were headed to and watching in awe. Watching the way the dancing lights moved and trembled, pale green with rosy pink hues, glittering against the ebony sky. It was a truly spectacular sight and she was glad she took Harry to see it because she could tell he really loved it.

  Harry and Reina braced themselves for landing as Vaera neared the hot spring pools that was situated on the mountain ranges the Dancing Lights swayed above. Vaera lifted her colossal, leathery wings up, flapping twice just as her feet touched a huge rock on top of the mountain. She lowered her body, mighty claws grabbing the edge of the huge rock and let out a mix between a squeal and a whine for Reina. Harry climbed off first, dropping down onto Vaera's humongous foot before stepping off onto the rocky ground covered in a fresh layer of snow. He wrapped his raven, black coat around his body firmer as Reina slung her bag of clothes over her shoulder and climbed off as well.

   "I will call you when I'm done, my sweet girl," Reina cooed lovingly at Vaera, stroking the creature's scaly cheek with a warm smile.

  Vaera nudged Reina's stomach affectionately, a high-pitched squeal leaving her mouth before she pulled away, and lifted her head up. Reina led Harry down a rocky path where the hot spring pool was situated below the huge slab of rock Vaera was perched upon. Reina and Harry watched as Vaera turn away and crawl off to the other side of the mountain where she was going to curl up and wait for her mother to be done. Reina set the bag of clothes, and towels she had slung on her shoulder, down on a slab of rock near the hot spring pool.

   "How breath-taking." Reina heard Harry speak quietly in awe.

  Her green eyes landed on his figure standing a few meters away from her, gazing up at the Dancing Lights that shimmered overhead beautifully and gracefully. The virescent hues of the lights danced on the sculpted features of Harry's face, high-cheekbones casting shadows on his face as the dazzling light highlighted the high points of his face. Harry turned to look at Reina when he felt her gaze fall upon him, an adorable dimpled smile gracing his heart-shaped lips when she looked away shyly. Harry walked over to her, taking her hands in each one of his and lifted them up to his lips, kissing her knuckles.

   "I am truly enjoying this night with you, Reina," Harry murmured lowly to her as she pulled her hands out of his gently and curled them around his hips like coiling vines.

    "Oh Harry," Reina whispered in response, a smirk drawling on her baby pink lips. "The night has only just begun."

  Reina and Harry helped each other undress slowly, lips meeting every now and then, puckering and brushing innocently and teasingly. Harry's hands grasped her hips, warm fingertips pressing lightly into her soft flesh, the shape of his large hands fitting perfectly with the contour of her hips. Her hard nipples pressed against his firm chest when she stepped forwards and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Harry's nose brushed hers, lips grazing hers as he leaned down, hands dragging up the sides of her body, as they stood there naked in the bitter cold under the dancing lights that gleamed above them.

   "I got wine," Reina surprised Harry with a smile, her words making him chuckle because the moment they were in was so intimate until she spoke.

   "How lovely," Harry smiled, hands reaching down to grasp her bare ass. "Drinking wine in the hot spring pool with my beautiful wife in my arms, gazing at the spectacular Dancing Lights. What a night."

   "Indeed," Reina agreed, heart hurting from pounding so much due to how happy she was. "Shall we?"

  Reina and Harry settled into the hot, spring pool lowly, spending a few minutes drinking the wine Reina brought while cuddling in the water, gazing at the dancing lights. The alcohol had Reina drunk again, and their quiet, intimate moment turned into one full of melodious laughter and bright smiles as they splashed water at each other playfully after their conversation became cheeky and frivolous.

  Reina clambered onto Harry's back, trying to dunk him into the water. When she did so successfully, Harry quickly emerged out of the water and tossed her off his back, causing her laugh to cut off when she was submerged under water. Harry laughed loudly, clutching his stomach and pushing his hair out of his eyes, while Reina shot out of the water with a gasp, scowling playfully.

   "Apologies, little dragon," Harry chuckled deeply with a cocky grin tugging at his lips. Pink lips glistening with chocolate hair smoothened back.

   "Apologies, little dragon," she mimicked him, face contorting into a goofy expression, lips turning towards comically as she adjusted her hair.

   "You love it when I call you that," he cooed with a smile, moving towards her and immediately winding his arms around her naked body. "Do you not?"

   "Hmmm it is endearing to a certain extent," she played with an arch of her brow, curling her arms around his neck, one hand cupping his cheek.

   "A certain extent?"

   "I do not appreciate the 'little' part," she said jokingly, biting her lip to hide her smile as he rolled his eyes lightly.

   "Well, I believe it's endearing because you are my little dragon, and clearly you're smaller than me but with the fiery personality of a dragon," Harry rambled with a cute grin, his words making Reina arch her eyebrows at him.

   "Yours?"

   "You are my wife," Harry pointed out with a smirk before he leaned into close to kiss her lips gently. "My kind," he laid another kiss, but on the corner of her lips. "Beautiful." A kiss on her cheek. "Confident." His lips were on her jawline now. "Ravishing wife."

  The last kiss was on her lips, and it lingered when Reina pushed her lips firmly against his, fingers slipping into his soaking curls. Harry grasped at her skin with a growl, hands pressing against the backs of her thick thighs and lifting her up. Her ankles interlocked over his ass, soft breasts pressing against his hard chest, the feeling driving both Harry and Reina insane as they made out heavily. The heat of the water and the steam that rose of it and swirled around the two lovers added to the intensity of the intimate moment they were sharing,

  Harry carried her towards the edge of the pool where he found that there was a rock underwater that was shaped perfectly for him to sit upon with Reina on his lap. Their lips stayed joined while Harry sat down, back resting against the edge of the pool as Reina ran her palms down his chest, rolling her tongue heavily against his. They broke away for a breath of air, panting a little, flushed damp chests rising and falling quickly. Their gazes met. Intense, alert, and full of indescribable emotions they felt whenever they were with each other.

   "Reina," Harry murmured ever so softly, voice smooth and husky it caused the goosebumps to rise on Reina's damp skin. "My beautiful Reina."

   "Harry," Reina giggled a little drunkenly. "You sweet creature."

   Harry smiled fondly at the new nickname, hand emerging from the water to touch Reina's damp cheek. She looked exquisite under the dancing lights. Emerald eyes so pale they looked iridescent, like a pair of sparkling gems in her sockets. Eyebrows, sharp and dark framed her mesmerizing irises, thick and feathery. Her lips were what had him enticed, the baby soft curve of them, dewy and pink. Just like the rosy hues that blended in with the green dancing lights in the starry night sky.

  Harry leaned in to brush his swollen lips against hers every so lightly, nose rubbing against hers endearingly. The sweet action caused a crescent to light up Reina's face, pearly whites shining brighter than the stars above their heads. Harry slipped his fingers into her damp raven, locks, curling the wet strands around his ring-clad digits. Fingers tugging firmly, their lips met once again in a deep passionate kiss.

  Harry could taste the intoxicating taste of the blackberry wine they had on the tip of Reina's tongue, soaking his taste buds and driving him into a lovesick haze. The kiss grew heavy. Tongues hot with burning desire, sparking electricity with every push and roll. The smoldering heat of the spring water helped intensify the intimate moment. Breathless pants, heavy kisses and racing hearts beating as one. Harry's hand withdrew back into the water, reaching around Reina's waist and moving down to grasp her ass, squeezing the flesh firmly while moaning into her mouth.

   "Take me," Reina panted softly when their lips separated for air. "Take me here, now."

  Her assertive tone made Harry's hardened cock twitch between them, where it was sandwiched between their stomachs. Harry grasped his length, other hand gripping Reina's hip and pulling her closer to run the tip of his côck along her slit. A soft whimper escaped Reina's lips, hot breath fanning against his own as he probed her entrance with the head of his member.

  Reina was impatient, moving her hips and sinking down on his cock immediately. They both groaned in sync, fire igniting inside of them just as his cock filled her up. Reina pressed a hand against his naked chest, swollen lips parted and eyes fluttered shut, overwhelmed by the feeling of him being inside of her.

  Her hips moved at a slow pace, hips swiveling, cock slipping in and out of her, while the water swished around them. The pace gradually got faster when the intense pleasure hit them, desperate hands clinging to each other's wet skin, lips unable to separate from each other's. Dark curls were tugged on by delicate fingers; long ravens locks intertwined by lanky, ring-clad ones. Harry was so overwhelmed with the intensity and passion of the moment he forgot about the fact that he had never had a woman riding him. He was overwhelmed with how perfect Reina was being in the dominant position.

  He was overwhelmed with him flawless she looked on top of him, soft breasts bouncing lightly, head tipped back with moans flying out of her mouth. Harry leaned forwards to kiss her chest, placing his lips and puckering them along the skin between her breasts. Reina slowed down her movements, gripping Harry's shoulders tightly and squeezing her eyes shut as she grinded down on him cock, circling her hips a couple of times as the head rubbed against her sweet spot inside of her.

   "You feel so heavenly inside of me," Reina moaned heavily. She was moaning more than often, pleasure heightened due to the alcohol. "So thick. So perfect."

  She opened her eyes when she heard no response, finding him leaning back against the edge of the pool with his hands on her hips, cocky smirk dancing on his lips like the lights above twirling in the sky. Her thick ass hit his firm thighs as she sat up straight and bounced on his cock, teeth tugging at her lower lip while she held eye contact with him, finding the way he looked at that moment: utterly irresistible. His chocolate curls sat above his shoulders, unruly and damp, framing his chiseled face that had droplets of water rolling down the skin.

  Reina felt her heart skip a beat when his pink tongue slipped out, sliding over his swollen lips and creating a gloss over them. His smirk widened when he noticed his effect on her, dimple carving into his cheek as he slipped his hands down to squeeze her ass roughly under the water. The look on his face, it was smug. As if he thought he was in control even though she was the one on top. Reina pushed her thoughts away as she moved her hand up to caress his cheek, slipping down so her thumb traced the smooth, velvety curve of his lower lip. Harry puckered his lips against the pad of her thumb, kissing it tenderly as she parted her lips to speak.

   "Looks like I am the dominant now," Reina murmured lowly. A ghost of a smirk etched upon her lips. However, Harry's disappeared.

   "Is that so, darling?" Harry smirked with amusement, one hand slipping into Reina's hair as she leaned in to rest her forehead against his.

   "It is clear in my eyes," Reina continued to say, rolling her hips heavily, balls touching her ass with every movement.

  Harry narrowed his eyes at her, smirk growing faint but still lingering as he suddenly grabbed her hips and stilled her movements. Reina gasped when he tugged her forwards, breasts pressing against his chest firmly, lips hovering over his. His pale eyes gleamed like a pair of jades sitting in his sockets, gazing challengingly at her while he tightened his grip and sat forwards, feet planted on the ground underwater firmly.

   "Let us see about that."

  Reina cried out loudly when he began pushing his hips upwards, côck pounding into her with extreme force. Her hands messily grabbed his hair, clutching the strands with her damp forehead pressed against his. Her moans resonated through the snow-capped mountains, so loud they could cause avalanches. The alcohol intoxicated her system, and heightened the pleasure to a point where she could barely breathe. Her head rolled back as her fingers dug harshly into the skin covering the back of Harry's shoulders, eyes squeezed shut.

   "Do you feel that, my love?" Harry growled lowly into her ear, holding her close to him with his large hands on her ass, pushing her down onto his cock. "Do you feel my desire for you? Cock so fucking hard because of you, princess."

  Reina only moaned in response, mouth unable to form coherent sentences because his cock had fucked the ability for her to speak out of her. Harry smirked against her cheek, kissing the flushed skin before trailing his lips towards her ear, tugging on her earlobe and whispering more crude things into her ear. Harry's eyes fluttered shut with his bottom lip hanging low, chin sitting on her shoulder as he held her close and relished this intimate moment with her. At one point, he shifted his hips upwards, sharply and so suddenly his cock drove into her and hit her sweet spot, and pushing her off the edge. Reina let out a gasp mixed in with a moan of a name. But it wasn't his.

   "Jon."

  Harry's blood turned ice cold at the sound of the name that escaped Reina's lips. He was paralyzed in place, arms limp around her waist, eyes wide with shock as Reina kept moving. He realized right after that Reina was so drunk she didn't even realize her mistake, and kept fucking him, riding out her orgasm. As Reina kept circling, lifting and dropping her hips on his member, Harry felt his shock fade away gradually, transforming into blinding rage. Reina on the other hand was far too busy with her orgasm to notice Harry's lack of action. She eventually slowed down, panting heavily and pulling back to look at his face with a smile, completely clueless of what she had done.

  But she didn't get to take a look at his vexed expression because Harry quickly lifted Reina and stood up. The next few moments were a blur to her as she suddenly found herself kneeling on the small rock seat Harry was sitting on; her ass faced his front. She parted her lips to speak, calling for Harry's attention, but his rage had him blind and deaf. He was seething, jaw clenching, nostrils flaring with face set in a permanent, tight frown. Reina twisted her body to look back at him while he grabbed his cock, about to plunge into her. He noticed her gazing at him with a questioning look, but Harry growled lowly, fingers quickly twisting with her raven locks messily and pushing her face away.

   "I'm not finished," he seethed through gritted teeth, pushing into her sharply.

  Reina didn't have time to think when he started pounding into her hard and fast. She didn't know why his actions had turned so rough all of a sudden, but it excited her. She couldn't help it when her pussy got wet all over again, nor when her moans got throatier and heavier with every thrust.

  Harry was literally seeing red. His mind couldn't stop replaying the moment where Reina uttered another man's name while he was fucking her. It only made his actions turn more and more rougher. He gripped her hips tightly with his fingertips digging fiercely into her soft skin, leaving bruises in its place. His actions were merciless, aggressive, and yet it thrilled Reina.

   "My Prince-"

   "Say my name," Harry cut her off with a snarl, one that made Reina's heart and thighs shudder. "Say my fucking name, Reina."

   "Harry," she cried out in pleasure, feeling one of his hands slide up her back and grip her shoulder tightly.

  But hearing her moan his name hoarsely wasn't enough. He needed her to say it the way she said his name, but with more raw emotion put into it. He was angry and heartbroken, mind full of chaos due to the numerous questions and assumptions that filled it. Harry wanted to fuck the memory of Jon out of her, whomever the fuck he was. He had tears blurring his vision as he snapped his hips back and forth, unsure of whether they were due to the extreme pleasure or the heartbreak.

   "Louder," Harry uttered with a heavy grunt, swallowing thickly and licking his lips. "Fucking louder!"

  Reina moaned his name louder, way too tongue-tied to say anything else in response but his name. She was still clueless as to why he was acting extra rough at the moment, but she wasn't complaining. Her hands grabbed onto the edge of the rock pool in front of her, sharp stone digging into her wet palms as her gripped tightened. Her back arched with a gasp, ass pushing back onto his thick cock until the soft flesh touched his defined abs. Harry moaned at the sight of her ass, hot water splashing around it due to their quick movements. Harry pulled his hand back, and brought it down on the flesh with a harsh spank that had her crying out loud.

   "Oh Harry!" Reina gasped for air, tears dotting the corners of her eyes when he repeated the action and she lurched forwards.

   "That's it, scream my fucking name, Reina," Harry grunted deeply, pulling apart the flesh of her ass and pushing his cock in before pulling it out and sliding it against her ass cheeks. He pushed it back in, grunting at how warm she felt.

   "Harry, please, I'm so close," she whimpered; begging to help her release, face contorting with pleasure. Harry couldn't even find pleasure in her begging because he was infuriated.

   "You'll release when I fucking tell you to," Harry pulled her head up with her hair wrapped around his fist, snarling into her ear.

  Reina was too aroused to snap back at him for telling her what to do. Harry held her up against his chest with his other hand wrapped around her midriff, hand clutching her breast. The other one was wrapped around her throat, fingertips digging into the skin under her jaw. Reina's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Harry shuffled her forwards so that he could climb onto the rock seat she was kneeling on, kneeling behind her. His hips began moving fast again, skin slapping skin along with the splashing of water echoing audibly through the night.

  Harry could feel his vision blurring, holding himself back from tightening his grip around her because he knew he would hurt her. His heart was pounding against his ribcage, bruised and broken. Heavy pants resonated in her ears. Swollen, heart-shaped lips brushing the shell of her left ear. If she were sober, she would have been able to feel every single emotion Harry was pouring into his actions. She would be able to feel the anger, heartbreak, betrayal and much more. She would have been able to stop herself in the first place.

  Harry let out a loud moan as he gave her one final thrust and released inside of her. He shot two spurts before he pulled out, cock sitting on her ass and shooting ropes of his cum onto her back. Reina's jaw dropped with a loud frustrated cry when he had pulled out, and made no attempt to shove his cock back inside of her and help her orgasm. She was shaking, her blood boiling with anger as she whipped her head back. Her gaze settled on Harry who gazed back at her with a dangerous look in his eye, lips pressed into a straight line, gleaming eyes narrowed at her furiously with his dark brows lowered.

   "Harry, what the fuck-"

   "Who's Jon?"

♕♔♕

I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama

And it has begun (;

∙ WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

Dumb question: who's Jon ????

∙ Idek how to go about with the next chapter but what are your predictions?

How exactly do you think Harry will react?

How do you think Reina will react?

Until we meet again...

thiø

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
18.9K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...