Gamers Revealed

By GreekMythology17

Ladybug and Chat Noir are famous Youtube gamers. The thing is, no one knows who they are or what they look li... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Author's Note

1.8K 67 17
By GreekMythology17

Hey guys! Let me just say that writing my first Wattpad fanfiction was a beautiful experience. I got to become a better writer and more importantly, I got to share that experience with you guys.

I'm currently writing another MLB fanfiction called "A Family Apart". Here are the image and synopsis below.

Emma and Louis looked at their mother who was crying. "I hate you," she screamed at her soon-to-be ex-husband as she threw down bags of clothes down the stairs. Their father, Adrien Agreste, was silently crying as he grabbed the bags and shoved them into his car. "Why do mom and dad hate each other?" A 9-year-old Louis asked Emma. "I don't know, Louis," 12-year-old Emma said. "I don't know," 

It has been 3 years since the divorce of their parents and Emma and Louis can't help but be confused. What had caused their parents to separate and hate one another? What had caused all this? This was one mystery that had to be solved.

Also, after "A Family Apart" is over.... I'll decide whether to continue or stop writing fanfictions for good. 

I mean, it's not you, it's me. Originally I had about 4 more fanfictions saved in draft mode on Wattpad. Last year, the stress got to me and I deleted several chapters of work for each book. They were 2000 word chapters too. Plus, I have no ideas, so I am not sure whether to continue or not.

Overall, this has been fantastic and I's like to thank you all.

Adios my miraculers... for now

~GreekMythology17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452 19 11
Marinette revealed her identity. Chat loved Ladybug. Ladybug was Marinette. That is how this all started. And no love life can be kept secret when yo...
17.4K 310 11
Marinette thinks that she finally found Chat Noir's secret identity: he's no other than sexy Adrien Agreste! So she's going to try to know the truth...
19.2K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
8.5K 348 4
Marinette was scouted to cover Jagged Stone's music video, but what would happen if she'll play there as 'Ladybug'? And for some twist of fate, Adrie...